Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHat trading platform mtgox blockchain bitfloor or others  (Read 913 times)
btchaver (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 12:54:53 AM

WHich trading platform would you use if you wanted to buy and sell for speculation purposes paying the least commision and faster trade executions and stable without faults.  I am interested in finding out about buying and selling for speculative purposes.  What is a good one to use and what do you use.  Is btc any good they seem to have the best set up.  Please reply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btchaver (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:03:56 AM

Bitstamp, no lag very secure.

How are the commisions at bitstamp thanks for the reply
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:10:40 AM

WHich trading platform would you use if you wanted to buy and sell for speculation purposes paying the least commision and faster trade executions and stable without faults.  I am interested in finding out about buying and selling for speculative purposes.  What is a good one to use and what do you use.  Is btc any good they seem to have the best set up.  Please reply.

I am a big fan of Bitfloor. 0.3% fees on trades that match immediately, but negative (they pay you) 0.1% on trades that have to wait before executing. It's also just a nice platform and I get a good feeling about it. The charts aren't real fancy but the do the job.

The only time I wouldn't recommend them is for large volume traders because they are a smaller exchange.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
btchaver (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 01:40:00 AM

I am a big fan of Bitfloor. 0.3% fees on trades that match immediately, but negative (they pay you) 0.1% on trades that have to wait before executing. It's also just a nice platform and I get a good feeling about it. The charts aren't real fancy but the do the job.

The only time I wouldn't recommend them is for large volume traders because they are a smaller exchange.

They were hacked, with a simple hack, and aren't paying there users back from the hack, So be careful with that exchange.

Thanks for the hack information  commisons are good so if trading on one platford and sending coins to another would that be a good option.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: