Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After death  (Read 17629 times)
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:27:41 AM

I have read through a true story.
A MAN who clinically died for three minutes has shared his experience of the afterlife and found others have gone through the same ordeal.
Reddit user ‘Pwnographik’ took to the social news aggregator site to tell his tale of what happened to him when he died.
He became ill in a foreign country and was forced to go on a Ketogenic (no carb) diet that ended up destroying the lining of his stomach.
As a result, he suffered from nausea and was vomiting to the point that he suffered severe dehydration.
After checking himself into ER in his native Canada, he was kept in hospital for a few days.
But during his stay disaster struck with his body "rejecting the IV and hydration, my veins were flat, and was unaware that my arm was not taking any of it.”
His illness eventually got the better of him, and “everything went black”.
During the three minutes he was technically dead, this is what happened.
Pwnographik said: “I didn't see any white light or Angels, didn't hear any voices. I could see, but I didn't have a body
“It was like I was on another planet, when I looked down I saw sand and there was very shallow water.
“It was like an endless shore. The water was probably an inch or two high, but the best way I could describe it is when you walk on the very shallow end of the shore of a beach and that shallow end is just endless, like the water never got deeper or any shallower.
“When I looked up the sky was purple, there wasn't a sun. The only thing lighting the skies were these blue rays of light, with a tinge of yellow on the sides.
“The feeling was so foreign to me. It just felt like every single problem I had, every single issue no matter how big or how small was just gone.
“It was all gone. Every single care I had was all gone. like the weight of the world was completely lifted off my shoulders.
“I just existed. It felt like everything was going to be 'okay' and i didn’t have to worry about a single thing, It was what I imagined what the peace was like to the full extent. It felt amazing.
“This was going on for what felt like hours, and I was happy.”
As medics battled to save his life, he said: “I felt this falling feeling. Everything went black and I just felt like I was falling faster and faster, then all of a sudden there was a huge snap, like my whole body vibrated like when you pull back a ruler and let it go.
“Thats when I started feeling everything again. All the worries, and the sadness. I felt really sad. I felt the pain again.”
After posting his experience on Reddit, the user found out he was not alone.
One response read: “I've read a lot of near death experiences (NDEs), and yours is like a lot of others that I've read. Which is to say that I think it's wonderful.”
Another added: “You are definitely not alone. I've seen some NDEs that have similar tones to yours.”
- Source: www.express.co.uk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mstkotha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:40:36 AM

After death soul left his body.If this soul will be pure so God call him/her nearby and give this pure soul a nice paradise .After death a  man never come back.Its reality that Death is ending of life.man is mortal so every man feel this death tast .When a man fall in death then every man called him/her death body.After death soul and body separate each other. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

maybe even after death everyone has their own way, but I can say one thing, that we won't die, but will live only in other worlds and other bodies...it would be too easy to live once
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:39:03 PM

We can't really determine what happens after death. There's a lot of things in life that cannot pursue as long as we live. Maybe we will know what will happen after death if we experience it. However, there would be no way for us to share it with the living. Or maybe there's nothing after death, just pure silence as if we are just in a deep sleep.
gentlebaguette

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Be myselt

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:29:08 AM

We can't really determine what happens after death. There's a lot of things in life that cannot pursue as long as we live. Maybe we will know what will happen after death if we experience it. However, there would be no way for us to share it with the living. Or maybe there's nothing after death, just pure silence as if we are just in a deep sleep.
Yes, after death is an experience that you aren't been through everyday and there are many mysteries about it that even science can't improve it's exist too.

retardunicorn

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:39:12 AM

In my country people believe that they will be transfer to another life that can be better than this one. And many people suicide because of that reason but i think life is hard even this life or another life you have to conquer your life in order to enjoy it.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

In my opinion which I hope you dont mind...You cannot find the answer to your question away from the truth...death is just the beginning of life...that there's life after death...coz at the end of every man's life stand God...search the scripture (bible)

I respect your claims which you have mentioned above . On the contrary to this, there is no life after death in my opinion. When someone dies , this is the complete ending of his or her life. All of the holy books tell lies about after death for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀