Yes - 33 (68.8%)
No - 3 (6.3%)
Maybe - 7 (14.6%)
Not sure - 3 (6.3%)
Doesn't exist - 2 (4.2%)
Total Voters: 48

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's your view on Alien or Alien life? Does it exists?  (Read 3466 times)
swastik384 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:53:22 AM

Many of the people in world believe that Alien life exists. There are also many evidences related to alien life, extra terrestrial way, warm hole (from which they can travel through galaxies). What's your view on alien life. Does it even exists? Or it's just a rumor.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 10:01:39 AM

canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:37:00 PM

Many of the people in world believe that Alien life exists. There are also many evidences related to alien life, extra terrestrial way, warm hole (from which they can travel through galaxies). What's your view on alien life. Does it even exists? Or it's just a rumor.

I really choose "maybe" in voting the topic that you started so in my mind their are many questions because i really think that aliens are true why? because the pyramid in Egypt is my evidence people who can create a rock shape square they don't even have any rulers at that time only human hands they can create a perfect square and the mixing of the ingredients of the rock square i am really surprise that human can build such high rock shaped squares things with no machine i really believed that aliens is the one responsible for that they helped humans create a pyramid but still i think that they are still humans like us but they have advance machine and they lived longer that than our galaxy but even though the evidence hasn't been really shown but i believe they are real Smiley
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:40:54 PM

This guy has a real big fan community here Cheesy

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:28:12 PM

Our planet is like a grain of sand in the universe so chances are there is life somewhere on another planet. If all extraterrestrial life is treated like "aliens" then in my opinion they must exist. We simply can't deny the chance of another Earth existing somewhere among thousands of similar solar systems. The question we should ask ourselves is: are they interested in coming here and were they here before?
Our history reaches only thousands of years back and Earth's history can be counted in millions. Whole civilisations managed to rise and fall in just a thousand years, think what could have happened in a million.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
protokol
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:33:00 PM

I've thought about this question a lot over the years, I used to believe that alien life certainly exists because of the size of the universe, billions of galaxies with billions of stars in each one, many with planets orbiting them. How could there not be another planet with life?

However after pondering this question for years, I realized that we simply can't estimate the likelihood of alien life, because we only have a single data point - our own planet.

Earth might be the only planet with life in the whole universe, until we find another planet with life we cannot estimate the probability of alien life. So my answer is, we simply don't know.

I really choose "maybe" in voting the topic that you started so in my mind their are many questions because i really think that aliens are true why? because the pyramid in Egypt is my evidence people who can create a rock shape square they don't even have any rulers at that time only human hands they can create a perfect square and the mixing of the ingredients of the rock square i am really surprise that human can build such high rock shaped squares things with no machine i really believed that aliens is the one responsible for that they helped humans create a pyramid but still i think that they are still humans like us but they have advance machine and they lived longer that than our galaxy but even though the evidence hasn't been really shown but i believe they are real Smiley

Pyramids are really not that hard to make, they certainly don't require high intelligence. After all, a pyramid is literally the simplest possible mathematical way of making a tall, stable structure.

Now if the Egyptians/Mayans etc had built skyscrapers with glass, metal etc. you might be onto something. But they really are very simple structures, that anyone with basic knowledge could build. In fact there are many crappy pyramids in Egypt, that predate the more advanced ones in Giza etc. But we don't hear much about them because they are so crappy.

Look up the shit pyramids of Sneferu as an example.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1337

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:46:24 PM

Pyramids are really not that hard to make, they certainly don't require high intelligence. After all, a pyramid is literally the simplest possible mathematical way of making a tall, stable structure.
Now if the Egyptians/Mayans etc had built skyscrapers with glass, metal etc. you might be onto something. But they really are very simple structures, that anyone with basic knowledge could build. In fact there are many crappy pyramids in Egypt, that predate the more advanced ones in Giza etc. But we don't hear much about them because they are so crappy.

It's a complicated thing with those pyramids. They might not be hard to build, but there's no way to transport such heavy blocks without the use of machines.
Stone blocks used to build pyramids were enormous even for today's standards. The biggest one in the base of Chephren pyramid weights 468 tons (!). If you ask people how the pyramids were build they will usually repeat the silly explanation they saw on TV: "Egyptians pushed them across the desert and lifted and positioned with the help of cattle and wooden cranes."
Transporting a 70 ton granite block would require over 600 workers, a 200 ton one? Just over 1,8 thousand people, and that's less than half of what we're talking about. Now if they even managed to somehow pull it off there was a problem of pulling some of those stones up and fitting them into the walls and inner chambers.
To give you a perspective a typical 80m crane you see daily in almost every city in the world has a maximum lift of 20 tons and the weight of a locomotive is close to 150t.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:09:10 AM

It's a complicated thing with those pyramids. They might not be hard to build, but there's no way to transport such heavy blocks without the use of machines.
Stone blocks used to build pyramids were enormous even for today's standards. The biggest one in the base of Chephren pyramid weights 468 tons (!). If you ask people how the pyramids were build they will usually repeat the silly explanation they saw on TV: "Egyptians pushed them across the desert and lifted and positioned with the help of cattle and wooden cranes."
Transporting a 70 ton granite block would require over 600 workers, a 200 ton one? Just over 1,8 thousand people, and that's less than half of what we're talking about. Now if they even managed to somehow pull it off there was a problem of pulling some of those stones up and fitting them into the walls and inner chambers.
To give you a perspective a typical 80m crane you see daily in almost every city in the world has a maximum lift of 20 tons and the weight of a locomotive is close to 150t.

Yeah but the really huge rocks like the 400 ton one you mention are always at the base of the pyramids, as you go higher up the blocks get much smaller.

The stones used at the bottom are very large, but as the pyramid rises, the stones become smaller, becoming only 50 cm (20 in) thick at the apex.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Khafre

As to how the Egyptians moved the rocks along the ground, the generally accepted theory is that they used wooden sleds and poured water in front of the sleds to decrease the friction.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/05/02/the-surprisingly-simple-way-egyptians-moved-massive-pyramid-stones-without-modern-technology/?utm_term=.0ff1902cf0b5

You can even see the technique in this wall painting from the article, which also shows a shitload of slaves helping out.

I don't believe your maths that says you would need 600 workers to move a 70 ton block. That equates to 1 person pulling 117 kg - the weight of a single (slightly fat) person. They could pull way more than that, some people can lift more than that above their head!

As a counter example, the world record for a single man pulling a plane is 188 tons. That's one person pulling a plane weighing 188 tons. Yes yes, I know it's not a valid comparison because the plane is on wheels and therefore has much less friction. But I still think your calculations are WAY off for pulling a wooden sled using water as a lubricant.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:31:17 AM

My view for alien life, from my childhood, when my imagination high I never believed that aliens exist. I do not think there is alien life outside the Earth. Even after news spread that there was life on Mars, I still do not believe it because until now, there has been no solid evidence to convince me that aliens exist. Most of the news that there was only a hoax.  If there is alien life out there, maybe earth satellites have recorded it. The astronauts had never anyone seen Alien figure floating in outer space.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1288
Merit: 288

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:40:31 AM

Hey, OP. Make the poll four options as they usually are; Yes, No, Not Sure and Don't care. You are basically saying; Yes, No, Maybe, Not Sure (Maybe #2) and doesn't exist (No #2).
And No, I don't believe in alien's existence. I know the U.S. is spending Billions (if not trillions) of dollars on that alien discovery bullshit. Alien centres, Satellite dishes and expensive alien detection and removal devices/equipments. Totally useless and pointless, in my opinion.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:18:15 AM

They do exist but they are not more advanced than us, actually they spying on earth to learn from us.
There is though an invasion but no one can tell when exactly.
Every single living and breathing creature has been created with "free will" there is no single entity with programmed mind without freedom of thinking and making decisions, otherwise creation becomes useless.

Funny how in many ancient cultures they depict the same entity(Satan) as a bringer of knowledge and technology.

About star gates or wormholes I'd say it is the most logical way to travel vastness of space where even with the speed of light you need to spend millions and billions of years to come and go.
Another explanation about space ships and advance technology being used and seen from past to this date would be them(Angels) aliens if you consider (Heavens) other advance civilizations to be much more and have much more of everything than we are and have on earth, why wouldn't they use them?

Until they operate in shadows without causing any problem for us humans we're fine.

🖤😏
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:34:07 AM

I actually believe there is something out there, maybe not the way we imagine it, green with big heads or like alien from alien, but maybe similar to us and asking themselves the same question, are they really alone in the universe? or maybe they've evolved to not carbon based organisms like we are, who the hell knows.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying."  -Arthur C. Clarke

Btw with the pyramids thing, they've used the causeway technique to get he blocks to the higher stores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxFXsoqbfrk&feature=youtu.be this video has the best explanation/experiment, so egyptians used the wood to get the limestone to float up to the surface.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:46:17 AM

I've thought about this question a lot over the years, I used to believe that alien life certainly exists because of the size of the universe, billions of galaxies with billions of stars in each one, many with planets orbiting them. How could there not be another planet with life?

However after pondering this question for years, I realized that we simply can't estimate the likelihood of alien life, because we only have a single data point - our own planet.

Earth might be the only planet with life in the whole universe, until we find another planet with life we cannot estimate the probability of alien life. So my answer is, we simply don't know.

Actually it still make sense that the pyramid was made manually by humans, without the aid of heavy equipment. Since man first hour it has a great body. In fact, I never see the experts to make a replica of the Clothing of Adam and the replica measuring 15 meters high. So the size of the human body antiquity of great stature, make pyramids manually makes sense. No need to think that the pyramid was created by aliens.
qiumingsa

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:28:21 AM

I've always believed in aliens, UFO, and future people around us. Future people are not far away, our next generation will be able to shuttle. Because there are many parallel spaces, and they shuttle around with only a certain mission to save very little memory, so we can not obviously detect.
Seansky

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 05:21:15 AM

Aliens might exist and might not exist at the same time that's why I choose maybe in the choices. There is a chance that alien life might not exist in this very vast universe of ours since scientist and NASA are not able to find one on their journeys to space and studying about it. It is also possible that maybe out there far away from us, there is another life or aliens, maybe other colonization that is also a human, but lives in another planet, one that is very far away from our own and we can't find it yet because universe is so wide and cannot all be explored for 5 years or even 10 years.
protokol
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:13:47 PM

Aliens might exist and might not exist at the same time that's why I choose maybe in the choices. There is a chance that alien life might not exist in this very vast universe of ours since scientist and NASA are not able to find one on their journeys to space and studying about it. It is also possible that maybe out there far away from us, there is another life or aliens, maybe other colonization that is also a human, but lives in another planet, one that is very far away from our own and we can't find it yet because universe is so wide and cannot all be explored for 5 years or even 10 years.

Yes you're right, also we don't know what conditions are required for life to spontaneously occur as it has done on Earth.

Life could be fairly common throughout the universe, or the Earth could just be a huge fluke and the only planet with life in the whole universe.

Until we find alien life we simply don't know, and can't even estimate the probability.
Kuingsudaqila

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:43:31 PM

iam never see allien
maybe allien only illution not real

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄