Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: *PROMOTION* *FIND ME ON LOCALBITCOINS* *PROMOTION*  (Read 185 times)
DkBitCoinz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 01:37:00 AM

We are using Bitcointalk.org has an advertising platform!  Smiley

Hello, we are a group of college students who are diversely spread out around California. Our objective is to provide an easy access of bitcoins to the community. We hope to provide the best customer service available and to establish business relations! Contact us at 1-415-308-8479.

Hello, we have expanded our services to provide cash deposits via WellsFargo CA. Contact me via text/DM for details.
Once you deposit the money, send me a pic of the receipt that says "To DkBitcoinz, No Refunds" then tear the receipt in half twice.

Please add change to your order as such $XXX.XX, so it will make it easier to differentiate your order.

CHECKS are never acceptable under any circumstances!
NO E-Checks or transfers!

ONLY CASH DEPOSITS
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 8381941528
ROUTING NUMBER: 122000247
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL AFTER DEPOSITING

NOTICE: Currently Not Accepting trades from New York Residents.

Bitcoin provided by my services may not utilized for illegal activities. (Money Laundering, Evading taxes, etc). Solicitation of any activities of that nature will be terminated.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: