Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 4.4 Bitcoin floated for 3 days!  (Read 957 times)
lakzo (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:23:18 AM

I bought close to $1000 worth of Bitcoins today to pay off a loan from BTCJam and now it's locked up--the block won't confirm and i'm redownloading the chain as a result.  I downloaded a paper wallet while I figure out what the deal is with MultiBit, but in the mean time I need to float 4.4 coins until the I get everything squared away with MultiBit.  I have proof it's in the wallet and everything, and i'll provide a tx-id for the the busted transaction. (See below)

If someone can float me 4.4 coins until next week, I'd appreciate it like none other.  In exchange i'll pay back 4.6.  I strive for positive feedback have paid back all my loans! Again, proof below.

Thanks in advance!

- Lakzo
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:01:21 PM

Try double spending the coins with a higher transaction fee.

I was going to say happy to lend it to you if you could resend the inputs to my address, but then I realized why not just send it again to btcjam?
lakzo (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:54:04 PM

The balance in the wallet is near 0, so the coins are caught in the block.  I would attempt a double spend but there's no way to do that with the current balance. 
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:27:01 PM

I say just do whatever you did to solve the problem the last time this happened to you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141548.0

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
lakzo (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:34:25 PM

I say just do whatever you did to solve the problem the last time this happened to you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141548.0

I thought that'd be the best way to go too.  The only issue i'm having now is pywallet and MultiBit compatibility.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: