Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507754 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:12:43 AM

Does anyone face issue with poloniex api, i am continuously getting error.  Cry

I am facing same issue for past few days.. and there is no solution from support ticket as well
they are unresponsive. better move to bittrex

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

I wouldn't speak without knowing what I am talking about.
It is exactly what you doing indeed

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Reynaldo
Legendary

Activity: 1143
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:21:30 PM

snip

I've to say, you are too harsh on the subject gunthar and I have no affiliations whatsoever and this is my sincere opinion on the situation. I've only used gunbot release-candidate version, gunthar and the community on telegram are 24/7 answering questions and helping, Ive not bought a single coin which created a bag that I'm "crazy" about selling, just using buy_level 0.1 gain 0.1 and changing the BB band %; I had some NMR bags, the bot sold them at its peak, amazingly it happens quite often that the but somehow manages to sell at peaks and I'm glad I bought the bot. From Sunday to Tuesday I did 5% on my initial investment, obviously due to the market change and crypto I'm always on top of my bot, at least when I'm not working, just to make sure there's no panic crashes on the currencies I'm trading (example a main developer dying or someshit like that).

btw i'm running 24/7 on 2 cores 4 gb ram xubuntu virtualbox and its been up for 5 days without interruption.
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 12:37:27 PM

I am sorry that your gunbot eats that much space, currently I am running aws t2.micro with 26 pairs on 2 different exchanges and only at %16 used. I am not sure why yours do that.

Also, I don't know when you started, I think many people at the start of june who traded did lost some money, people who used it during april-may made A TON of profits, plus after 1 aug date we still are making a lot of profits, so maybe you should ask yourself why there are 1500+ customers who are not saying anything bad about gunbot and making profit and not writing here how they lost money whereas there is only 1 person who does...

I mean is it possible to lose money with gunbot? Yeah if you sell manually, unless you sell manually than you can't lose.
 Is it however possible to have bags? Of course, gunbot can not see the future, it can't make you a trillionaire in one night, it is however much better than most of us who can't manually trade and with the new bag update (maybe you can try 4.0.1 as well) it is getting rid of the bags fairly quickly as well.

I do not see a problem with gunbot , however like gunthar said, there are 2 types of people , one who makes profits with gunbot, one that doesn't know how to use gunbot.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:52:12 PM

snip

I've to say, you are too harsh on the subject gunthar and I have no affiliations whatsoever and this is my sincere opinion on the situation. I've only used gunbot release-candidate version, gunthar and the community on telegram are 24/7 answering questions snip...

I'm running 16 pairs lol;
Sorry I made a mistake, it has 2 GBs of ram not 4.

Btw I've seen gunthar give people's money back too when they are not satisfied so I'm not sure how this got to this point with you.
Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:55:37 PM

snip

I've to say, you are too harsh on the subject gunthar and I have no affiliations whatsoever and this is my sincere opinion on the situation. I've only used gunbot release-candidate version, gunthar and the community on telegram are 24/7 answering questions snip...

You running the pre-release and not on Bittrex Smiley Basically the version that is actual garbage for me? And has no use Smiley .

Its on bittrex.
Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:58:43 PM

snip

You running the pre-release and not on Bittrex Smiley Basically the version that is actual garbage for me? And has no use Smiley .

Its on bittrex.
Without insufficient funds error? Or you just updated to the version that was upped 3 minutes ago and just try to brag with it randomly ? Smiley Because you know that the pre-release on Bittrex won't allow you to sell right? Smiley

I'm still using 3.3.5; 4.0.1 gave me an error yesterday and I did a fallback to the 3.3.4 which is working fine for me using BB
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:03:46 PM

As a reseller and promote for him, your feedback is total irrelevant. You know that I have really 0 interest to say a negative feedback about a product unless it's really negative.

EVEN YOURSELF said that people LOST MONEY an entire month Smiley Smiley
Also, I don't know when you started, I think many people at the start of june who traded did lost some money,

I've worked in many groups and places I know how to run my money and probably I can be considered a big whale overall.
I posted this so people that have less funds and maybe are using their last savings to buy this bot...to reconsider it. I had friends that wanted to buy the BOT with their last savings. So I bought it and I saw what ...can be and what it isn't.

And I can say this for myself Smiley How can you argue with me when bought people into Bitcoin and I've generated more well good for the entire Bitcoin eco-system then this swallowing fund bot:)
I really want to see 1500+ different 100% costumers individuals Smiley and not some fake data and I also want to see a % of USAGE of these number of "Active" license. I bet its under 10% of usage and that If I am good with it.

Mostly bought it and forgot about it. Its community is good as dead on the official forum.

IF my feedback is irrelevant why are you answering it? Plus like I said why is there no other customers complainin here, last I checked botfather channel had 1997 users. I think 1 out of 1997 is not a bad percentage of sad customers.

Yes, on june, people had a lot of bags, why is that surprising, noone ever said otherwise? You think gunbot makes money while EVERY COIN drops? Well good luck making money during bear markets...

You needing to say "I am a whale, I am so great" doesn't mean anything to us, go create a better version of gunbot and sell that if you can, I can't see anyone doing that because there is none, if you feel you are better than gunbot than by all means sell your license and go do it yourself.

The starting point of "gunbot" was to help people get out of the slump of "go to work, spend money, go back to work , go back to spending money" this way people could have some extra cash to help their future, so believe me, if you are thinking of others who go all-in with this bot, I live and talk with them 7/24 everyday, not just during sale process, I have been helping them for months now, so is gunthar, his purpose was helping people with little/no trading experience to trade with other traders so they won't be just watching during our times great gold rush.

Don't come in here with your judgemental voice and act like you are looking out for the little man, WE ARE the little man, you are a whale, I deal with the little man EVERYDAY, you are ONLY here because you lost coins and now trying to batter gunbot so maybe we can pay you up and you can shut up, that won't be happening at all believe me, you can write anything you want about gunbot, 2000+ happy customers (ok 1997) against 1 person who doesn't know how to use a bot is still good odds to buy the bot.

If you want to see active members, you are welcome to joing the botfather chat, as long as you own the bot you are invited there, you can see the 100's of messages every hour by different people constantly. I am not even going to talk about the individual discord/telegram groups at all but I can invite you to them as well.

TL;DR : You don't know how to use the bot, learn it before you complain about it.

ps: I realized how you totally side stepped that % cpu/ram usage , go ahead and try with the new release, I have t2.micro running 26 pairs and have no problem , I bet I can go as much as 100 pairs if I want and still would take it, WITH T2.MICRO OF FREE AWS.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kikkorikko

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:14:53 PM

i bought gunbot back in march and i have to say i'm satisfied. i have not much btc to play, started with 1.5 and i am now with 4.86
if you have problems i can suggest you to contact gunthar directly? he helped me when you had to install node.js to run gunbot so i dont know why you so angry.
community is cool too, a lot of people in the group with a lot of shared information.
i dont agree with SpiryGolden: gunbot is making me money and i'm happy with it.
Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

I'm still using 3.3.5; 4.0.1 gave me an error yesterday and I did a fallback to the 3.3.4 which is working fine for me using BB

I am running 3.3.2 since the community said that is the super "Stable" version. Sure it is never closed finally never hanged or got retarded except going on negative and eating a lot of RAM.

Who knows maybe a better future for it Smiley Since the dev cashed in some good money, maybe he will have some interest instead of delivering TOTAL JOKE of software.

Today I'm pretty busy but if you want I'll help you set up the 3.3.5 with all the pairs you want using linux and bb strategy for free, remember gunthar can always refund your purchase buddy.
Reynaldo
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

i bought gunbot back in march and i have to say i'm satisfied. i have not much btc to play, started with 1.5 and i am now with 4.86
if you have problems i can suggest you to contact gunthar directly? he helped me when you had to install node.js to run gunbot so i dont know why you so angry.
community is cool too, a lot of people in the group with a lot of shared information.
i dont agree with SpiryGolden: gunbot is making me money and i'm happy with it.

1 ACTIVITY 2 POSTS? Really already making sockpuppets? Smiley

Damn that's ugly. Stop making in 2017 sockpuppets on Bitcointalk is super LAME.
You know there's another forum for gunbot too right? Gunthy.org where people can create accounts directly without the need of using this forum? you dont want solutions but to accuse people and go around yelling. What a "whale" you are.
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

Ahahahahha Cheesy thank you for being so obvious Cheesy We were just thinking how you would not answer a proper argument from a Sr.Member and attack a guys newbie status Cheesy You are so obvious while losing, thank you for the entertainment man Cheesy

ps: nice knowing that you managed to gather enough coins to buy a hero member account but don't forget that we can see you have no trust in 2017 and your password change is public, we won't hold it against you don't worry.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

Well since you are incapable of answering a proper argument, this is for everyone else.

Try to check the bot for yourself, do not fall in with the FUD guy, ther are 2000 users who are happy and constant writes on botfather chat and there are many other individual chat places of most resellers, there are ton of people both here and on telegram who can help you learn how to use the bot.

Consider the fact that for 130 pages there are noone like this person who is incapable of running an auto bot, it is in fact a bot that runs automatically and requires you almost no work (gunthar thankfully releases new updates constantly so you might have to update yours if you wish so)

As you can see he failed to answer the cpu/ram usage of both me and reynaldo, as you can see he failed to comment on june market crash and april-may or 1 aug- today profits that ALL gunbot family made, he failed to answer why he wasn't responding to a Sr.Member (me) and just attacks a newbie who DARED to answer him. Lets not fall to their brain levels and try to check stuff ourselves.

Once again, gunbot is not a "buy gunbot and become rich overnight" bot, gunbot is "if you don't know how to trade well or you don't want to stay in front of your pc 24/7 , buy gunbot and it will do that 24/7 for you and you won't stand behind watching during great gold rush of our era" type of bot, it will make you a decent return on the long run not rich overnight like some people may think.

Also, try to take advice from smarter people, not from failure stories, I would prefer to talk about investing from Warren Buffet not the guy who lost all his money on pink sheet stocks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:53:09 PM

Perhaps you'll listen to me then....and yes I'm an affiliate not a reseller....and have run this bot since February and most every version since then. I'm what you might call a "hobby" trader and mine as well as invest in crypto. I looked at trading bots from August 2016 before settling on Gunbot. I'm very glad I did. There were less than 75 users when I started. Now there are over 2000.

When I first started....and setting up a single core vps on vultr with ubuntu 16.0.4, I would get a little "lost" sometimes.
Rather than directly answer my question...gunthar would point me in the right direction and encourage me to find certain answers on my own.
It's the old adage...."Give a man a fish.....teach a man to fish". But, whenever I was way deep over my head....he was always there to help , with good humor and patience. I've many times since seen the same with new comers....humor , patience beyond belief.

I have never found Gunthar or any of the more experienced people in the telegram group or the gunthy forum to be anything but helpful.
Either you have not used the resources available to you or not even tried. I cannot believe that as a 66 year old , non computer wizard I can set up gunbot to run and make btc and you cannot.

It's been a hectic summer for the alt market and true harder to tune and adjust the bot to make some btc.
I would encourage you to bring your configs to the telegram group or the gunthy forum and seek help.

There are way too many other people successfully running Gunbot.
Put the energy you're wasting here into getting your bot making money.

I'm not paid, I'm not a "sock puppet" and I definitely didn't buy this account. So take a break man....you're just reflecting on your self.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 01:55:56 PM

You managed to get the bot working in 12 hours? And barely managed thanks to someone sending their own config?

Even tough that is enough info to say why you are incapable of running this bot let me add two more things.

I am running 3.3.2 too ( well not now, I ran it until this morning when I changed it yo 4) and managed to run 26 pairs with aws free tier t2.micro and have maaany customers who I helped personally to do that. So your "stable" 3.3.2 can run on aws with 30+ pairs at max.

I think we do not need to discuss further. If you say you will write here when you profit (which is a lie you wont) we are done here. Gunbot will profit you quickly anyway so if you are man of your word (doubt it) you will be here fairly quickly apologizing and saying your gunbot made profits.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:11:04 PM

Will be my pleasure, I am on a beach right now ( thanks to money from gunbot may I add) will do that exactly in couple of hours.

Ps: your password change was not an account purchase FOR SURE. It was just a loss of memory with no doubt.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:31:13 PM

Of course man, you are totally legit, you just had some work to do between oct and april that is why you didn't write and you having a lot of bitcoins does show you WHY you are legit man, plus you had a reddit topic about the hacking I mean there is no freacking way that was written so people wouldn't understand the purcahse, come one now!

All kidding aside, I am working on that SS now, I hope we can clear ONE of the reasons why you are wrong.

I have always used the default and made money with it, if you are using someone elses config that is upto you. I wouldn't suggest it honestly.

About the ; NOT AUTO / NOT EASY / NOT PROFIT GENERATOR - IT NEEDS CONSTANT ATTENTION - IT NEEDS A LOT OF BEGGING TO GET A GOOD CONFIG TO WORK AND NOT MAKE YOU BAG HOLDER OR NEGATIVE - IT MAKES YOU A BAG HOLDER BY DEFAULT, YOU NEED TO PAY EXTRA SOME RESELLERS TO GET SOME "PREMIUM" CONFIGS.

It is not auto? It doesn't buy and sell without you? / not easy? You put in your api key and secret api key, you click save settings, you click start (for 3.3.2) for above you open config , you wrote down your apis, you double click it, at which part of this ELI5 process you were stuck?  / yeah profit generator is a slogan , I agree it is not "profit generator" it sounds too cliche, I give you that one Cheesy / I didn't touch my bot from early july (when 3.3.2 started) to this 4.0.1, I don't know why yours requires attention, you must be doing something wrong / a good config? You want something other than default and you think everyone out there have their own configs and there are million configs and we are just hiding it from you? Just use default , there are 1000+ people who made money with it, just because you didn't doesn't mean default doesn't work... / you don't "have to" pay someone for "premium" config, if you do that you are a total idiot, just ask on botfather and there would be people willing to help you out but at worse, use default it is by far the best, if you came to me for config help I would give you the default by default however if you wanted something else there are couple more that we used to run as well, I would give them to you FOR FREE. Why in the hell someone purchases config is beyond me.

So tl;dr for you : you don't know how to use the bot, believe me BELIEVE ME , that is the only problem here. Please ask help from a professional ( a veteran gunbot user) on botfather chat, you will start to see MUCH better results since you will not be using gunbot blindfolded and get help from someone.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Captain Corporate

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 02:49:47 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2017, 03:07:08 PM by Captain Corporate

I don't know if this is enough or you want something more, if you want something more please let me know how I can do it and how I can take SS of it so I can show you more.

Here is my current aws cpu usage ( I guess as long as there is "photoshop" exists, how can we sure my SS is true, I did this on paint to show the cpu, I couldn't find the ram, where can I find the ram usage, anyone knows?) ;

link deleted

Here is me running 16 pair ( I guess you cant actually see 16 pairs there, I don't know how to actually prove that since everytime I go left the right ones dissapear) However I trust that me trying this much during vacation instead of staying on the beach should be enough prove that AT LEAST aws t2.micro can run 16 pairs.

link deleted

I honestly suggest you should at least give it a try man, I encourage you to open aws account if you don't have one, download gunbot 3.3.2 there, open it up and put 16 pairs there, you will see it runs smooth as silk without any issue.

edit;
  link deleted

Less edited version.

As soon as I have confirmation you saw these, I will delete them, for security purposes.

edit 2 : It was up there longer than I feel comfortable so I deleted it. If you do not believe me I hiiighly suggest you to open an aws account and try 16 pairs there on t2.micro (free tier), you will see the results yourself anyway. It is a provable thing you can check yourself after all.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
agis6

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

<whatever />

You're either going through puberty, are a complete moron, or suffering from permanent cerebral PMS.
When you get past that, try to get a life. You will realize that you can actually smile, and enjoy things.

- GUNBOT user, holding my bags, and waiting for the market to turn
Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 03:10:20 PM

~snip

did you notice i didnt moderate your trolling right? I let you run your mouth even tho i could just delete your posts and let you whine in some random scam accusation board yes? This is because you are wrong, and i'll show you are wrong. And the more you keep trolling the more you show who you really are. So best strategy: take popcorns and sit.

Now i ask you kindly to be respectful while you keep posting your opinions on gunbot and/or on people posting here. Calling out "shills" or "irrilevant" or "retard" people answering your posts, is something i woudnt continue to tolerate. Even because (eventually) of all "irrilevant" opinions, yours is one of the most irrilevant: you run your bot (if you eventually bought it) since a couple of weeks only (maybe?), coudnt figure out what to do with it, and now claiming you lost money because of it. Well:

1.- you cant lose money with gunbot because gunbot doesnt allow to trade at loss (and i can proof it using your history data)
2.- if you lost money, give me proofs of your gunbot causing you a loss of 0.2 or get the FUD out of here (beware i meant proofs of gunbot logs trading at loss with order numbers and all shits from a verified trading history, not a photoshopped one)
3.- if you..."whale" are whining because your "holdings" lost in value because the prices drop from 1st of August on...well...lol...i dont think you are a real "whale".
4.- we (by "we" i meant gunbot developers and its community), implemented 2 new algo to face up the price dropping after a buy trade.
5.- none needs to buy any premium settings to use gunbot: if you got too lazy to learn and preferred to give money to frogs, that was (again) your lack of good sight
6.- after you bought your gunbot, if you coudnt figure out what to do with it, the most logical thing to do, would have been to directly contact the person that sold it to you (eventually me...if you bought it) and say something like: "yo man...wtf". I checked all my PM history with your account and i got ZERO support requests from you (while i assist and happily support over 1500 people every day)
7.- if gunbot was what you describe, most of those 1500 people would have knocked at my house door already, since almost 1 year

Most important: stop insulting and keep your posts constructive or by now, i will moderate all your insulting posts.

Thanks!
~Gun

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: