Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should the XLTH/BTC Exchange be released?
Before ICO ends
After ICO ends

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 61201 times)
JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:13:43 PM

someone manage to send from my web wallet to this address LRp0fMCypCYMvFikzmeqBMsUEhdsYasp2S all my coin i have earned with twitter bounties and the free coin bounties total 474 coin . Just be carefull guys the web wallet is not secure !
I investigated and found the wallet the coins were sent to and luckily it's the web wallet and they didn't use the windows client. Consequently, I have locked that persons account until we know what happened.

I will try to email the other person and see if he responds, cause I have to be impartial and don't trust neither of you. I can't know for sure you didn't send him the coins and now you want to 'chargeback' him.

If he doesn't respond I will recover the coins for you.

Dont need dev to recover! You are such honest and great person! And your project is doing well! and for sure i will invest in your coin! Did open my ico account today to make deposit!

Hey man, the person who moved your coins contacted me. Long story short, he found a bug in the new version of the wallet which enabled him to enter your account and he moved the coins to prove it but I he didn't intend to do wrong.

I have quickly resolved the vulnerability in the wallet and soon will send your coins back.

I think know what happened... PM

Jimmy's interesting analysis thinks this is an inside job, the so called Bitcointalk Account responsible was just created along with an error in your reply with who your were talking about as follows:

"he moved the coins to prove it but I he didn't intend to do wrong." Who is I HE ? Why were you referring to "him not intending to do wrong" and then also have "I didn't intend to do wrong"..... very suspicious.

I and H cannon't be mistakenly pressed on a PC Keyboard or Keyboard for phones.... reinforcing my observations of your past usage of words and sentences.... very peculiar, studies have shown that when people are typing something out or writing something, what they are typing/writing is actually the voice in their head speaking the information so mistaking I and He for "Somebody" who is not intending to do any harm when telling your version I He sounds to me like the same person that slipped up....

There is also the fact that they are building their own "Exchange" platform solely for XLTH/BTC.... what, wait, where is the source ? Why don't you want qualified people to verify your codes integrity ? Why not let them look over your source privately ? Jimmy thinks that the reason to make your own exchange is because "Normal" Exchanges won't list this kind of coin without a verifiable source, that's how it works....

This XLTH coin actually looks like you ripped a www.cryptocoincreator.com coin off & are using the same source that makes them coins but on your own website and renaming a whole heap of things to suit your currency.... This might be the next best ICO scam to be pulled off... give people free useless coins and gain their attention + support, then offer more coins then what is available freely when the ICO starts to initial investors creating a false sense of assurance getting people talking about their "unique" investment....

Jimmy will see what happens after it has all finished with still no source available Cool

Dude calm down you created a whole conspiracy theory over there from a single spelling mistake.

1) When I said "but I he didn't intend to do wrong." i was trying to say " but I think he did't intend to do wrong" but I was writing very quickly and forgot the word "think".

2) I have around 27-28 Million Lithium in my wallet for the ico and distribution so you saying I moved around 470 coins from another user for an "inside job" just doesn't makes sense, why would I want to move such a little amount.

3) We are building an Exchange because the client doesn't have JSON-RPC implemented and that is the protocol all the exchanges use to include coins in their platforms, but it will take time to implement it, so a custom Exchange is faster to develop cause we have the code almost finished.

This is what happend:

- A few hours ago I uploaded a new version of the Web Wallet to fix the login issues people were having.
-davide72 contacted me saying he lost 470 coins from his wallet
-Then a user by the name of "Sam123" contacted me and told me about he vulnerability he found in the web wallet.
- I quickly fixed the problem and thanked him

That's all and here is an screencap of his message

-

Jimmy still can't believe that you do not acknowledge the need to release the source code privately for verification or publicly, you also dodged all mentions of the source in my "Conspiracy Theory" but had a very long reasoning for why this happened.....  Roll Eyes

Jimmy has a feeling you are making sure that you can access users web wallets accounts from your side since if and when you get your own exchange up and running for XLTH/BTC pairing you can "Hack" the ICO purchasers XLTH accounts and then sell onto users who deposit BTC onto your so called "WebExchange" this is after you use whatever funds you get from the ICO to pump it initially on your exchange then slowly sell your own coins, remember they are not "Yours" they are the ICO investors coins so if no one else invests or you don't reach your said target you are meant to destroy forever the remaining coins not distributed with Live & Public Proof considering this is a "New Project and New Source" which is yet to be shown, I can't believe people are using a Windows wallet that hasn't been verified by source either..... we all know what happens there Lips sealed

Another Conspiracy Theory ? The Public can be the judge of that but this is just another obvious moving adaption to your replies...... Better think carefully next time or you could keep digging your hole bigger Cool

King of the Cards, King of the Castle also known to be King of the Barstool Cool

Dude nothing of what you are saying makes sense and I know you are just a troll and I shouldn't feed you so this is my last reply to you.

Exchanges are centralized platforms unfortunately and decentralized are difficult to code. Then, when release the Exchange, why would we need to "hack" everyone's coins from the Web Wallet if everyone is putting them in the Exchange's wallet that we control. That's a risk with all exchanges, so if you don't trust ours and have fears over us holding your coins, then just deposit a small amount and sell/buy then withdraw and repeat.

Also, the exchange beta will be released in less than 2 days, but you will not be able to deposit funds. You will only be able to trade fake tokens to test the platform.

You will be able to deposit Lithium when the ICO ends and all the coins are sold, so the price can trade freely without us affecting it with the ICO price.

Finally, we have proven we are not scam by keeping all our promises, releasing everything we promise on time, sending free coins and we work everyday to improve this coin and the community. And we will keep doing it.

Kind regards

Everything I have said is what you will "Eventually do" and at the moment I don't believe many people are putting this app on their mobile devices they store personal & payment information on without a VERIFICATION OF THE SOURCE CODE yet alone many if any at all using the Windows Wallet, Cryptocoin users know better then to install something that HASN'T BEEN VERIFIED BY SOURCE, that is how people get hacked ! Roll Eyes

It also doesn't matter if you said, she said, he said that the wallet came up clean in a Virus Scan..... There is ways to inject ratloaders in applications without giving a hit Wink

AND AGAIN, Answer my mother fucking questions regarding RELEASING THE SOURCE CODE FOR REVIEW/VERIFICATION PRIVATELY OR PUBLICLY !

I used CAPS when mentioning the SOURCE CODE since you don't ever answer anybody's questions on the topic, Quicks go start editing your previous posts pages back to pretend you said something and quickly quote it here to prove me wrong Cheesy Roll Eyes

I look forward to your Reply..... Oh wait you said I'm just a troll and you won't reply to me anymore.... Yet what we are talking about rests on whether you are legitimate or not, there is many people who can Indeed verify Source code of Applications so don't be shy, go on give us a taste Cheesy

I thought so ! You are always deterant of the questions when it comes to the SOURCE CODE, why not answer them and put all this nonsense to sleep if you are indeed legit

So many people other then me are also asking for the SOURCE CODE, WHITE PAPER, ETC yet you fail to even offer the bare minimum, you just say it does this, this and this with no proof..... Web wallet ? Windows wallet ? Android Wallet ? That still isn't proof that this is a unique project/coin or of being decentralized origin and legitimate, it's just like saying "Here look at this and use it though I won't show you how it was designed to run and I won't release the SOURCE CODE for you to compare the Whitepaper to SOURCE"

Get with the Program, Nobody Wants your Shitcoin fucker Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 04:34:19 PM

Does proof of transaction work anything like proof of work?

Proof of transaction is set to reward a random public key (wallet) included in a transaction in each block created.
This way 2 tokens are created by the network each minute, and could be seen as a 3.5% interest rate over the total amount of coins.

Source: 1st post

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:09:45 PM

Joined free distribution and signature campaign sir
thank you

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:19:51 PM

Joined free distribution and signature campaign sir
thank you

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cryptojer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:31:32 PM

Interring project !
I have made an account on https://thelithiumproject.org/freedistribution 1 day ago but 0 coin receive ='( do you know why ?
signature campaign start

Thanks
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2017, 05:37:12 PM

I voted for the exchange to be opened for after the ICO..Also here is Chinese Translation for OP, sorry i can't do graphics.. I only translate..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739327.msg17396650#msg17396650   Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Interring project !
I have made an account on https://thelithiumproject.org/freedistribution 1 day ago but 0 coin receive ='( do you know why ?
signature campaign start

Thanks
Did you add address from https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/login (you need to register here first)?
cryptojer

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:23:36 PM

Yes I have a Lithium address and I use the same address for the payout.

TOTALYOU WILL RECEIVE TODAY 0 XLTH
CURRENT BALANCE 0 XLTH
YOU HAVE RECEIVED (total) 0 XLTH  Huh
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:29:48 PM

Does proof of transaction work anything like proof of work?

Proof of transaction is set to reward a random public key (wallet) included in a transaction in each block created.
This way 2 tokens are created by the network each minute, and could be seen as a 3.5% interest rate over the total amount of coins.

Source: 1st post

Does it reward anyone (any known address), any tx included in the block or only the actual miner?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
cryptojer

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:36:58 PM

You're viewing the wrong page. Those stats show 0 to everyone. You need to login to your wallet to view your balance.

Ok thanks, I will wait until tomorrow and see what happens
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:39:31 PM

1945 freewheelers and only 2,1 BTC sold at the ICO so far?
If all of you "money for nothing" blokes would invest just 0,01 BTC, we would already be facing the ICO goal.
After all no guts, no glory...
andron

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

We have started sending today's payment, but the script will take a while cause there are so many accounts
Some people have received and why I not?
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:51:42 PM

We have started sending today's payment, but the script will take a while cause there are so many accounts
Did you check here: https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/login?
andron

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

Did you check here: https://thelithiumproject.org/wallet/login?
TotalBalance
XLTH
TXTransactions
Transactions
Public KeyAddress
LhdUvdAg2SIz8bXfFT69tuIP6TcJhp0nGd
Your Lithium address
BlockHazard

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:08:10 PM

How to claim writing bounty sir?

Huh Huh Undecided
Doddolo

Activity: 586

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

Received lithium giveaway. I'm also partecipating in signature campaign.

Thanks a lot.
Triswardhani (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

in my wallet when  press the button  send or receive    error Sad

Just clear your browser cache or use it in incognito mode, the error is happening because your browser is trying to use the old wallet but we have updated it now
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:39:02 PM

It dependes on when you entered your address. Remember we make payments to everyone every 24h, the next payment is in 12h
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:41:09 PM

I voted for the exchange to be opened for after the ICO..Also here is Chinese Translation for OP, sorry i can't do graphics.. I only translate..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739327.msg17396650#msg17396650   Smiley

Send me your address please. To pay you.
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 08:43:55 PM

1945 freewheelers and only 2,1 BTC sold at the ICO so far?
If all of you "money for nothing" blokes would invest just 0,01 BTC, we would already be facing the ICO goal.
After all no guts, no glory...

We hope people will invest more once we release the Exchange beta today or tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: