Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is missing in the Bitcoin EcoSystem?  (Read 1924 times)
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:13:23 PM

I am concerned to be honest. I see people trying to improve the code, i see a lot of mining, storing and trading. Those are all fine, but i do also see a lot of scams and criminal activity involved in Bitcoin, what is to be expected and tolerable to some degree, but i do not see many positive things. I miss essential things like the possibility to use Bitcoin in my everyday life. I miss applications using and relying on Bitcoin. I see the price going up, but i do not want Bitcoin to be just an investment. I hope this changes or some altcoin will come and make it better and take over.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:13:05 PM

Bitcoin is not receiving the attention it deserves, people are still not aware of what bitcoin is and i think that is due to the reason that there is few sites out there that teach you about bitcoin and even if there is they make it so complicated and hard so they get bored and ditch the idea, i am saying this from a personal experience , i have had a realy hard time learning about bitcoin if it was not for this forum
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: