Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitinstiant will not return my call or my emails or live chat or my pms to charl  (Read 917 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:38:56 PM

i bout 500usd on saterday when they price was at 143. and i never got them. they say in under anhoure but it has been three days and a hundred dollers increase. why oh why wont they call write or email me back is my 500 lost for ever!?!?!!? this makes me so flippen frustrated maybe dont ever use them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crazy

Activity: 182
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:39:52 PM

Interesting.

Elon Krusky
jwzguy

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:43:10 PM

Bitinstant is getting bombarded night and day. I know this is hard to believe, but you're not the only person trying to buy.

I have never seen a single complaint they haven't addressed. My advice would be to give them the benefit of the doubt and not panic.
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 07:58:18 PM

Bitinstant is getting bombarded night and day. I know this is hard to believe, but you're not the only person trying to buy.

I have never seen a single complaint they haven't addressed. My advice would be to give them the benefit of the doubt and not panic.

ya im very kind in my calls and my emails but after three days im like aughhhh. I know they are buisy and are being bombarded but i started a correspondence with them within 4 hours of not getting my coins and all the next day and all Monday and all today. I think i will see my 3.3332 coins but when? also what iff they say ok we will give you market rate now? well thats one hundred dollars ive lost per bitcoin so 330 bucks just gone? oh man i hope not ill be a little bit mad.

but i have used them about 9 other times and without complaints so i know i should be settled and calm and just waite. but seriously this is days not just a little interuption its flippen days
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:04:12 PM

ya im very kind in my calls and my emails but after three days im like aughhhh. I know they are buisy and are being bombarded but i started a correspondence with them within 4 hours of not getting my coins and all the next day and all Monday and all today. I think i will see my 3.3332 coins but when? also what iff they say ok we will give you market rate now? well thats one hundred dollars ive lost per bitcoin so 330 bucks just gone? oh man i hope not ill be a little bit mad.

but i have used them about 9 other times and without complaints so i know i should be settled and calm and just waite. but seriously this is days not just a little interuption its flippen days

You'll get them in time to catch the peak and lose everything, don't worry Mr. Panic Buyer.

NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:05:43 PM

I haven't heard of any other complaints like this. Something is fishy.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:08:03 PM

That's what I was thinking.  I'm pretty sure it can chalked up to an incredible amount of business that they currently cannot handle.  In the very least, they should change the "1-hour" thing to what it really is.

yellowbellypig

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:08:10 PM

I deposited over 2hundred on Tuesday of last week, have logged nearly 30 hours on this forum in the support thread and still havent received my coins or any timetable on when my coins will be sent.

Today I gave up and am just in the process of writing a detailed summary of everything thats happened so I can post it on every BTC related forum
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 08:09:31 PM

actuly thebitcoinreview.com has logged a few complaints excatly like this one the past few weeks, my guess is they are overloaded.

thebitcoinreview.com is down right now, my host is having issue....

Chalkbot
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:18:10 PM

I'll just leave this here:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/04/inside-the-bitcoin-bubble-bitinstants-ceo.html
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 08:39:13 PM

You'll get them in time to catch the peak and lose everything, don't worry Mr. Panic Buyer.

panic buyer? hum what if you bought somthing...anything for 500 dollars. a couch for your home ....a new dishwasher. anything. now say that anything was guaranteed in about an hour thats why you pay an additional 4% for this "fast service" and what if you just never here from them again. not a peep. i didn't panic buy i have put a percentage of my money into bitcoins since it was 14$. 

also what if you lost 500 plus the possible bump in how much that was worth so a total of 850. are you telling me that you wouldn't at lest be a little concerned? wouldn't you try to do something about this?

dont judge people just help them, you dont want to be "that guy" do you?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 08:54:46 PM

LOL BitInstants thinks wishes this is a bubble and there will be a correction soon

i can hear them now "There are too many people! and not enough bitcoin! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:01:02 PM

thank you its a good read but my issue is that ya i can see that it might take an extra day or possibly till Monday..... i get it they want a day off. its Sunday and you want to just relax for once.  Grin but on Monday when you get back at work you see a message form someone who bought on sat and is still waiting on bitcoins......... shouldn't you call them back or at least shoot them an email saying that they will look into this problem. Shocked now its Tuesday after 5 and nothing still. so on to wednesday.  Cry

maybe to busy trying to be famous with his film crew to worry about some ones order Huh Huh

XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:02:07 PM

LOL BitInstants thinks wishes this is a bubble and there will be a correction soon

i can hear them now "There are too many people! and not enough bitcoin! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

haha i like you!!! Grin
mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:02:35 PM

thank you its a good read but my issue is that ya i can see that it might take an extra day or possibly till Monday..... i get it they want a day off. its Sunday and you want to just relax for once.  Grin but on Monday when you get back at work you see a message form someone who bought on sat and is still waiting on bitcoins......... shouldn't you call them back or at least shoot them an email saying that they will look into this problem. Shocked now its Tuesday after 5 and nothing still. so on to wednesday.  Cry

maybe to busy trying to be famous with his film crew to worry about some ones order Huh Huh

Have you tried PM'ing them on the board here?  I've never used bitinstant but I have seen them respond fairly quickly to posts around here.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:06:29 PM

Have you tried PM'ing them on the board here?  I've never used bitinstant but I have seen them respond fairly quickly to posts around here.

yep yesterday i did. a pm to Charley, nothin so far.

thats why i thought i would make a thread about it, maybe it will get back to him???
mccorvic

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:11:58 PM

thats why i thought i would make a thread about it, maybe it will get back to him???

Well, sounds like you tried everything.  That leaves only one last explanation....

The entire bitinstant team has been captured by terrorists.

Offering Video/Audio Editing Services since 2011 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=77932.0
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:28:43 PM

Well, sounds like you tried everything.  That leaves only one last explanation....

The entire bitinstant team has been captured by terrorists.

damn terrorists!!! WE MUST SAVE THEM!!! hahahah
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:59:04 AM

guess what! I got my co...... JUST KIDDING

sone of a bitch! ill never get my 3.332 coins. at least thats what it feels like. come on dude check your emails, "livechats", or your voicemessages. good god all mighty please let me know what the f^#@ is going on.

hire more people.

nobody use there services till they get cought up or you could be me. days and nothing
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: