Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:37:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Official Release  (Read 3889 times)
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

skycoin? falls from the sky? disappear aand nowhere to run, where is the dev, he just created the account and published this ANN and disappeared after a week, so what will we expect from this project? An active dev is a factor of a successful project, a dev which is always online and ready to answers every questions that will throw to him.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 07:48:09 PM

Yes. The meshnet is very excited.

We do not have the meshnet whitepaper on the website yet, but the three consensus whitepapers are online.
- http://skycoin.net/whitepapers.html

The "meshnet" Skycoin is not actually a meshnet. It is a new type of modular software defined networking, that could be used to build meshnets or community ISPs. It is also very useful for machine-to-machine communication, IoT and building VPN clients.

The way u handle the situation makes me doubtful about ur professionalism. U respond in a scam topic named Skycoin official release and post truncated infographics that someone created for u. U were too dumb to draw schemes and put text boxes under the bottom of a message section to make ur graphics look smoother. U're a punk that learned about crypto at the recreational meeting in detroit. Which makes it impossible for u to gather knowledge about meshnet, and proves that u couldnt acquire knowledge after release from prison since u had a hard period during which u were selling stacks of outdated newspapers. Ur skull was freed up from brain and u occupied a profession of cadger. Now u launched the second thread. This thread reiterates the message of the main thread, the only difference is that u created another account and slightly changed wording. Why do u need multiple threads for talking about something that u dont understand and will never try to understand.

AltPacino

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:55:18 PM

We do not have the meshnet whitepaper on the website yet, but the three consensus whitepapers are online.

The "meshnet" Skycoin is not actually a meshnet. It is a new type of modular software defined networking, that could be used to build meshnets or community ISPs. It is also very useful for machine-to-machine communication, IoT and building VPN clients.

The way u handle the situation makes me doubtful about ur professionalism. U respond in a scam topic named Skycoin official release and post truncated infographics that someone created for u. U were too dumb to draw schemes and put text boxes under the bottom of a message section to make ur graphics look smoother. U're a punk that learned about crypto at the recreational meeting in detroit. Which makes it impossible for u to gather knowledge about meshnet, and proves that u couldnt acquire knowledge after release from prison since u had a hard period during which u were selling stacks of outdated newspapers. Ur skull was freed up from brain and u occupied a profession of cadger. Now u launched the second thread. This thread reiterates the message of the main thread, the only difference is that u created another account and slightly changed wording. Why do u need multiple threads for talking about something that u dont understand and will never try to understand.

why you are so harsh my friend! remember, sky is the limit!

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
passiveIncome

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 07:57:03 PM

why you are so harsh my friend! remember, sky is the limit!

what are you talking about man, this coin is like shit!

█ Districts █ 3D Blockchain Platform  █ ICOBounty
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2017, 08:38:58 PM

Progress

Skycoin and Skywire has been in development for over 4 years. We are at the precipice of our initial release. Stay tuned for access to exclusive ICOs and demos of Skywire technology.

interesting, more information on the stage
BTCnoobTard

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

How can i get some skycoins.

RENT ME!
avivmas

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 10:57:43 AM

I'm not so like altcoins because they do not offer a significant advantage for replace the Bitcoin.
but! - this currency "skycoin" is look really overcome on all the shortcomings of Bitcoin!

i will be happy to get some coins of this currency just for testing.
skycoin wallet: 25rSJmjgEQYddik1dJCStEMuGxKjx21DMcf

i have question: why not to transfer/copy all the money from bitcoin to this currency automatically by the protocol? genesis block will contain all the balances from bitcoin at one of time point.

i think that is more reasonable than to start again from zero economy.
people dont want to forgetting something that worth so much like the bitcoin.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

Not sure about the ICO since I think you've already had one running for years that values this quite high haven't you?

But looking forward to the release still and will check it out and try to follow developments.

Mercuriel

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:56:10 AM

Like GTTIGER said in another topic, skycoin is probably one of the most undervalued coin :

"

1') Uxto transactions like qtum
2') Data storage like sia
3') Meshnet like maidsafe
4') Decentralized apps like ether
5') New consensus algo
6') VPN like MYST
7') IPFS
8') Decentralized web wallet
9') Anon
10') Great goal ("We have long wanted a more secure, open and distributed Internet and we’re glad to say that Skycoin is finally building it.")

"

Skycoin will probably be in the top five coins for the plenty advantages it have on the others.
I've invested the third of my btc some days ago and now it's x3. it is just the begining ! i believe the value from now will x4 to x8 in the next three months.
moiy2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:12:07 PM

Where can i buy SKY coins ? Or there will be an ICO ?
Electronix

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:58:38 AM

Hey guys, was the general consensus here that Skycoin is a scam?
coinfinder000

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Swipe

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:27:01 PM

where can I get skycoins ?ICO or airdrop or bounty?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
skycoin

Activity: 498
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 07:55:58 AM

This is the main thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=380441.3200

Skycoin has been expanding off of bitcointalk.

Main page [WIP] -> https://www.skycoin.net
Blog -> https://blog.skycoin.net
Telegram -> https://t.me/Skycoin
Source code -> https://github.com/skycoin

We are most active in Telegram now.  

We would use Slack too, but their app is so slow I can have 200 open tabs in a browser no problem but when I open slack everything goes to shit.  Telegram sucks in general but does is not digital sludge.  Whatever happened to IRC?

This thread was also real but was a mistake.  It is not scam.  Skycoin has never scammed anyone. You think we write software for years to run scam? We are capable of building a new coin from scratch with its own consensus algorithm, but we are too stupid to scam you like many other coins have done? The reason you get scammed is because you cannot read, you cannot tell difference between real coin and scam, so you call Skycoin a scam and buy bullshit.

Skycoin has things together for marketing and promotion now.  Sorry we did not try to lie and hype you with no product first.  I recommend you join the telegram group for updates.

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:59:29 AM

Skycoin partnership with SPACO project announced. Announcement about strategic partnership between SPACO and Skycoin
https://spaco.online/2017/12/10/big-news-the-announcement-about-strategic-partnership-between-skycoin-and-spaco/
liquidisecreatures

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:06:27 PM

looking forward for this project. it's very promising and has a good progress, plus developed by expert team.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: