Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:14:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a 4 BTC loan for 3 Months  (Read 1679 times)
nawazish1 (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 06:54:58 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 07:52:36 PM by nawazish1

Hello guy I m Nawazish from Pakistan & new here I have just got to now about cryptocurrencies and am really interested in them. But the problem is that I don't have a good PC to start mining them. I m really interested in mining LTC because Bitcoins difficulty is really high.

I want a loan of 4 BTC to buy a new PC so that I can mine LTC. Electricity is not a problem for me I can mine for almost 24 hours a day. I have to buy a PC which can mine at 1000KH/s or above so that I will be mining more then 100 LTC per month considering the current difficulty.

I will give you back 4.4 BTC for your investment of 4 BTC after 2 to 3 months no matter what is the cost of bitcoin by then. May be I will pay you back each month a dividend of 4BTC. Thats on you how do you want it.Weekly can also be done but it will be very difficult for me in the first month.

Now the question comes about if I m a true person or a scammer. So to remove that objection I can send you my pictures and also can video call on Skype to get your trust. You can also find me on facebook I m on facebook for almost 3 years or more. I will give every possible information i can give you including my address.  Now its on you if you want to invest or not.

one more thing if you would like the payments in LTC it can be done as well.

And sorry for the bad English. Right now I m preparing for IELTS so these mistakes will be gone soon.

My bitcoin address  : 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
My Litecoin address : LWaCEEPNNEAyupuP4XwxT74TXzX5R38L3U
Email ID : nawazishaliejaz1@yahoo.com

PXC: PmfFgdwwcXPa1QUmtVJevdPfHhmhztHHCv
BTC: 1P22tVABsd85L7kkpTmohCv5vK2BypFz3H
Phoenixcoin (PXC), a decentralised open source digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadweasel

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 06:57:37 PM

This is a poor investment.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:08:34 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 07:29:01 PM by nawazish1

This is a poor investment.

Poor in what sense can you plz elaborate. I really need this investment. If there is a problem it can be negotiated.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:29:01 PM

You're not going to mine 100 LTC per day with 1000 KH/s. Even if you could pull 100 LTC per day, I'd steer clear of this one for any would-be lender.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:34:02 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 07:48:52 PM by nawazish1

You're not going to mine 100 LTC per day with 1000 KH/s. Even if you could pull 100 LTC per day, I'd steer clear of this one for any would-be lender.

Guys I know that there are lots of scammers out there but that doesn't mean every body is scammer. If you were me then you would have known that. Right now you are earning well thats why you don't want to help some one. I bet that even if you knew some one personally you will not help him.

100 LTC can be achieved because difficulty is not high and 4BTC can buy me a high end machine which can be able to pull alot more than 1000KH/s.

And Tomatocage plz don't put my post to scammer list that you have in your post. I have seen that you put almost every one in the list who is new here and just trying to get started in coin mining. PLZ correct your misconception that everyone who is new is a scammer you also started as a newbie here and don't forget that.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:48:44 PM

Guys I know that there are lots of scammers out there but that doesn't mean every body is scammer. If you were me then you would have known that. Right now you are earning well thats why you don't want to help some one. I bet that even if you knew some one personally you will not help him.

100 LTC can be achieved because difficulty is not high and 4BTC can buy me a high end machine which can be able to pull alot more than 1000KH/s.

I suspect you're plugging in MH/s instead of KH/s into whatever LTC calculator you're using.  At current difficulty 1000 KH/s will yield a little over 4 LTC per day.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:51:45 PM

I suspect you're plugging in MH/s instead of KH/s into whatever LTC calculator you're using.  At current difficulty 1000 KH/s will yield a little over 4 LTC per day.

Sorry for the wrong word I was intended to write per month not perday. a very big mistake. sorry again.
Mistake is now corrected thanks for pointing out. And I want to tell you that I will try my best to provide all the information that are needed to prove that I m not a scammer. Plz don't be harsh.

pretendo

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:27:24 AM

IMO litecoin is not different enough from bitcoin to actually compete with it, and it completely lacks the structures that BTC has now
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:23:05 PM

IMO litecoin is not different enough from bitcoin to actually compete with it, and it completely lacks the structures that BTC has now

But the fact is that Litecoin is more profitable at the moment then bitcoin.

nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:37:00 PM

Hello guys If anyone is interested plz contact me I really need the loan. I will do what ever is needed to prove myself as a genuine person. Every one is not a scammer guys. If you will just stop helping the newbies then whats the use of this forum. Please consider helping newbies so that more people can get benefited from this amazing currency. And also you know what is my plan. So what is the problem now.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 01:01:05 AM

Hello guys If anyone is interested plz contact me I really need the loan. I will do what ever is needed to prove myself as a genuine person. Every one is not a scammer guys. If you will just stop helping the newbies then whats the use of this forum. Please consider helping newbies so that more people can get benefited from this amazing currency. And also you know what is my plan. So what is the problem now.

I help newbies.   Smiley

What do you have for collateral that you can send me?  I want to make sure you are genuine.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 08:49:40 AM

I help newbies.   Smiley

What do you have for collateral that you can send me?  I want to make sure you are genuine.

Collateral is the main problem for me I now that it is necessary. But don't have any thing for a collateral. What i can provide is my facebook ID, scanned copy of National ID, Skype and other things like that which can prove me as a legit person. I really need help to get started I wish if i had a job I would not be asking here. then I would have bought a PC my self.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2013, 04:01:37 PM

Collateral is the main problem for me I now that it is necessary. But don't have any thing for a collateral. What i can provide is my facebook ID, scanned copy of National ID, Skype and other things like that which can prove me as a legit person. I really need help to get started I wish if i had a job I would not be asking here. then I would have bought a PC my self.

Oh, I believe you are a legit person.   Smiley 

If you don't have collateral I would suggest you try a local bank, or friends and family.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 06:33:51 PM

hello guys I m back here to tell you about a good news that my father has agreed to give me the investment to buy a new PC even though he cannot afford that amount but I have convinced him somehow. Mr mlawrence
thanks for your co-operation and positive feedback about me. But now a new problem has arisen and it is the decreasing price of both currencies. I doubt that I will be able to get the invested amount back in just two moths.

Does any body know a website or some thing like that which can tell me the forecast of litecoin in the coming two weeks. I m gonna buy the new PC in about 1-2 weeks.

Again thanks for your help this forum is really helpful for newbies. And I know that it is quite difficult for any one to give a loan that big to a stranger + newbie.

But still would like to add that every body is not a scammer. And you should enquire well before you are accusing someone of being a scammer.

Motivate

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:24:48 AM

hello guys I m back here to tell you about a good news that my father has agreed to give me the investment to buy a new PC even though he cannot afford that amount but I have convinced him somehow. Mr mlawrence
thanks for your co-operation and positive feedback about me. But now a new problem has arisen and it is the decreasing price of both currencies. I doubt that I will be able to get the invested amount back in just two moths.

Does any body know a website or some thing like that which can tell me the forecast of litecoin in the coming two weeks. I m gonna buy the new PC in about 1-2 weeks.

Again thanks for your help this forum is really helpful for newbies. And I know that it is quite difficult for any one to give a loan that big to a stranger + newbie.

But still would like to add that every body is not a scammer. And you should enquire well before you are accusing someone of being a scammer.

no there is no site but you can make the prediction yourself i belive within a couple months LTC will be $10 and BTC will be $300 im calling it now people Cheesy
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2013, 06:44:23 AM

I'm betting ltc is 6 by tomorrow lol. At least 5.

Once gox gets into it. I'll bet 15+
nawazish1 (OP)

PXC Research Team

View Profile
April 29, 2013, 09:08:43 AM

I'm betting ltc is 6 by tomorrow lol. At least 5.

Once gox gets into it. I'll bet 15+

I Agree.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: