Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it?  (Read 10135 times)
Yoko 666

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:34:15 PM

real freedom is to be free to think and make decision  without need to back to family or government

free not mean to be nude .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:19:05 AM

We have different views about FREEDOM, Well for me its a mix of Financial and Time Freedom, Where you don't have to worry about your finances and you are also not stuck with your 9-5 Job. Where you could invest your time to the most important things in life, such as your family and your spiritual being. But It takes a lot of hard work to attain this kind of freedom. That is what I want to achieve in my life financial and time freedom for my family.  Smiley
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:54:56 AM

Yes, freedom has many aspects. As mentioned above, there is financial freedom, freedom of religion, freedom of choice, all aspects are difficult to list but I believe that higher freedom is spiritual freedom when a person is inside free.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:05:59 PM

There is no real freedom without real responsibility.
Today people talking about ''rights'' but don't want to take responsibility for themselves, their community or country.
if you drive car improperly you can kill someone. So without the responsibility in driving there is no freedom, only harm for others or yourself.
It's the same with anything else in our life.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:47:45 PM

In my view,  freedom is no pressure. Nobody can rule and forbid us to do anything we want.  We have  our own life. The important thing of being free is when people stop commenting or critizising what we're doing.  That will be a real freedom
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:55:01 PM

In my view,  freedom is no pressure. Nobody can rule and forbid us to do anything we want.  We have  our own life. The important thing of being free is when people stop commenting or critizising what we're doing.  That will be a real freedom

Yes from ithe word itself free.  There is no pressure just like what you said but I disagree when you said no body can rule to forbid us in anything we want.  It is like we should do all things we want even if its wrong.  Freedom is walking without the fear of being molested, sleeping without overthinking things.  Freedom is when we are not afraid of our surroundings.  The feeling of being secure.
Elsa Khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:15:36 PM

Real freedom of view to me is doing what i want to do.But it is not like doing whatever it is.It has to be ethical and it must not be something that harms other.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:58:01 AM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided

Total freedom is having to decide in everything and doing it without the hindrance of other factors except the moral bounds. We can be truly free but we cannot violate the moral laws which is not to kill a fellow human etc.

kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:58 AM

Real freedom is exercising your right without jeopardizing the rights of others. It also should have laws governing it, and to prevent abuse, should have a limitation.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
riyad

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:04:31 AM

Freedom is not absolute.Freedom must be limited for every human being.Freedom is natural.One kind of human being rights.I'm getting free but limited.
Sharon520

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:14:15 AM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.

in my opinion,freedom  means you should have a  stable job which support your life and to be financial independent. don't break the law and love your family.
Roman4yk88

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:33:01 AM

Real freedom is freedom of thought, action, word. Freedom to choose a profession your like, and not because parents so much wanted or amount money in your pocket. Real freedom does not happen, we always depend on something. Money, people, time.
Finimarto

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:58:26 AM

Live every day like its your last day on earth.

It would make my life very unhappy to live every day like its my last, because I like plans and I need a perspective. Life is like a mission and without goals to achieve it is somehow meaningless
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:22:53 AM

Any one of us wants to live free. Because life has no golden framework around. Freedom is when you live up to your interests, do the work you like, do not depend on anyone. No begging, begging someone. Feel to be alive for yourself. And what do you conceive about freedom?
thugpi

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

In my own opinion freedom is doing what you think right and saying what you want to express without consent of others.
Tabanta

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:54:13 AM

Real freedom doesnt exist.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

freedom for me is freedom from sin and from corruption which only God can provide...when one is free from sin he is free to do what is right and he can be an instrument to change his society or his country by being a good example.

Renzyp

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:38:52 AM

For me real freedom is free to any work stress related !! If I’m getting it? NO Because I never feel equality of anything in my work place!
Pekelangito

Activity: 82

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:43:35 AM

Real freedom is not only on physical aspect but also spiritual and emotional. Here in the Philippines I can say that we have the privilege to enjoy this freedom.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Freedom is not being forced to subsidize other people's lifestyles and habits via government extortion. Even if a few vacuous minds claim it's for the "greater good."

I won't go into my specific political beliefs but I think that summarizes how I feel about a particular political spectrum currently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: