Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:36:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin & the Rothschild jews in €urope  (Read 13217 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 04:05:30 AM

Interesting.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:05:49 AM

Stop right now everybody! It's apparent that all this anti semitic flaming the newb "antibanker" has started in multiple threads the last two days, is an attempt to smudge Bitcoin further than we are capable of our selves.

The global media attention we have now means that several reporters already have read this thread. So the intent of hammering on about a "Jewish world conspiracy" is the conspiracy. Got it, don't be stupid guys!

Yesterday some on the Hebrew thread talked about that banks in Israel were refusing to do transfers to bitcoin related businesses. This could be Mossad agents posting here for all we know!!
Severian

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:07:38 AM

Interesting.

IMO, all of the best economic history and theory was written before 1940. It's been nothing but a decadent sled ride downhill ever since.
Severian

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:08:57 AM

The global media attention we have now means that several reporters already have read this thread. So the intent of hammering on about a "Jewish world conspiracy" is the conspiracy. Got it, don't be stupid guys!

And they'll see that antibanker got his ass kicked on this thread for being a douchebag. History can be discussed without resorting to the lesser parts of our nature.
Luno

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:12:31 AM

And they'll see that antibanker got his ass kicked on this thread for being a douchebag. History can be discussed without resorting to the lesser parts of our nature.

Thanks, didn't read all the eyehurting pages!
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 04:17:12 AM

Thanks, didn't read all the eyehurting pages!
Ha. We had him pwnt by the end of the first page.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Stardust

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 07:26:07 AM

Stop right now everybody! It's apparent that all this anti semitic flaming the newb "antibanker" has started in multiple threads the last two days, is an attempt to smudge Bitcoin further than we are capable of our selves.

Yesterday some on the Hebrew thread talked about that banks in Israel were refusing to do transfers to bitcoin related businesses. This could be Mossad agents posting here for all we know!!

That wouldn't be far fetched. I have exotic tastes; I enjoy reading MysteryMiner, but clearly antibanker is a troll (regardless of his agenda).
Stardust

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:06:59 AM

There's a reason I didn't quote those parts of the fables.

There is more to it. Mankind is at war with Nature; humans have endured a lot during their evolution. From their awakening to sentience, and mostly during the Ice Age, it is a history of pain. Buried down in the subconsciousnesses. God (thou it doesn't exist, and even if it did) is a symbol of nature, and the desire of vengeance must satiated. Yet mankind can't strike at God. But whenever someone takes upon themselves to be the chosen or children of God (or even followers/worshipers), the opportunity shows itself to send a message to God or the void.

This is what happened to Louis XVI, during the French Revolution; they couldn't kill God, so they killed Louis. Same with the Czar. And now I will sound callous: This is what happened to the Jews during WWII. These weren't the world bankers - "International Jewry" - Hitler was raving about. These were the "chosen people of God"!

But they didn't understand, nor learned their lesson. They went to the accursed holy land, which was occupied by another people of God. And a new drama ensued. Mind you, the whole land could be rendered unholy, by destroying the holy sites; building orphanages or night clubs instead; peace could be achieved in time.

Short story: We hate God, and God hates you! So why not drink, be merry, fornicate, and eat some pork? And let the name of Yahweh/Jesus/Allah/Zeus/Brahma/Krishna/etc be forever accursed.

For a funny/sad note, lookup the etymology of the word "holocaust", and tell me you can't make a connection to all those lambs.
Severian

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:49:26 PM

There is more to it. Mankind is at war with Nature

Nature doesn't notice. Wink

I appreciate a mystical-poetic perception of history as well as the next guy but unfortunately, using that perception exclusively leads to travesties like religions, secret societies and otherwise dignified-looking men wearing funny looking hats.

My ancestors in Germany were persecuted because they were easy targets, unarmed and too urbane to protect themselves, depending on the State for their protection. I've learned from their history not to make the same mistake.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 04:52:19 PM

My ancestors in Germany were persecuted because they were easy targets, unarmed and too urbane to protect themselves, depending on the State for their protection. I've learned from their history not to make the same mistake.

You're not alone: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership
(wiki link because the actual site is fugly)

Severian

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:54:10 PM

You're not alone: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jews_for_the_Preservation_of_Firearms_Ownership
(wiki link because the actual site is fugly)

Love that site and Aaron Zelman's memory. He would have been all over Bitcoin.
Severian

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 04:58:07 PM

Myrkul, I can't recall if I shared this link with you. Apologies if a repeat. My memory is slipping in my dotage. It's not well known info though it should be taught in schools as history.

“Very pleased we have entered into relations again with American Government” -Rothschilds, 1878
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 05:14:53 PM

Myrkul, I can't recall if I shared this link with you. Apologies if a repeat. My memory is slipping in my dotage. It's not well known info though it should be taught in schools as history.

“Very pleased we have entered into relations again with American Government” -Rothschilds, 1878

I haven't seen that link before, but it's not exactly new info.

Severian

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 05:16:40 PM

It's very new info to a majority of people that think they know history. The contract between Rothschild and the US government isn't taped to the wall in the Treasury Department.
myrkul

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2013, 06:04:01 PM

It's very new info to a majority of people that think they know history. The contract between Rothschild and the US government isn't taped to the wall in the Treasury Department.

It's more like it's just more evidence for what I already knew: the bankers have the politicians in their pockets.

hammz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 09:06:24 AM

Ok, antibanker, why dont you do some research before flaming your hate-speech and general asshatery before you start, the Rothchilds originated in Britain, you incredible twat

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_banking_family_of_England

Would someone ban this human waste already?
vote with the report to mod button. Smiley

Ironically that makes you just as bad.  You want to (virtually) kill someone over their opinion because it differs from yours.  Make them cease to exist.

------------
There is something bizarre about the 6 million number.   Some kind of biblical prophesy perhaps?

i.e. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: