Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:46:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello! Introduction + A chance of help with PushPool?  (Read 610 times)
voidale (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2013, 12:31:45 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2013, 12:45:52 PM by voidale

Hey!

My name is Mark, And I have finally decided to get into BitCoins, I remember when I saw bitcoin was worth $4 but thought to my self ah is this  a scam some kind of scheme and didn't do anything about it, And then I saw it was like $12 and said Dam I should've bought shitload of it I missed the opportunity sucks. And now when it's huge $137. I'm definitely late because I think that soon it will drop sharply or the goverments will screw it. But I'm going to try Smiley

I really need help with my mining pool, I got it setuped bitcoind + pushpool + mmcafe frontend. The issue: Pushpool process doesn't stay a live I use "top" command to see CPU usage I can see pushpool appearing and disappearing. And then it's just on 90% CPU... and it seems like the front end site mmcafe is down for sometimes and then back again with lags. And the miner gives the following error: pool 0 http... is not responding
I was fine before when I had low mh/s around 500 but now around 1000mh/s there are issues :/ any ideas?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
montdidier

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 05:59:21 AM

Hey!

My name is Mark, And I have finally decided to get into BitCoins, I remember when I saw bitcoin was worth $4 but thought to my self ah is this  a scam some kind of scheme and didn't do anything about it, And then I saw it was like $12 and said Dam I should've bought shitload of it I missed the opportunity sucks. And now when it's huge $137. I'm definitely late because I think that soon it will drop sharply or the goverments will screw it. But I'm going to try Smiley

I really need help with my mining pool, I got it setuped bitcoind + pushpool + mmcafe frontend. The issue: Pushpool process doesn't stay a live I use "top" command to see CPU usage I can see pushpool appearing and disappearing. And then it's just on 90% CPU... and it seems like the front end site mmcafe is down for sometimes and then back again with lags. And the miner gives the following error: pool 0 http... is not responding
I was fine before when I had low mh/s around 500 but now around 1000mh/s there are issues :/ any ideas?

There are known performance issues with pushpool at current, I'm not exactly clear when they kick in. I don't think they were ever solved. Most people who hit them moved to other pool backends.
voidale (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 09:48:08 AM

Hey!

There are known performance issues with pushpool at current, I'm not exactly clear when they kick in. I don't think they were ever solved. Most people who hit them moved to other pool backends.

Yeah I have moved to eloipool Smiley as well! Works much better...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: