Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:17:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need old verified paypal account on Rent or can buy  (Read 1644 times)
btclight (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:02:51 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2016, 02:20:03 PM by btclight

I need an old working (preferred ID verified paypal account) on rent OR also can buy it

and most welcome use escrow for it on this forum as below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

now listen carefully do not waste your time if you want try sell hacked or stolen one accounts as I have very very high experience for it how to avoid it

so better do not waste your time!!!!

you can ask question that why ever I need this? why not I create myself paypal acc and got verified myself?

so I am freelancer and belong to paypal NON supported country and was got some paypal funds 1 years ago in my paypal accounts with fake name country info and then after some days my accounts was got limited as I was stupid enough think that I can restore acc easily with fake documents but its never get easy as here and there mention as once I try submit fake id they give me status like limitation can not be apples LOL  and after 180 days funds now ready for cash out and now I need an trusted friend paypal id or buy some old paypal acc or want get an acc on rent so I can talk on phone to paypal for released back my 1 year old funds

so actually I only need paypal on rent for get back my old funds from limited paypal account

I ready send my btc to escrow if any real guy willing to provide working paypal for it

more info you can ask if you serious and real

but time wasters whose never got any paypal acc and just try post increase stay away

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miracle*

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:15:30 PM

Check it out  Shocked

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515926.0

Too many scam attempt in this forum. Always use Escrow !!!
My shop ( US bank withdrawal service minimum balance $1500  ) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1515926.0
Tip me ?    1BMakzEVtiJNAxPH99i46Tm8QjQy9WKmmR
h00l1gan

Activity: 157

come to the dark side

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:17:14 PM

How much money do you need to withdraw? And are you sure you can transfer it from limited account to another account? As far as I known you can only withdraw it on bank account.
btclight (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:44:43 PM

How much money do you need to withdraw? And are you sure you can transfer it from limited account to another account? As far as I known you can only withdraw it on bank account.

h00l1gan  I think you try waste your time as you need resolve scam report against you as your trust link below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=854964
h00l1gan

Activity: 157

come to the dark side

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:51:29 PM

h00l1gan  I think you try waste your time as you need resolve scam report against you as your trust link below

This report is not against me. This is feedback sent by myself. I was scammed by coaltin.
btclight (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:04:58 PM

This report is not against me. This is feedback sent by myself. I was scammed by coaltin.

hmmmm
but you never open any scam report with any valid proofs?

anyways I private messaged y already

thanks
Deadman10

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:05:23 PM

i can rent my personal acc or sell aged one thanks.
btclight (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:16:43 PM

i can rent my personal acc or sell aged one thanks.

ok I ready buy your acc for 30 USD via escrow and told you condition via private message and still waiting for you Deadman10

thanks
tksadler31

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:53:51 AM

I need an old working (preferred ID verified paypal account) on rent OR also can buy it

and most welcome use escrow for it on this forum as below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

now listen carefully do not waste your time if you want try sell hacked or stolen one accounts as I have very very high experience for it how to avoid it

so better do not waste your time!!!!

you can ask question that why ever I need this? why not I create myself paypal acc and got verified myself?

so I am freelancer and belong to paypal NON supported country and was got some paypal funds 1 years ago in my paypal accounts with fake name country info and then after some days my accounts was got limited as I was stupid enough think that I can restore acc easily with fake documents but its never get easy as here and there mention as once I try submit fake id they give me status like limitation can not be apples LOL  and after 180 days funds now ready for cash out and now I need an trusted friend paypal id or buy some old paypal acc or want get an acc on rent so I can talk on phone to paypal for released back my 1 year old funds

so actually I only need paypal on rent for get back my old funds from limited paypal account

I ready send my btc to escrow if any real guy willing to provide working paypal for it

more info you can ask if you serious and real

but time wasters whose never got any paypal acc and just try post increase stay away

Me: I can help but you at least have to pay me $300
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: