Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus  (Read 22616 times)
aureliq (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:53:22 AM

Hi all,

Do check this out. Aureus at https://www.aureus.cc. It already serving a community of 150,000 people, mainly in South East Asia. Currently it being used internally just among the community member, an since it inception back in Dec 2015 and the official launch in May 2016, the price is peeking up. At the moment in the community it traded at about USD70 to USD75. Part of it expansion plan, Aureus is going to be listed for public trading in February 2017, and expected price going to go up once that happened.

Brief infos of the crypto;

What is Aureus?

Aureus is a lite version of Bitcoin using scrypt as a proof-of-work algorithm.

2.5 minute block targets
subsidy halves in 840k blocks (~4 years)
~84 million total coins
The rest is the same as Bitcoin.

50 coins per block
2016 blocks to retarget difficulty
For more information, as well as an immediately useable, binary version of the Aureus client sofware, see http://www.aureus.cc

License

Aureus is released under the terms of the MIT license. See COPYING for more information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.

Will be releasing more infos as we nearing the listing date.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aureliq (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:02:29 AM

Hi,

Do check the explorer to get the snippet;

http://cryptobe.com/chain/Aureus

Regqrds
princeofbitcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:49:04 AM

Hi,

Do check the explorer to get the snippet;

http://cryptobe.com/chain/Aureus

Regqrds
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:04:11 AM

From what I've read so far looks like a scam coin. You mentioned community of 150,000 people but your coin is not listed on major exchanges (Maybe it's mistake, you meant 150 people)
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:19:29 PM

From what I've read so far looks like a scam coin. You mentioned community of 150,000 people but your coin is not listed on major exchanges (Maybe it's mistake, you meant 150 people)

I also don't really believe there are 150.000 users, when looking at the block explorer the OP posted, but listing the last 2000 blocks:
http://cryptobe.com/chain/Aureus?hi=25014&count=2000
It strikes me as odd there are only a couple blocks that have more than 1 tx (so usually, it's only the coinbase in a block). If there were 150.000 users, i'd expect at least a couple of transactions other than the coinbase in each subsequent block.
PFKE88

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:25:52 PM

Hye dear, i keep it the Aureus guys its quite interesting.. Because i can use it in few countries.. I believe them that the crypto have 150,000 user because last week i use it in vietnames.. And i stay in one chalet in Malacca just used my Aureus..

Owhhh what i knew that they will get in to the CMC on march they develope it in community system.. Trust me it is based on my experience..

Chill dear mwacksss 😘😘😘
merelcoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 02:34:49 PM

Hye dear, i keep it the Aureus guys its quite interesting.. Because i can use it in few countries.. I believe them that the crypto have 150,000 user because last week i use it in vietnames.. And i stay in one chalet in Malacca just used my Aureus..

Owhhh what i knew that they will get in to the CMC on march they develope it in community system.. Trust me it is based on my experience..

Chill dear mwacksss 😘😘😘

In the last 2000 blocks:
block 24772 contained 1 transaction (not including the coinbase)
block 24743 contained 3 transactions (not including the coinbase)
block 24739 contained 3 transactions (not including the coinbase)

ALL other blocks were completely empty (only the coinbase)...

In other words: during the last 10 days, only 7 transactions were made. Strange for a 150.000 user strong community.

I have a gut feeling you must be the alt of the OP, right?
PFKE88

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:49:25 PM

Chill dear mwacksss 😘😘😘

In the last 2000 blocks:

In other words: during the last 10 days, only 7 transactions were made. Strange for a 150.000 user strong community.

Nope dear, i also newly in keeping it.. Since oct.. And i also keep bitcoin dear.. I also saw the block.. I think they sell it between community.. MAYBE.. Coz the block transaction actively listed once in CMC right.. Correct me if im wrong newbie here dear 😘😘😘
aureliq (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:41:38 PM

Hi, Maybe because no one has accused Aureus of being so before, what do you mean by "you must be the alt of the OP, right?". Please enlightened us.

Chill dear mwacksss 😘😘😘

In the last 2000 blocks:

eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:11:24 PM

Chill dear mwacksss 😘😘😘

In the last 2000 blocks:

Nope dear, i also newly in keeping it.. Since oct.. And i also keep bitcoin dear.. I also saw the block.. I think they sell it between community.. MAYBE.. Coz the block transaction actively listed once in CMC right.. Correct me if im wrong newbie here dear 😘😘😘
what the fuck are your trying to say ? You are obviously  an alt of OP so just stop trying. You used it in Vietnam, what an story...
edry83

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

i think, it is better we know the purpose of this coin. We know every coin can be scam, even bitcoin can be scam before? am i right? who know in 2008, the price can reach @ $700?

if we looking back at other coin, let say zCash, im also will said this coin is scam and the dev team take advantage, let the coin price drop, and collect it back... even etherium dev team also do like that. They put news, people lose their trust, then sell it... then the price will drop... can u tell me who going to buy etherium when the dev team tell it failed! it must be their team also.

So for me, dont judge the book from its cover... better we know how its going to be develop, and keep looking at it.
aureliq (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:22:10 PM

Chill dear mwacksss 😘😘😘

In the last 2000 blocks:

what the fuck are your trying to say ? You are obviously  an alt of OP so just stop trying. You used it in Vietnam, what an story...

Do you have anything against Vietnamese?
eckmar
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

Not at all. I mentioned Vietnam because you (well you from your alt) said you used your scam coin there. I mean for real is anyone really going to use yours/other scam coins for anything other than trading ? No. You should definitely do some more research with your next coin
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:21:28 PM

Is this discussion or announcement? how come your coin been traded for $50 and more before even listing it?
Maybe because it was traded among your own members to make it look like a legit and profitable coin?
I'd stay away from it  as possible.

🖤😏
ballProphecy

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:01:07 AM

hey there. i've heard there's a merchant accept aureus right? i think it's a good move for a new coin here. cool! Grin
adamz

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:28:16 PM

I can verify this coin is shit cuz it doesnt even wanna pay back money they owed when i requested it.

they have been trying to scam people and have been desperate to find a way out of their own mess.

I can post their errors when their community wants to sell off.

Smiley

was just playing around to see how legit they are

* P/S my first post cuz i prefer reading than commenting
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:55:27 PM

bulshitcoin..you listed on cmc,wci and coingeco?

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 08:56:28 PM

http://richlist.cryptobe.com/Aureus

yeah right,,maybe he think 150 guys,but i think its les!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
edry83

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:38:34 PM

I can verify this coin is shit cuz it doesnt even wanna pay back money they owed when i requested it.

they have been trying to scam people and have been desperate to find a way out of their own mess.

I can post their errors when their community wants to sell off.

Smiley

was just playing around to see how legit they are

* P/S my first post cuz i prefer reading than commenting

can u give me your wallet address, then we can check how many bitcoin u already get. if u so sincere. If u think this dev team want to play around, then better u look other coin, that keep peoples money for crowdfunding without giving anything to them..

cheers!
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:57:02 PM

This look  like a scam coin, 150,000 people  using this coin and you still want to go public where was the coin before and who are those using it. Who are the developers behind it and any public proof of their identity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: