Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Trading Bot with 136 exchanges available!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥  (Read 507752 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:10:44 AM

Hi All, quick simple question: are btc/fiat pairs available (e.g. btc/usd) on bittrex? (or is it only btc/altcoin pairs)

Yes, although I wouldn't mix your pairs up.  If you want to trade USDT and BTC, then the pair would be as if you were trading on Bittrex.  Meaning... in Bittrex you have to access the USDT market and select Bitcoin; thus in Gunbot, setup the pair as USDT-BTC.  What I mean by not mixing your pairs, is if you traded USDT-Dash, USDT-BTC, USDT-ETH... and you also traded BTC-Dash, BTC-ETH, then strange things can happen.  I did it for awhile and nothing bad happened but when a coin balance shows up in a pair that it didn't buy or sell then it doesn't know what the gain setting should be since there's no cost basis.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:32:51 AM

Why is it the last 7 questions i asked on here not a single one was responded on or attempted to be helped? Is this software a buy it and your shit out of luck if you cant figure it out?
I have even asked the Dev 4 questions in PM and in 3 weeks not one reply
BEcause this is not a support board nor a support thread: this is on service announcements board so both local and board rules must be respected as i asked many times. When you bought you have been provided with support channels so use those.
Not one single PM from you in the past 3 weeks anyway, so stop FUDs.
THanks
~Gun

Gunthar,
I am not trying to be a dick about things, i have been honestly trying to get support for this, i first tried to go through the person i bought the bot through... which he told me he didnt know that he would email you about it, that it must be a bug or something...
Then i tried contacting another seller on this post to try and get some answers to the questions i had and the response i got was after informing them who i bought the bot from, they basically told me i needed to talk to them about, then when i mentioned that the person they told me to talk to didnt know, he just linked me the gethub wiki, which didnt answer any of my questions really....
So i have been posting post on here to try get some understanding to all of this and they go unanswered, so its been getting a little frustrating. I have tried to go through the routes i know of to get support. I have been trying to contact you directly. I have just not been getting anywhere on this.
I am honestly just trying to get some support on this product, just annoying i have to write some sort of negative post to get some sort of response....
I sent you another PM today, just so you know to hopely see if your getting my messages, either way can you please message me so i can have a conversation with you please.
"When you bought you have been provided with support channels so use those."
Why u dont use Telegram chat for buyers?
There are many smart ppls who understand how bot work and they can help u.

Hi,

All recommendations regarding "Support Questions better be directed to Telegram group" is fine and well understood. The problem here is that you can't find "smart ppl" there all the time. Sometimes you need to wait too much for a smart ppl to show up. If you are lucky enough to have a basic problem, you are fixed. Honestly I do not want to post my questions there anymore since it does not work.

I believe a commercial product deserves a much more professional approach to satisfy customers.

Kind regards,

Gunthar (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614

Liable for what i say, not for what you understand

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:17:17 AM

~snip

I understand a telegram chat can become a trollbox, but that's not the support channel you have been provided when you purchased Gunbot. Write me directly for support requests, if you think i'm smart enough.
About the pro thing, i'm finding a more advanced solution but srsly what would be next step: support tickets? Uhm.....

▄██▀ ▄█████▄
     ▄██▀ ▄███▀ ▐███▄
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀    █████▄
 ▄██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄
██▀ ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄
██ ███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███
██ ███    ███    ▄███    ███
██ ███▄    ▀███▄███▀     ███
██▄ ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀
 ▀██▄ ▀███▄         ▄███▀
   ▀██▄ ▀███▄     ▄███▀
     ▀██▄ ▀███▄ ▄███▀
       ▀██▄ ▀█████▀
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████
████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
         ▄█████▄ ▀██▄
       ▄███▀ ▐███▄ ▀██▄
     ▄███▀    █████▄ ▀██▄
   ▄███▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄ ▀██▄
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀      ▀██▄ ▀██
███▀    ▄██▀    █▄    ███ ██
███    ███    ▄███    ███ ██
███▄    ▀███▄███▀    ▄███ ██
 ▀███▄    ▀███▀    ▄███▀ ▄██
   ▀███▄         ▄███▀ ▄██▀
     ▀███▄     ▄███▀ ▄██▀
       ▀███▄ ▄███▀ ▄██▀
         ▀█████▀ ▄██▀
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 06:29:52 AM

Hi,

All recommendations regarding "Support Questions better be directed to Telegram group" is fine and well understood. The problem here is that you can't find "smart ppl" there all the time.
That's not a problem at all. Anyone who helps you, without you having purchased a direct support service from said user, is being extremely generous to you. If you can't be patient enough until someone answers your issue, then you shouldn't be running the bot to begin with (as it requires learning and patience until you get the hang of it). Note: I am not referring to Gunthar with this, just regular *gunbot-ers*.

Sometimes you need to wait too much for a smart ppl to show up. If you are lucky enough to have a basic problem, you are fixed. Honestly I do not want to post my questions there anymore since it does not work.
Ditch the Telegram group, and start using the forum: https://gunthy.org/index.php. There is a ton of reading material there, and you can open your own thread with the problem(s) that you're having. This way it won't get buried under a ton of messages like on Telegram.

I believe a commercial product deserves a much more professional approach to satisfy customers.
Gunthar is as professional as he can be ATM. If people weren't bothering him with nonsense all the time, then he could use his time in a better way.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
yukone

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

Hello gunthar, can i have a trial?

thank you
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:34:22 PM

Hello gunthar, can i have a trial?
No. There are no trial versions of Gunbot.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:10:19 PM

Where can I put my Gunbot for sale? is almost new

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:16:37 PM

Where can I put my Gunbot for sale? is almost new
There is no 'almost new'. All licences are in the same condition. You can put your licence for sale here: https://gunthy.org/index.php/board,4.0.html.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

I am interested to try this product and post the result on my crypto blog. You guys offer an affiliation of this product?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:49:02 PM

I am interested to try this product and post the result on my crypto blog. You guys offer an affiliation of this product?
No. There are no trial versions or anything of that kind. You pay 0.1 BTC for a licence for a single exchange, or 0.09 BTC if you use a discount code.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
dobcrypto

Activity: 263
Merit: 101

Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:50:37 PM

affiliation?
About it better tolk with Gunthar.

dragonsfire1981

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:05:05 PM

Use 3.3.2 any version after that is a release candidate and not yet stable.

As regards to gain, I set both my buy level high and my sell level high and it works well. I get less trades but the trades I get are bought at a lower price and it sells at a higher profit margin. Some people use lower settings for both levels which also works, it depends on the market conditions too.

As I sad, anyone who uses my referral code Macca to purchase from Gunthar will get help and some ideas how to pick coins, use different settings in different market conditions, the ins and outs of the bot, what the settings actually do and more. I want you to profit, I'm not only interested in just making btc for myself. I'm not offering a discount though as a result to make sure you pay Gunthar the full amount.

Note that I use the bot only on Bittrex and I'm a Windows user, but Gunthar will send you the guides for different OS setup.

Does anyone know why its making really odd and random sells, using v4.0.5,

I keep find pairs sold for loss or bought and sold within minutes for the same exact price or less netting me a loss.. It keeps randomly happening and i have %gain 0.6 for min gain... so idk what else to change... or it will sell a recent buy order at a sell price of a previous trade...

dragonsfire1981

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

I raise my gain/stepgain buy settings depending on news, and other things. For example having a really high gain buy of 7,8 or above will protect you more in pump and dumps but it means it will buy less.

I've tested lots of settings and have a good idea what works, use my referral code "Macca" (no discount) to buy and I'll share my knowledge plus be there onhand to make sure you're using it right Smiley

What do people consider a safe %gain on this? And on average how many trades a day would you expect it to make? Its too early to say yet but so far on my first day using it its made a couple of trades and made profit. Nothing spectacular at the amounts ive been trading but if it manages to do this everyday id be very impresseed.
dragonsfire1981

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:11:23 PM

It probably isn't made as clear as it should be, but yes GB will sell your balance because it has no price bought history. For anyone buying GB move your altcoin balance off the account, or don't turn on that pair until you sold them at the price you want.

Do i need to remove these coins or will gunbot continue to trade regardless on these pairs?
Gunbot will trade in the pairs that you've selected, and should not have a problem with other balances. This is at least how I used to run it, having some side balance in a coin or two.

Just an update on this for anyone else wondering. Your ok having alt balances in any of the currencies your not trading but if you choose one of the coins you have a balance to trade with then the bot will sell everything off when it sees a good sell order.I found out when the bot sold an alt eralier but it turned out for the better since i managed to increase my holdings of that particular coin Smiley

YES, happened to me to, basically gunbot cleaned all coins i was hodling, pretty much keeps selling till nothing is left regardless of  your buy/sell ballance to trade, it sees it as a good selling opportunity even though it doesnt know how much you paid for it.

I got 15 bags so far and my BTC is down, this bot should be renamed to 'Bagbot"
dragonsfire1981

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:28:43 PM

Also here's another set of tips.

Read the news and keep an eye on Coinigy charts. Setup price alerts on all the coinpairs you pick for Gunbot, look for major support and resistance levels. Several times recently we have seen huge dumps because of news related to North Korea, China regulating ICOs amongst other things. What I do these days is several things to put the shields up.

1) Switch to more cautious settings as soon as I see some news I think will affect the crypto market. Also on Sunday night I switch Gunbot to more cautious settings because a few times I have seen random dumps on Monday early morning, this will protect you from getting caught with your pants down.
2) If I find out news about a coin that is particularly good or bad, I turn it off and may trade manually.
3) Don't be too cocky- if we've had a good bullish run in the markets recently be sure there will be a quick reversal.

Apart from showing you how to adapt to conditions if you use my refferal code Macca, as a bonus I will also show you how I trade manually, using Ichomoku Clouds (this is by far the best manual method I have ever used and I have spoken to pro day traders who say this is the best method- if you know how to read it correctly the chances of you losing a trade are low) and candlestick patterns (Gunthar is in the process of integrating Icimoku to Gunbot) I have read a lot of books and made many trades. Gunbot can be a very good compliment and vice versa- but don't trade on the same pairs Gunbot is switched onto, some coins like OMG, QTUM I like to trade manually.

There are also different ways of dealing with bags, I can give you some ideas.

Risk management- most newbies don't think about this. Professional traders know how to manage risk and think about picking high probablity trades. There are ways to setup Gunbot where it increases the probability of picking a winning trade or making it take step back before buying too quickly, I know all this from testing.
dragonsfire1981

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:27:05 PM

I think one of the problems is Gunthar doesn't have a support team, he's busy enough programming so of course he is only human. You have to understand Gunbot is still in its infancy and as is the community, thus it can seem quite chaotic. I do think the Telegram chat can be really chaotic, but what you need is patience and to talk to the right people who'll help. I primarily will be helping people who are buying using my referral code, but within reason I will answer questions in the telegram chat, and on here. The people with the most technical knowledge of the bot apart from Gunthar are the admins on the Gunthy forum, I can point them out to you. I may also may be trialing a coaching service  soon (apart from using Gunbot, I actually have Coaching experience and certificates in the "normal world" as well as having experience of having trained people in complex issues and strategies) where we can chat on Skype, telegram whatever and I answer all your questions, I run through your settings, strategies, and advise you on risk management according to how myuch btc you have and more, though I haven't got a formal service as of yet, but one or two people have asked.

I would advise people to use the Gunthy forum because there are lots of guides there, I have a list somewhere with the most useful ones, I'll dig them up sometime. A few of us have discussed having a definitive manual as well as at the moment a lot of the info is scattered around the place.

Why is it the last 7 questions i asked on here not a single one was responded on or attempted to be helped? Is this software a buy it and your shit out of luck if you cant figure it out?
I have even asked the Dev 4 questions in PM and in 3 weeks not one reply
BEcause this is not a support board nor a support thread: this is on service announcements board so both local and board rules must be respected as i asked many times. When you bought you have been provided with support channels so use those.
Not one single PM from you in the past 3 weeks anyway, so stop FUDs.
THanks
~Gun

Gunthar,
I am not trying to be a dick about things, i have been honestly trying to get support for this, i first tried to go through the person i bought the bot through... which he told me he didnt know that he would email you about it, that it must be a bug or something...
Then i tried contacting another seller on this post to try and get some answers to the questions i had and the response i got was after informing them who i bought the bot from, they basically told me i needed to talk to them about, then when i mentioned that the person they told me to talk to didnt know, he just linked me the gethub wiki, which didnt answer any of my questions really....
So i have been posting post on here to try get some understanding to all of this and they go unanswered, so its been getting a little frustrating. I have tried to go through the routes i know of to get support. I have been trying to contact you directly. I have just not been getting anywhere on this.
I am honestly just trying to get some support on this product, just annoying i have to write some sort of negative post to get some sort of response....
I sent you another PM today, just so you know to hopely see if your getting my messages, either way can you please message me so i can have a conversation with you please.
"When you bought you have been provided with support channels so use those."
Why u dont use Telegram chat for buyers?
There are many smart ppls who understand how bot work and they can help u.

Hi,

All recommendations regarding "Support Questions better be directed to Telegram group" is fine and well understood. The problem here is that you can't find "smart ppl" there all the time. Sometimes you need to wait too much for a smart ppl to show up. If you are lucky enough to have a basic problem, you are fixed. Honestly I do not want to post my questions there anymore since it does not work.

Kind regards,
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 07:26:46 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 08:20:25 AM by Lauda

you are definitely right about the lack of support...
No, not really.

nobody answers any questions on the gunthy forums, the telegram chat is a joke, and my PMs seem to go unnoticed
1) Nobody is required to answer you anything.
2) The telegram group is too big, and that's not the support that Gunthar offers.
3) Stop PM-ing random people.
4) Start being patient.
The support that Gunthar offers is from him directly on the Gunthy forum and Telegram. Anyone else answering questions for free is being rather very generous.

really disappointing considering the price tag on this piece of software.
If anything, Gunbot is highly undervalued.

my question is
This is not a support thread. You're not supposed to be asking questions nor expecting support to be provided in it (read some earlier posts in here regarding this misconception).

Use the forum: https://gunthy.org/index.php.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iamvladyslav

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:46:23 AM

SELL 1 oldest license (from March 2017) - for all markets.
1 step - pay 0.08 BTC
2 step - I ask the günter to delete my API and further communicate only with you for new license and API

answer me in personal message please  Smiley
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:47:58 AM

SELL 1 oldest license (from March 2017) - for all markets.
1 step - pay 0.08 BTC
2 step - I ask the günter to delete my API and further communicate only with you for new license and API
Step 1) Get scammed. Roll Eyes
Step 2) Complain to Gunthar about being scammed.

Gunthar will no longer accept a licence transfer without an escrow agent. Read this thread: https://gunthy.org/index.php/topic,1211.0.html.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
BTCrypt

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 11:37:25 AM

Hi  Wink

I'm considering buying this bot, but I got some questions.

- I'm not a professional trader. Does it start working right away, or do I need to change some settings?
- I read a lot about Gunbot and Poloniex. Does it work as wel on Bittrex?
- The coupon codes I find aren't valid any more Sad.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: