Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 02:41:20 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Academy  (Read 183 times)
nick_nick

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

Binance is embarking on a new very pedagogical project. Indeed, the platform announced the launch of the Binance Academy. The objective is simply to inform investors in an objective way to help them better understand crypto-currencies and BlockChain technology.
Its a step in the right direction for the such an academy to be in full shape. The project aims at explaining blockchain technology and how it works; placing more emphasis on mining. It also gives details on how to secure your wallet which I believe its a good form of education for all crypto enthusiast  

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlexBrah

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

The team Binance is really good, they are really interested in popularizing crypto currency and blockchain technology
Lizzyflower

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

It's a nice step. They will get more customer base too. I hope to look at it.
spain cool

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:56:30 PM

Seems like another sketchy move by binance. There's no need for more "free blockchain education" there's plenty.

1. BitDegree Tutorials have like 200 articles that are available for free.

2. Lisk Academy pretty sure this is the one binance directlt copied as it's 1:1 design and content structure

3. BlockGeeks extensive video tutorials about blockchain and cryptocurrency. I think one of the founders is Vitaliks dad (could be wrong)

Not talking about the billions of youtube videos and reddit posts. There's plenty of education available, the sad reality is that nobody want to learn they just want 1000x returns and piece of the fuck out.

Such a great list. I'll learn how the blockchain work with this articles and video tutorials against the blockchain education. I'm pretty sure anyone will interested.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.