Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Scammer is here Name ( Sarahiko )  (Read 399 times)
wildkens (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 09:09:02 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=206002
This guy want to trade with me his paypal my BTC i said he have to wait for 24 hours for BTC he said ok i said send me paypal friends and family he said his country not allowed FNF i said ok send me as goods and services he send me 500$ goods and services in my paypal . Paypal cut there fesses and i receive 473$ i ask him to open the dispute and after 1 hour close it coz you can not reopen the dispute so he open the dispute and refuses to close Looks like he want to get BTC then get back paypal so take care while dealing with him here is all the chat proof 
He GIVE ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TOO
You send me This PM
shall we deal? i always have paypal funds i need exchange for bitcoins, i can go first, you seem a legit trader, i used to be using b!z poermanently until he disappeared suddenly lol

I Replied
shall we deal? i always have paypal funds i need exchange for bitcoins, i can go first, you seem a legit trader, i used to be using b!z poermanently until he disappeared suddenly lol
yes we can trade just tell me how much you looking for and you know my rates ??
right here is my selling thread with many payment proofs
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1700568.0

Then You send me This PM
idk ur rates, but i can look at about 800 right now, and weekly i have about 4-5k of bitcoins i need to purchase

I Replied

idk ur rates, but i can look at about 800 right now, and weekly i have about 4-5k of bitcoins i need to purchase
ok lets start an trade but my first exchange have some rules you have to wait for 1 to 24 Hours for security purpose and its only for one time

Then You send me This PM

yea im fine with that no issues, but whats the rates? cos im not paying a rocketing price whilst if its so i think i can wait for biz but lemme know ur rates buddy

I Replied

yea im fine with that no issues, but whats the rates? cos im not paying a rocketing price whilst if its so i think i can wait for biz but lemme know ur rates buddy
normally i charge 25% but this is a big trade so 20% is final
My paypal address is a..................@gmail.com
Plz send the paypal As friends and family and in note dont forget to write this ( Payment is for some articles that is already delivered and i quit like it )

Then You send me This PM

okay, 20 is fine by me its not ridiculous, but there is just 1 issue, i cant send as family and friends cos mine isnt a US account

I Replied

okay, 20 is fine by me its not ridiculous, but there is just 1 issue, i cant send as family and friends cos mine isnt a US account
thats ok but here is a little problem if you ready to pay paypal fesses then we can trade EXAMPLE you send me 100$ and paypal cut down there fesses 4$ and i receive 96$ so you send me 96$ not 100$ ok 
and tell me where the funds come from is it from an cc or bank ??or from paypal available balance ??

Then You send me This PM

mines always balance. i guess can we try with maybe 500 first? just wanna see how much is the fees overall, once ure okay i'll send the funds

I Replied

mines always balance. i guess can we try with maybe 500 first? just wanna see how much is the fees overall, once ure okay i'll send the funds
if you ready to wait then send the payment as i said like with the note and goods and services
my paypal is a...............com

Then You send me This PM

alright sent to j........., my wallet is 19XHtNufyWkXzpiSzf4DWN1HqiHh2Nhd4j , hope u can do me a favor for this time round, cos its actually a payment to someone i owe, but yea, let me know wheni ts sent

I Replied

alright sent to joe molloy, my wallet is 19XHtNufyWkXzpiSzf4DWN1HqiHh2Nhd4j , hope u can do me a favor for this time round, cos its actually a payment to someone i owe, but yea, let me know wheni ts sent
ok receive 473$
now after 1 hour open the dispute and after another hour please cancel the dispute
once done your 24 hours wait start

Then You send me This PM

open dispute?
oh yea smart move.u cant double dispute on pp.

I Replied

yes,  how much?
will send you 410$ in skrill according for current rate
oh yea smart move.u cant double dispute on pp.
yes this is because you cant send as friends and family
anyway after 1 hour Plz cancel the dispute as ( Issue is resolved ) with some note
OK

Then You send me This PM

im about to do it as soon as i can do it no worries. hopefully u can send it asap cos my guys asking. dont worry about charging back, im in for long term. i was, and still is, the paypal trader i used to be

I Replied

im about to do it as soon as i can do it no worries. hopefully u can send it asap cos my guys asking. dont worry about charging back, im in for long term. i was, and still is, the paypal trader i used to be
i m really very sorry first time you have to wait coz first i need to secure the funds and it will take minimum 12 hours

Then You send me This PM

i can't mark as resolved until 24hours later
i dont understand what u talking about?

I Replied

i can't mark as resolved until 24hours later
ok no problem then ask me to release the paypal funds to you
i dont understand what u talking about?
you said you can't mark as resolved until 24hours later
i cant send BTC until this issue resolve

Then You send me This PM

well yea if u could send back i cant wait that long, id better look for someone else thanks

I Replied

well yea if u could send back i cant wait that long, id better look for someone else thanks
i already told you about wait anyway going to release your paypal right now
and let me tell you one more thing i m not a scammer and the proof is you already send me payment with note and i can easily win this case with paypal to get back those 500$ but i m not doing this i m sending you back paypal
sorry i m unable to find release Button so i m sorry i think issue refund button is only avaialable for completed transactions not for HELD transactions

looks like you tried to scam me

i just click on  escalated to PayPal so that you receive your paypal $ faster

Then You send me This PM

i tried to scam you?
i'm actually going to post everything here in pm in public forums =) you can win this easily? cmon, try harder scammer.

Then i Replied
i'm actually going to post everything here in pm in public forums =) you can win this easily? cmon, try harder scammer.
i m the one who want to give you back your paypal instantly ok 

Point Is

First he was ready to wait for 24 hours and want to send goods and services then when i ask for open and close dispute he said he cant wait. there is something wrong

[/quote]

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:18:55 AM

You would have saved yourself a lot of time and hassle if you never accept paypal in the first place. There are clear warnings all around the forums because situations like this have happened thousands of times before this.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jhony99

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:33:48 PM

if you received 473$,, he sent fund using his card and no bank added to his account..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: