Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When should the XLTH/BTC Exchange be released?
Before ICO ends
After ICO ends

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 61207 times)
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 04:01:17 AM

also strangly enough, now that im digging into that other project, low and behold, it used a BTC address that has been receiving random transactions for last few weeks. This wallet looks to be the one behind the scenes of lithium.org (hence why they are using an system that hides your address and theirs,wheres the escrow address,hmm?)
ill tell you where it is :   https://blockchain.info/address/1JD7Ywa2XgfzfYMThxYrofxyKhkb9CtGeQ

bitsyncs wallet, that's being used today by lithium, o THAT must be cause they use namecheap as well , hey?   Cool  Cool

Dude you just hit the nails into their coffin, that is the same address that I linked up to the Dev's (Trishwardhani) posted addresses that I posted for ya'll before.

~Snip

The last address 1AUM2etbLmtjbywLTwsaJjb4763Aqr4miL links to 1JD7Ywa2XgfzfYMThxYrofxyKhkb9CtGeQ & Bingo was his name-o Cheesy

Goodbye Lithium !

o nice! ya the blockchain dosent lie, good job man! Smiley

honestly if alot more people just hunt shit down, we can all save some BTC to these scams!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:12:42 AM

also strangly enough, now that im digging into that other project, low and behold, it used a BTC address that has been receiving random transactions for last few weeks. This wallet looks to be the one behind the scenes of lithium.org (hence why they are using an system that hides your address and theirs,wheres the escrow address,hmm?)
ill tell you where it is :   https://blockchain.info/address/1JD7Ywa2XgfzfYMThxYrofxyKhkb9CtGeQ

bitsyncs wallet, that's being used today by lithium, o THAT must be cause they use namecheap as well , hey?   Cool  Cool

Dude you just hit the nails into their coffin, that is the same address that I linked up to the Dev's (Trishwardhani) posted addresses that I posted for ya'll before.

~Snip

The last address 1AUM2etbLmtjbywLTwsaJjb4763Aqr4miL links to 1JD7Ywa2XgfzfYMThxYrofxyKhkb9CtGeQ & Bingo was his name-o Cheesy

Goodbye Lithium !

o nice! ya the blockchain dosent lie, good job man! Smiley

honestly if alot more people just hunt shit down, we can all save some BTC to these scams!

I hear that, it's like people don't read the news in cryptoworld about things that they uncover & definitions of scams, proof, tracing accounts, etc lol & now you all wonder why people are striving for truly anonymous altcoins Roll Eyes
ICOGuru

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:20:55 AM

this seriously sucks! i invested some money here... im out!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 06:04:33 AM

Do you mean it's related with bitsynq?

I told you, bitsynq is fail and scam project. I follow bitsynq from the begining and got empty promise, and almost same with lithium (i mean dev attitude). If you want to burn bitcoin this is good option for you and feed dev.
Jimmy finally hit the nail on this one,thanks he did not give up,could have been earlier I don't know what will the dev will say on this I don't think he will update this thread without a good excuse I also stopped promoting when I read all this .

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
matsud2

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:15:31 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1516941.msg17558049#msg17558049
what happen with this project, dev scam investor money?
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:25:44 AM

Confirmed Scam

Bravo, guys. Good detective work.

Another waste of time and money for bounty hunters and duped investors.

tl;dr
Lithium and Bitsynq websites - both registered as Ross Technology.
Lithium, Bitsynq and Piratcoin has linked Bitcoin addresses (uses the same wallet, Dev's Trishwardhani).

*See thread above

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:54:06 AM

Confirmed Scam

Bravo, guys. Good detective work.

Another waste of time and money for bounty hunters and duped investors.

tl;dr
Lithium and Bitsynq websites - both registered as Ross Technology.
Lithium, Bitsynq and Piratcoin has linked Bitcoin addresses (uses the same wallet, Dev's Trishwardhani).

*See thread above

whether this information is true that the same Lithium his case with Bitsynq only raise funds Investors and carried off funds Investor

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:56:41 AM

Bad news. Waiting for the dev. That is what I've said that invest what you can loose.
mvl

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:59:15 AM

In hindsight there are many red flags. Tbh I invested some BTC in this project, but if I look back that was a stupid decision.

• Code is not published/auditable
  • Only level 3 investors get the exchange code
  • Virtually no information about the people behind the coin
  • Ridiculous claims about 10000% profits are not unlikely. That alone of course is a big red flag.
Then a warning for everyone who created an account for the BETA version of the exchange: I have seen the exchange source code (which is crappy as hell), and your passwords are stored in plain text and can be read by the dev. If you used a password that you also use for other accounts, make sure you change the password at the other accounts (better is not to re-use passwords).

Of course, the same goes for your passwords at other parts of the site: the wallet, the ICO part, etc. You cannot be sure your information is safe.
Triswardhani (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:02:57 AM

FREE DISTRIBUTION REPORT:

TODAY'S PAYMENT HAS BEEN SENT.
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:05:56 AM

We are not associated in any way to http://bitsynq.com/

Our project is hosted in Namecheap servers so that's why the whois information shows Ross Technology
mvl

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:06:46 AM

Our project is hosted in Namecheap servers so that's why the whois information shows Ross Technology

Please publish your source doe, so anyone can do an audit.
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:09:14 AM

In hindsight there are many red flags. Tbh I invested some BTC in this project, but if I look back that was a stupid decision.

• Ridiculous claims about 10000% profits are not unlikely. That alone of course is a big red flag.
Then a warning for everyone who created an account for the BETA version of the exchange: I have seen the exchange source code (which is crappy as hell), and your passwords are stored in plain text and can be read by the dev. If you used a password that you also use for other accounts, make sure you change the password at the other accounts (better is not to re-use passwords).

Of course, the same goes for your passwords at other parts of the site: the wallet, the ICO part, etc. You cannot be sure your information is safe.

We are sorry about that, that's an early version of the code and we removed the md5() http://php.net/manual/en/function.md5.php function to encrypt passwords for debugging purposes. We will set up a git repository in a couple of days and give access to Level 3 investors with the newer version.
We always pay bounties for people finding bugs in our code, so we are open to this kind of findings.
scambust
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:12:45 AM

How about the BTC address? Also Nameserver?

mvl

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:14:04 AM

We are sorry about that, that's an early version of the code and we removed the md5() http://php.net/manual/en/function.md5.php function to encrypt passwords for debugging purposes. We will set up a git repository in a couple of days and give access to Level 3 investors with the newer version.
We always pay bounties for people finding bugs in our code, so we are open to this kind of findings.

Well then I deserve a bounty for that. I want it in BTC please. How much is my reward?

BTW: md5() is not a way to encrypt passwords, and if you only do md5() you will still be vulnerable because a rainbow table attack is possible. Md5-ing passwords is not sufficient.
Live.me

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:14:15 AM

Nice Job JimmyRecard for the Awesome investigation Cool
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

Well then I deserve a bounty for that. I want it in BTC please. How much is my reward?

BTW: md5() is not a way to encrypt passwords, and if you only do md5() you will still be vulnerable because a rainbow table attack is possible. Md5-ing passwords is not sufficient.

Thanks, for the suggestion we will work on other way to encrypt the passwords to an stronger option, before the exchange is launched in release version.

Please send your Lithium address if you want a bounty for this.

Kind regards
Triswardhani (OP)

Lithium core developer

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:18:17 AM

IMPORTANT ANN: THE SOURCE CODE FOR THE LITHIUM PROJECT WILL BE RELEASED NEXT MONDAY (JAN 23).
ALSO, AN ALPHA VERSION OF THE WINDOWS GUI WALLET SHOULD BE READY IN LESS THAN A WEEK.

scambust
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:22:09 AM

How about the BTC address? Also Nameserver?

Ignored, LOLZ! Continues to hype on gullible sheep.

Henkkaa

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 08:35:41 AM

Sad to see that so many people fell for this scam. I knew after JimmyRecard's first post that something was wrong, since dev was dodging all the questions. Anyway good job Jimmy for busting this big scam!
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: