Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:08:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] iphone 7 plus  (Read 906 times)
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 03:36:01 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2016, 01:01:35 AM by chronicsky

I bought an iphone 7 plus 256 GB Matte Black for myself when my Android broke on 3/11/2016 and now that my Android got fixed , i do not want this iphone. I used iphone first time and am totally not a fan of Iphone - I want to Stick to Android.

I bought it for ~91k and it has not even been 2 months , the phone is in NEW CONDITION with Hard Lamination on front and Rubber(Silicon cover) on back which the buyer will get along with the phone and another hard cover with the Deathly hollows(potterhead) design.

I'm looking for payment in BTC, any queries let me know...

Offer me here or in PM
Do not make rubbish offers, its brand new and hardly available in market so it's still a good deal.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 07:46:38 PM

Not being racist, but I just want to say that I am a Muslim and many muslim guys are my friends and as you know, iPhone is our first choice. Wink
They all have an iPhone and they are very rich and always looking for best deals, so I just wanted to know that how much are you interested in selling this for? Being business-minded, I would like to ask you that can I expect some commission too if I get this sold early to one of my friends?
PM me if you don't find it suitable to post your offer public.
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:43:58 PM

Nothing sounds racist here , don't worry

PM'ed
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:21:13 PM

Could you post some pics here? Its a lil easier to decide once ppl get to see the pic of the phone. Also if there's a signed paper along with it, It would be nice. I know that I can just search for it online but ppl would like to see the phone that they r going to buy.

chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2016, 01:01:49 AM

Could you post some pics here? Its a lil easier to decide once ppl get to see the pic of the phone. Also if there's a signed paper along with it, It would be nice. I know that I can just search for it online but ppl would like to see the phone that they r going to buy.

thanks

i did Smiley
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:13:30 PM

BUmp
toolbox

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2017, 10:57:35 AM

Disclaimer:I am not gonna buy this,just replying out of curiosity and to increase my post count.
Why do you wanna replace "IPHONE 7+" with a dumb android bar?
And from where did you buy it?I hope that it's not carded or bought from gray market.
Why do you have gloves on?lol?xD
BTW,I can offer you 0.15 BTC that's all I got right now  Cry *Cries in the corner*
chronicsky (OP)
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2017, 12:19:26 PM

Disclaimer:I am not gonna buy this,just replying out of curiosity and to increase my post count.
Why do you wanna replace "IPHONE 7+" with a dumb android bar?
And from where did you buy it?I hope that it's not carded or bought from gray market.
Why do you have gloves on?lol?xD
BTW,I can offer you 0.15 BTC that's all I got right now  Cry *Cries in the corner*

I am still gonna reply you

I bought a iphone because my android phone(which is best phone to have) broke but i did not like iphone(it sucks) and thus i want to switch back to android.
And the bill is there with my name on it! so that's a stupid question

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: