Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it?  (Read 10135 times)
swastik384 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:42:06 AM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goradyne

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:59:27 AM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.

The freedom to be able to make a logical conclusion from various points of view available freely and be able to talk about it to others.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 01:59:18 PM

The real freedom in my view ia a life without any fear and inferiority complex). The real freedom is when you like what you do. And when you understand yourself - what are the reasons of your acts.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:14:15 PM

Its really interesting to come up with this topic and i really want to express my freedom. I've been thinking a lot how to be free in this life of mine so i came up with something really impossible to live in a temple to learn meditation for a while to fix my emotions with no fear in my mind and no tension but its risk to have that because once you will achieve that in a temple that them you might have no freedom because temples are only teaching you but to have you in a life time and i think to myself its not freedom its prison but to think its nice and very lucky to live in a temple with no worries no job to mind to school no friends to be with but still what new freedom is  to be with God some day to live with no regrets or problems in mind that's my real freedom "death and to be with the creator Smiley"
SphynX18

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

For me, freedom is letting you do things without any hesitations. Being tied with your job, family, etc. but still be able to do things you want, say whats on your mind is still a freedom for me. It's just you have to do things rightfully and consider the people around. Freedom does not mean you do things just because you want to. We have to consider a lot of things and people to practise right freedom. Doing things freely is an act of freedom but as a human we still have the responsibilty and accountability on every action we will do,say and decide.
dirokkl

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

For me, freedom is letting you do things without any hesitations. Being tied with your job, family, etc. but still be able to do things you want, say whats on your mind is still a freedom for me. It's just you have to do things rightfully and consider the people around. Freedom does not mean you do things just because you want to. We have to consider a lot of things and people to practise right freedom. Doing things freely is an act of freedom but as a human we still have the responsibilty and accountability on every action we will do,say and decide.
And for me, there is no absolute freedom. People always which is dependent. From parents from the state from the government from the forces of nature and many more things. This world is so constituted that there is no freedom and never will. But man is still striving to achieve the ultimate freedom.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 08:26:16 PM

Easy Rider - Freedom spoken by Jack Nicholson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUCVTH6f0g

Wink

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
friend666

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 06:17:56 AM

True freedom, do what I want to do, go where I want to go, no constraints, no worries, no worries... Of course, I am too far away from it
ghostON

Activity: 258

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:06:47 AM

It's being free to do what you want without stepping on the rights of others. I don't know. That's what I always hear. But if you have that and don't have anything to eat, are you free?
renfangfua

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:20:39 AM

True freedom is not what you want to do, but what you do not want to do, you have the ability to say no, this is not about money, but independent thinking, spiritual independence!
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 11:31:56 AM

True freedom is not what you want to do, but what you do not want to do, you have the ability to say no, this is not about money, but independent thinking, spiritual independence!
Unfortunately money is also a way to freedom. Without money you cannot live. To earn them you have to give up the power of the employer. Is this freedom? Freedom is a myth. Man strives to attain absolute freedom but you can never reach.
Actualiteit

Activity: 218

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:45:29 PM

REAL freedom would be me being able to mangle that annoying 5-year old kid because it's being too loud.
MahaRamana

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:47:11 PM

Freedom is to be free from your own mind and emotions.
Freedom is to be free from desire.
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:28:36 PM

Freedom is to be free from your own mind and emotions.
Freedom is to be free from desire.
How can you be free from desires? This is the essence of life. A man driven by desire. First of all there desires and aspirations. From this point a person moves towards achieving its goal. How to live without desires?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
runningm520

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:48:44 AM

True freedom is not arbitrary lawlessness, not crazy consumption nor give up social responsibility with great eloquence, wonderful taste. True freedom is the self-discipline of free will, the courage to use rational courage to overcome the original desire, for their own rules, to dominate their own lives. But it's too hard for me.
BitcoinPicasso

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:31:20 PM

Real freedom is being able to do what you want to do without hurting others. Having financial security is also freedom. Being single is also freedom. I guess there is a lot of things that have to come together to be truly free. But I think the most important one would be freedom of burden. Once you have nothing weighing on your shoulders then you will feel truly free.

Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

Real freedom is being able to do what you want to do without hurting others. Having financial security is also freedom. Being single is also freedom. I guess there is a lot of things that have to come together to be truly free. But I think the most important one would be freedom of burden. Once you have nothing weighing on your shoulders then you will feel truly free.

I think that if on your shoulders no pressure then you died. Unfortunately man can not live without purpose. This limits the freedom of man, but gives him a reason to live. Absolute freedom is a utopia.
myparentsdisownedme

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:38:23 PM

i mean in all honesty were not living in complete freedom. every1 is limited somewhat but thats okay, no one needs COMPLETE freedom. people aent going to go outside and need to spray their guns wildly
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 01:43:40 AM

Good question there dude. Some of us consider freedom as being free from oppression and being able to live without anyone instructing you what you can and what you can' t do. For me it's simple. Being able to live peacefully and deciding for myself would be freedom already. We' re not living anymore in the ages wherein we' re told what and what not to do. Being free is to be able to decide on your own and living with the results and consequences of your decisions. Of course we have to follow laws and rules so freedom also entails responsibility to be good citizens

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
asdin66fa

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 25, 2016, 02:37:13 AM

And for me, there is no absolute freedom. People always which is dependent. From parents from the state from the government from the forces of nature and many more things. This world is so constituted that there is no freedom and never will. But man is still striving to achieve the ultimate freedom.
Yes, there's real freedom. People are greedy, have desire, you can do no attachments, no worries, it is difficult to do.Freedom? No, there is no freedom.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: