Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:35:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] - BullshitCoin - BST - Ready for download and mining! -  (Read 6288 times)
jacobmayes94 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:46:06 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2016, 10:50:32 PM by jacobmayes94

EDIT
//
Before reading: check the timestamps, this is THE bullshitcoin, this is the fake one: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1722069.40

The above coin is a SCAM coin with a 92+% premine, unlike this one and copied some of this ANN post word for word. This had a fair launch and I am still only mining on a CPU when others have GPUs! Now, onto more bullshit.

//
EDIT

Well well well. Welcome to the next thing in crypto! What you are about to witness, is the final completion and launch of the coin to crush all coins? It shall crush Bitcoin, who of course have a dedicated dev team. It shall crush Litecoin, the coin everyone says is DEAD while it has a stable development and a secure blockchain. Yes, I can dream and call bullshit, because that's what this coin is.

It shall indeed also crush those worthless coins that make out like they are the SUPER next big thing in crypto! Why may you ask? Because this coin IS! It is the most awesome, super duper coin. It does not hide its true being behind a mask to make a quick buck! It stands proud like the piece of shit it is : - )

You see, this coin is inspired from SHT. SHT will always be the original, real shitcoin. But I have decided to launch my own coin in hopes I can knock the real shit out, while I know shitcoin will live on and this coin will be the silver lined shit to SHTs gold. Both can co-exist, can't they? : - ) It will be like Bitcoin / Litecoin. Unlike SHT which has 100 trillion coins, I have 210,000. Why may you ask? Because SHT is common, BST is rare. You see, everyone shits, but to find bullshit is just a tad harder in cryptoland and I feel that both of these coins will suit.

I bring you.... BULLSHIT COIN! or BST. No, not British Summer Time, but bullshit.

Block Reward: 1 coin (I did tell you its going to be rarer than rocking horse poo, didn't I? Next big thing in crypto, better than the argos value mattress I bought, at any rate)

Total Supply: 420000 - IT IS RARE! OMG GUYS LETS BUY AND HODL!

Block time: 1 Minute - who doesn't love instant gratification in cryptoland?

Algo: POW / POS Scrypt - Need I say more? No not proof of work but proof of worth. Yes, it is worth so much! Proof of shit added.

Premine: PREMINE?! why would I premine BullshitCoin. Premine always smells of scam. No premine and no instamine. (Although I will premine 5 blocks to test that everything is working, these coins will go to the first user to post their wallet address after official launch, on the blockchain for everyone to see)

PND Scheme: This coin is not intended to be a pump and dump, but who knows what happens in cryptoland. TO THE MOON GUYS!

Block Halving: Every 105,000 blocks - If it reaches its first halving, I actually achieved something with it

Difficulty: Starting difficulty is 20k. I kinda want to make it hard to mine with a CPU, taking a good shit is not always easy, is it? But relieving when it finally lands in the toilet bowl, or the grass. Wait until the ASIC miners render it impossible to mine this. Most bullshit coins make one of their key selling points ASIC RESISTANCE! YEAHHHHH! Well guys, plenty of sha256 ASICs out here. Most here probably own an Antrouter or Block Erupter or a good GPU : - )

Hard Fork: NO FORKS! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS, WE WILL BE PURISTS! WE WILL STICK WITH 1MB BLOCKS EVEN WHEN THEY ARE FULL! No following ETH! I do not share the same brilliant coding knowledge as the Bitcoin and Litecoin developers, and I will not be adding segwit to this coin.

So guys. The most awesome coin ready to hit cryptoland is in the making, slowly fermenting in the intestines of a bull. It will partner SHT, but unlike the ever increasing pile of SHT, it will be a small steaming pile. So why not start your own BST farm?

I intend 1 coin a minute to be minted. Instant gratification, in all shapes and sizes. No waiting around for transactions to confirm. Coinbase spendable after 5 blocks. Yes guys, FIVE BLOCKS! This coin is designed for instant gratification in mind.

WARNING: As always in cryptoland, speculation and hype is rife. DO NOT INVEST ANY MONEY INTO THIS COIN YOU DO NOT WISH TO LOSE! If people wish to trade this token, feel free. BUT IT IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME! I absolve myself of all liability for any losses big and small with this coin, and it is traded solely at your own risk.

With this in mind... HYPE IT UP GUYS!

If you wish to tip me the 'dev': 1EqmYVe2k35W2xnKM66GuVHmox5jahRsfP

Because it really was my own work, you know. Not ripping off Bitcoin and playing a few games with numbers. I worked my ass off to make this coin! Notice I am asking for tips in Bitcoin because my confidence in my own coin is not enough to accept pure tips in it!

Release: Soon

Lets begin the hype of an unreleased coin, and wait. See what BST can offer the cryptocommunity, be it faster payments anywhere better than the currently available coins BTC, LTC or PPC, No hardforks like ETH, Even more rare than UNO, just as shitty as SHT, to be the silver lining to SHTs gold. No locking up new blocks for a year against your will either, your coins are yours and always yours! I am working on this coin, but consider it potential vapourware until I release the client.

Once released mine away! Get in there before the difficulty rises, and before the halving. I have left long enough before the first halving to ensure everyone gets a fair shot at this Smiley Stay tuned guys.

Now for a coffee and to get some real work done : - )

Available for download:

Windows: https://dl.walletbuilders.com/wallets/735d7142c472384d666fa1ee67d2b3f43640cd9b385998da25/bullshitcoin-qt-windows.zip

Linux: https://dl.walletbuilders.com/wallets/735d7142c472384d666fa1ee67d2b3f43640cd9b385998da25/bullshitcoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

Mining Pack: http://www.filedropper.com/cpuminerandconffileforbullshitcoinminer

Official Forum: http://bstcoin.freeforums.net/

Put the conf file into the /appdata/bullshitcoin directory, and mine away with the provided bat file and minerd! Some antiviruses will pick up minerd as a problem, at least my Kaspersky did.

No source, the free version didn't allow that.

Now get stuck IN guys! Get mining! OMG HURRY!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rustiv

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:55:17 PM

sounds promising. any bounties?
won99

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 11:56:25 PM

Stiil waiting for more detail information,,
Wallet  ?
Algo?

TAYLOR
Crypto Trading for Everyone
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
----
----
----
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
------
----
[]
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 11:57:35 PM

Seeing as I am not doing a premine, a tiny bounty of 0.001 BTC for a nice logo (coin and QT wallet) would be awesome. Or 1 BST when I am able to mine some after launch. No insane premining here. Not paying too much bounties even for world class design, a bullshit unfair rule, I know.

You will of course have to wait 10 minutes for your bounty to confirm, there is no instant gratification with Bitcoin.

Algo: POW Sha256 - Need I say more? No not proof of work but proof of worth. Yes, it is worth so much!

Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:03:51 AM

I Reserve all the BullshitCoinTalk Bounties.

ALL OF THEM!!!

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 12:04:45 AM

Wow this coins seems agresive ohmy good luck tho
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:19:26 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2016, 12:39:41 AM by jacobmayes94

Just what it needs, aggressive hype to show it's dominance in cryptoland! Hyping is a key part of many crap coins. Aggressive hyping and marketing to show how awesome the coin is.

Notice many have begun to wise up now, the dopamine rush of a new AWESOME coin is now no longer what it used to be, Therefore, strong, hyped, fast and hard and also ***true***, as many people like the truth, it is what most unconsciously seek, ensuring a good flow of dopamine to their receptors. Also makes them more likely to invest, of course Wink

This coin shall be hyped to the moon and back, but it won't stop there. Most coins only go to the moon during their pump. Try the edge of the galaxy. Then there will be a dump, just like when you take a dump. No longer needed, expelled, but relieved as you hold your thick wads of cash for the simple act of taking a dump.

I am sorry to the devs of the serious coins out there of which there are very few, but your time is up. Move on guys and make way!

I will offer the following bounties:

0.001 BTC for a block explorer, 0.001 BTC for each logo for the QT wallet and coin, and some other bounties.

I personally shall secure the network with an antminer S1 with a single hashing board, but I will wait ONE HOUR after the coins client and software have been released to give it a fair launch. these miners long since had their day in Bitcoin when they were pushed out of cryptoland, so why not dust off the ole' S1 and secure the network that is the cause of all bullshit. We will reach a higher hashrate than most 'real' coins out there I am sure. What better way to burn 300 watts of power and watch the ole' electricity meter turn. Although if you are in a cold climate, it has some use I guess!

Serious:

I do not get how the release of a new crap coin can make people just become pulled into it and sinking tens of thousands into the hype, almost like the devs put a spell on you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-PgFnX3WEM

If your don't believe you better get suppositious, ask my sisters (most shitcoins)

I put a spell on you... And now your mine (as I profit off my awesome creation)

Now Dance (mine), Dance (mine) until you die! (or become broke)

Disclaimer: The above movie is not bullshit, it is awesome (true) and being used to show the awesomeness of BST (bullshit of course)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:43:58 AM

What? No dapps, no smart contracts, no whitepaper, no webpage, no promises, no anonymity, no segwit, no ico, no premine, no hype, and no bullshit.

Sounds too good to be true. And that's a compliment.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 12:47:15 AM

I think your not seriuos develop coin
this name bullshit coin, from name coin can't interest investor to buy or mining your coin
total suply only 210,000
and the thread not good face

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:51:31 AM

I think your not seriuos develop coin
this name bullshit coin, from name coin can't interest investor to buy or mining your coin
total suply only 210,000
and the thread not good face
Sometimes even the shitties coins have their good day. At least he's being honest  Cheesy
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:00:31 AM

I do aim to release a working  client for everyones' enjoyment. Someone is taking it seriously eh?

I am a pagan and feel that honesty, light and clarity is the best. So no bullshit, This coin is as honest as it gets!

It is currently fermenting in intestines so when it has been expelled, I will let you all know Smiley Anyone wish to create a logo for a small fee? Wink
dollartrader

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 01:02:15 AM

Just revive RIPO... Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721006.0
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:01:18 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2016, 12:13:09 AM by jacobmayes94

bullshitcoin.site domain has been purchased and the seed node is up, client is WORKING!

I have used a free coin maker, thought doing programming was below me, why should I have to WORK for the money which is about to flow into my coin?! though I can do some programming (P.S, OOP was one area I struggled in, networking is my baby) I also used the coin maker to show how I can make an altcoin in a few easy steps and promise it is the next big thing in crypto!

You see, I made the coin in FIVE minutes. The windows and Linux wallet will both be available once I have set up the seed node.

But bullshit coin has not kept to it's promises. You see, like many of the bullshit coins and mining companies that does not keep to promises, this coin:

Will not use sha256. It will use Scrypt POW/POS proof of worth, and proof of shit together. Coin supply is 420,000. Still rarer than rocking horse poo! But I decided to up the number of coins because why should this coin shit on UNO as well? UNO was a good concept and at least it had a fair launch. Plus it gives more users who can have some shit. Starting difficulty is 1, another broken promise.

As I stated before, I promised this coin would be bullshit. The core promises of BST have been adhered to, I broke many key promises already, but in doing so I upheld the key promise of a bullshit coin, and the only difference is I am honest about it. Someone PMed me and offered a shit pool. I will take him up on his offer, under the condition we name it 'septic pool'.

The seed node is hosted on a piece of shit VPS with the lowest possible specs. If anyone wishes to volunteer a backup node for 10 BST to be pointed to node2.bullshitcoin.site then feel free to message me! I have two seed nodes in the code, although only one is up at the moment.

Available for download:

Windows: https://dl.walletbuilders.com/wallets/735d7142c472384d666fa1ee67d2b3f43640cd9b385998da25/bullshitcoin-qt-windows.zip

Linux: https://dl.walletbuilders.com/wallets/735d7142c472384d666fa1ee67d2b3f43640cd9b385998da25/bullshitcoin-qt-linux.tar.gz

Mining Pack: http://www.filedropper.com/cpuminerandconffileforbullshitcoinminer

Put the conf file into the /appdata/bullshitcoin directory, and mine away with the provided bat file and minerd! Some antiviruses will pick up minerd as a problem, at least my Kaspersky did.

No source, the free version didn't allow that.

For those who wish to offer a block explorer, let me know the IP and it will be added to blockexplorer.bullshitcoin.site

First person to post their BST addresses will get the first 5 premined coins. Bullshit coin keeps to its promise of supplying bullshit coins to it's userbase!

I have premined 5 blocks.

Lets get this bullshit rolling guys!

wget http://dl.walletbuilders.com/wallets/735d7142c472384d666fa1ee67d2b3f43640cd9b385998da25/bullshitcoin-daemon-linux.tar.gz

if you wish to install this on a Linux server to host a node and/or a pool!

Frank Lefty Rosenthal

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

A.K.A. Ace Rothstein

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:13:32 AM

How stinky is this bullshit coin we speak about because the shit in my bulls pen smells raunchy. Is this some super stinky bullshit or what?

Frank Lefty Rosenthal signing out.

The only part that's fun about gambling is when you win. Other than that, people might say the challenge is interesting, and most people enjoy the challenge, but the name of the game is win.
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:14:51 AM

It is full of bullshit. First person to post their bullshit wallet address gets the 5 premined BST from me!
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:21:24 AM

It is full of bullshit. First person to post their bullshit wallet address gets the 5 premined BST from me!

BRRmuUTZN2kmaFd34qSjLQMVAw2hm1g1ST

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:41:14 AM

Sent!

http://bstcoin.freeforums.net/ official forums are here!

Let this shit fly guys!

dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 12:43:32 AM

Sent!

http://bstcoin.freeforums.net/ official forums are here!

Let this shit fly guys!

BULLSHIT!  Grin

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
jacobmayes94 (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:51:56 AM

Yup! Well lets get shit-stirring!
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile