Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best currency to mine today?  (Read 764 times)
almirfiorio (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:06:09 PM

Friends

I have a PC with FX-8320 CPU and two RX-470 video card

Which currency is worth the most?

Can I earn more more if I mine the two at the same time or only one ?

Grateful
Almir
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BigBoom3599

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:49:45 PM

I don't think there are any coins that are still profitable to mine with CPU, but you'll be definitely be able to mine with your GPU's
I think Ethereum is currently the most profitable to mine with GPU, but if you want to be paid in BTC and automatically mine the most profitable algo's I recommend you look at Nicehash's miner.
almirfiorio (OP)

Activity: 312

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 03:13:29 PM

im cannot do two coins ate same time ?

Which coin can do more value if done separately? Can I do both at the same time?

I don't think there are any coins that are still profitable to mine with CPU, but you'll be definitely be able to mine with your GPU's
I think Ethereum is currently the most profitable to mine with GPU, but if you want to be paid in BTC and automatically mine the most profitable algo's I recommend you look at Nicehash's miner.
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 03:32:43 PM

im cannot do two coins ate same time ?

Which coin can do more value if done separately? Can I do both at the same time?

You can mine two types of coins since you have two cards.
Unless you want to smooth the risk of altcoins value volatility, it's not really worth it. You should just mine whatever is the most profitable right now.
ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:42:24 PM

Id say just use nicehas. No fuss, easy to use and all.

Ambros

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 08:55:11 PM

Id say just use nicehas. No fuss, easy to use and all.

+1.

If u are planning to expand and buy rigs you should try out some miners, but right now i think that u should use an easy tool to enter the BTC world. (nice hash is the best )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: