Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Glitter Bomb Letter - Prank Your Friends!  (Read 230 times)
Kalm (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:04:23 PM

Up for sale is a “glitter bomb.” You can send this to someone of your choice worldwide! They will receive a card full of glitter that is sure to make a huge mess. So if you have been wanting to take a little sparkly revenge on someone, what’s better than sending them a glitter mess that is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS!! I can leave the card blank, or hand-write a personal message to them. The standard message will just say "You've been glitter bombed," unless you let me know to write something else!

Some ideas for inside the note include:

*Have fun cleaning this sh*t up!

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*Karma got you!

*You must LOVE glitter or you really p*ssed someone off!

*Enjoy your unicorn poop!

*any other idea you have, just no threats/abusive notes (if you put something that I find offensive/threatening, I reserve the right to make it tasteful)

Shipping in the USA: Free First Class
International shipping: Please add $2

Price: $3.50 per letter

Reviews: Will do 3 reviews from reputable members who are located in the USA. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:13:14 AM

Up for sale is a “glitter bomb.” You can send this to someone of your choice worldwide! They will receive a card full of glitter that is sure to make a huge mess. So if you have been wanting to take a little sparkly revenge on someone, what’s better than sending them a glitter mess that is COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS!! I can leave the card blank, or hand-write a personal message to them. The standard message will just say "You've been glitter bombed," unless you let me know to write something else!

Some ideas for inside the note include:

*Have fun cleaning this sh*t up!

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*Karma got you!

*You must LOVE glitter or you really p*ssed someone off!

*Enjoy your unicorn poop!

*any other idea you have, just no threats/abusive notes (if you put something that I find offensive/threatening, I reserve the right to make it tasteful)

Shipping in the USA: Free First Class
International shipping: Please add $2

Price: $3.50 per letter

Reviews: Will do 3 reviews from reputable members who are located in the USA. Thanks!

Unique idea. I like it! Can't think of anyone I would want to harass like this, though. Side note: if you do get a threatening/offensive message, it would be a good idea not to process that order at all, as that could be you assisting someone that is already prohibited from contact with another party and lead to complications.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: