Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:14:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it?  (Read 10135 times)
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 01:35:36 PM

Indeed, everyone has the freedom in any case, but every freedom has a responsibility. Because we are free to choose any in our lives, but also must be realized with the awareness and the consequences of life choices. If we are free to do anything, our life will be chaotic. With responsible freedom, wide open space for creativity, develop themselves, and be yourself. In addition, with responsible freedom, we can concentrate our time and attention to achieve the goals. Freedom as it does not prevent us to live disciplined to achieve the goal.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:29:26 PM

Honestly, until now I don't get or feel my freedom. I can't make decision for myself it always depend on them, if they don't like it they will tell me not to do it even though I love it. It's up to them, not on me. I hoping that time will come that I can make decision and stand up by myself.

Actually if you had will you can had your freedom man. Ya its great and good descision to ask opinion and suggestion before decide something, but the wether you accept or not is depend on you not someone else, if not then you are puppet. Cheesy
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:33:11 PM

freedom is not like you can do something free in everyway, freedom is when you can do an action that related to our rights and human rights without having pressure of it. we can show our opinion, we can choose our way, we can do something that we need .. in note .. we don't bother another human rights
I'd like to live in a society where it's possible. In the modern world we are all forced into roles like "get a job, pay taxes, be productive, have a family"
There are places in the world a man can feel completely free, like in the mountains or other uninhabited regions, but living like that would require having almost no property. The more you possess, the easier it is for others to force you into doing something that you don't want.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:25:39 AM

For me real freedam is to travel.
Some say you don't need money to travel, then you a HOBO!
It's nice to travel, but to make travelling amazing you need money, you need money to experience the world.
Only in an island you can enjoy the live foregetting all the money.
I am not an materialist but almost everyone of us lives in monetary system and for me:
Money = Freedom.
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:42:48 AM

Well real freedom for me is, everything you will do it will make you happy even its hard to do but in your heart you're happy and that's a real freedom. You don't need to force yourself to do it. And not depending on other person what they want you to do, if that's what make you happy then do it.
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided

FREEDOM. When you hear it you can think many thing out of it..No fear, freewill, you can do whatever you want. But for me freedom is all about happiness,success and peace. No worries of what is happening around you. But for me too much freedom is no benificial for us. Too much freedom will cause chaos and war. Just my point of view.
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:01:49 PM

Well real freedom for me is, everything you will do it will make you happy even its hard to do but in your heart you're happy and that's a real freedom. You don't need to force yourself to do it. And not depending on other person what they want you to do, if that's what make you happy then do it.
For me freedom is when a person is not restricted by the rules invented by others. Moreover, very often these rules are intended to restrict the freedom of others with the purpose of gaining profit or privilege.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pearlmen

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:28:18 PM

Freedom to me is the ability to do whatever I can do without anyone giving a problem and without anyone encroaching on mine but I guess one cannot get that in an absolute way because there are laws all over which are interpreted as restrictions to the so called freedom. So real freedom is those ones guaranteed by the constitution of the respective countries we have ourselves.
DrVaribo

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

Freedom to me is the ability to do whatever I can do without anyone giving a problem and without anyone encroaching on mine but I guess one cannot get that in an absolute way because there are laws all over which are interpreted as restrictions to the so called freedom. So real freedom is those ones guaranteed by the constitution of the respective countries we have ourselves.
The Constitution also spelled out the basic rights and responsibilities. The Constitution is the law which regulates the exploitation of a person in a certain way. This is not freedom. Freedom on a desert island.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

Freedom is having the ability to do what one likes without the fear or imprisonment or retribution as long as what they do is in the confines of the law and does the harm anyone else. I think i am enjoying it but not always. I don't have the freedom to eat whatever i like it may be due to the fact that i dont have the right amount to purchase the food i really want to eat lol.
GooCust04

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:05:19 PM

Freedom is having the ability to do what one likes without the fear or imprisonment or retribution as long as what they do is in the confines of the law and does the harm anyone else. I think i am enjoying it but not always. I don't have the freedom to eat whatever i like it may be due to the fact that i dont have the right amount to purchase the food i really want to eat lol.
To eat what freedom you need. You can always grow food. No freedom is to be free from obligations to society. Even democracy is the subordination of the minority to the majority. I agree that freedom is only possible on an uninhabited island.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:57:28 AM

To eat what freedom you need. You can always grow food. No freedom is to be free from obligations to society. Even democracy is the subordination of the minority to the majority. I agree that freedom is only possible on an uninhabited island.

I dont agree that you can get freedom in unhabited island, ya maybe you can get freedom from doing whatever you like because there is no law in there but everyone freedom is different like him who cant eat what he want even in unhabited island though Cheesy
Lacander

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:57:42 PM

I dont agree that you can get freedom in unhabited island, ya maybe you can get freedom from doing whatever you like because there is no law in there but everyone freedom is different like him who cant eat what he want even in unhabited island though Cheesy
And I do not agree with you. I've never been on the ocean a desert island, but was on the island where there are no people on the river. I lived there for a few days and I can say that very well. I felt complete freedom.
VapeOil

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:55:03 PM

Freedom is a lie they spread to keep people happy.

I don't believe this. Freedom comes at a cost and risk, if you live free then certain things you do can label you as a criminal. So true freedom can only be accomplished by the people that are willing to risk their lives for it.
NyeFee

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

Freedom is a lie they spread to keep people happy.

I don't believe this. Freedom comes at a cost and risk, if you live free then certain things you do can label you as a criminal. So true freedom can only be accomplished by the people that are willing to risk their lives for it.
Why sacrifice for freedom? It is only society can put a person in such conditions when he is forced to risk themselves. This is not freedom! Full freedom on a desert island. Any society steals freedom and imposes duties.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:23:29 PM

In my country sodomites oppress christian citizens and mock them all the time. Everyone who's being pro-family and freedom is considered to be mentally ill. Everyone is demanding "freedom of speech" and trying to destroy it at the same time.
NyeFee

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

In my country sodomites oppress christian citizens and mock them all the time. Everyone who's being pro-family and freedom is considered to be mentally ill. Everyone is demanding "freedom of speech" and trying to destroy it at the same time.
This once again confirms that Muslims are aggressive and deserve to be treated the same. I do think that if the world was no religion then the world would be much better. Every religion is oppression.
t2yax

Activity: 462

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:09:32 PM

Honestly speaking, still now I don't get the real freedom, I'm adult now but I can't do what I want, what i really love. Because doing that thing I always consider the decision of my surroundings which is every bad on my side. Because they don't know what I feel about it. I really hope that I can get my freedom soon. Sad

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
SirPol85

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

Honestly speaking, still now I don't get the real freedom, I'm adult now but I can't do what I want, what i really love. Because doing that thing I always consider the decision of my surroundings which is every bad on my side. Because they don't know what I feel about it. I really hope that I can get my freedom soon. Sad
I agree with you. It is impossible to obtain complete freedom in society. The society itself gradually on the subordination of the minority to the majority. The key word is obedience! Only the desert island!
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:00:22 PM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided
Freedom i don't think about freedom anymore since we can't please everyone to make peace there always a bad people who think doing a bad thing will make them happy, Let's be safe everyday and just pray to live long we can't really obtain freedom in every countries we do not know that we will gonna died tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: