Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should the XLTH/BTC Exchange be released?
Before ICO ends
After ICO ends

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 61208 times)
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 02:17:23 PM

As I said back, invest only if you want, FUD creators always exist!
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:27:16 PM

You want me to read your broken 1 line basically saying "invest the dev is doing a good job" Cheesy Fuck man all of you guys are fucking sheep, cattle of the land Roll Eyes

Invest only if I want, Well big news for you Wink I wanted to invest but the "Developer" said I was calling him names and accusing him of stealing coins, I gave renditions of circumstances that are "very likely" to happen regarding the situation and debacle this coin is facing considering there is an ICO with no verifiable whitepaper, source or even concept, just a few lines of text saying it is sha-233 mining algorithm (Which has now been deleted from the OP) and that is pretty much it.... and your telling me to fucking invest in this shit ?

Oh and also note that the "Dev" seems to be butthurt and repeatedly mentioned putting his character down and insulting him...... I and everyone else want Transparent answers and he has given nothing of the sort, go on and back him and the others that have been sucked in with blatant filled information he has been trickle feeding you to make you feel good about your choices Cheesy Roll Eyes

Is this that hard to understand from an Investors point of view ? your probably going to say but other people invested... what like maybe $1 -$50 in BTC hahahaha is that a fucking joke ? Roll Eyes

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:35:57 PM

Asking for facts ain't no FUD and I must say that I'm also waiting for some unanswered questions.
amacar1

Activity: 707
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:46:32 PM

No distribution for today?
ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:21:06 PM

No distribution for today?
not yet, dev still busy maybe  Grin
Qumiu

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:34:32 PM

the XLTH/BTC Exchange voted  Cool

Where we can voted it?

On the top of this page Smiley
How to click voted above, there's no button  Huh
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085

hi =D

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

You want me to read your broken 1 line basically saying "invest the dev is doing a good job" Cheesy Fuck man all of you guys are fucking sheep, cattle of the land Roll Eyes

Invest only if I want, Well big news for you Wink I wanted to invest but the "Developer" said I was calling him names and accusing him of stealing coins, I gave renditions of circumstances that are "very likely" to happen regarding the situation and debacle this coin is facing considering there is an ICO with no verifiable whitepaper, source or even concept, just a few lines of text saying it is sha-233 mining algorithm (Which has now been deleted from the OP) and that is pretty much it.... and your telling me to fucking invest in this shit ?

Oh and also note that the "Dev" seems to be butthurt and repeatedly mentioned putting his character down and insulting him...... I and everyone else want Transparent answers and he has given nothing of the sort, go on and back him and the others that have been sucked in with blatant filled information he has been trickle feeding you to make you feel good about your choices Cheesy Roll Eyes

Is this that hard to understand from an Investors point of view ? your probably going to say but other people invested... what like maybe $1 -$50 in BTC hahahaha is that a fucking joke ? Roll Eyes

I do not defend anyone, even bitcoin we do not know the true creator, he had no roadmap, and it was a great scam, until today people believe to be scam, all new Altcoin is considered a scam, I wonder why you waste your time here?
iHaveNoClue

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:14:26 PM

I do not defend anyone, even bitcoin we do not know the true creator, he had no roadmap, and it was a great scam, until today people believe to be scam, all new Altcoin is considered a scam, I wonder why you waste your time here?

Are you crazy? Satoshi published a technical white paper along with code and all he asked people to do was mine BTC. The community picked it form there and the rest is history. Satoshi NEVER asked for money. Please don't compare BTC with a shitcoin like this. I suggest you read the history of bitcoin first. The problem here is:

No technical whitepaper
No source code
Anonymous dev
No escrow

What makes you think this dev will even release the source code once this is done? For all we know, he does not even have anything and is just sending you a free coin which is a clone of an existing coin. This is very very easy to do. The dev said he did not reply to jimmy record because he was "mean". When I asked the same questions nicely, he conveniently ignored me. This is a huge red flag and I will call it a scam. People who invested in this, I am sorry but you are never getting anything out of it and kiss good bye to your BTC.

If this dev is legit, ask him to use an escrow and only release the funds once he releases the source and white paper and we get the source code verified by some well known community members. Until then, this is a scam.
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:53:40 PM

Edited. Sent all info to dev pm.
coinz4fun

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 04:55:36 PM

For me it is looks like another scam now, first i thought that it is something new and real (time will show succesfull or not). Registered for free distribution and was ready for ICO.
BUT, i got email 3 days ago:

"Hello, we have sent you 125.94458438287 to LEzV5vutz3qQtVMk65yVqsiyVBfZcp8j4I as part of your daily payout in the Free Distribution. Remember today begins Lithium's Initial Coin Offering in case you want to get more Lithium "

And guess my balance in web wallet now? Shocked
It is 0.Grin So looks like project is shit...
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:07:58 PM

For me it is looks like another scam now, first i thought that it is something new and real (time will show succesfull or not). Registered for free distribution and was ready for ICO.
BUT, i got email 3 days ago:

"Hello, we have sent you 125.94458438287 to LEzV5vutz3qQtVMk65yVqsiyVBfZcp8j4I as part of your daily payout in the Free Distribution. Remember today begins Lithium's Initial Coin Offering in case you want to get more Lithium "

And guess my balance in web wallet now? Shocked
It is 0.Grin So looks like project is shit...

I'ts something that can be fix ,but this does not count as scam just pm the dev about this issue,the dev should provide a working desktop wallet I understand the source is not open which is now becoming an issue for everyone..
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 05:42:27 PM

Be patient guys, wait for news as well as an explanation from dev
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 06:13:01 PM

I think, Lithium make 10x on end ICO
eternal_newbie

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:11:28 PM

the XLTH/BTC Exchange voted  Cool

Where we can voted it?

On the top of this page Smiley
How to click voted above, there's no button  Huh

You might have to be jr. Member first. I think that is 30 post, so you have to make two posts more.

Pi -network   Mine crypto from your mobile phone
More then 900 000 active users.   Join here: Minepi.com     Referral: ulwima
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:45:21 PM

SCAM
Scam or not, only future can tell.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 07:50:41 PM

Agreed, let's all wait for the Developer to come and tell us the next steps or developments, so far He has tried his best to keep us all updated. I am sure he will release source code when is needed or ready.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Triswardhani (OP)

Activity: 168

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:15:14 PM

Agreed, let's all wait for the Developer to come and tell us the next steps or developments, so far He has tried his best to keep us all updated. I am sure he will release source code when is needed or ready.

Most of the info is here:

English version

Russian version

Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:19:57 PM

Waste of time, dev will just keep ignoring the people asking about whitepaper and source code. I hope too many people wont fall for this scam...

I have already answered multiple time. Also, look at that post count. Nice shill account.
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:21:35 PM

WHITE PAPER
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

Explanation about what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: