Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What about open a company in UAE?  (Read 711 times)
maxfreezone (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:18:44 PM

Hi, i would like to advice you to open a company in UAE for bitcoin trading.

Very easy to setup your business and 0 tax fee.

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:22:39 PM

You mean you want advice or you are giving advice?

If you are giving advice this is probably the wrong place to post

maxfreezone (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:25:23 PM

both maybe. i would like to know what people think and also recieve some advice also about the topic.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 02:28:09 PM

both maybe. i would like to know what people think and also recieve some advice also about the topic.

Well..

I know localbitcoins,bitcoin oasis and igot.com are exchanges that allow bank transfers to exchange to bitcoins in UAE

If you want to open another exchange in the UAE, I do not think this would be the best place to survey on interest.

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 03:34:00 PM

I think that is the wrong idea, majority of people in UAE are not aware about bitcoin, as they are busy in spending their local currency and will not entertain bitcoins.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:55:26 PM

I think that is the wrong idea, majority of people in UAE are not aware about bitcoin, as they are busy in spending their local currency and will not entertain bitcoins.

Most of the people were not aware of bitcoin and the digital currency, but this would get change when few years pass. Right now only few bitcoin traders are there in UAE, so starting a trading exchange will surely profit you.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:53:15 PM

I'm kind of far away from UAE and I don't even speak arabic,

I think it would be more expensive for me run a tax free business in UAE than run a tax heavy business here
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:44:04 PM

I'm kind of far away from UAE and I don't even speak arabic,

I think it would be more expensive for me run a tax free business in UAE than run a tax heavy business here

If you have a good business in your country than you should continue with that and do not experiment with your investments, as the rules and regulations are very tough to follow in uae.
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:25:58 AM

I think it would be tough to properly control a company, unless you have millions, from outside of the country. When you do have millions, you wouldn't really want to store them in Dubai because you then become subject to the Sheik and Emirati's. They are still building up their experience in that area - but things like debt law and no independent courts will work against you.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
peta4e

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:51:44 PM

I think it would be tough to properly control a company, unless you have millions, from outside of the country. When you do have millions, you wouldn't really want to store them in Dubai because you then become subject to the Sheik and Emirati's. They are still building up their experience in that area - but things like debt law and no independent courts will work against you.

I have been to Dubai many a times and I am Asian and to be honest they don't respect Asians at all, I don't know why but they will support more Europeans and Americans so If you are either of two then you can go for it.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:58:44 PM

My best friend live in Dubai, and i asked him , how is bitcoin progress out there, and he said bitcoin here less developed if it compare to another country or continent, the only exchanger  that i know out there is just oasis, so i think it's a good plan to build an exchanger or perhaps atm bitcoin, that's gonna be awesome
Mastsetad

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:27:47 PM

My best friend live in Dubai, and i asked him , how is bitcoin progress out there, and he said bitcoin here less developed if it compare to another country or continent, the only exchanger  that i know out there is just oasis, so i think it's a good plan to build an exchanger or perhaps atm bitcoin, that's gonna be awesome

That would only be great if you already know there are people willing to trade bitcoins or even there are people using bitcoin, i personally never heard from anyone from UAE that they are using bitcoins or they are aware of it, so if a place does not have any bitcoin users and you are opening a bitcoin related business there i don't think that would get much of a success.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 10:29:28 PM

That would only be great if you already know there are people willing to trade bitcoins or even there are people using bitcoin, i personally never heard from anyone from UAE that they are using bitcoins or they are aware of it, so if a place does not have any bitcoin users and you are opening a bitcoin related business there i don't think that would get much of a success.
Bitcoin isn't popular in rich arabic countries and trading company wouldn't useful. If you talking about registering of company which would only work online, it's also not very good idea. I think best countries to register business is Panama, Cayman Islands, maybe Singapore.

Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 10:39:26 PM

You mean you want advice or you are giving advice?

If you are giving advice this is probably the wrong place to post
He isn't asking for advice he offering it to those who are interested. From the sounds of it.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:38:36 AM

Wow. Then that is a perfect place to build a business. Hope i have enough money to have some business there. If theres no that tax to be imposed by the government there. How this country still wealthy? I think there is still tax that they are imposing. But its very small percent of tax only. Is there a country that has no tax?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: