Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Offline mode 1.5 years unable to get out of blockchain wallet consistant  (Read 2146 times)
SamSpade2 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 09:55:41 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 10:16:42 PM by SamSpade2

I understand how it works fine...just wanting to be clarified since you say I've never read which again is jumping to conclusions. Wanted to be sure and not reading ARE two COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THOUGHTS, the conclusions you make are your own not necessarily correct.

Trucrypt, dual boot, VPNs, running two routers, beta testing for major browsers, accounting etc. I have never had such a problem with support attitudes either...

This BBS runs different than others around and NOTHING is standardized.

The fact that you apparently have no understanding about how any of that works makes me think that you should do a lot of reading if you want to learn to use Bitcoin securely.

I read it initially when first installed year ago and had no problems, I'm not changing renditions of the program. You call this documentation? https://btcarmory.com/docs/verify
I could also send forum worries and problems about "goatpig" who is he, and wallets so don't lay everything on me.

I've read and searched many specific questions when Armory started, many I've asked are not answered .

Example> where does it completely answer the question  "Can the block-chain be corrupted with NO warning and finished?" as YOU answered. Not unless you read thousands of posts somewhat similar searches.

Your answers are very clear and respectful.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: