Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WEEK] Weekend Coin - weekend ICO - Super Staking  (Read 2992 times)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 11:04:03 AM

What purpose of this coin? Why people must buying her on exchanges ?
coins get on exchange after launch, not before

My question is: WHY people will be buy coin... Idea of coin? Or this coin something about 1CR
The main idea in short words for this coin is to be used in online digital store that will have huge discounts every weekend, there will be more details about the coin use and the store after launch, also the plan is at least 75% of the coins that will be used in store to be burned so we can keep low supply, as for exchange, there will be one after launch as there are few exchanges that will accept BTC to list any coin

Yobit (0,1 btc  ) , nova, tradesatoshi - less interesting exchanges. Liqui.io , bittrex etc - but need pay for listing ... What about max collected BTC?
yes yobit is cheapest of them all, max BTC amount gathered wont affect the coin development, if i wanted to get more BTC i would have huge elaboration in OP what extraordinary inovations i will do for crypto with this coin, but i kept it with no explanation at all before ICO ends. Any amount invested is welcome and it will help in the development in the coin

If this is a serious development,then why announcement is not done in a serious manner,if you are investor will you invest in a venture done in an unprofessional way,you are in a hurry to put our crowdfunding with just words and promises even I can put up one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: