Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fucking Chinese - Part 2  (Read 6408 times)
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:06:09 AM

see, this right here is high bullshit...
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/china-oil-bitcoin-mining-theft/

The fucking Chinese are stealing electricity, polluting the Earth with no conscience whatever, and taking over control of Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners.  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.

Bitcoin is under the control of a few large miners and a few large holders. Sad

The major problem with cryptocurrencies is that we need and depend on electriciy and internet to

create and maintain them.This problem odesn`t exist with gold or paper money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:09:59 AM

The fucking Chinese are stealing electricity, polluting the Earth with no conscience whatever, and taking over control of Bitcoin. 

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners.  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.

Bitcoin is under the control of a few large miners and a few large holders. Sad

The major problem with cryptocurrencies is that we need and depend on electriciy and internet to

create and maintain them.This problem odesn`t exist with gold or paper money.

Don't use logic on people here. It just pisses them off.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:38:03 AM

Chinese were always smart, when it came down to making money. You can't blame them for beeing smarter, than the dumb fucks from other countries, like the US or EU. Just get over it!

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 04:11:29 PM

You have to quit smoking crack Franky.  

big farms like btcc are definitely not using solar/renewables.  Solar has not yet reached grid parity ANYWHERE under any circumstance.  That is all a dreamers wish.  

The only farm to use renewable was KnC (geothermal).  They went totally broke doing that because it was expensive energy.  They said upon their exit "We've done the maths, even the Chinese farms will be unprofitable" (that is actually true that they said this).  The thing KnC wasn't considering is that the Chinese weren't buying electricity at any price, they were stealing it.  

Saudi Arabia doesn't do shit.  Just a bunch of fucking camel's wandering about the desert.  Some weird guys in tents.  About 300 princes wrecking Mercedes by drifting them around is about the only energy waste going on there.  Why do you hate the Saudi's so much?  

Maybe the oil FROM Saudi is fucking up the planet, but it isn't the Saudi's who are wasting energy.  

your research about the world seems to be outdated by 50 years.
if you think saudi's live in tents. its time you update yourself

This is typical Franky.  You post as your evidence the singlemost dense square kilometer of activity.  How do the other 2.1 million square km look?  Fucking dumbass.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 04:15:03 PM

Whatever side you take on this, its going to get messy, and messy fast.

raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:32:27 PM

when did the chinese did not do it.well chinese is the highest in polluting the place and creating global warming to a great  extend.well if u rather know that chinese have the highest people  having cancer on a yearly.

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:03:13 PM

When were they not greedy? LOL

I felt disappointed though when I saw a video of a fcuikn large bitcoin mine in China. When I first heard about bitcoin and that it was being mined using computing power, I was under the impression that anyone can do it, like everyone's a small scale miner.

Well, that's how thing are with anything, they got cheap hardware there. If they're stealing electricity to run their operations though, they must be shut down. It's not just an environmental issue for me. Unless your country is using green electricity (or maybe you charge everything via solar power) each use of electricity hurts the planet anyway. It's a question of decency. If you steal electricity, someone's gotta pay for it. You may get rich but you're still a criminal and there's no fun in that.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4435

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:51:15 PM

This is typical Franky.  You post as your evidence the singlemost dense square kilometer of activity.  How do the other 2.1 million square km look?  Fucking dumbass.

well we know you are over patriotic to america, so if you think that americans dont live in tents.. guess what i can show you proof americans do. (google: americas tent cities)
i'll then presume you could show new york as a counter.. and i can recounter and show you a hill-billy trailerpark to show america is not that well off

i really do suggest you go travelling one day. its eye opening
instead of crying that other countries are doing things better than america. how about you do something.

it doesnt have to be starting a factory in america for american branded ASICS. it can be simply using your words to contact people like elon musk to make solar panels for bitcoin specific devices. get him to sell cars, electric, insurance, etc priced in bitcoin.

stop acting the victim because someone not in your reach is doing something. and stop blaming a whole quarter of the planet for actions of a few men. especially when there are more then a few men in another place closer to home that are far worse

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
arcanaaerobics

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:17:05 PM

That's the problem with PoW, for sure Satoshi was not thinking about ASICs when he make the coin. And chinese or not, there's a lot of wasted electricity wasted on mining, on the other side some people don't have electricity.

Stealing? lol hope they stay in jail.
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:24:20 PM

the 'costs' of labour and generation.. are the difference between 2.5c to the 5cent retail.
also if you have not researched.. the big farms such as antpool and btcc are using solar /renewables.

its the 'residential' level that use oil. which as my initial post on this topic concerned.. just 12 small hobbiests. not the mega farms/pools.
if you really want a ecological damaging target. aim your sights at saudi arabia.
You have to quit smoking crack Franky.  

big farms like btcc are definitely not using solar/renewables.  Solar has not yet reached grid parity ANYWHERE under any circumstance.  That is all a dreamers wish.  

Solar has reached parity in Australia were fossil fuel electricity costs 30cKwH for residential rates.

bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:15:41 AM

Chinese were always smart, when it came down to making money. You can't blame them for beeing smarter, than the dumb fucks from other countries, like the US or EU. Just get over it!
yes they are the industrialist the new emerging super power, controlling the world economy, trading in top ranking in every market. they are really the smart one enthusiastic and devoted people no doubt about this.
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:24:14 AM

haha..

my father wears sneakers in the pool
valley365

Activity: 868
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:25:11 AM

yes they are the industrialist the new emerging super power, controlling the world economy, trading in top ranking in every market. they are really the smart one enthusiastic and devoted people no doubt about this.

Those huge amount of power were wasted by mining bitcoin, they should be used to do something much more useful. Satoshi when inventing this was like creating a game, he would not expect it like this today.
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 05:32:14 AM

That's the problem with PoW, for sure Satoshi was not thinking about ASICs when he make the coin. And chinese or not, there's a lot of wasted electricity wasted on mining, on the other side some people don't have electricity.

Satoshi used FPGAs (arguably less energy efficient) early on to find a large quantity of blocks.

The issue isn't so much the electricity, or the effective monopoly they have over there with the mining equipment, or the laggy GFC.. its the utter dishonesty displayed by the majority of the players over there. Mining each others headers (Antpool, F2pool, BW, BTCC, VIABTC all do it), submitting empty blocks, block withholding (particularly antpool), scavenging to include only the tx's with the best fees. It's actually embarrassing for most, but they don't care, its a living for them.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:49:48 AM

Those huge amount of power were wasted by mining bitcoin, they should be used to do something much more useful. Satoshi when inventing this was like creating a game, he would not expect it like this today.

Yeah on creation none could have thought of the electricity consumption. Now though the electricity charges were high, the value generated from each coin is much higher. If planned such electricity expenses too can be minimized by the large scale miners.

AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:59:08 AM

haha..

What has this pic to do with Chinese or China?

edit: you can only mean the chinese watch, I got it. Sry.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:17:07 PM

Satoshi used FPGAs (arguably less energy efficient) early on to find a large quantity of blocks.

The issue isn't so much the electricity, or the effective monopoly they have over there with the mining equipment, or the laggy GFC.. its the utter dishonesty displayed by the majority of the players over there. Mining each others headers (Antpool, F2pool, BW, BTCC, VIABTC all do it), submitting empty blocks, block withholding (particularly antpool), scavenging to include only the tx's with the best fees. It's actually embarrassing for most, but they don't care, its a living for them.

I don't think it's possible to embarrass a Chinese guy. I was walking in the Fillmore and this Chinese guy walking in front of me farted real loud and then hocked up a green lugie that killed a pigeon on the ground.

TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:09:24 PM

I don't think it's possible to embarrass a Chinese guy. I was walking in the Fillmore and this Chinese guy walking in front of me farted real loud and then hocked up a green lugie that killed a pigeon on the ground.
I think they outlawed manners and decency in China.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:27:37 PM

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.

well I see you generalize all citizens of China. I think not all of them steal, but only some of them.

anyway that's funny you said "6 Chinese miners". how can those 6 people take control of bitcoin? or did you miss something?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:59:48 PM

Bitcoin is totally under the control of about 6 Chinese miners  The only reason they put all other miners out of business is because they have no morals and steal electricity.  Now, all mining and control of the Bitcoin protocol is in the hands of these immoral bastards.

Fucking Chinese.

well I see you generalize all citizens of China. I think not all of them steal, but only some of them.

I generalize everything.  Why not?  It is the sensible thing to do.  "Generally, bitcoin transactions take about 10 minutes to confirm".  See how that works?  It is smart.  Not all bitcoin transactions take about 10 minutes.  Sometimes it takes a fucking hour.  But in general, they take about 10 minutes.  Now go fuck off.  

I didn't say 'all' Chinese steal.  

But I'll tell you this, all Chinese spit, fart and eat dogs.  That much is true.  Some of them don't even cook the fucking dog and eat it raw instead.  They are fucking pigs.  All two billion of them.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: