Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:06:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is telekinesis possible?  (Read 4306 times)
Podgor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 03:47:57 PM

I think we would have to get into secret government files.
There was definietly a project in US army involving people with paranormal abilities to "remote view" the targets.

About telekinesis, I saw a documentary about it that looks legit.
Seems like there were people who could do it, no strings since it was observed by scientists, glass was put on etc.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AT-N-T101

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:17:13 PM

There was definietly a project in US army involving people with paranormal abilities to "remote view" the targets.

Seems like there were people who could do it, no strings since it was observed by scientists, glass was put on etc.
To what extent the historical facts about the fact that occultism and other paranormal sciences were being studied by the known dictators of the planet were told the truth. They wanted to win, control and always be in power. Perhaps now someone is using or studying the same for the same reasons.
Podgor

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

SELLING AMAZON

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

To what extent the historical facts about the fact that occultism and other paranormal sciences were being studied by the known dictators of the planet were told the truth. They wanted to win, control and always be in power. Perhaps now someone is using or studying the same for the same reasons.

The common belief among the elites seems to be much more than.
Some really smart people think they balive in aliens, gaining power from evil, hurting children etc.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:37:26 AM

It was featured on our local tv station weeks ago in our country seems too real, he can bend the spoon using his mind, he was able to transfer his mind power ability to another person and bend large nail, according to him his special ability was discovered when he was a child he even manage to read ones mind, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VhUHRNzxTI

rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:22:11 PM

It was featured on our local tv station weeks ago in our country seems too real, he can bend the spoon using his mind, he was able to transfer his mind power ability to another person and bend large nail, according to him his special ability was discovered when he was a child he even manage to read ones mind, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VhUHRNzxTI

It's great to have such abilities. You do not need to do a lot of physical effort for hard work, but it's probably very energy-consuming.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 06:20:55 AM

It's great to have such abilities. You do not need to do a lot of physical effort for hard work, but it's probably very energy-consuming.
Those are just magic tricks. Those items that he showed, it's a gimmicked device, I didn't watch everything because it's just stupid to believe in that stuff. It's not real. Just don't try to spread cancer posts.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:08:02 AM

Those are just magic tricks. Those items that he showed, it's a gimmicked device, I didn't watch everything because it's just stupid to believe in that stuff. It's not real. Just don't try to spread cancer posts.

Not all people are good in one activity. A math major doesnt mean that he is also good in english and a martial arts experts doesnt mean he is good in academics. What I want to imply is that people have different specialization and this is due to or DNA. If we have athletic DNA then we can be good athletes and so people with telekinesis have the kind of DNA that allows them to move object with their own mind. Its all in the DNA, it is a gift.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:13:55 AM

Not all people are good in one activity. A math major doesnt mean that he is also good in english and a martial arts experts doesnt mean he is good in academics. What I want to imply is that people have different specialization and this is due to or DNA. If we have athletic DNA then we can be good athletes and so people with telekinesis have the kind of DNA that allows them to move object with their own mind. Its all in the DNA, it is a gift.
I would really want to see those people, in the YouTube video above, it's certainly not real to me because I know some of his tricks and how it's done because I do magic tricks for entertainment purposes. If someone with a particular DNA that makes them control objects using his mind, then probably he is in the government by now being held captive or something. Just like the movies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:57:25 AM

This is nonsense. There is no evidence of the existence of telekinesis. People just make fake entries to increase views on YouTube or get downloads and earn money for predictions.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:25:13 PM

This is nonsense. There is no evidence of the existence of telekinesis. People just make fake entries to increase views on YouTube or get downloads and earn money for predictions.

Well it's easy to say that it's fake or it's real but we really can't know for sure. For me i believe that if a part of our brains are activated or we're able to use more percentage than what we're using, telekenesis is possible. I believe there are already people who are able to tap into a little of unused parts of the brain to do this. The human mind has a lot of capabilities, most we're not even aware possible

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 02:16:14 PM

It is real how they invented that word if not exist ? No one will know that is telekinesis unless there are people who can proved that exist but for me i do believed on telekinesis not only in movies but in the real life.

Alexzap

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 05:00:29 PM

It is real how they invented that word if not exist ? No one will know that is telekinesis unless there are people who can proved that exist but for me i do believed on telekinesis not only in movies but in the real life.
And there is the word "God"? God is also there and the word is. Science fiction writers very often think of something and represent it with made-up words. Then if the writer becomes famous then these words begin to live separate lives. Telekinesis is fantastic.
EcoNorm

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 10:12:10 PM

its not real, people are just looking to get your attention for views and in the end money, that stuff is a lie
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1102

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

its not real, people are just looking to get your attention for views and in the end money, that stuff is a lie
It exists. We are using only a small part of our brains and there were people with supernatural powers, like mind readers, who after examination were found to be using more of their gray matter than a typical human. If we were able to awake that sleeping part of our brain we could most likely gain some additional skills like photographic memory and telepathy. Who knows, maybe even telekinesis.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3042

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 02:40:04 AM

Telekinesis is like religion - it's magic.

Magic does not exist.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:45:57 AM

It exists. We are using only a small part of our brains and there were people with supernatural powers, like mind readers, who after examination were found to be using more of their gray matter than a typical human. If we were able to awake that sleeping part of our brain we could most likely gain some additional skills like photographic memory and telepathy. Who knows, maybe even telekinesis.

You're right. Telekenesis probably exists or probably not but i believe it what said about using just able to use a very small percentage of our brain's capacity. Who knows one day we may be able to tap into our brain's full potential and telekenesis is just a small portiin of what we can actually do

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Casanova18

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 11:01:39 AM

You're right. Telekenesis probably exists or probably not but i believe it what said about using just able to use a very small percentage of our brain's capacity. Who knows one day we may be able to tap into our brain's full potential and telekenesis is just a small portiin of what we can actually do
Telekinesis does not exist. You are talking about brain activity, but telekinesis is a physiological phenomenon and it does not apply to activities of the brain. Telekinesis is fantastic.
bitbunnni

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

Telekinesis is like religion - it's magic.

Magic does not exist.

Magic is much closer than you think, it is in every action. Religion and magic have nothing to do. Magic on the contrary opens people's eyes to the fact that they are able to control reality themselves and telekinesis is one of the examples of supernatural abilities.
bra4our

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:54:35 PM

Well people can have spiritual abilities that includes telepathy and telekinesis. I believe such are abilities spiritually with pacts made with spiritual entities like demons.
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

Well people can have spiritual abilities that includes telepathy and telekinesis. I believe such are abilities spiritually with pacts made with spiritual entities like demons.

It is not necessary to be a demon to learn telepathy, telekinesis is a little more complicated. Telepathy can occur almost every person in the course of life, but he will think that this is just a coincidence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: