Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:33:58 PM

crowdsale or ico selling in qtum coin 1 march 2017
after signature campaign and twitter campaign paid use bitcoin end, the next can open campaign again or not, but payment use qtum coin
i think many people still interest join promote youre coin although payment use qtum coin
this is last week of signature campaign and i think the dev has no plan to continue signature campaign even the payment using qtum coin and currently they will prepare to ICO and for those who still interested about this project they could joined ICO
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

Very impressive White Paper team.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:39:34 PM

Have you heard? This is the last round of the signature and avatar campaign at the Qtum. Very sad.  Cry  Generous campaign. Thanks you!
I think this is the last round for twitter campaign.Signature campaign was supposed to run for 7 weeks duration and we are in 4th week running.
Have they officially stated to close the signature campaign as well?
If that is the case that will send a wrong message.
This week is the final round for Qtum signature campaign according to sir BlackMambaPH, I though also that they will run up to 7 weeks maybe they are lack of balance? but they will add 15% for the final round, I'm glad to be a part of this campaign probably will invest all my signature earning once the ICO start.

To all participants,

About the 15% increase for final round payment,

For example: If you earn a total of 0.05 BTC from the current rate for this week your final total earned bitcoin will be 0.0575.

The 0.0075 BTC increase is the 15% of 0.05 BTC.

Updated Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BVr1ii6mEdtaXA-Ui6DJ0NI3YKV4JPuLYeUy5c3RTHA/edit#gid=1473732454

Regards

I just see a list of recently
and I check the campaign begins on the 31st till date 6.
I probably wouldn't be paid. because it does not get info

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:56:19 PM

Qtum Press Update:

FinanceMagnates.com wrote an article breaking the news about our Economy Whitepaper.

http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/major-bitcoin-investors-back-new-blockchain-platform-qtum/

A team of blockchain experts released a today the “Qtum Blockchain Economy Whitepaper”, which outlines the Qtum Foundation’s structure, the Qtum blockchain, the development team, fund allocation, token distribution, and use cases.

To unlock the Asian market, register now to the iFX EXPO in Hong Kong.

The project is supported by some top investors, mainly from China, including: Anthony Di Iorio, Ethereum founder and CEO of JaxxWallet; Chen Weixing, billionaire founder of Kuaidi, one of the largest car riding services in China;  Jeremy Gardner, co-founder of Auger and EIR at Blockchain Capital; David Lee Cuo Chuen, founder of Left Coast, Libai, and DLEE Capital Management; Bo Shen, General Partner at Fenbushi Capital; Jehan Chu, Managing Partner at Jen Advisor; Qingzhong Gao, Director of HuaWei Strategic Cooperation; Xu Star, OKCoin CEO; Lihua Yi, Partner of ZhongWo Investment; and Xiaolai Li, one of biggest bitcoin holders in the world and Blockchain Angel Backer.

Bo Shen commented to Finance Magnates: “I’ve been searching for a project that could be the foundation of a new blockchain economy. This is it, and this is the team I believe can make it happen.”

According to the whitepaper, Qtum provides a turing-complete blockchain, able to execute smart contracts and decentralized applications, comparable to the Ethereum blockchain. However, in contrast to Ethereum, Qtum is built upon Bitcoin’s well-established UTXO transaction model and employs a proof-of-stake consensus scheme.

Patrick Dai is the Chairman of the Qtum Foundation. He was previously employed by Alibaba, and now committed to the blockchain technology development and research for a doctorate degree.

He said: “We are publishing this business whitepaper because we want the community to know we are serious. We are organized. Most blockchain projects lack this vision when they are starting, and it’s just another fundamental difference that will help make Qtum a success. Qtum’s goal is to be the most stable, user-friendly blockchain for individuals and businesses. We want people to know who they are working with, and who’s behind the code.”

The whitepaper specifies an array of services, designed to bridge the still existing gap between blockchains and the business world, by allowing smart contracts to adhere to changing commercial rules and regulations consistently. They say these services will also enable Qtum’s smart contracts to efficiently interface with real-time data inputs from stock markets, weather forecasts, news agencies, and the like.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Capoboss

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:10:13 PM

Whats the total tokens supply??
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:14:03 PM

Whats the total tokens supply??

Total will be 100 million Qtums.  I just skimmed through the new whitepaper and it looks like 51 million Qtums out of the 100 million Qtums will be available for purchase during the ICO.  The remaining 49 million will be held by the Dev team, early backers, and used for marketing/sponsorships/business development. 
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:57:18 PM

Exceptional white paper, I think it's pretty good we all supported in the signature campaign, we are likewise going to invest in the ICO and hope that this impressive cryptocurrency will go places.
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

Very impressive White Paper team.

Yes and so is the team and people behind this great cryptocurrency. I'm ready to invest a few in Qtum and hopefully it will live to be the Altcoin for 2017 and beyond.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:10:08 PM

Hey Qtum Dev Team.  I just saw this article:  http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-sinks-1000-chinas-exchanges-cut-withdrawals/  Will this news affect the initial plan of offering the ICO on the Chinese exchanges?  Also, are there any updates on offering the ICO to US residents?  Thank you.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:14:35 PM

Finally the Whitepaper is out, I will find time to read it just to know the structure of the ICO, since have already made up my mind that I would invest into it.

I don't know why the signature campaign is stopping, I don't think this is a good decision unless the team have another promotion. This  is one of the thing that affected Wings ICO, you can't stop promotion during the ICO period it is unwise, people have short memory at times, that is why you see company like Coca cola spending millions on advertisement despite being the leader in their industry

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:54:32 PM

The whitepaper looks great! I hope the signature campaign will boost the popularity of Qtum. 100.000.000 total supply is great, because the less there are available.. the higher the price will be! I hope this will go big over time. Cheesy
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Hey Qtum Dev Team.  I just saw this article:  http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-price-sinks-1000-chinas-exchanges-cut-withdrawals/  Will this news affect the initial plan of offering the ICO on the Chinese exchanges?  Also, are there any updates on offering the ICO to US residents?  Thank you.

Yes, it is really interesting to know how the constant tightening of regulations on conducting operations with Bitcoin in China can affect the developers team plans to raise Chinese Bitcoin funds for the ICO. Although after the publication of Qtum whitepaper I believe in the future success of the crowdsale.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:11:06 PM

The whitepaper looks great! I hope the signature campaign will boost the popularity of Qtum. 100.000.000 total supply is great, because the less there are available.. the higher the price will be! I hope this will go big over time. Cheesy

yes and i think the signature campaign that is stay in 5 weeks is giving a good progress for the project and i am proud to be the one of the participants. i hope qtum will reach the succesful goals that they want.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Dxt

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:31:19 PM

Official site: https://qtum.org/whitepaper
Qtum technical whitepaper: https://qtum.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Qtum-technical-white-paper-draft-version.pdf
Qtum blockchain economy whitepaper: https://qtum.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Qtum_blockchain_economy_whitepaper_20170209_EN.pdf

Very detailed whitepaper. In addition to describing a number of services designed to combine blockchain and the financial world by changing business and regulatory environment by using smart contracts, the official document describes a plan to create a startup interface between blockchain-Qtum network on the one hand and commercial enterprises and government agencies on the other hand.

rchstr

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:12:58 PM

finally qtum whitepaper is now published. i will lend my spare time reading on this as this is a good opportunity to anyone that uses blockchain technology. hoping for this project to be successful and more power to qtum team.
redhack
Legendary

Activity: 1858
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:29:29 PM

I'm sorry if I missed this, will ICO start exactly 1 March? Signature campaign will be finished this Tuesday, there are 2 weeks left for March. What do you plan to raise more awareness? Will you give Facebook and other social media ads like other ICO's (Chronobank for example) do? If social media advertisement will be like signature campaign we can see great collecting in this crowdfunding.
btcYoshimitsu

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

POPULOUS

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

I'm sorry if I missed this, will ICO start exactly 1 March? Signature campaign will be finished this Tuesday, there are 2 weeks left for March. What do you plan to raise more awareness? Will you give Facebook and other social media ads like other ICO's (Chronobank for example) do? If social media advertisement will be like signature campaign we can see great collecting in this crowdfunding.
There will be no more campaigns. Why spend the extra money? The world has learned about their project, it remains only to wait for the ICO.

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

Qtum please provide option to invest by fiat money through international transfer
maknyos

Activity: 611

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:00:48 PM

I'm sorry sir if it's too late  Smiley...any bounty social media?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:05:05 PM

Only 51% of tokens get distributed in the crowdsale?

I get that 20% is reserved for early backers and foundation initiators, but why is there an additional 20% reserved for business development and another 9% reserved for academic research, education and market expansion? Shouldn't those funds be allocated from the proceeds of the crowdsale? For example 80% crowdsale and 20% for early backers?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: