Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:47:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Furyco.in - Video Contest start  (Read 839 times)
FuryCoin (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:40:32 PM

1. You must be an active participant in the project with a total volume of purchased tickets for an amount not less than 0.025 BTC
Take this requirement out,maybe you will get a lot more entries.I will participate too.
Maybe you are right I will delete this position from terms.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:43:36 PM

1. You must be an active participant in the project with a total volume of purchased tickets for an amount not less than 0.025 BTC
Take this requirement out,maybe you will get a lot more entries.I will participate too.
Okay then,reserving my entry for the contest.Thanks. Smiley
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:11:25 PM

Don't you think an escrow would be better to hold the contest funds ?
I am also planning to participate in this contest but i am afraid since the site is not built in a way to last long
FuryCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

Don't you think an escrow would be better to hold the contest funds ?
I am also planning to participate in this contest but i am afraid since the site is not built in a way to last long
Dear, why do you think that the site will not be able to work for a long time? I'm tired of explaining how the system was built and why it is stable. This is not a HYIP, if user activity will fall, then just will fall speed of the queue movement.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:40:37 PM

To get 500 views, people would just be spamming their video links on all social handles or using shortened links. Getting more views/having subscribers doesn't make the video more popular or is informative IMO. But anyways, good luck to the participants. Smiley

FuryCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:30:32 AM

To get 500 views, people would just be spamming their video links on all social handles or using shortened links. Getting more views/having subscribers doesn't make the video more popular or is informative IMO. But anyways, good luck to the participants. Smiley
Not see nothing bad in posting video at social networks
FuryCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:28:11 PM

Round 1 of weekly contest of active users is over. My congrats to winners: MLMKING, rassmolBTC, bitincome89, beretta333, everchost41, jerryonecoin, sajal, jixxx, youmdy, DmitryKondor. Each of them was awarded with 0.0064 BTC.
New round begins. Good luck!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 09:32:45 PM

Round 1 of weekly contest of active users is over. My congrats to winners: MLMKING, rassmolBTC, bitincome89, beretta333, everchost41, jerryonecoin, sajal, jixxx, youmdy, DmitryKondor. Each of them was awarded with 0.0064 BTC.
You really should have an escrow hold onto those coins to show that you are legit and actually have the funds to go about rewarding the winners.
I'll gladly hold onto the BTC if needed.
FuryCoin (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:37:47 PM

You really should have an escrow hold onto those coins to show that you are legit and actually have the funds to go about rewarding the winners.
I'll gladly hold onto the BTC if needed.
Awards has been added to accont balances of user, they can withdraw it or buy tickets to get more profit.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: