Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:40:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many of you are investing in chronobank ico?  (Read 4728 times)
Spoderman

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

Swinging from buildings in my spare time.

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

I didn't invest because its just a time bank. I don't think anyone is going to use it. I may buy some on the exchanges if I think there is profit to make. As of now I no longer invest in ICOs because I see some are selling below ICO price on exchanges. Also first exchange is always a secret for some reason. I suppose its that way so the insiders can dump their stash at the highest price. I'm just tired of playing their games.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 12:32:07 AM

I invested a few coins yesterday. Currently the crowdsale price of Chronobank is 1BTC = 100TIME (Chronobank's symbol).  If you know how to trade then you will surely earn a lot from it. May be double or a dozen times of bitcoin money you invested from it.

So why wait it to arrive on poloniex, c-cex, bittrex if you can invest a few from it now for a big return.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

I invested a few coins yesterday. Currently the crowdsale price of Chronobank is 1BTC = 100TIME (Chronobank's symbol).  If you know how to trade then you will surely earn a lot from it. May be double or a dozen times of bitcoin money you invested from it.

So why wait it to arrive on poloniex, c-cex, bittrex if you can invest a few from it now for a big return.

I made also my small investment, just hoping that all is fine. I seldom buy ICO's and last Ico i bought was ICN and its doing good. I am just invested for having a good chance here Smiley Its just a spare amount I am willing to spend.

Open for Campaigns
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:10:02 AM

wait because like any ICO, probably gonna get dumped by the 30% and 20% bonus investors like any other ICO with stupid bonuses that's without considering the delays and delays and more delays with development like every other crypto. Probably never hit Polo either...
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:16:02 AM

I tell you diss.  Ain't no penicillin' on this earf gon' touch the gonnorhea this coin got.  Its gonnorhea is itself infected wit' Lyme disease, which is in turn comin' down wit' AIDS.  This ain't no unnerstatement, this shit's ba-aa-aa-aad.  It don't take no microbiologist nor microeconomist ta know dat.  You all is gon' lose yo money fasta then a jerry-atric blue hair momma wit' Alzheimers an' takin Valium fo' sleep.  You be lookin' in the fridge for it.

All o' you who buy this crazap git wat you deserve, which is a little lighter inna fanny pack.
Grdas130979

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

The truth is out there

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:45:23 AM

I am in, it certainly has the potentials, i havent seen any other ico in this area, so its a first move and thats always good.

jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:43:44 PM

I am in, it certainly has the potentials, i havent seen any other ico in this area, so its a first move and thats always good.

It is truly has the potential and many investors did invested into them. And as of now they collected almost 3,801 BTC

And that's really a good start for them, this signifies that they are really going to build up their project continuous.

I just hope that this won't be dumping after its ICO.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 03:50:11 PM

how many of you are investing in chronobank ico? and why do you think it's a good investment?

No I don't invest in Chronobank, one is there first ico price is too expensive for me that is insane. I don't see any promising project that will be implement, if comparison ETHEREUM is much promising than Chronobank, because eth project globally is continually in progress. I'm not promoting eth I'm just comparing it to Chronobank and this was just my opinion only. Hope some of you will not get be offend.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:51:32 PM

I was thinking about this possibility, but the project proposal still has some aspects that I need to understand. Are there any AMA about the project on youtube, in which developers are casting the doubts of investors, or people interested in getting to know the project?
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:22:24 PM

the number of participants says "2,151 participants" which chronobank has already gathered  3,900  BTC! Congrats to us! i somehow invested few btc to the project and so i'm one of the person among that 2k investor. if its not too expensive i would ave throw more btc to it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:40:48 PM

I invested 0.2 Bitcoins. (Without bonuses) To some it may seem a little but it's also the money for me. I looked at what they have collected a lot and decided to invest also. I hope that selling on the stock exchange is more expensive than buying. This is my cunning plan)
The topic above say that it is a scam but I do not believe it. Now they have started to cooperate with the waves. Some would say that the wave is also the scam?

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:41:29 PM

They made the token itself overcomplicated, although it definetly has some good technology. But theres nothing new that would make it different from already existing altcoins, so no. I think there are much better coins to invest in in the early stages than chronobank.

Tell me which coins you have on your mind, its always good to hear different opinions, maybe I can invest my money in that coins also.
   I didnt invest in chronobank.ico I read a bit about that and its too complicated for me to understand anything there.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:33:40 PM

I have not participated in the investment chronobank ico, and I also do not know really whether chronobank a great place for investment
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 03:40:40 PM

Tell me which coins you have on your mind, its always good to hear different opinions, maybe I can invest my money in that coins also.
   I didnt invest in chronobank.ico I read a bit about that and its too complicated for me to understand anything there.
I confess to you honestly, I also did not understand but that does not stop me from making the investment. I hope that as many people can not be wrong. By the end of the ICO remained a matter of days so that soon everyone will know whether it was necessary to invest or not.
Sometimes it works the herd instinct.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

Got an email from Chronobank's mailing list. They were asking for my ether wallet, where they can return my Ether used in the ICO crowdsale.
I thought they will give TIME or chronobank coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: