Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2018, 11:21:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17203 times)
Tyrantt

Activity: 854
Merit: 552

Telegram: @Tyrantt

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:29:25 AM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

EDIT: This question refers more the philosophical view on the period after ones death, so please keep the hc religious beliefs or non-religious away from this thread, tho there are already a few. Thank you.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:06:53 AM

Toss a stone into the pond. The ripples aren't the stone. But like they move upon the face of the pond, even so their vibration might extend forever even if it is in only a tiny, tiny way.

The "essence" of a person is NOT his physical form alone. Emotion, spirit and thought extend beyond the physical. But even they are not the person, entirely. However, we know from people who have lost many parts of their physical body, that although the emotion, and spirit and mind may change from the loss, the emotion, and spirit and mind are still strongly the person... way more strongly than simply the physical.

It seems that the "metaphysical" parts of a person go on just like the vibes of the stone that is tossed into the water. And being way more complex than the stone waves, who knows what will happen to them? Certainly they are not the same as they were when they were held captive in the physical body.

You wanted an answer that didn't have a lot to do with God, directly, so there you have it. However, nobody can remove God from the equation, since He holds everything in place. So, consider what He says before you do something as disastrous as suicide.

Cool
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:32:16 AM

Toss a stone into the pond. The ripples aren't the stone. But like they move upon the face of the pond, even so their vibration might extend forever even if it is in only a tiny, tiny way.

The "essence" of a person is NOT his physical form alone. Emotion, spirit and thought extend beyond the physical. But even they are not the person, entirely. However, we know from people who have lost many parts of their physical body, that although the emotion, and spirit and mind may change from the loss, the emotion, and spirit and mind are still strongly the person... way more strongly than simply the physical.

It seems that the "metaphysical" parts of a person go on just like the vibes of the stone that is tossed into the water. And being way more complex than the stone waves, who knows what will happen to them? Certainly they are not the same as they were when they were held captive in the physical body.

You wanted an answer that didn't have a lot to do with God, directly, so there you have it. However, nobody can remove God from the equation, since He holds everything in place. So, consider what He says before you do something as disastrous as suicide.

Cool

Nicely written piece of prose there, I found it relaxing and pleasant to read even though I don't agree with it.

The problem with your theory is that the majority of a human being's "essence" or consciousness resides in the brain (perhaps some in the spinal cord, or other organs but the brain is where the real shit happens). If someone, for example, lost a limb in a car crash, their essence or consciousness hasn't been directly affected as long as their brain remains intact. If you start lobotomizing people, then their consciousness will become affected.

As for your analogy of "ripples in water", well it's a cute concept but it makes no sense in terms of consciousness. Our influences on the world certainly affect things in an outward, ripply, butterfly effect type of way, but we are not "experiencing" any of those influences in the same way we experience emotions or pain through our conscious brain. So it is a different thing entirely.

If I throw a huge rock into the sea, which creates a tsunami 1000 miles away that kills and injures thousands of people, I am not conscious of their suffering. Yeah I would feel terrible if I heard it on the news the next day, but I'm not intrinsically linked to the people I killed by some sort of metaphysical waves.

On topic, when you die you rot in the ground. The atoms and molecules that make up your body (which were created billions of years ago in multiple interstellar supernovae) are broken down by insects, bacteria, fungi and other strange creatures. The resulting chemicals are consumed by organisms, which prosper and grow, eventually making offspring of their own. These organisms will eventually die, rot, and the chemicals in their dead bodies will provide food for the next generation of plants and animals.

I think it's a beautiful concept personally.

Of course I don't know this for sure, but from what we know it seems like the most likely explanation. We will only know for sure when the time comes, but until then I'm gonna try and make the most of life on this (sometimes shitty) planet.

Guess I'll make that my sig, all the cool kids have one...
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:53:46 AM

Cool

Nicely written piece of prose there, I found it relaxing and pleasant to read even though I don't agree with it.

The problem with your theory is that the majority of a human being's "essence" or consciousness resides in the brain (perhaps some in the spinal cord, or other organs but the brain is where the real shit happens). If someone, for example, lost a limb in a car crash, their essence or consciousness hasn't been directly affected as long as their brain remains intact. If you start lobotomizing people, then their consciousness will become affected.
However, consider body heat. Body heat is energy that moves beyond the body. If you think that the vibrational energy of thought and emotion and spirit remain only in the body, you are missing a lot of science.

As for your analogy of "ripples in water", well it's a cute concept but it makes no sense in terms of consciousness. Our influences on the world certainly affect things in an outward, ripply, butterfly effect type of way, but we are not "experiencing" any of those influences in the same way we experience emotions or pain through our conscious brain. So it is a different thing entirely.
Never heard of EEG machines or CAT scans? Both of these show that you are speaking from a very ignorant premise.

If I throw a huge rock into the sea, which creates a tsunami 1000 miles away that kills and injures thousands of people, I am not conscious of their suffering. Yeah I would feel terrible if I heard it on the news the next day, but I'm not intrinsically linked to the people I killed by some sort of metaphysical waves.
However, you do not know that you are NOT subconsciously aware of these things. The subconscious mind protects the conscious mind, so it would not allow your conscious mind to feel these vibes, which would be minor, and confused as they reached you.

In addition, consider when you move to a new city. It takes a long time for people to get used to you being there. A lot of it includes sympathetic and empathetic vibes.

You are trying to cover up the knowledge that exists medically and physically all over the place, that our vibes continue on after death, even though they are in a changed form, and even though they are weaker (are they weaker?) than they might have been in the living body.

On topic, when you die you rot in the ground. The atoms and molecules that make up your body (which were created billions of years ago in multiple interstellar supernovae) are broken down by insects, bacteria, fungi and other strange creatures. The resulting chemicals are consumed by organisms, which prosper and grow, eventually making offspring of their own. These organisms will eventually die, rot, and the chemicals in their dead bodies will provide food for the next generation of plants and animals.
Now you are simply talking silly. Dead people are not people. They are dead people. There is a difference. That isn't you rotting in the ground. It is your remains. You don't even sound credible.

Of course I don't know this for sure, but from what we know it seems like the most likely explanation. We will only know for sure when the time comes, but until then I'm gonna try and make the most of life on this (sometimes shitty) planet.

Finally. You don't know for sure. Understatement of everything you had to say.

Live on, in your sometimes shitty life. But learn to think a little.

Cool
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1158
Merit: 1000

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 04:14:33 AM

To me, death is something like before the born, since you're a person who talking here you might born in 20th century, so just think how do you feel when the time roll back to 19th century? you feel nothing. And how about the 2 million years ago? So my thought is there will be nothing after death, you will feel nothing even million years passes by.

The only thing is nothing. It’s terrible to me because I won't be able to see and feel this beautiful world/universe anymore after death but I can't still understand how does this "nothing" feel like, completely. Undecided

canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:39:32 AM

There's been a question that's been bugging me for a long, long time now. What happens when you die? From someones side nothing, other say that your go to their versions of heaven and yet some say that we reincarnate.

That thing got me so bad that a few time's I've been on the verge of killing myself just to see what's happening then, it's killing me to think about it. What are your thoughts? I'm not interested in the christian or virgin filled muslim heaven, I'm interested in your ideas and what are your ideas on what might happen? One theory that stuck with me is that we are born again but in the different time or just born in the same timeline but as soon as you die, you're reborn on some other place.

In my own ideas i don't really believe in reborn or reincarnated because if you do you have the slightest chance to have your past memories because the souls is connected to the brain if your soul is past down by someone you have the same attitude in the past even though you are not interested in christian etc. but i have a theory that when we die we might go to heaven and we don't really know whats in there or whats the nature there but believe me when we die we go to heaven i know its hard to believe it but its real alright when our time comes our answers will be answered my friend but then you have to believe in God in order to solve that big question mark in your head Smiley its possible really Smiley just a simple thing you will add up just believe Smiley
wowanstrong

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:33:24 AM

In my own ideas i don't really believe in reborn or reincarnated because if you do you have the slightest chance to have your past memories because the souls is connected to the brain if your soul is past down by someone you have the same attitude in the past even though you are not interested in christian etc. but i have a theory that when we die we might go to heaven and we don't really know whats in there or whats the nature there but believe me when we die we go to heaven i know its hard to believe it but its real alright when our time comes our answers will be answered my friend but then you have to believe in God in order to solve that big question mark in your head Smiley its possible really Smiley just a simple thing you will add up just believe Smiley
No such thing as reincarnation. Man lives only once. After the death of the dark. The tale of the resurrection seeks to parasitize on the basic human instinct, fear of death. How many terrorists kill people in order to get into a nonexistent heaven!

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 378

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:14:46 PM

I think that when human die his consciousness is calm down and there is no such concept as "personality" or "I am"..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   
           ▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄               
             ▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▌                 
               ▀▀      ▀▀                   

▐████████ ▄███████▌ ████████▌▐███▌         
  ████▀▀▀▀▀▐████▀▀▀▀ ▐████▀▀▀▀ ████         
  ████▄▄▄  ████      █████▄▄▄  ████         
 ▐███████  ████      ███████▌ ▐███▌         
 ████     ▐████████▌▐███▌     █████████     
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
                  ▄▄▄▄                       
               ▄▀▀    ▀▀▄                   
              █▀▀█▀██▀█▀▀█                   
               ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀                   
                  ▀▀▀▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   
           ▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄               
             ▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▌                 
               ▀▀      ▀▀                   

▄▄▄▄                       
               ▄▀▀    ▀▀▄                   
              █▀▀█▀██▀█▀▀█                   
               ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀                   
                  ▀▀▀▀
Signup for PRE-SALE !
Bitcointalk ANN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
     ━
   ━
━━
          ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▀▀▄▄▄████▄  ▀████
     ▄▀ ▄██████████▄  ▀██
   ▄▀ ▄██████████████▄ ▄█
  █ ▄███████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████▀
█▄   ▀███████████████▀
███▄   ▀███████████▀
█████▄   ███████▀
 ▀████████▀▀▀
iamTom123

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:47:39 PM

I think that when human die his consciousness is calm down and there is no such concept as "personality" or "I am"..

Yes, death means end of consciousness as we know and experience it now...it means the end of the physical life or just the opposite of life...death means absence of life. As to different religious explanations and beliefs, they all are contradicting each other and until now there is no judge as to who is telling the truth. In my personal religious belief, death means death until there is a higher power that has the right to resurrect the dead ones.

In many cases, it is us humans who are just confusing things and putting so many colors to many simple concepts...we are using our imaginations to come up with wild explanations.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 378

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:56:47 PM

Yes, death means end of consciousness as we know and experience it now...it means the end of the physical life or just the opposite of life...death means absence of life. As to different religious explanations and beliefs, they all are contradicting each other and until now there is no judge as to who is telling the truth. In my personal religious belief, death means death until there is a higher power that has the right to resurrect the dead ones.

In many cases, it is us humans who are just confusing things and putting so many colors to many simple concepts...we are using our imaginations to come up with wild explanations.

For my opinion we just have fear that our lives will end and it's not in our power to finish or continue. And people invent different conceptions to "continue their lives" for more psychological comfort

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   
           ▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄               
             ▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▌                 
               ▀▀      ▀▀                   

▄▄▄▄                       
               ▄▀▀    ▀▀▄                   
              █▀▀█▀██▀█▀▀█                   
               ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀                   
                  ▀▀▀▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                   
           ▄█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▄               
             ▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▌                 
               ▀▀      ▀▀                   

▄▄▄▄                       
               ▄▀▀    ▀▀▄                   
              █▀▀█▀██▀█▀▀█                   
               ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀                   
                  ▀▀▀▀
Signup for PRE-SALE !
Bitcointalk ANN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
     ━
   ━
━━
          ▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▀▀▄▄▄████▄  ▀████
     ▄▀ ▄██████████▄  ▀██
   ▄▀ ▄██████████████▄ ▄█
  █ ▄███████████████████▌
  ██████████████████████
   ▀██████████████████▀
█▄   ▀███████████████▀
███▄   ▀███████████▀
█████▄   ███████▀
 ▀████████▀▀▀
swastik384

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:07:08 PM

That's a mystery till now. But many of the theories have revealed that soul will be transfer to another body when human died but in my view if the soul of human be transfer to another then the soul of every living beings in world should be transfer like a cycle. Is that be possible? No, then what happen exactly to soul of human body? Will it travel to heaven or hell as what they have done in their life (good work or bad work)?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:20:33 PM

You have to understand that you are not only flesh but also soul, spirit.
Your body eventually pass and die, but your spirit is eternal.
If you kill yourself, you harm your spirit and can't find peace in the other world.
Please don't even think about it.
You will not be born again on the earth, it's misunderstanding.
You can come back as spirit, and connect with the people on the earth, but it's not the same as be born again.
If you did bad things when you lived on the earth, you will have to help your descendants on the earth not to repeat the same mistakes.
In this way, you will resurrect and get rid from everything evil, what block you to go to the Heaven and to be free.
Because of it, our life on earth is so precious and can't be repeated.

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:04:21 PM

If you could remember anything before you was born, then after death might mean something.
But as we do not, there would be nothing after.
When death comes it is forever imo, you become a very small part of the whole universe mainly dust.

And its gone.
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1197

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:11:54 PM

Cool

However, consider body heat. Body heat is energy that moves beyond the body. If you think that the vibrational energy of thought and emotion and spirit remain only in the body, you are missing a lot of science.

Never heard of EEG machines or CAT scans? Both of these show that you are speaking from a very ignorant premise.

However, you do not know that you are NOT subconsciously aware of these things. The subconscious mind protects the conscious mind, so it would not allow your conscious mind to feel these vibes, which would be minor, and confused as they reached you.

In addition, consider when you move to a new city. It takes a long time for people to get used to you being there. A lot of it includes sympathetic and empathetic vibes.

You are trying to cover up the knowledge that exists medically and physically all over the place, that our vibes continue on after death, even though they are in a changed form, and even though they are weaker (are they weaker?) than they might have been in the living body.

Now you are simply talking silly. Dead people are not people. They are dead people. There is a difference. That isn't you rotting in the ground. It is your remains. You don't even sound credible.

Finally. You don't know for sure. Understatement of everything you had to say.

Live on, in your sometimes shitty life. But learn to think a little.

Cool

I started to reply to your points, but then I realized not a single one made sense, or even had anything to do with what I said. So I gave up. We'll never agree anyway because you believe in a soul and a god 100%, and I don't, and I know that your stubborness prevents anyone from changing your views.

I will say your comment accusing me of ignorance made no sense - I know how EEG and CAT scans work, and they have nothing to do with life after death. CAT scans are especially irrelevant because they are basically X-rays - they output radiation and record what is reflected back. You could do a CAT scan on a teapot and it would still appear on the screen - does that mean the teapot has a soul?

EEGs are different, because they are measuring the electrical activity in the brain. And yes, some of this energy will certainly reach outside the brain. But that absolutely doesn't mean that we can use this energy in any useful way, and it certainly isn't evidence for a soul.

Your final paragraph just sums up your attitude - yes of course I don't know for sure, but NOR DO YOU! And you believe in some real crazy shit man!

The worst thing is, you think you're above everyone else with your "scientific proofs of god"  etc, when you're actually just very indoctrinated, arrogant, and unwilling to change your mind about literally everything you believe. Open your mind a little, you might learn something!

Guess I'll make that my sig, all the cool kids have one...
Boobies00

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:21:58 PM

Well I have been dead for a couple of minutes. Luckily I was on an operating table and they were able to revive me.

I saw nothing.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1186

Hire BOUNTYPORTALS>Bounty management goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 10:58:00 PM

My personal thoughts on the premise are that there will be nothing after death - your consciousness will dim and end - and that that is all.

Thoughts of having a soul or reincarnation are simply ideas for self-comfort, to ease the idea of death. Why worry about so many things in this life when you can simply have everlasting luxuries in the next? Regardless of religious preference, it should be agreed that in the past, religion was used as a form of control for the masses.

In times of struggle, is it not easier to hold on to hope if you had something to strive for? Why wouldn't you give up in times of great pain, like in a war, unless you had something to look forward to were you to continue? The human body and mind persevere in these points of time.

I have the idea that there is but emptiness after death however it is fine for others to believe differently.

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:52:59 AM

Maybe you're not interested, but the explanation is in the religion of Islam on after death is really reasonable and acceptable. After death, the man will be gathered in one place. For those who do well when alive, the place will feel cool and comfortable, but it was not yet in heaven. And for people who are always doing evil and ugliness did when alive, where it will feel hot and uncomfortable, but it was not hell. Then our behavior over the world will be weighed, if heavier toward goodness, then we will be incorporated into heaven, and it was forever. And if more weight toward evil, we will go to hell, and it's forever.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

To me, death is something like before the born, since you're a person who talking here you might born in 20th century, so just think how do you feel when the time roll back to 19th century? you feel nothing. And how about the 2 million years ago? So my thought is there will be nothing after death, you will feel nothing even million years passes by.

The only thing is nothing. It’s terrible to me because I won't be able to see and feel this beautiful world/universe anymore after death but I can't still understand how does this "nothing" feel like, completely. Undecided

Like before you were born, that's the answer I get most of the times. But how was it before you were born? Tongue what happened before that? before you've became a fetus, before even you were conceived? That's the question that's been bothering me. I really want to know that but I guess that's one question that we will never have the answer to or not untill we pass away ourselves.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:00:31 AM

Cool

Nice metaphore truly, but the only reason I asked for opinions was because we all know the of the afterlife of most religions. I wanted a new perspective,  your personal like if you ignore your religious believes for a moment, what could happen to us or our souls after w pass away. unconscious  eternal darkness is something that doesn't satisfy me as the possible answer.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:03:48 AM

If you could remember anything before you was born, then after death might mean something.
But as we do not, there would be nothing after.
When death comes it is forever imo, you become a very small part of the whole universe mainly dust.

Well there were cases of kids remembering their "past lives" in detail. So that's kind of something to look into. There are a few cases on youtube about that.

How can it be forever if you're not aware of it? Time disapears there and it's completely irrelevant. I can't grasp that concept of eternal nothing.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:08:30 AM

Maybe you're not interested, but the explanation is in the religion of Islam on after death is really reasonable and acceptable. After death, the man will be gathered in one place. For those who do well when alive, the place will feel cool and comfortable, but it was not yet in heaven. And for people who are always doing evil and ugliness did when alive, where it will feel hot and uncomfortable, but it was not hell. Then our behavior over the world will be weighed, if heavier toward goodness, then we will be incorporated into heaven, and it was forever. And if more weight toward evil, we will go to hell, and it's forever.

ok, that's some thought. But how do you go to heaven/hell then? In what state? Like do you keep your appearence of what was it in the moment of your  death or some significant moment of your life? If the first case is the right one, how do blown up or beheaded or in any other way mutilated victims go to heaven/hell? Or is it like a soul on itself but we see us as we want, what we see ourselves as through I life?

I'm not a religious person myself, but I'm really interested in the religion and it's beliefs that it preaches.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:16:25 AM

My personal thoughts on the premise are that there will be nothing after death - your consciousness will dim and end - and that that is all.

Thoughts of having a soul or reincarnation are simply ideas for self-comfort, to ease the idea of death. Why worry about so many things in this life when you can simply have everlasting luxuries in the next? Regardless of religious preference, it should be agreed that in the past, religion was used as a form of control for the masses.

In times of struggle, is it not easier to hold on to hope if you had something to strive for? Why wouldn't you give up in times of great pain, like in a war, unless you had something to look forward to were you to continue? The human body and mind persevere in these points of time.

I have the idea that there is but emptiness after death however it is fine for others to believe differently.

But how can you know? That's the thing that's bothering me. There a lot of opinions, religious teachings about the afterlife but what's killing me is the fact that we'll never know. There may be nothing and there may some other dimension that we go to after we're separated from our physical body. Just like dreams, maybe, maybe, when we dream we enter that place where we go when we die where the whole world is based on our mind and we actually create the whole world we want it to be. I don't know and it's bugging me.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

FlamingFingers

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:09:07 PM

Oh dear, Tyrantt. Why did you jump to the conclusion Roll Eyes? What you said is what happens after the last/dooms/judgment day (that good people go to Heaven and bad ones be punished in Hell). So, until that day comes, dead people are still waiting for it.

Actually, Islam tells what happens after one's death; When someone is dying (either Muslim or Non-Muslim), his/her eyes always follow his/her soul after it's pulled out of his/her body (that's probably why most people stare after death). After that, the soul rise in the sky. While on the way to the last sky, the soul meets its ancestors who will ask it about what he/she did in life (whether he/she was good or bad), they will keep asking, even about the pet lived in that soul's house. If that soul was good, they would be proud of it, otherwise, they would be ashamed of him/her.

Then, when the body of the soul is buried/burnt/mummified/whatever, the soul will reside where the body/remnants is/are.
One will hear, see and speak as he did in life, but no one can hear/feel him/her. If one was good, he/she would see light. If one was bad, he/she would see darkness. He/She can also hear people around him/her (the living), he/she would say to his/her family and friends; O' family and friends, where did you put me? Why did you leave me here? Where are you going? (of course, no one can hear him/her)

Of course, there are some contexts that you wouldn't like (Muslim things, you know), so I won't write them. In brief, Until the day of resurrection, people's bodies and souls will be waiting to be resurrected to be judged.

PS: Gendre Equality is a little annoying here, but whatever.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:21:22 PM

Oh dear, Tyrantt. Why did you jump to the conclusion Roll Eyes? What you said is what happens after the last/dooms/judgment day (that good people go to Heaven and bad ones be punished in Hell). So, until that day comes, dead people are still waiting for it.

Actually, Islam tells what happens after one's death; When someone is dying (either Muslim or Non-Muslim), his/her eyes always follow his/her soul after it's pulled out of his/her body (that's probably why most people stare after death). After that, the soul rise in the sky. While on the way to the last sky, the soul meets its ancestors who will ask it about what he/she did in life (whether he/she was good or bad), they will keep asking, even about the pet lived in that soul's house. If that soul was good, they would be proud of it, otherwise, they would be ashamed of him/her.

Then, when the body of the soul is buried/burnt/mummified/whatever, the soul will reside where the body/remnants is/are.
One will hear, see and speak as he did in life, but no one can hear/feel him/her. If one was good, he/she would see light. If one was bad, he/she would see darkness. He/She can also hear people around him/her (the living), he/she would say to his/her family and friends; O' family and friends, where did you put me? Why did you leave me here? Where are you going? (of course, no one can hear him/her)

Of course, there are some contexts that you wouldn't like (Muslim things, you know), so I won't write them. In brief, Until the day of resurrection, people's bodies and souls will be waiting to be resurrected to be judged.

And how did the Islamic writers know this?  They pulled this story straight out of their asses?
So the souls talk but nobody hears them, yet someone wrote that they talk?

It is like the story of Muhammed who flew to heaven in the middle of the night, and nobody saw it, but someone wrote about it.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:26:16 PM

Actually, Islam tells what happens after one's death
Actually Islam blindly guesses what happens after one's death, if indeed anything does actually happen. The same as all the other so called "holy" books.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:48:52 PM

Actually Islam blindly guesses what happens after one's death, if indeed anything does actually happen. The same as all the other so called "holy" books.

And you know this exactly how?

That's what I thought. Big guess. Easy for you to talk without having any foundation for your big talk.

Cool
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 09:34:47 PM

That's what I thought. Big guess. Easy for you to talk without having any foundation for your big talk.

Cool
Nope. Nobody knows what happens when we die (if anything) because nobody can tell us because they haven't died yet.

Solid logic.

petsae

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 11:56:34 PM

We can only guessing what is after death. I believe in metaphysical world, but I also believe that everything can be explained by science, but for now we are not at this stage.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:41:15 AM

And how did the Islamic writers know this?  They pulled this story straight out of their asses?

It is like the story of Muhammed who flew to heaven in the middle of the night, and nobody saw it, but someone wrote about it.

It's called Hadith, prophet Muhammed (pbuh) told his fellows everything he saw or heard. And then his fellows transfered his sayings generation after generation, until came a great man called Al-imam Albukhari who gathered all those sayings in one book, he spent 16 years, gathering Al-Ahadith (the sayings of prophet Muhammed) from people's chests and hearts. That's how they knew about all of this.

Plus, that story as you call it, was a trial (a test) for both; fellows of the prophet and infidels of Quraysh. prophet Muhammed told them both about his journey to see who would believe him and most of Quraysh's infidels knew the truth (they knew that Prophet Muhammed would never lie), but they were too arrogant and stubborn to submit to it, that's how Islamic writers wrote about it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:56:37 AM

Cool
Nope. Nobody knows what happens when we die (if anything) because nobody can tell us because they haven't died yet.

Solid logic.

You are sooo extremely informative.

When somebody dies, it isn't that person anymore. There is a dead body, and there is the remains of the spirit, etc.  But none of this is that person. It's only living people who think of dead people as dead people.

You tell us nothing.

Cool
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:11:12 AM

ok, that's some thought. But how do you go to heaven/hell then? In what state? Like do you keep your appearence of what was it in the moment of your  death or some significant moment of your life? If the first case is the right one, how do blown up or beheaded or in any other way mutilated victims go to heaven/hell? Or is it like a soul on itself but we see us as we want, what we see ourselves as through I life?

I'm not a religious person myself, but I'm really interested in the religion and it's beliefs that it preaches.

If you want to go to heaven, you must "always" do good in the world during your lifetime. Although all is not guarantee that you will go to heaven, but at least you've tried and tried to get into heaven.

Well, so while we were still in our mother's womb, in the content reaches 4 months of age, God breathed life to the fetus us. So we have a soul. And when we die, our souls will be out of our bodies "intact" even when our bodies die are not intact. And the soul that would later go to heaven / hell.

That's roughly outlined in Islam. Even more, my explanation is still lacking.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:31:42 AM

You are sooo extremely informative.

Cool
Indeed. Shame your too stubborn to listen. You'd learn a thing or two.

What you fail to realise is I'm actually following your logic.
You claim we cannot know what the sun is made of because we've never been there.
You claim we cannot know if blackholes are real because we've never been to one.
You claim we cannot know the world is millions of years old because we cannot go back in time to check.

Yet when I follow your logic with, "we cannot know what after death is like because we haven't died yet".... Oh dear, you quickley abandon your position and start hand wringing, puffing your chest in and out and get that funny knotty feeling in your tummy.  Cheesy

There is a dead body, and there is the remains of the spirit, etc.

Cool
Guessing we actually have a spirit of course.

You tell us nothing.

Cool
Sorry the truth leaves such a bad taste in your mouth. Sorry about that.

Slow death

Activity: 826
Merit: 543

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:07:15 PM

I already asked myself that question.

reincarnate, How could that be possible? If someone reincarnated in another body means that there is a soul?

Let's assume that everyone has soul, person X died in a car accident and saw another body and decided to occupy that other body Y, does this mean that the soul X will fight with the soul Y to occupy his body?

But if the body Y is of a baby who is only a few days old, how does the soul X (soul of an adult) go to occupy the body of a baby?

If we assume that each person has a soul, they also have to admit that there is heaven and hell, angels and demons. Yes, because does someone have to be responsible for guiding these souls and why has not a soul ever appeared to humans?

If a soul can occupy another body does it mean that souls can touch objects?

Can souls take revenge on who took their lives?

There are many more questions, but I believe the following:

People when they die do not come back, they do not reincarnate in other bodies... they just disappear.

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:37:58 PM

It's called Hadith, prophet Muhammed (pbuh) told his fellows everything he saw or heard. And then his fellows transfered his sayings generation after generation, until came a great man called Al-imam Albukhari who gathered all those sayings in one book, he spent 16 years, gathering Al-Ahadith (the sayings of prophet Muhammed) from people's chests and hearts. That's how they knew about all of this.

Plus, that story as you call it, was a trial (a test) for both; fellows of the prophet and infidels of Quraysh. prophet Muhammed told them both about his journey to see who would believe him and most of Quraysh's infidels knew the truth (they knew that Prophet Muhammed would never lie), but they were too arrogant and stubborn to submit to it, that's how Islamic writers wrote about it.

So it is not even a hearsay.  Thanks for clearing it up.

What else could it be?

Children have dragons in their fairy tales you guys have a Baraq.

Anyway, I just hope you'll not hurt others who think your Islam is a bunch of horseshit.
stats

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:40:47 PM

My belief is that we are just energy particles. Upon our death and during the time of decomposition or burning, our energy particles move through the energy of the world we live in and move into other masses. These masses could be grass, insects, animals..... whatever. It is just energy particles. Upon the death of that object the energy particles separate and move into another object, thus the cycle repeats itself. This is why people have feelings of de-jav-u. Energy particles which have been linked and momentarily meet up.

I don't know if this is true or not, but this is what I believe. Like it or not.... it works for me.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:42:27 PM

Every religion tells what's happening after one dies. That's why I didn't ask for religious beliefs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

ahhaha That reminded me on the south park episode (http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s07e12-all-about-mormons#source=6154fc40-b7a3-4387-94cc-fc42fc47376e:25eebc76-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=12&sort=!airdate)
When the mormon family tells a story about the mormon fouunder.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:52:31 PM

And you don't find that a little strange, hm? So, if I start a rumor that I've seen a superman while I was walking all alone in the middle of the night where no one else was around

- I was out in the woods, praying  I was
                         asking God if I should be a Protestant,
                         or a Catholic, or what? And suddenly
                         God and Jesus appeared before me.  And
                         they said I should start my own church,
                         because none of the others had it right.
                          And that's exactly how it happened.

- You see? You believe it now?

- Well yeah, sure. Why would he make that
                         up?

Familliar?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:32:27 PM

My belief is that we are just energy particles. Upon our death and during the time of decomposition or burning, our energy particles move through the energy of the world we live in and move into other masses. These masses could be grass, insects, animals..... whatever. It is just energy particles. Upon the death of that object the energy particles separate and move into another object, thus the cycle repeats itself. This is why people have feelings of de-jav-u. Energy particles which have been linked and momentarily meet up.

I don't know if this is true or not, but this is what I believe. Like it or not.... it works for me.

That's the thinking I've asked for in this topic, thought that are different to the religious ones and unique. But I like to see deja vu like a checkpoint in game where you've died last time, so whenever I experience a case of deja vu i go "NICE! I've passed it thistime without dying." Cheesy

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:10:56 PM

And you don't find that a little strange, hm? So, if I start a rumor that I've seen a superman while I was walking all alone in the middle of the night where no one else was around

- I was out in the woods, praying  I was
                         asking God if I should be a Protestant,
                         or a Catholic, or what? And suddenly
                         God and Jesus appeared before me.  And
                         they said I should start my own church,
                         because none of the others had it right.
                          And that's exactly how it happened.

- You see? You believe it now?

- Well yeah, sure. Why would he make that
                         up?

Familliar?

One of the best blessings we all have regarding Islam is, the Koran and Hadiths were written down. Why is this a blessing? Because in-depth study of the writings shows that Islam is a religion of wealth-through-violence. Here's what I mean.

If you want to make money, you need organization. Seldom does money just fall into a person's lap. A religious government is a great way to set up an organized structure for making money.

Properly used, fear can be a strong motivator. Islam essentially says that every peaceful person, in times of peace, who is other than a Muslim, must be given a chance to turn to Islam. If, after an unspecified time, he doesn't turn, his Islamic friends and neighbors are supposed to turn on him and kill him. This helps Islam to grow... growth by fear.

If a Muslim leaves the Islamic faith, he is to be executed, like, immediately. The fear of friends turning on friends keeps Muslims firmly embedded in the Muslim worship and practices, which includes paying taxes to the Islamic clerics. So, the money-making, fear scheme of Islam grows.

Stockholm Syndrome sets in among Muslims at an early age. They don't realize that their feelings of freedom that they might have are based on a fear of death at the hands of their friends. Because of this, they are fanatically loyal to their religion.

The mild Islamic groups like the Sunni's simply have gone untended to a great extent. They are among the weakest of the true Islamic followers. Groups like ISIS, while being great among Islamic followers, are often over-zealous in their attempts to purge even weak Muslims from the ranks of Islam, and regarding their religion, do more harm than good.

Cool
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1092

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:12:10 PM

The life and soul ends with our death. Being a Hindu, my body will be cremated shortly after my death. I don't believe in any afterlife. Once we die, that is going to be the end. Full stop.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:34:07 PM

The life and soul ends with our death. Being a Hindu, my body will be cremated shortly after my death. I don't believe in any afterlife. Once we die, that is going to be the end. Full stop.

The complex vibes of your spirit, soul and mind go on forever, in a different form after death.

Cool
Leprikon

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:33:35 PM

The complex vibes of your spirit, soul and mind go on forever, in a different form after death.

Cool
Don't believe it. There is nothing after death. Life is given to man only once. Idiots Muslims spend your life killing other people is a great crime. I hope that I will not meet with him. I don't go on public transport but it still does not eliminate the possible attacks.
chachaa

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:05:35 PM

There was this idea that when you die you crate you own afterlife place. How you may ask, well like this. It depends if you was good or bad person, if you was good person that your "heaven" will be as good as you was in life. If you were bad, well than you would go to "hell" as bad as you was in life. Because nothing can be proved i dont know if is it true or falls, but its interesting idea dont you think. Cheesy
I think heaven and hell is the quality of the coffin. Those who after death go to heaven this means that the body is lying in a nice expensive coffin. Those who fall into hell, their bodies lie in cheap and low-quality coffins. That makes all the difference.
chachaa

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 10:24:37 PM

There was this idea that when you die you crate you own afterlife place. How you may ask, well like this. It depends if you was good or bad person, if you was good person that your "heaven" will be as good as you was in life. If you were bad, well than you would go to "hell" as bad as you was in life. Because nothing can be proved i dont know if is it true or falls, but its interesting idea dont you think. Cheesy
I think heaven and hell is the quality of the coffin. Those who after death go to heaven this means that the body is lying in a nice expensive coffin. Those who fall into hell, their bodies lie in cheap and low-quality coffins. That makes all the difference.

Now i understand why people are so fixated on earning money more and more. Its because they want only best coffin for they self how could they go to heaven after death... hmmm interesting. So you think that on some level people can sens comfort after death?
And to people to collect money that could improve the quality of life of their successors, the Church invented the tale about the afterlife and the need to ask this from a non-existent God. And to hear need to make regular donations.
usorin

Activity: 812

Romanian translator

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 01:54:23 AM

Cool
Don't believe it. There is nothing after death. Life is given to man only once. Idiots Muslims spend your life killing other people is a great crime. I hope that I will not meet with him. I don't go on public transport but it still does not eliminate the possible attacks.
Who told you  there is nothing after death? Are you 100% sure about that? lol..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀  ███       ▄▄  ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ███     ▄ ██ ▄   ▀██▄
██▀       ███ ▀▄▀▄██████▄▀▄▀ ▀██
██▀        ███  ▀██▀▀  ▀▀██▀   ▀██
██▀         ███      ▄▄▄▄        ▀██
▄██          ███     ▄███▀         ██▄
██           ███    ████            ██
██           ███  ▄███▀             ██
██           ███ ▄███▀              ██
██           ███████                ██
▀██          ███ ▀███▄             ██▀
██▄         ███  ▀███▄           ▄██
██▄        ███    ████         ▄██
██▄       ███     ▀███▄      ▄██
▀██▄     ███      ▀███▄   ▄██▀
▀██▄▄  ███           ▄▄██▀
▀▀██████      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

korona

████████████████▄
█             █ ▀█▄
█             █   ▀█▄
█             █     ▀█▄
█             █       ▀█
█             ██████████
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
█                      █
████████████████████████

███
█████
▄█████▄
███████
███████
▄█████████▄
█████████████
▄███▄     █████████████     ▄███▄
█▄   ▄▄      █████      ▀█████████▀      █████      ▄▄   ▄█
██▄████      ▀██          █████          ██▀      ████▄██
█████▀       ███▄      ▄███████▄      ▄███       ▀█████
███▄        ██████▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄██████        ▄███
████▄     ███████████████████████████████     ▄████
█████▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀██████████████
███████▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀███████
█▀▀                                   ▀▀█

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:40:46 AM

Cool

Well, he's right from the standpoint that it is no longer a man once it is dead. So, no matter how alive it is after death, life might be given to a man only once. It will be something else in the life after death.

Cool
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:57:04 AM

Cool

Well, he's right from the standpoint that it is no longer a man once it is dead. So, no matter how alive it is after death, life might be given to a man only once. It will be something else in the life after death.

Cool

I don't know about that whole afterlife thing. If you ask me, the most interesting one is that we're born again just in teh different timeline. Like, if you die in this 21st century, your next life may be in 16th or 17th... Also, the whole second dimension thought is also interesting to me, similar to the world of dreams, where we do not feel physical senses but mostly visual and audio.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Cusdonard

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 09:59:46 AM

When we die, everything just goes black. Unless you believe in the after life then there might be something else after. I don't believe it though.
Alfa123

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:35:18 AM

Cool

Cool

I don't know about that whole afterlife thing. If you ask me, the most interesting one is that we're born again just in teh different timeline. Like, if you die in this 21st century, your next life may be in 16th or 17th... Also, the whole second dimension thought is also interesting to me, similar to the world of dreams, where we do not feel physical senses but mostly visual and audio.
Where did you get this information? You already died? It's all a lie based on the stories of those who were in a state of clinical death. I am sure that these memories are nothing more than the result of hallucinations.
Alfa123

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:46:38 AM

When we die, everything just goes black. Unless you believe in the after life then there might be something else after. I don't believe it though.

Let say for moment that you and i believe in afterlife. What if one day when we die we find ourselves in afterlife and instead of going to heaven we go to hell, because we didnt believe in afterlife. What than when its too late?
If you believe in an afterlife you have to believe in God. This means that you go to Church. The Church teaches that all people are sinful. I don't believe that you are righteous. So anyway in heaven you can't get in.
pseexh

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:58:17 AM

Let say for moment that you and i believe in afterlife. What if one day when we die we find ourselves in afterlife and instead of going to heaven we go to hell, because we didnt believe in afterlife. What than when its too late?
If you believe in an afterlife you have to believe in God. This means that you go to Church. The Church teaches that all people are sinful. I don't believe that you are righteous. So anyway in heaven you can't get in.

But what if we got it all wrong? What if God as we know it is fake, I mean not really the same. What if afterlife exist and it doesnt require from you to go to church... Maybe there is no God , but there is some kind of afterlife. Maybe reincarnation is real, and while you wait to be reborn you remain in "between-life" ?
For me life is primarily my own consciousness. Even if we assume that reincarnation exists then I still won't remember previous life and experience. This means death. It is not me.
pseexh

Activity: 316

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:09:48 AM

But what if we got it all wrong? What if God as we know it is fake, I mean not really the same. What if afterlife exist and it doesnt require from you to go to church... Maybe there is no God , but there is some kind of afterlife. Maybe reincarnation is real, and while you wait to be reborn you remain in "between-life" ?
For me life is primarily my own consciousness. Even if we assume that reincarnation exists then I still won't remember previous life and experience. This means death. It is not me.

There I agree with you. Cant say anything, because i think the same way. But if there is chance that you can remember ? There are some stories that people are remembering there past life? I dont say i believe is but there is chance we can, genetic is bot fully explored  territory .
If there was a chance to remember something, it would be evidence of this. Such evidence I do not know. There are certainly people who are talking about this TV show but I treat them as scams. I think that after death there is nothing.
Prohodimec

Activity: 686

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:33:44 PM

There I agree with you. Cant say anything, because i think the same way. But if there is chance that you can remember ? There are some stories that people are remembering there past life? I dont say i believe is but there is chance we can, genetic is bot fully explored  territory .
If there was a chance to remember something, it would be evidence of this. Such evidence I do not know. There are certainly people who are talking about this TV show but I treat them as scams. I think that after death there is nothing.

Maybe you right. We will definitely find out when we die XD . But i hope it wont be soon tho Cheesy .
Here in this between the us and Muslim fanatics difference. We are not in a hurry to die because you don't believe in life after death. And they believe in a better life after death and the more they kill people of other faiths the better their life will be.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

layoutph

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

Ax1 ICO is LIVE!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 01:42:11 PM

Our life on earth is temporary only so It's wise to get ready for your next life. Your next life is for eternity... Eternity in hell or eternity with your creator.
Learn more about God to ensure your destiny.

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

machinek20

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

I think after we death we just vanished, i dont really believe in reincarnation, i dont really believe there are heavens or hell, when you die you will decomposed with soil, i dont believe there are afterlife
sergeyzol

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:53:05 PM

Our life on earth is temporary only so It's wise to get ready for your next life. Your next life is for eternity... Eternity in hell or eternity with your creator.

Based on what your opinion? You've seen somebody who lives in hell or in heaven? How can you say that? I think you have problems with the head. It is good that you are not a Muslim. Muslims with such thoughts commit acts of terrorism.
Slow death

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 02:25:27 PM

Based on what your opinion? You've seen somebody who lives in hell or in heaven? How can you say that?

They just believe

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 924

einc.io

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

when a person die, its all just darkness and nothing else.
that is its reasonable write your last willing testament like feeding your dead carcass to the hungry crocs of conggo. this way you won't end up like useless still even after death.

Oppolee

Activity: 269

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:56:44 PM

You say "eternity with your creator" , well my creator is my biological father... it have sens if my father die first. But what happens if i die first, does that mean that i will spend eternity alone, or just until he comes ?  Cool
Nothing you'd not. How can we expect anything after the death of the brain? Though of course I'm not sure that your brain is now alive. As you believe in an afterlife with a living brain? Are you delusional? Do not contact the Church, to the doctor.
Indijanos

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:04:40 PM

when a person die, its all just darkness and nothing else.
that is its reasonable write your last willing testament like feeding your dead carcass to the hungry crocs of conggo. this way you won't end up like useless still even after death.

But how can you know? :p That's maybe the most reasonable and logical thing to say, just like before you were born, there was nothing so what if that nothingness after you die leads to the nothingness before you were born? Tongue

Indijanos

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

My destiny is to become a shaman king! Also, what creator, what hell? There are hundreds of creators and hells... unleast be a little more specific. Cheesy And as much as I can read, OP asked not to involve the main religion theories here...

Hiren74

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:08:36 PM

Only got one life just try to enjoy it !
Frank Alister

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:21:00 PM

I think none really can answer this question. I believe that your behavior in this life really matters after death. And Ι think it's aimlessly to think what will happen after death. We have to face bigger problems than that, in real life, now.  I never say that I didn't thought about,  ''what will happen after death''  scenario, but I think that the life I live now it's more important.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 05:24:59 PM

Yes, we have only one, eternal life on Heaven Smiley
How we will live thus eternal life in spiritual world depends on our life on the earth.
As we prepare in mother's womb for the life on the earth (our physical body) we also have to prepare on the earth for our life in the spiritual world (our spiritual body).
The best way for it is by practicing love, compassion, life for the sake of others etc.

Kvazimoda

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:13:39 PM

Yes, we have only one, eternal life on Heaven Smiley
How we will live thus eternal life in spiritual world depends on our life on the earth.
As we prepare in mother's womb for the life on the earth (our physical body) we also have to prepare on the earth for our life in the spiritual world (our spiritual body).
The best way for it is by practicing love, compassion, life for the sake of others etc.

I don't believe in life after death. This story was invented by religious leaders to deceive and intimidate the faithful. Death is a dead end. The end of the road. Your life after death exists only in the memory of friends and relatives, and even then not for long.
Drowzy

Activity: 153

ZZzzzzzzz..

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:40:55 PM

There is no life after death. Life is now and what you do with it is your choice. After this life is over its the recycling of carcass that happens next. Nothing more..

Religion was made by rich fuckers because they want to keep us poor fuckers in line. That's it.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 279

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

There is no life after death. Life is now and what you do with it is your choice. After this life is over its the recycling of carcass that happens next. Nothing more..

Religion was made by rich fuckers because they want to keep us poor fuckers in line. That's it.
Life after death is a fairy tale which allows the religious leaders are very cheap to buy slaves. People are willing to pay money for what they promise to get to the mythical heaven. Agree religion is probably the oldest and most effective Scam on a global scale.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:02:31 AM

Life after death is a fairy tale which allows the religious leaders are very cheap to buy slaves. People are willing to pay money for what they promise to get to the mythical heaven. Agree religion is probably the oldest and most effective Scam on a global scale.

That's what I find most ridiculous in today's time... People are willing to walk the strait line in life just because of something that has been promised after their death and they completely forget about this life, one life that they only have.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:04:06 AM

I'd like to ask devout christians and muslims to hold themselves from posting therir propaganda here, I've clearly asked that I don't want those religious viewings on this topic (I was refering to christianity and islam since we all know what they propose). I've asked for your personal idea on what MIGHT be, all i wanted was some nice new ideas on the whole after you die time :/ Thank youuu

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:43:58 AM

I'd like to ask devout christians and muslims to hold themselves from posting therir propaganda here, I've clearly asked that I don't want those religious viewings on this topic (I was refering to christianity and islam since we all know what they propose). I've asked for your personal idea on what MIGHT be, all i wanted was some nice new ideas on the whole after you die time :/ Thank youuu

Your body decomposes, the energy content stored in your cells is returned back to Earth/Universe, some bugs will feed on your flesh.
The bones will stay unchanged for thousands of years.  Unless they are exposed to sun and oxygen.

There is no second life or life after death.  The only thing left of you will be some memories in the brains of people you knew.
Those will fade away, and in few generations nobody will remember you have ever existed.

The purpose in life is to pass on our genetic code to our offspring.  If you did not have children who in turn can have children,
there will be absolutely no trace of you in the future generations.
Gasturcas

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:06:29 PM

That is right. Life is temporary and we must live life to the fullest. If the time comes and our time comes to an end. I believe that after death, God will judge as on what we did when we are still living.  If we did a good job when we are still alive, Heaven's gate will open for us. However, If we didn't pass the standards of God, gates of hell welcomes us. I hope that the 10 Commandments based from the Bible will be the best basis while we are still alive(for us Christians).

BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:20:35 PM

That's just blind belief. There is no evidence of hell or god so perhaps this was taught to keep you obedient. Don't do bad thing or you'll burn for eternity type of thing. A god wouldn't burn a soul for eternity. If you think that then you don't know god very well do you?

Think about it this way. If your child did something bad like push their little sister down the stairs because she was in their stroller ...  Grin Would you burn him for eternity? So that you can hear her screams daddy daddy.. I think not. So if god is our creator then why in the world would a father burn his own children? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard and there is no way a creator god would do that to his creations.

But you wouldn't know any better since you just believe what your told and repeat it to others. No thought is put into your belief and that's why you'll never make it to your creator. He gave us brains for critical thinking and your not using it, you just believe automatically what your told. For all you know the people that taught you this are Satan worshipers. How would you know you just believe things?
ovvidiy

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:21:46 PM

That is right. Life is temporary and we must live life to the fullest. If the time comes and our time comes to an end. I believe that after death, God will judge as on what we did when we are still living.  If we did a good job when we are still alive, Heaven's gate will open for us. However, If we didn't pass the standards of God, gates of hell welcomes us. I hope that the 10 Commandments based from the Bible will be the best basis while we are still alive(for us Christians).
Not agree with you. I don't believe in God, but the commandments are understanding. It's universal values. Only not all. Why do you think the 10 commandments of the new Testament is more important than the 6 commandments of the old Testament? Do you agree that it is impossible to defend?"You are struck on one cheek offer also the other" Is nonsense, and not a commandment!!!
gabmen

Activity: 784
Merit: 522

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:58:13 AM

I've thought about this quite a lot also dude. I've read a lot of articles about people coming back from death and talking about a tunnel with a light at the end or sometimes getting their lives played back to them like a movie. We won't really know for sure until our time comes. Though i think what comes after is just darkness and we basically would just cease to exist. I know it's a pretty sad way to look at it but that's how i see it. I don't think there's life after death. Though i really hope there is, where we'll see all our departed loved ones and have a grand reunion or the likes

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:33:59 PM

Christians have great assurance that God will hold them alive after their death in this life. I can't tell you how many times God has intervened for me in this life, both in small ways and large, and has saved me from all kinds of problems and troubles. My assurance that God will save me from death to a life in the hereafter is strengthened by this.

Cool
Leprikon

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:40:33 PM

Christians have great assurance that God will hold them alive after their death in this life. I can't tell you how many times God has intervened for me in this life, both in small ways and large, and has saved me from all kinds of problems and troubles. My assurance that God will save me from death to a life in the hereafter is strengthened by this.

Cool
What the afterlife promises only Christianity? It seems to me that in General, all religions use this tale to deceive his supporters. These tales are based on the exploitation of self-preservation instinct of man.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:45:07 PM

Cool

How can you remain alive after your death? It is just a myth, and science has rubbished this particular myth. I am glad that religion had a positive influence on your life. But even then, I am not ready to believe in all those myths, which lacks logic.

Aikonio

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:54:04 PM

Cool

How can you remain alive after your death? It is just a myth, and science has rubbished this particular myth. I am glad that religion had a positive influence on your life. But even then, I am not ready to believe in all those myths, which lacks logic.
I am surprised that the myth which no logic can operate on people. The Islamists are prepared to die in order to get into a nonexistent heaven. I do not understand these people.
foladgoad

Activity: 364

“Movement App – Monetizing active lifestyle”

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:07:54 AM

I believe in life after death.

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██                     ▐██▐██▐██

██▌▐██ ▐██ ▐██             ▐██ ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██     ▐██ ▐██ ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██     ▐██ ▐██ ▐██     ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██         ▐██         ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██                     ▐██▐██▐██

██▌▐██ ▐██                     ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██                     ▐██▐██▐██

██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ██▌▐██ ▐██                     ▐██▐██▐██

O V E M E N T

▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██

██▌▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██

▐██ ▐██ ▐██

██▌▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██ ▐██
||||
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:22:18 AM

Cool

I am surprised that the myth which no logic can operate on people. The Islamists are prepared to die in order to get into a nonexistent heaven. I do not understand these people.

I am surprised that people believe things that scientists say, that there is no God, and that life after death is not real. They have no proof, yet they say it anyway. And people believe them, without proof.

Oh, well. People have false religions and cults all over the place. Believing the fables of science is just another one.

Cool
STFU!

Activity: 133

"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 04:52:08 AM

There is one things i know. we can't run/hide from the Death. about lifes after death? there is no evidence, or any logic can describe that. because it is not something we can see. If you had own faith it will becomes just likes you believe.again who know?..will be a mistery until it comes.

►►Thanks For The Tips! ฿◄◄
--------------------------------------
“Much silence and a good disposition, there are no two things better than these." - (B)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:04:32 AM

There is one things i know. we can run/hide from the Death. about lifes after death? there is no evidence, or any logic can describe that. because it is not something we can see. If you had own faith it will becomes just likes you believe.again who know?..will be a mistery until it comes.

There is only one reason that we know life can exist at all. There is ONLY ONE REASON. That reason is, life is here.

We don't know where life came from. We only guess about how it can exist. We simply don't know why and how life can be here.

Anybody who thinks that there will NOT be a life after death, really does not know it. We don't know why or how this life is here, and we won't know until after death what the future life will be like.

We need to listen to God.

Cool
anavuajna

Activity: 216

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 05:31:39 PM

I believe that my soul has repeatedly incarnated on this earth. Sometimes I think of something that was not me. and sometimes I dream strange dreams, probably because of my past lives
electronicash
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 06:59:58 PM

I believe that my soul has repeatedly incarnated on this earth. Sometimes I think of something that was not me. and sometimes I dream strange dreams, probably because of my past lives

no one has ever proved this had been happening all along. i can't remember what i am before this life regardless of how strange the dreams i have every day. one thing is for sure we all die and we know nothing when we're dead. we don't even know when we die. the moment we are about to die we don;t think about anything else but to gasp for air or maybe struggling for help.

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 11:59:24 PM

no one has ever proved this had been happening all along. i can't remember what i am before this life regardless of how strange the dreams i have every day. one thing is for sure we all die and we know nothing when we're dead. we don't even know when we die. the moment we are about to die we don;t think about anything else but to gasp for air or maybe struggling for help.

no one has ever proven anything after death besides that we die and decompose... knowing when you're about to die depends on the situation Cheesy

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ustradebitcoin

Merit: 251

I will buy your altcoin leave me a msg .

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 12:00:30 AM

I THINK THERE IS NO LIFE AFTER DEATH

Msg me at fund@ustradebitcoin.com if you want me to invest in your Ico from $2000 to $16000
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1049

Freedom&Honor

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 12:18:07 AM

There is one things i know. we can run/hide from the Death. about lifes after death? there is no evidence, or any logic can describe that. because it is not something we can see. If you had own faith it will becomes just likes you believe.again who know?..will be a mistery until it comes.

There is only one reason that we know life can exist at all. There is ONLY ONE REASON. That reason is, life is here.

We don't know where life came from. We only guess about how it can exist. We simply don't know why and how life can be here.

Anybody who thinks that there will NOT be a life after death, really does not know it. We don't know why or how this life is here, and we won't know until after death what the future life will be like.

Cool

How do we listen to an imaginary creature?  Cool
And actually we do know where life came from, it came from our parents, which got it from their parents etc.
We can trace back life all the way to the earths formation

The problem is our technology is not advanced enough to figure out how the big bang happened
And what existed beyond it

We only know a fraction of the universe and its history

And throughout of known history, man has always described things he does not understand to - God and other imaginary creatures (fairies, ghosts etc.)

What do know is that we know very little

And describing our missing knowledge with a - God is even more absurd

For me the only acceptable idea of a "God" is a different name for "Alien"

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Hiren74

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:51:31 AM

I believe in life after death however its just not on a level anyone could understand
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 01:33:01 AM

Cool

And actually we do know where life came from, it came from our parents, which got it from their parents etc.

The problem is our technology is not advanced enough to figure out how the big bang happened

And throughout of known history, man has always described things he does not understand to - God and other imaginary creatures (fairies, ghosts etc.)

When you listen to someone reading the Bible, you are listening to God.    Cool
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 02:39:38 AM

Cool

No, you are listening to yourself reading a book.

If you hear voices, you are not well.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 07:59:49 AM

Cool

No, you are listening to yourself reading a book.
The Bible is the Word of God. When you hear it read, you are hearing what God is saying to you.

If you hear voices, you are not well.

And they say that deaf people aren't well... in their ears, if nothing else.

Cool
stats

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 09:53:00 AM

@ BADecker

Please see the request above. You seem to ignore other people's requests to continue preaching your lies and propaganda.

A little common courtesy wouldn't hurt.
Tyrantt

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:11:16 AM

@ BADecker

Please see the request above. You seem to ignore other people's requests to continue preaching your lies and propaganda.

haha unleast someone noticed the post.. but no need to point it out, they'll still ignore it. Cheesy

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 01:32:56 AM

I believe in life after death however its just not on a level anyone could understand

Well can you maybe unleast try to explain? I've asked for more unknown or interesting ideas thought on that subject. Smiley

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Hannu

Activity: 666

Looking for job $9/hour-> or BTC etc Pm Me!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:14:06 AM

Hey,

I dont wanna die young. Maybe +80 yr Own summerhouse in example Lapland or Saimaa.
I am ready to work two jobs for it (Example home and working place)+ mining rig  Lips sealed

BTC: 1NCmczeEcL3rrNcRpcXZFYLDuGTNcMe3JD
LTC: LTUXxZWZpgFTzi8LftzcSD73HNy32V84Lw
ZEC: 0xbbc86cedbe5847ec4266bf79b7af79b3ecd30d24
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1142

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:17:30 AM

only brain identity & our physical selves stop existing.. higher consciousness goes on. if you interested read book by michael newton journey of souls.

"between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."
stats

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 02:40:38 AM

@ BADecker

haha unleast someone noticed the post.. but no need to point it out, they'll still ignore it. Cheesy

Unfortunately you will be proved right.

People like BADecker only have a single mindset.
Hannu

Activity: 666

Looking for job $9/hour-> or BTC etc Pm Me!

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:10:46 AM

only brain identity & our physical selves stop existing.. higher consciousness goes on. if you interested read book by michael newton journey of souls.

Must read that book, NASA has found some things about god in space.

BTC: 1NCmczeEcL3rrNcRpcXZFYLDuGTNcMe3JD
LTC: LTUXxZWZpgFTzi8LftzcSD73HNy32V84Lw
ZEC: 0xbbc86cedbe5847ec4266bf79b7af79b3ecd30d24
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:31:00 AM

Must read that book, NASA has found some things about god in space.

Michael who?  Ph.D. ?  Which university?  What was his "thesis"?  Ghosts and gremlins?
btvlGainer

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

Hey,

I dont wanna die young. Maybe +80 yr Own summerhouse in example Lapland or Saimaa.
I am ready to work two jobs for it (Example home and working place)+ mining rig  Lips sealed

No one knows when will die and that's good. It probably would be the worst torture to know what day you will die. I wish you to your dreams come true. I hope that I die after 80 years. The main thing is not to hurt. There are diseases that it is better to die.
Slow death

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:39:35 PM

Hey,

Oh when you come in 70 to 80 years your body is already old and you will be bothering other people to help you, are you sure you want to "bother other people to help you?"

Cool

Who guarantees that the scriptures of the bible are true, who guarantees that no man has altered the scriptures of the bible? Why is there no prophet to guide us on the right path?

JerryWinski

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

Books?! Books are for losers. We have youtube! https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=michael+newton+journey+of+souls

I will check some of that out. As of now I'm pretty sure once your dead your dead. But maybe this guy can convince me.. doubtful.

paiman

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:06:44 PM

after death then ended have been life on earth.  Sad And in the teachings of Islam in life after death is a process toward eternal life.process to eternal life is a form of accountability for what has been done during the life of the world.start of kindness no matter how small it is until the slightest evil deed will be held responsible. Shocked Certainly, every soul shall taste death. thank you  Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

Hey,

Oh when you come in 70 to 80 years your body is already old and you will be bothering other people to help you, are you sure you want to "bother other people to help you?"

Cool

Who guarantees that the scriptures of the bible are true, who guarantees that no man has altered the scriptures of the bible? Why is there no prophet to guide us on the right path?

I'm a little bit of a prophet. Few atheists even listen to what I say. Why would they listen to any other prophet?

Cool
inarakun

Activity: 80

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:33:53 PM

I believe that after you die, you're just reborn in another place. Either that, or we're maybe sent to another timeline. I dunno.

iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 10:38:41 PM

I believe that after you die, you're just reborn in another place. Either that, or we're maybe sent to another timeline. I dunno.

But how do you define "you", what are "you"?

If we lose all our memories we have gained throughout our lifetime and the knowledge of "us", how are exactly "we" reborn?
That is a new person, a new animal

That is not me then

Please prove me wrong, I like the idea of reincarnation  Cheesy

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1142

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 11:23:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnXxC-nVsJY

"between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:58:44 AM

But how do you define "you", what are "you"?

If we lose all our memories we have gained throughout our lifetime and the knowledge of "us", how are exactly "we" reborn?
That is a new person, a new animal

That is not me then

Please prove me wrong, I like the idea of reincarnation  Cheesy

We're all in a matrix, when you die you can continue with the same character from the beginning, therfore deja vu but also you can go and create a new character and that's why we had cases where people remembered their past lives. Cheesy

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Tyrantt

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:03:15 AM

Hey,

Cool

I'm a little bit of a prophet. Few atheists even listen to what I say. Why would they listen to any other prophet?

Cool

ahahah you had me at "I'm a little bit of a prophet."  Grin Grin Grin

btw aren't there some missing bible books? Where are those? The bible must have been altered even by some means and intentions or by accident in translation. Also, as Slow Death said, who guarantees that those pages are true? No one? Why? Tho I already know the answer.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

crygirl-1

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:08:55 AM

Whether there is a soul after death, not only in Buddhism, in fact, science does not exclude. Nobel prize winner John AIKE jazz, said: people in the embryo or very young, a "self" consciousness into the brain, all functions manipulate brain, brain like computer control. It still exists after the death of the brain, and still has the form of life activity, and can be immortal.
Tyrantt

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:19:51 AM

Whether there is a soul after death, not only in Buddhism, in fact, science does not exclude. Nobel prize winner John AIKE jazz, said: people in the embryo or very young, a "self" consciousness into the brain, all functions manipulate brain, brain like computer control. It still exists after the death of the brain, and still has the form of life activity, and can be immortal.

Brain activities remain after the death of a brain? or did I misunderstood something? Because this isn't very clear to me...

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Sundark

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:26:18 AM

Unless someone will show us definitive proof of what is happening after you die. Until that I refuse to accept that there is anything waiting for us there in the underworld.

It is better to believe that this life is the only life you will ever have and live the life to the fullest.
dippididodaday

Activity: 391

It's personal

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:07:58 AM

Just as there is a beginning, a starting line, a birth, likewise there is also an end, a finish line. Death is the finish line.

electronicash
Legendary

einc.io

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 07:11:37 AM

Brain activities remain after the death of a brain? or did I misunderstood something? Because this isn't very clear to me...

when one is dead, all his parts are also dead. in fact brain can die the first so they say "you're brain dead"  Grin
when you die, every thing darkness and nothing else. those person who committed suicide knows this well because they find it the solution to end all his problem is to sleep eternally.

gredisgold88

Activity: 406

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:07:03 AM

only the foolish man admitted that he had tried to commit suicide, and the method emperism will explain everything, the prophet Mohammed in the teachings of Islam to travel to heaven and hell called in Islam traveling israj Miraj, the Prophet Mohammed with the empirical method explained everything, so also with Gautama Buddha he did emperisme method for communicating the level to 7 in reincarnation, while the method of emperism you simply absurd to think

btvlGainer

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:03:26 AM

only the foolish man admitted that he had tried to commit suicide, and the method emperism will explain everything, the prophet Mohammed in the teachings of Islam to travel to heaven and hell called in Islam traveling israj Miraj, the Prophet Mohammed with the empirical method explained everything, so also with Gautama Buddha he did emperisme method for communicating the level to 7 in reincarnation, while the method of emperism you simply absurd to think
You believe in fairy tales about reincarnation? This is nonsense! The less a person is able to think, the more he believes in such nonsense. Terrorists are stupid people and they believe in the existence of heaven and hell. Here the religious leaders have it and use it.
gredisgold88

Activity: 406

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 11:46:47 AM

You believe in fairy tales about reincarnation? This is nonsense! The less a person is able to think, the more he believes in such nonsense. Terrorists are stupid people and they believe in the existence of heaven and hell. Here the religious leaders have it and use it.
Where do you come from ? if you come from Europe I would berate with heavily, you know soap? You know the days of the Renaissance? the basis of the saints who do not want to be criticized

DimidoffVany

Activity: 292

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Dont say they are stupid because you are wrong friend. Just because someone beleve different from you it doesnt make them stupid. Fanatic behavior is what is wrong, and that have nothing to do with intelligence. Some of them believe in after life yes , but maybe some dont... who knows.
Any belief should be based on what the facts and evidence. The basis for the belief in reincarnation? Only the stories of the preachers. What is this if not stupidity? And to kill others in order to get into a non-existent world?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

How can we believe this is true just by their word?