Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:53:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is real freedom in your view? Are you getting it?  (Read 10131 times)
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:00:26 AM

Freedom is not being forced to subsidize other people's lifestyles and habits via government extortion. Even if a few vacuous minds claim it's for the "greater good."

I won't go into my specific political beliefs but I think that summarizes how I feel about a particular political spectrum currently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kawasanz

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:38:16 AM

True freedom is where our lives are full of peace and serenity. This broadens the notion of negative freedom by not only incorporating institutional constraints or other constraints on one's choice, but also the requirements of physical reality, resources and personal capacity.
atileture

Activity: 258
Merit: 57

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

Real Freedom is to follow rules that you know it and help you not Do what you want
Pubg_man205

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:20:09 PM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
What is real freedom in your view? Huh Undecided

Real freedom is in our heads. It does not depend on faith, on financial condition, on friends and acquaintances. We can much shout that we are free, but when we do something, we fear what people say about us. Is this a real freedom? We will become truly free when we get rid of conventions.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:35:34 PM

What really freedom is ? Every morning when your get up think once do you really have freedom? You may be tied up with your job,family,college,university,school,problems in life. Undecided Then think once what really freedom will be? No tension, no fear in mind. That's the life we life we want to live ,don't we ? And we can make it possible. Live every day like its your last day on earth.
Real freedom is when someone is as free as wind  Wink
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

the real freedom is to worship freedom in mosque,temple,church and get education with freedom. Actually we are not free to get education and worship of God due to terrorism and grouping.

WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:55:05 PM

Real freedom for me is being able to express, act and say what we want to do. Also, freedom is when you we are not thinking about others at all, just our own happiness and wants.
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:14:54 PM

Real freedom is becoming you, being free to be what you really want without people batting an eye on you. Freedom is not literally freedom, freedom is being able to live the life you wanted to be in spite of the circumstances that life has given us. Freedom is being able to share ideas, though there are conflicts between those ideas, the one you share with utter no judgment from who you are. Freedom is climbing the mountain top and bringing down a philosophical answer in your complicated question. And yes, as of this moment, I've receive the freedom that I need. Freedom is subjective.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

True freedom, do what I want to do, go where I want to go, no constraints, no worries, no worries... Of course, I am too far away from it

Real freedom is being free from hesitations, guilt, hatred and regrets. It is being happy and being able to do the things that you want. It is making decisions without any doubt. I can say that I have it right now. Freedom is just within us.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:58:58 PM

in my own view of freedom is to live everyday with a meal in table , eat three times a day , and sleep at night with no problems to think. No worrying to wake up in the morning and seeing my family in good health. That is my own view of freedom.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

It is pretty obvious that Reaş freedom will never happen in this society .Freedom is to live whatever you want, to express yourself in your own way but I do not think we can manage to live our on life . We are chained to our so- called common courtesy . For that reason, I cannot say we can get real freedom.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
topvmax

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:20:05 AM

freedom for me is you can do whatever you want in a sense theres no people you will hurt in the process. even you have real freedom you have certain rules in life and in the society you must follow so that the peace and order we want in our community is sustain. freedom means happiness you have the capability to achieve it and no one will stop you from doing it. i dont know if im got it already but im sure some day.. it will be clear to me that i have that real freedom

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:48:03 PM

REAL freedom would be to be free from your own prejudices, which is not really possible, at least not entirely. The more you can free yourself from them, the more you are actually free.
webelong

Activity: 140

The Future Of Work

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:20:02 PM

Freedom from someone,to something,and to be free on whatever you want to.Regardless of other peoples judgements and prejudice.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:26:44 PM

Freedom is something you have to grow inside, otherwise you will always be dependent on external circumstances. It's almost unreal to find freedom in external world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: