Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:05:53 PM

I would like to reserve the italian translation. Is it still needed?  Smiley
I don't know if they are still accepting translation bounty, also I did not see your language in their needed languages but you can PM Qtum to find out.

Our team can do the translations for:

Chinese
English
Swedish
Arabic
French
Spanish
Russian
Belarusian
Macedonian

any source code updates?
According to the first page, their source code will be available soon.

I don't see a Qtum announcement topic anywhere in the italian section, I don't know if they don't want to translate to Italian or if the thread still is being translated or what, so his is a good question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:47:51 PM

I may be wrong but I think both campaigns are now full and no longer accepting participants.  Might want to check with campaign manager to confirm. Translations might still be available though if the language hasn't been translated yet.  Good luck.   
There was also another campaign by Qtum and that was the suggestion and advise campaign. That was a great idea by the team but that campaign is now closed because I think they have collected enough suggestions from the members of this forum. I hope they will announce some more bounties in the coming future.

The Qtum project should consider using the viral exchange to promote their project.  TVE has thousands of members and would get more retweets than the current Twitter campaign which only has a couple hundred people.  Using TVE would also be much easier and not require the campaign manager to verify each retweet/tweet. 
razoor

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:42:48 PM

When will be the ICO?
tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:24:44 PM

When will be the ICO?

March 1:

Qtum Update:  January 28th, 2017

It has been a few days since we gave a status update, so we would like to give an overview of what’s going on behind the scenes.

Recently, we have begun work on a new website.  That should be ready in about 3 weeks, until then, we will continue to use the current one (https://qtum.org).  The section where we list our Angel Backers has been updated, we will reveal more names shortly once we have approval.  We plan to discuss with our Angels why they decided to support our project, and what they expect from our team in the future.  

The Qtum Crowd Sale will start on March 1st.  We currently have enough funds to last until the sale ends on April 1st.  The Crowd Sale will be hosted by major Chinese exchanges, which will be announced in February.  There will also be a direct sale that is done on our website.  The concrete information about the Crowd Sale will be announced in our business whitepaper prepared by PricewaterhouseCoopers.  The technical whitepaper will come out mid-February.  The draft section that we released a few weeks back was from the last revision of the whitepaper, so that portion will be completely redone for the new version.

On the Press front, we have done a decent job gaining  traction with Blockchain industry sites.  Our focus right now is engaging with the mainstream press.  A large part of this project involves preparing a Blockchain project for real world business applications.  We already have a signed partnership agreement with a company valued at 100 million dollars USD, which we will discuss later.  We are currently in discussions with more companies, who are excited about our “Go Mobile” strategy.  This was actually the portion of our project that convinced a billionaire to back Qtum.

Our development team is currently merging the Proof-of-Stake protocol into Bitcoin Core v0.13, along with some testing of the Account Abstract layer we implemented to allow the EVM to run on a UTXO model.  The screenshot earlier of the mobile wallet is what you can expect to see once we have a working testnet.  Jordan Earls can give a better update on this later, and it’s best to ask him questions directly if you want more details.

Again, if you would like to speak with our team directly, there is always someone on Slack:

https://qtumslack.herokuapp.com/

bitdexter

Activity: 326
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:21:55 PM

I am excited about this one
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:43:38 AM

So one of the persons behind Qtum is Bo Shen. If I remember correctly he was associated with Bitshares before the horrible split up that crumbled the vision of DAC . Kinda mess up and those DAC projects were down in the gut until now with no further developments.
I am very confident this project will succeed. viewed from the movement of those who are fast and irregular.
a reasonable thing I think any of them have ever failed.
think positive. with events that have failed several times. means they have already experienced. just only comment.
want to be successful there is no shortcut guys.. Smiley

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:07:28 AM

I may be wrong but I think both campaigns are now full and no longer accepting participants.  Might want to check with campaign manager to confirm. Translations might still be available though if the language hasn't been translated yet.  Good luck.   
There was also another campaign by Qtum and that was the suggestion and advise campaign. That was a great idea by the team but that campaign is now closed because I think they have collected enough suggestions from the members of this forum. I hope they will announce some more bounties in the coming future.

The Qtum project should consider using the viral exchange to promote their project.  TVE has thousands of members and would get more retweets than the current Twitter campaign which only has a couple hundred people.  Using TVE would also be much easier and not require the campaign manager to verify each retweet/tweet. 
Including facebook intheir promtion may also help to gather more people to participate in qtum community. I think there are way more people who will see qtum i facebook compared to twitter advertising.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:16:00 AM

That must be one of the innovative campaign/program, I have not seen with any other dev team. Really an amazing idea, (I would definitely follow this if I will set up any project in future). Hope, Qtum team will come up with some more campaigns like advertising in other forums and targeting other internet users too, would be more beneficial for raid growth.
hollandvan

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:17:41 AM

It has been a few days since we gave a status update, so we would like to give an overview of what’s going on behind the scenes.

Recently, we have begun work on a new website.  That should be ready in about 3 weeks, until then, we will continue to use the current one (https://qtum.org).  The section where we list our Angel Backers has been updated, we will reveal more names shortly once we have approval.  We plan to discuss with our Angels why they decided to support our project, and what they expect from our team in the future.  

The Qtum Crowd Sale will start on March 1st.  We currently have enough funds to last until the sale ends on April 1st.  The Crowd Sale will be hosted by major Chinese exchanges, which will be announced in February.  There will also be a direct sale that is done on our website.  The concrete information about the Crowd Sale will be announced in our business whitepaper prepared by PricewaterhouseCoopers.  The technical whitepaper will come out mid-February.  The draft section that we released a few weeks back was from the last revision of the whitepaper, so that portion will be completely redone for the new version.

On the Press front, we have done a decent job gaining  traction with Blockchain industry sites.  Our focus right now is engaging with the mainstream press.  A large part of this project involves preparing a Blockchain project for real world business applications.  We already have a signed partnership agreement with a company valued at 100 million dollars USD, which we will discuss later.  We are currently in discussions with more companies, who are excited about our “Go Mobile” strategy.  This was actually the portion of our project that convinced a billionaire to back Qtum.

Our development team is currently merging the Proof-of-Stake protocol into Bitcoin Core v0.13, along with some testing of the Account Abstract layer we implemented to allow the EVM to run on a UTXO model.  The screenshot earlier of the mobile wallet is what you can expect to see once we have a working testnet.  Jordan Earls can give a better update on this later, and it’s best to ask him questions directly if you want more details.

Again, if you would like to speak with our team directly, there is always someone on Slack:

WOW, okcoin's ceo, augur's angel jeremy and ripple's bo shen too, this is a super star team. Will you raise 10k-30k BTC?

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:20:37 AM

That must be one of the innovative campaign/program, I have not seen with any other dev team. Really an amazing idea, (I would definitely follow this if I will set up any project in future). Hope, Qtum team will come up with some more campaigns like advertising in other forums and targeting other internet users too, would be more beneficial for raid growth.
If you have any suggestions with sure-shot results, you can directly contact above mentioned Qtum team to bring your ideas alive. But the only thing your ideas must be proven for solid results.
I guess, like any other projects, Qtum also will be looking for more promotions to make their project well participated by world wide people to make it a versatile and grand successful one.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

I think people overestimate the worth and value one can get on TVE, there is bug on the Facebook and Google+ bounty link and this has not been resolved for sometime, though it tries to reduce cheat accounts but I've people that have more than one account on TVE, another thing is the reach.  There is no ICO campaign on TVE that has successfully raise 2000BTC.

ICONOMI team proved that you can run a successful campaign yourself if you are well organized. Stop selling this TVE idea as if it is waterproof
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:41:09 AM

I want to state that looking at the way blackmambaph is running the signature campaign it goes to tell everyone interested in investing in Qtum that this group are serious and don't compromise on quality hence they will deliver as announced and I will entreat all and sundry to join and let's make Qtum the Altcoin for the future.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

I am really impressed with what I have seen so far, shame I missed on sig and twitter campaigns but if there ever is a blog review campaign I would love to participate. In the mean time I will save up to invest some in the ICO at least. I really like the name as well.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:09:49 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 08:37:05 AM by ivanst776

WOW, okcoin's ceo, augur's angel jeremy and ripple's bo shen too, this is a super star team. Will you raise 10k-30k BTC?

also a billionaire. that billionaire founded kuaidi project, which is bigger than Uber...

I couldn't find much information from the OP and from the quoted message but the bakers seems to be very rich people wow.

The bakers seems to have a good experience in the crypto field and also in entrepreneurship, many of them are CEO of many successful projects or have worked in successful companies.

BTW, what price will QTUM have at 1st March or what strategy have you guys thought to start the ICO.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:42:29 AM

also a billionaire. that billionaire founded kuaidi project, which is bigger than Uber...

This would be huge, there is no doubt about it, I just hope they would be fair to small investors to be part of the ICO. I'm looking forward to the way the ICO will be structured, the capped fund, price of each token and the total tokens that would be created for this ICO.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1112

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

I think people overestimate the worth and value one can get on TVE, there is bug on the Facebook and Google+ bounty link and this has not been resolved for sometime, though it tries to reduce cheat accounts but I've people that have more than one account on TVE, another thing is the reach.  There is no ICO campaign on TVE that has successfully raise 2000BTC.

ICONOMI team proved that you can run a successful campaign yourself if you are well organized. Stop selling this TVE idea as if it is waterproof
I'm agree with you many campaign run on TVE can't reach fund more than 2,000 Bitcoin, Thus many coin run ICO and use TVE for the Media Social campaign get failed. the campaign has been running this time is enough to make Qtum more popular just adds a little more campaign e.g. for translation required to maintain local thread and add a facebook campaign or article campaign.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:40:40 AM

I am really impressed with what I have seen so far, shame I missed on sig and twitter campaigns but if there ever is a blog review campaign I would love to participate. In the mean time I will save up to invest some in the ICO at least. I really like the name as well.  Smiley

Precisely Qtum has really impressed me and I'm glad a lot of people like your good self  has also come into the known and this is all due to the hardworking staff and developers behind this ICO and project and I will recommend to anyone to invest in the ICO no doubt.
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:19:34 AM

I'm sorry but still read and learning about Qtum project. Too much to read all of those posts above and I'm thinking about :
From an article (https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/qtum-connecting-blockchain-technology-with-the-commercial-world-1484145776/)
“Qtum is a global project that aims to connect the existing Bitcoin and Ethereum communities with businesses"
This is mean bitcoin and ethereum connect to what kind of business? What the difference between what is it now, already connected to some business. What makes it different and better?
What I get, Qtum is a hybrid digital currency which combines between bitcoin and ethereum technology.
The most interesting part is "We plan to build Quantum applications that integrate into the popular messaging platforms like: Wechat, WhatsApp, Viber, and so forth.  We call this the Qtum “Go Mobile” strategy."
Easier to know and use it as people already familiar with those application.
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:22:29 AM

This would be huge, there is no doubt about it, I just hope they would be fair to small investors to be part of the ICO. I'm looking forward to the way the ICO will be structured, the capped fund, price of each token and the total tokens that would be created for this ICO.

Is this project next Ethereum, or Waves? Which can raise 30k BTC, which is the dream of everyone. See so many people can't wait for the ICO, and all of the campaigns are extremely giant, this gonna be HUGE HUGE!!
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:05:25 PM

Is this project next Ethereum, or Waves? Which can raise 30k BTC, which is the dream of everyone. See so many people can't wait for the ICO, and all of the campaigns are extremely giant, this gonna be HUGE HUGE!!

This is actually more than ethereum because it's a fork of Bitcoin and ethereum combined and it's really a great innovation that shows a promising future so I will entreat potential investors to take a second look at Qtum and see the future it presents them so that they will invest in the ICO and hope for optimum delivery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: