Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 08:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: christmas prize  (Read 1133 times)
imane (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

auto-exchanger.com ORIGINAL SCRIPT WITH 0.46 PM ME

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:28:09 PM

claim your prize now http://btcdouble.shop/

instant EXCHANGE bitoin to paypal and perfect money
low fees

PM NOW
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:02:35 AM

Is there a bug with your site? I visited your site stated in the OP and I can't do anything, it's just a Christmas display. Is this a mistake? If not, what is the purpose of this thread?
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 04:14:29 AM

Da Christmass prize is this mo fo steal all your shit when you visit that site.  So don't.  Lookit his trust an' don't fall for thissa crap.  It's onnea them doubler sites that you jist know is a scam.  Merry Christmas my FAT BLACK ASS.
imane (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

auto-exchanger.com ORIGINAL SCRIPT WITH 0.46 PM ME

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:11:19 PM

paid now go go

instant EXCHANGE bitoin to paypal and perfect money
low fees

PM NOW
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 12:22:40 PM

I visited your site using mobile but i didn't find any links on where or what should we do after the homeage. All i can see is the image, countdown and the chat where we are required to enter some informations. :/

mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:03:44 PM

Nice present op snow that's all I got one I clicked on it slit that the free gift is it. If it is then op you want get a lot of  members visiting you site if that the free gift I tryed in on a tablet so not sure if it different on any other device then it might be different but don't think it is it just a way to get you to visit his site

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: