Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:33:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Chinese - Part 2  (Read 6405 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 12:58:17 AM

but the fact of the matter is this is something the Chinese do; they are very, very, very efficient when it comes to it, and they strive for peak control and efficiency.

Royally fucking the Earth without regard for others is not 'peak control and efficiency'  - it is reckless abandon and selfishness.  WTF is wrong with you god-damned people?
I never said it was a good thing. Where did I say that their efficiency (and it's consequences) was a good thing?

It is reckless, it is selfish, but for a lot of Chinese they want to be successful because there are another 1.x billion of them and they have to stand out. Them wrecking the earth is a terrible thing; the first steps towards fixing the environment is to stop trade with China and force them to downsize and fix their shit.

Hey Yakamoto, thanks for the backup.  But, you better save your advice on fixing the Earth for your cousins down in Fukushima.  I am sure they could use a little help regarding how to not royal fuck the planet.  By the way, how do those glow-in-the-dark dolphins look anyway?
No idea how they look; I'm in Canada away from the coasts. Also not Asian lol.

Fukushima was a horrid event, don't get me wrong, and a lot could have been done to prevent it, but shit like that happens and right now we don't have a way to fix it. Old reactor designs such massive dick.

I should also note that earth with always continue with or without humans; we'll likely cook ourselves off and flora will adapt around it and flourish due to the excess CO2, assuming we don't go full-on Venus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4172
Merit: 4357

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:00:04 AM

You are totally confused. 

China is still subsidizing mining because .05/kWhr is below that actual cost to make electricity.  China does this by fucking up the Earth which belongs to everyone.  When you are a careless shithead who pollutes without regard for others, to achieve dominance in bitcoin, you are evil. 

That is a fact.

lol not fact.

do the maths. making electric is cheaper then you think.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/low-oil-price-fuels-chinese-importsand-exports-1470202503
The latest dip in oil prices below $40 a barrel is good news for Asia’s motorists, but it stands to boost the already-growing reliance of China and other big crude consumers on imported oil.
U.S. oil fell below $40 a barrel Monday for the first time since April and was beneath it again in early Wednesday trading in Asia.

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=667&t=6
A barrel of oil contains about six gigajoules of energy. That’s six billion joules or 1667 kilowatt-hours.

so lets take $42(more accurate then occasional $40)

$42/1667kwr=$0.025/kwh

the reason america charge upto 10cents a kwh and UK charge upto 20p/kwh is due to added tax and corporate profits.
but to get to the point is costs less than 3cents to make electric so china charging 5cents is not 'subsidised'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:03:39 AM

Small time Chinese operators stealing electircity is conceptually not that different from US students using 'free' dorm electricity to run small scale farms (especially during winter).  Grin

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:03:54 AM

im still laughing..

blame 12 hobbiests for stealing electric and exaggerate them into being world destroying eco-terrorists.
yet.. its actually the saudi's that are damaging the planet.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:04:21 AM

Small time Chniese operators stealing electircity is conceptually not that different from US students using 'free' dorm electricity to run small scale farms (especially during winter).  Grin

^ this guy gets it Cheesy

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:06:49 AM

do the maths. making electric is cheaper then you think.

You love saying 'do the maths'.  It makes you sound so English and particularly clever.  Like a very sophisticated gentleman English professor.  I bet you get off on that just a little.

By the way, if you do the grammars, you'll be able to distinguish the difference between 'then' and 'than'.  

https://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.cfm?id=667&t=6
A barrel of oil contains about six gigajoules of energy. That’s six billion joules or 1667 kilowatt-hours.

so lets take $42(more accurate then occasional $40)

$42/1667kwr=$0.025/kwh

This is only correct if you are able to get 100% efficiency in your conversion of chemical to electrical energy - something that is totally impossible in the real world.  So your maths turn out to be fucked.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:26:10 AM

http://www.vasa.org.au/fake-chinese-r134a-is-ozone-depleting-r12/

http://www.cfr.org/china/chinas-environmental-crisis/p12608

http://breakingdefense.com/2015/11/absolute-nightmare-as-chinese-destroy-south-china-reefs-asian-fish-stocks-at-risk/

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/TECH/science/06/04/china.environment/

https://m.modernghana.com/news/401965/1/chinese-engage-in-illegal-mining-and-destroying-th.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/feb/25/china-toxic-air-pollution-nuclear-winter-scientists

Nothing new to see here. Move along in an orderly fashion.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:29:03 AM

This is only correct if you are able to get 100% efficiency in your conversion of chemical to electrical energy - something that is totally impossible in the real world.  So your maths turn out to be fucked.

nope the 1667 is not based on 100% efficiency.

also there are 2 types of oil 'sweet' (pure) and 'sour' (dirty).
if they were to buy dirty oil at lets say 600kwh production. the price of sour oil is alot cheaper than the $42 average. which still brings the price per kwh as being ~3cent (below the 5cent retail)

thus its not subsidised.
usa are not environmentalists either
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/apr/20/dangerous-air-pollution-us-population-report
http://news.mit.edu/2013/study-air-pollution-causes-200000-early-deaths-each-year-in-the-us-0829
this next one is the most poignant
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deepwater_Horizon_oil_spill
and it is considered the largest accidental marine oil spill in the history of the petroleum industry
i could go on but google has the answers which you can search yourself

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:34:08 AM

This is only correct if you are able to get 100% efficiency in your conversion of chemical to electrical energy - something that is totally impossible in the real world.  So your maths turn out to be fucked.

if they were to buy dirty oil at lets say 600kwh production. the price of sour oil is alot cheaper than the $42 average. which still brings the price per kwh as being ~3cent (below the 5cent retail)

thus its not subsidised.

And this oil magically turns into electricity without any employees to pay?  and what of the wear on the generators?

You sound very fancy indeed when you say things like 'do the maths' - but your actual math is totally bogus. 

Chinese energy producers don't pay for environmental controls like US producers so they fuck the planet at the expense of everyone when they are busy putting other miners out of business, miners who have to pay for environmentally controlled energy production.

Look Franky - I like you.  You are one of the good guys.  You are just wrong on this point.  Those dirty fucking spitting Chinese fuckers are burning up the planet to get ahead in mining. 

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:39:08 AM

This is only correct if you are able to get 100% efficiency in your conversion of chemical to electrical energy - something that is totally impossible in the real world.  So your maths turn out to be fucked.

thus its not subsidised.

And this oil magically turns into electricity without any employees to pay?  and what of the wear on the generators?

You sound very fancy indeed when you say things like 'do the maths' - but your actual math is totally bogus.  

Chinese energy producers don't pay for environmental controls like US producers so they fuck the planet at the expense of everyone when they are busy putting other miners out of business, miners who have to pay for environmentally controlled energy production.

Look Franky - I like you.  You are one of the good guys.  You are just wrong on this point.  Those dirty fucking spitting Chinese fuckers are burning up the planet to get ahead in mining.  

the 'costs' of labour and generation.. are the difference between 2.5c to the 5cent retail.
also if you have not researched.. the big farms such as antpool and btcc are using solar /renewables.

its the 'residential' level that use oil. which as my initial post on this topic concerned.. just 12 small hobbiests. not the mega farms/pools.
if you really want a ecological damaging target. aim your sights at saudi arabia.

as for thinking america is paying for 'environmental controls' LOL sorry.. that money is being spend on drones, tanks and guns to invade the middle-east at steal the oil to give to saudi arabia.. there is nothing environmental about the obsurd taxes the US and UK charge people on fuel.

RawDog (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 01:46:30 AM

the 'costs' of labour and generation.. are the difference between 2.5c to the 5cent retail.
also if you have not researched.. the big farms such as antpool and btcc are using solar /renewables.

its the 'residential' level that use oil. which as my initial post on this topic concerned.. just 12 small hobbiests. not the mega farms/pools.
if you really want a ecological damaging target. aim your sights at saudi arabia.
You have to quit smoking crack Franky. 

big farms like btcc are definitely not using solar/renewables.  Solar has not yet reached grid parity ANYWHERE under any circumstance.  That is all a dreamers wish. 

The only farm to use renewable was KnC (geothermal).  They went totally broke doing that because it was expensive energy.  They said upon their exit "We've done the maths, even the Chinese farms will be unprofitable" (that is actually true that they said this).  The thing KnC wasn't considering is that the Chinese weren't buying electricity at any price, they were stealing it. 

Saudi Arabia doesn't do shit.  Just a bunch of fucking camel's wandering about the desert.  Some weird guys in tents.  About 300 princes wrecking Mercedes by drifting them around is about the only energy waste going on there.  Why do you hate the Saudi's so much? 

Maybe the oil FROM Saudi is fucking up the planet, but it isn't the Saudi's who are wasting energy. 

hl5460
Legendary

Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000

news.8btc.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 02:02:26 AM

You may find out more:
http://news.8btc.com/illegal-bitcoin-mining-farm-cracked-down-by-chinese-police

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/5iaf2u/illegal_bitcoin_mining_farm_cracked_down_by/

These people are just manage to feed themselves.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:07:24 AM

You have to quit smoking crack Franky.  

big farms like btcc are definitely not using solar/renewables.  Solar has not yet reached grid parity ANYWHERE under any circumstance.  That is all a dreamers wish.  

The only farm to use renewable was KnC (geothermal).  They went totally broke doing that because it was expensive energy.  They said upon their exit "We've done the maths, even the Chinese farms will be unprofitable" (that is actually true that they said this).  The thing KnC wasn't considering is that the Chinese weren't buying electricity at any price, they were stealing it.  

Saudi Arabia doesn't do shit.  Just a bunch of fucking camel's wandering about the desert.  Some weird guys in tents.  About 300 princes wrecking Mercedes by drifting them around is about the only energy waste going on there.  Why do you hate the Saudi's so much?  

Maybe the oil FROM Saudi is fucking up the planet, but it isn't the Saudi's who are wasting energy.  

your research about the world seems to be outdated by 50 years.
if you think saudi's live in tents. its time you update yourself

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 02:11:48 AM

I wonder how many chinese mining are doing this,they already caught two miners,I'm sure there are many small miners,Chinese are really into bitcoin and other altcoin mining maybe because of yuan depreciation and they want a portfolio investment like Bitcoin.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:16:05 AM

The local electric power company lost around 1,000 RMB a day for the past 6 months.
50 Bitcoin ASIC miners detained by local police in Anhui Province Photo credit:Xin’an Evening

not really a 'farm' lol.. 50 asics vs 125,000 asics.. is small fry (hobbiest)

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 02:47:15 AM

The local electric power company lost around 1,000 RMB a day for the past 6 months.
50 Bitcoin ASIC miners detained by local police in Anhui Province Photo credit:Xin’an Evening

There could be more hobbiest with 50 asic or less doing that,I think electricity stealin gis very rampant in Chinese because they are very fond of mining bitcoin and crypto currency,because they are very business minded and they want to get the most of it in every free way they can,they may be bribing involve here.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:49:47 AM

There could be more hobbiest with 50 asic or less doing that,I think electricity stealin gis very rampant in Chinese because they are very fond of mining bitcoin and crypto currency,because they are very business minded and they want to get the most of it in every free way they can,they may be bribing involve here.

12 hobbiests totalling 1000 units is not enough reason to call out a country of 1.35BILLION people as corrupt

i bet i can find atleast 12 people in america stealing electric (out of 318mill) so should we call ALL americans corrupt
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/story?id=7098614&page=1
In Philadelphia, of 14,000 customers whose service was turned off in early 2008, 30% were illegally using electricity late last year, utility PECO says.
4200 Philadelphians stealing electric

QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:21:37 AM

You call someone with 50 one thousand plus dollar specialty computers a hobbiest? There are companies with 10 million dollar annual revenue that don't own 50 grand in computer equipment.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:30:34 AM

The attitude of the miners whom took free electric with illegal ways will makes bad image for bitcoins and other miners, also comunity of bitcoins or related bitcoin.
They didn't thinking about that, You are right These people are just manage to feed themselves. without thinking bitcoin's future.
And The other people who want make bitcoin growing up.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:33:47 AM

You call someone with 50 one thousand plus dollar specialty computers a hobbiest? There are companies with 10 million dollar annual revenue that don't own 50 grand in computer equipment.

the point is scale.
using a 'farm' concept.. having 50 veg growing in a back garden vs 32000 veg growing in a field..
you start to see my point about not exaggerating the lil guys as being anywhere close to a "farm"

if the expectation is farms have 10's of thousands of units. EG antpool with 32,000 units.. and then put it against someone with 50 units..
the small guy with 50 units is not really in any comparison to a FARMER.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: