Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 10:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Prohibition 2046 - cyberpunk MMORPG faucet game  (Read 3161 times)
Magisterek

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:44:46 AM

When try exchange, have clean background -only.
xdtiagonzhar

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 03:54:13 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 10:13:59 AM by xdtiagonzhar

Thank you guys for the offers, but I already have solution for the payments. I'll keep in mind your services for any of my next projects.

About the registrations, they should work now. Meanwhile if some registrations are stuck between the steps, please try again and start from the beginning. There should be no problem.

I hope you soon add faucethub to your payment method, its easy and best microwallet, just my opinion though. And dont forget, mex senpai give you bonus 500k satoshi just for joining it. Grin

And few question here...

1) my bandwith is empty and i dont had enough NBC to buy it. I try doing RPS, but it had chance lost or tie and the reward only 1-2NBC upon winning. So would u like to increase the reward from rps? Or another option is add option to buy 1000bandwith with 125NBC? Perhaps Bandwith can regenerate over time, it would be best if 1/5-10minutes, max 200bandwith?

2)Would you like to add FAQ?

3)Adding tutorial is most welcome to?

4)I dont know the detail between hacker, trader, and miner?

Maybe only that question for now thanks.
prohibition_2046 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 12:57:14 PM

When try exchange, have clean background -only.

What do you mean, totally white background or something else?
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 01:05:46 PM

Thank you guys for the offers, but I already have solution for the payments. I'll keep in mind your services for any of my next projects.

About the registrations, they should work now. Meanwhile if some registrations are stuck between the steps, please try again and start from the beginning. There should be no problem.

I hope you soon add faucethub to your payment method, its easy and best microwallet, just my opinion though. And dont forget, mex senpai give you bonus 500k satoshi just for joining it. Grin

And few question here...

1) my bandwith is empty and i dont had enough NBC to buy it. I try doing RPS, but it had chance lost or tie and the reward only 1-2NBC upon winning. So would u like to increase the reward from rps? Or another option is add option to buy 1000bandwith with 125NBC? Perhaps Bandwith can regenerate over time, it would be best if 1/5-10minutes, max 200bandwith?

2)Would you like to add FAQ?

3)Adding tutorial is most welcome to?

4)I dont know the detail between hacker, trader, and miner?

Maybe only that question for now thanks.

It can happen on first levels to go short on money and bandwidth, that's why RPSLS game is for. There were some bugs fixed on it and reward is now between 3-5 on winning and 1 on tie.

The difference between 3 classes of identities are on the skills which are related to the missions and some items. I could write FAQ or tutorial yes, but can't tell when. There are bugs to fix and so on, but I'll see what I can do.
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:12:09 PM

Okay thanks for increasing the reward of RPS, and would you like to add faucethub for your payment option?

Thanks
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 02:41:41 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 05:15:20 PM by marlboroza

I am so confused. I have mission "obtain paper wallet and deposit 200 NBT", I see one paper wallet in marketplace for 150 NBT, problem is i have only 211 NBT. Ill get from mission 70 NBT reward, so i will be short for 69 NBT. If i go in cyberspace matrix, i might be able to collect them, but than i will run out of bandwidth(as i can see only way to refill it is to buy it).
Any idea?

Edit*
I bought paper wallet and collected 173 NBT but bandwidth is 0. I can buy another bandwidth for 170 but than i can't finish mission. Grin

edit2
Ok, i figured RPSLS is rock scissars paper lizard spok  Grin

Can we sell items? What about withdrawal fee 0.0005BTC it's very high, can you implement withdrawal through faucethub.io?
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:11:43 PM

I'm on lvl 2, completed all quests disponible and now the only way to upgrade levels is on the CyberSpace, but I think it takes too much time. We spend a lot of Bandwidth per click and earn about 1-3 experience sometimes, not too often...

I need about 600 exp to upgrade, it will take a lot of time. Would be nice if you add more quests, it's very helpful, and if possible, a suggestion I let here is achievements, like: interact with X amount of Database, Server, Cloud... Use X energies, Use X Bandwidths... Always with a reward involved.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:37:09 PM

I'm on lvl 2, completed all quests disponible and now the only way to upgrade levels is on the CyberSpace, but I think it takes too much time. We spend a lot of Bandwidth per click and earn about 1-3 experience sometimes, not too often...

I need about 600 exp to upgrade, it will take a lot of time. Would be nice if you add more quests, it's very helpful, and if possible, a suggestion I let here is achievements, like: interact with X amount of Database, Server, Cloud... Use X energies, Use X Bandwidths... Always with a reward involved.

On higher levels the rewards are higher including exp. Also there are other ways to gain experience.
Some missions are just what you suggest - to interact with X objects. I could add more missions like that, yes.
mrcash02

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:43:09 PM

On higher levels the rewards are higher including exp. Also there are other ways to gain experience.
Some missions are just what you suggest - to interact with X objects. I could add more missions like that, yes.

Not only in missions, I saw like ''achievements'', ''badges'', we see this on many games. Example: bronze badge (100 objects interacted), silver badge (250 objects interacted), gold badge (700 objects interacted)... And everyone that clicks on profile see the badges of this player. When someone gets the badge, earn some rewards too, depending the difficulty to get.

Some names for each badges are interesting too, like: ''Master of Rock, Paper, Scissor, Lizard, Spock'' (win on it X times).

It's just an example, probably you know what I'm talking about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 08:52:15 PM

Not only in missions, I saw like ''achievements'', ''badges'', we see this on many games. Example: bronze badge (100 objects interacted), silver badge (250 objects interacted), gold badge (700 objects interacted)... And everyone that clicks on profile see the badges of this player. When someone gets the badge, earn some rewards too, depending the difficulty to get.

Some names for each badges are interesting too, like: ''Master of Rock, Paper, Scissor, Lizard, Spock'' (win on it X times).

It's just an example, probably you know what I'm talking about.

I understand, yes. Like in the Xbox games for example. Good suggestion. I'll implement that, but maybe after the holidays, because there are some things to fix before that. I'll add this to the ToDo list.
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:38:49 PM

Yeah the withdrawal fee is so high, with faucethub, we the user not pay any fee on withdrawal in every faucet site which had faucethub as payment option, for example is virtualpub.

May i know how to earn exp, as i knew, to earn exp only from mission and connect. After i complete 5 mission i can get to level 2 but after that it need level 3 to unlock next mission, but my exp stuck at 300/1000 and no mission i can do. I try doing connect but even if i won i dont get any exp sometime, and its even harder with lose chance. So my suggestion is exp is always appear when we won (1*enemy level) is enough i think, then NBC and bandwith are additional random reward.

I hope u will considere it, thanks.
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 01:37:57 AM

Yeah the withdrawal fee is so high, with faucethub, we the user not pay any fee on withdrawal in every faucet site which had faucethub as payment option, for example is virtualpub.

May i know how to earn exp, as i knew, to earn exp only from mission and connect. After i complete 5 mission i can get to level 2 but after that it need level 3 to unlock next mission, but my exp stuck at 300/1000 and no mission i can do. I try doing connect but even if i won i dont get any exp sometime, and its even harder with lose chance. So my suggestion is exp is always appear when we won (1*enemy level) is enough i think, then NBC and bandwith are additional random reward.

I hope u will considere it, thanks.

Actually, the PVP is just that - earn random reward+experience everytime on win
that's the difference which you will experience once reach level 5 and start combat with other players from level 5 or higher.

Other way to earn experience is from some items on the markets. But, please don't make me reveal everything Smiley
My idea is to be discovered by playing among other things.

About the faucet payments all you guys offering me, I'll consider it.
Thank you!

xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:00:48 AM

okay thanks, and i want to ask question about mission "Make some heat" how do i unlock it? I already level 2 and learned second mining skill but still not unlock it.
Przemax

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:42:22 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 01:55:59 PM by Przemax

First I have some question. Do you gain more revenue if the faucet is more corelated with the cryptocurrency theme?

Secondly congratulation on the page design. You seems to have put a lot of work in that. It looks a proper sci fi. I was a little disapointed that you say cyberpunk - I thought it was more into the genre. Design of the page looks very close to SatoshiGalaxy.com design. I love the latter game.

Good targeting of the users - geeks and nerds wannabees have a wet dreams playing this game I suppose. Even if you are not one of those you can have a feeling how it is to be one.

Its good that you implemented for the newbs in game an ability to find some random satoshis - keeps it more in touch with the ordinary faucet clients.

The last remark is that exchanging the NBC to satoshis doesnt seems to work.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:17:44 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 12:56:26 PM by marlboroza

There are several ways to get XP faster than just interacting in cyberspace. There are tutorials in marketplace which will give you 10-20-50 XP points, then you can find morphs(i have found 2 yesterday) they are giving 200XP 500NBT and 500satoshi.
Honestly, we need more missions here.
EDIT* And it would be nice if we could find items and sell them on market with all classes without upgrade(if upgrade is needed).

mrcash02

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:21:50 PM

There are several ways to get XP faster than just interacting in cyberspace. There are tutorials in marketplace which will give you 10-20-50 XP points, then you can find morphs(i have found 2 yesterday) they are giving 200XP 500NBT and 500satoshi.
Honestly, we need more missions here.
EDIT* And it would be nice if we could find items and sell them on market with all classes without upgrade(if upgrade is needed).

Thank you, I found the tutorials, really good, I didn't notice that before.

Where can I find these morphs? Cyberspace?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
prohibition_2046 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 06:44:00 PM

After first missions every other mission requires specific skill in order to unlock it.

Morphs are discovered in cyberspace but they are rare. So far some identities discovered 1-2 morphs

@Przemax Thanks. Yeah, the template is standard open-source template (link in the footer).
Actually it was not that easy to find good one dark template, most of the templates nowdays are bright,white. Dark are not that common.

Maybe not entire cyberpunkish yes, but some sort. Well, let's say mix of genres Smiley

*edit
The exchange works, but requires license and it's very limited. After all if it's absolutely open, this will hurt gameplay I think. But it works, there are some missions even, that involves the exchange.
xdtiagonzhar

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:42:13 AM

Avenger (admin) please check your email, as promised i send the screenshot of the problem to you.
mrcash02

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:55:58 AM

The only method I have to get money in game stopped for me. Looks it has a limit. The problem is that when we reach this limit there isn't anything more to do in game.

RPSLS play limit reached. World Governmet Healthcare Agency cares about your mental health.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
IvanKalyada

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:51:48 AM

The only method I have to get money in game stopped for me. Looks it has a limit. The problem is that when we reach this limit there isn't anything more to do in game.

RPSLS play limit reached. World Governmet Healthcare Agency cares about your mental health.
I faced completely the same issue, and as result of the day: I m almost out of NBT, so next time I ll not be able to recover my bandwidth. So I just fall out of the game for the whole day now, heh.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: