Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [GENERAL SALES CLOSED] GekkoScience 2PAC - 2x BM1384 USB Stick Miner  (Read 56153 times)
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1848

Curmudgeonly hardware guy

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:46:07 PM

What I can pay will depend greatly on where you are, what with the cost of shipping. Let's take this to PM.

Cool, quiet and up to 1TH pod miner, on sale now!
Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeek_W

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 08:54:31 AM

Another round of what? Sales are still open. I've already shipped out about 200 batch-2 units.

Sorry I must have mis-read the initial post mate. No idea what I was thinking haha. By the by, I saw that Eyeboot.com were covering Asia. Do you have anyone for Australia? I would like to buy locally if possible.

sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:36:54 PM

Nope. Eyeboot is out of Hong Kong, Valkir out of Canada, bitshopper.de out of Germany and then the regular US sellers is all I have. Nobody in Australia.

Currently in development - 200+GH USB stick; 6TH volt-adjustable S1/3/5 upgrade kit
Server PSU interface boards and cables. USB and small-scale miners. Hardware hosting, advice and odd-jobs. Supporting the home miner community since 2013 - http://www.gekkoscience.com
Cranky4u

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 08:24:22 AM

Looking to buy some USB miners for 'shits & giggles'. Anyone point me to a source willing to take BTC and ship to Australia?

coinwally

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 08:30:22 AM

Looking to buy some USB miners for 'shits & giggles'. Anyone point me to a source willing to take BTC and ship to Australia?

Page 1 contains all information you need (Pricing and Payment address), just confirm with sidehack what shipping costs to AUS will be.

dijib

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

Any way to get any of these GekkoScience 2-PAC shipped and landed at this moment? (to ontario, canada)
@Valkir Huh?
-dijib
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 08:09:33 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2017, 08:49:32 AM by anorganix

Hi,

I don't have access to my sticks at the moment, can someone please measure the dimensions of the heatsink?
I'm trying to see if I can make some improvements to the way chips are cooled by adding a small fan on top.

Thanks.

Later edit: I'll have to measure everything precisely, but basically this is what I'm trying to do. Smiley
The fans on each stick will be connected to a USB male (3-5 cm) which will go into the hub.

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 12:50:19 PM

25x40mm

Saril911

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:57:30 PM

Do you ship to South Africa would like 4 or 5 depending of shipping costs 
sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

Sorry dude, I'm using being too busy (whether it's true or not) as an excuse for ignoring people. Really though, I had some bulk orders come in this week (resellers restocking) that chewed up pretty much all the rest of the batch so sales are closed until I can figure out if I'm gonna have anything left to sell once all current orders are met.

Saril911

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:32:01 PM

no problem , let me know when you got some stock , would probably be taking 5
Thanx
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 09:40:49 PM

Thanx
We (SA folk) should do a group buy for pods for SA.

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3868

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 05:58:35 AM

Hi,

I don't have access to my sticks at the moment, can someone please measure the dimensions of the heatsink?
I'm trying to see if I can make some improvements to the way chips are cooled by adding a small fan on top.

Thanks.

Later edit: I'll have to measure everything precisely, but basically this is what I'm trying to do. Smiley
The fans on each stick will be connected to a USB male (3-5 cm) which will go into the hub.

https://image.ibb.co/eUF7GQ/download.jpg

you are not satisfied with a usb fan? you can bend it and cool multiple sticks:
https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-USB-Powered-Portable-Solution-Gooseneck/dp/B003XN24GY
Saril911

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 07:45:52 AM

Thanx
I agree , or a reseller because the price per unit on here works out to about R500 (depending on shipping costs) and the only other GekkoScience 2pac miners I can find are all over R1000 and out of stock.
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 970
Merit: 287

Per aspera ad astra

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

Hi,

Thanks.

https://image.ibb.co/eUF7GQ/download.jpg

you are not satisfied with a usb fan? you can bend it and cool multiple sticks:
https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-USB-Powered-Portable-Solution-Gooseneck/dp/B003XN24GY

Thanks for the Arctic link, a few other members pointed me to that product and I know they're good (I do use Arctic PWM fans for my PC case and they do a nice job).

In other words, I'm satisfied, but not 100%. Currently I'm using some other type of USB fan (15cm diameter, see pic below and don't laugh at the red color - it was the only one in stock) and the heatsinks are kinda hot. Not burning hot (ie: I can keep my finger on them) but hot compared to my other gear (Baikal miner). And I want them to keep working for a long time, w/o risking overheat failure.

Oh, and yes, sidehack's way of building things makes me want to start tinkering again - that's one reason also. Tongue

Happy hashing!

I will never send private messages with payment requests for my auctions. I only communicate transparently via the forum (not Telegram, Discord, Skype & others). Please be wary of scammers.
coinwally

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:51:31 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 04:46:02 AM by coinwally

Thanx
I agree , or a reseller because the price per unit on here works out to about R500 (depending on shipping costs) and the only other GekkoScience 2pac miners I can find are all over R1000 and out of stock.

Placed my order a while ago and it is currently at JHB customs so - YaY!!! ~Gooo Customs

If there are more SA guys considering to buy maybe we should consider creating our own SA Group buy so that sidehack only deals with one crazy at a time  Wink [ME INCLUDING]...
Just waiting to see how long it takes for my sticks to go through customs... currently standing on 6 days and counting.

Anyone interested in purchasing direct from Sidehack here is the shipping costs I was quoted
Standard Shipping: $ 15 - Local postal services are used when it reaches RSA
Fast Shipping: $ 47 - Still waiting for my delivery to verify if there are any release fees and how it gets delivered

Once I have an idea of how long it takes to clear from customs and what the waiting period is from start to finish delivery and if there are any release fees then I am sure we can make a plan.
danishfastian

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 05:21:38 PM

Thanx

Placed my order a while ago and it is currently at JHB customs so - YaY!!! ~Gooo Customs

If there are more SA guys considering to buy maybe we should consider creating our own SA Group buy so that sidehack only deals with one crazy at a time  Wink [ME INCLUDING]...
Just waiting to see how long it takes for my sticks to go through customs... currently standing on 6 days and counting.

Anyone interested in purchasing direct from Sidehack here is the shipping costs I was quoted
Fast Shipping: $ 47 - Still waiting for my delivery to verify if there are any release fees and how it gets delivered

Once I have an idea of how long it takes to clear from customs and what the waiting period is from start to finish delivery and if there are any release fees then I am sure we can make a plan.

How do you know it is with customs.. di you recieved any calls from them.... just curious as waiting for mine
coinwally

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:15:03 PM

Thanx

How do you know it is with customs.. di you recieved any calls from them.... just curious as waiting for mine

I opted for fast shipping and got a tracking number, I then requested USPS to mail me an update the moment something happens, last update was - Your item cleared customs in SOUTH AFRICA at 10:31 am on May 15, 2017.

So it is on its way to me and I am so excited, I just can't hide it...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Expecting Speed Services or some courier service to hopefully surprise me by Thursday or Friday or maybe next week who knows... That's all part of the fun and mystery that is SAPO.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:20:33 PM

I would be keen for the pods.
I want a few pods to replace my S3.

sidehack (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 07:03:39 PM

Well, looks like I'll be doing another 2Pac batch. These things sold out pretty fast and I'm still getting requests.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: