Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aureus  (Read 22605 times)
tra2665vn

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:18:13 PM

I love aureus 😍😍😍
We love aureus 💪💪💪💪
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Manhong

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:37:44 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 10:56:36 PM by Manhong

Hi eckmar! You can check in Aureus http://richlist.cryptobe.com.

Electronic money? will replace Bitcion in the future?

Introduce, it's the Aureus. A bronze cion which is being owned by a big community, just 3 hours to defeat opponents on the way to becoming the leading coin copper to be on the exchanges c-cex.

It is considered a back of bitcion.
You think cion? will replace after bitcion are digging out. No electronic currency would deserve more Aureus.
It has all the things that bitcion have, even better than new at bitcion bitcion world premiere. Why? Because Aureus community.
Those who today are criticized Aureus, then stop, and look at the fact that the location of Aureus are in the race to the exchanges c-cex. And the number of its vote.
If you are smart then stop the criticism. That have the money to own the Aureus as soon as it fits on the exchanges, because if you delay will have to spend a lot of money to own it.
Makkoijo

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:43:40 PM

Aureus is the best choice
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 08:54:54 PM

newbie chills accounts + MLM ponzi
obvious scam is obvious
STAY AWAY
jimmy_007vn

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:04:36 PM

Hi eckmar! You can check in Aureus http://richlist.cryptube.com.

Electronic money? will replace Bitcion in the future?

Introduce, it's the Aureus. A bronze cion which is being owned by a big community, just 3 hours to defeat opponents on the way to becoming the leading coin copper to be on the exchanges c-cex.

It is considered a back of bitcion.
You think cion? will replace after bitcion are digging out. No electronic currency would deserve more Aureus.
It has all the things that bitcion have, even better than new at bitcion bitcion world premiere. Why? Because Aureus community.
Those who today are criticized Aureus, then stop, and look at the fact that the location of Aureus are in the race to the exchanges c-cex. And the number of its vote.
If you are smart then stop the criticism. That have the money to own the Aureus as soon as it fits on the exchanges, because if you delay will have to spend a lot of money to own it.

Lol if your shitty coins have big potential, every single exchanges will adopt it without voting. You don't have to pay 0.001 btc for every vote like you guys are doing right now.
Manhong

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 10:53:32 PM

Hi atl213!
You can check in Appearance of Aureus inThe statistics in the world of electronic money.
  http://richlist.cryptobe.com
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:00:10 PM

SCAM ALERT
STAY AWAY
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:00:35 PM

Hmm, I'm trying to figure out how I've never heard of this coin before? I must be living underneath a rock. It's got to have a user base equivalent to one of the very top altcoins. If it's already this widely adopted, I can't wait to see what happens to the price once it starts trading.

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
KingAureus

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:26:28 PM

SCAM ALERT
STAY AWAY

You know what is the greatest SCAM? It's the banking system controlled by the central bank. It's making money out of your money and my money by lending the money and charging exorbitant interest.

We are a community of 150k members who are against the unjust banking system and are helping each other. We used bitcoins before and we are now using our own currency i.e. aureus.

We don't need you actually. Either you are with us or against us. Just like bitcoin. Either way, this aureus will get listed in c-cex and the community members will trade it for our own use.

We are not against you. We are against the unjust banking system.
zeck

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 12:50:49 AM

Hi All. I saw so many merchants using Aureus right now? Are you sure can buy or not?
moneybitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:22:10 AM

bla bla bla, hi dev you just asking  and answer question your self by making a lot of accounts.
Vuvuctct

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:23:57 AM

SCAM ALERT
STAY AWAY
Ok ok ok ok
DON'T BE SURPRIED BY AUREUS LIKE THAT
Vuvuctct

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:37:04 AM

Hi All. I saw so many merchants using Aureus right now? Are you sure can buy or not?
Now you can buy air ticket, having meal, electronic equipment (iphone, TV...), ... etc...
Vuvuctct

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:08:57 AM

Will be more vote than this.
https://s24.postimg.org/rnxextg2d/image.jpg

https://s24.postimg.org/rnxextg2d/image.jpg
yorll

Activity: 873
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 02:20:52 AM

Great cheating c-cex .. but people are not dumb and know this is a scam.
KingAureus

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:04:51 AM

Hahahahaha now I know that cryptocurrency communities are full of sore losers. They can't accept the fact of the existence of another currency which simply has a large community; unless of course it is the currency which they support. Just pay respect when it is due. Hahahahaha.
darlinx

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:19:54 AM

hi my bro and sis..
our BKD members. Please stop on debat and fighting. take all the handbrake
that we must focus to the voting more for now.
Most our member din wait for confirmation BTC and cast the vote. So they only get free voting and the 0.001 still left inside the account. As vietnam info user can just sent the btc without register the acc for now.

The fact is there.  The real situation only us know how.
People that claimed so PRO on crypto anylisis can find their info better. We welcome everyone to support and join us.
We will scam our member acc and giv the aureus once they PH.  Smiley same like what BKD do all the way before  and that's the real thing that ppl outside wont believe bcox it's too GOOD to be true.
Dont dropped aureus value to giv details or try to make ppl open their eyes when
they cant believe anything that we trying to said.

It's ok we slowly bring our coin to ppl eyes without create any attention or enemies.
WE still got each others. and i believe c-cex will check it how ppl votes cox we also believe that c-cex is the market
that so fair and professional to make any decision.

thx for all the comment .

#we love aureus more.
# stayed together for Long Live BK.
tra2665vn

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 03:55:34 AM

Dear all my friend 👌👌😍

I have develop aureus coin in China , Taiwan , viet nam , Cambodia , malayxia , Korea ! I building my team all the world 🚀🚀🚀🚀! I wist I can promote aureus to all country 🙏🙏🙏  I think they are don't know ! Aureus comunity is very very big now ! 👌👌 aureus have a big comunity is bitkingdom ✊✊✊

Do you want join aureus community ! ?  You can contact me ! Or my team leader in the so many country !

Good luck 🙏🙏🙏🙏
vansamland

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:36:09 AM

Dear

This coin has big potential to go ahead. Behind aureus, have strong communication to reach the top of the coin.
LennyBitcoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 05:39:29 AM

Dear Tra2665vn,
All discussion on this forum seeming Aureus is very new to bitcointalk, which including me. Actually, I have followed up this thread since the 1st introduction till now.
Aureus is a very new Alt Coin to me, and may be I will have a try on this coin. I think GOLD IS GOLD, PAPER IS PAPER,  just wait and see my new game to play with this potential Coin.
Just a game with only 1 bitcoin, i think acceptable for a new try.
Please advise me your mail address, I will contact then.
Thank you, Lenny
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: