Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
aidia

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

Where is the proof that he scammed 200 btc ? Give address and proof that he holds the address

I think there's more evidence to come that Patrick Dai is actually a guy called Steven Dai who is a known ICO scammer...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 11:51:42 AM

Interesting how FUDsters always wait in the wing for negative news to take a project down. I know some of these people would have called Bitcoin a scam before. Wait for Qtum team to address this issue before forming concrete opinion on this

This is entertaining to see the paid trolls come out and not a single one has provided any proof. Looks like Mr. Dia was once part of BitBay but moved on. Even from the BitBay founders comments from 2 years ago it all looked good. Now why the sudden change of events?
Who are they getting paid from?I have seen similar FUD in ICONOMI official ANN thread before the start of Melonport Crowdsale.The fudsters succeed in bring down ICN price to substantial level.
I think any other project schedule to launch in March want to see Qtum fail.
Ethertrader1

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:02:33 PM

Interesting how FUDsters always wait in the wing for negative news to take a project down. I know some of these people would have called Bitcoin a scam before. Wait for Qtum team to address this issue before forming concrete opinion on this

This is entertaining to see the paid trolls come out and not a single one has provided any proof. Looks like Mr. Dia was once part of BitBay but moved on. Even from the BitBay founders comments from 2 years ago it all looked good. Now why the sudden change of events?
Who are they getting paid from?I have seen similar FUD in ICONOMI official ANN thread before the start of Melonport Crowdsale.The fudsters succeed in bring down ICN price to substantial level.
I think any other project schedule to launch in March want to see Qtum fail.

I would say perhaps other crowdsales. People are able to make an issue from nothing.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

Can someone show evidence that this is a scam project? or this is only accusation without any proofs.
Thanks
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

Can someone show evidence that this is a scam project? or this is only accusation without any proofs.
Thanks

Nobody is accusing the project of being a scam!

People are making allegations that Patrick is a known scammer previously operating under a different alias.

It is up to you whether you trust your money to someone with questionable history.

It is besides the point that large companies and other backers have done (albeit weak) due diligence.

Moreover, it is a greater concern if following their due diligence process, they consider it "not a concern" regarding his history, in which case, should further evidence be unveiled that Patrick is indeed guilty, then their association with him would be a major detriment to themselves as well as all parties who may know the truth but choose to side with him for the benefit of themselves.

bitcoin42r4

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

its too common to give fud for this to others but be conscious for every step of it....
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:02:51 PM

Waiting for OP to answer all questions that have been asked

We are very active on Slack, but we're watching Bitcointalk also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Triload

Activity: 297

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:04:52 PM

Thanks

People are making allegations that Patrick is a known scammer previously operating under a different alias.

It is up to you whether you trust your money to someone with questionable history.

It is besides the point that large companies and other backers have done (albeit weak) due diligence.

Moreover, it is a greater concern if following their due diligence process, they consider it "not a concern" regarding his history, in which case, should further evidence be unveiled that Patrick is indeed guilty, then their association with him would be a major detriment to themselves as well as all parties who may know the truth but choose to side with him for the benefit of themselves.

You are right, no one accuses this project is scam, but accused the co-founder of qtum was a scammer. But I think it won't affect a lot of funding, because people don't only invest him, right?
Zwarg

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:14:14 PM

Thanks

You are right, no one accuses this project is scam, but accused the co-founder of qtum was a scammer. But I think it won't affect a lot of funding, because people don't only invest him, right?

Where did you learn about Investment? When investing in such an early stage it is the founders abillity to give you roi you gamble on. This is a dealbreaker for QTUM.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:44:26 PM

Thanks

If you look at our Governance document, you'll see that the Qtum Foundation has more than one decision maker.  The project itself has many people involved.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:45:57 PM

Thanks

Where did you learn about Investment? When investing in such an early stage it is the founders abillity to give you roi you gamble on. This is a dealbreaker for QTUM.

The "backers" are the only people who have a clear picture of how they will ROI.

Do not confuse participating in an ICO as 'investing', it is at best a speculative gamble, at worse, a donation to line the pockets of people who have no LEGAL binding to deliver anything at all.

Ironically, the whole point of building smart contracts is to build a form of governance and algorithmic accountability. None of which has been used here to give "investors" any form of security or hold the party selling the asset liable.

Densitymax

Activity: 437

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:45:48 PM

Qtum, Maybe all doubts disappear if you show code of product, and will not make up stories about that it exist. Or provide your documents certifying that you are not fictional characters.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

▀▀██
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:18:05 PM

I got a question,when will start the qtum crowdsale on their official website,how will this work,if they start it at 10 , i`ll be able to transfer the bitcoin before the sale starts ?

Have you not read what is being said here? There is a proven sacmmer involved here which is a terrible sign for the project. Please consider sending your BTC to me if you dont want it any longer I will put it to good use for you.

I am shocked there was not more DD by the other founders of this project. It is terrible we find out in the last moment but better than after the ICO started.

How is Rodger Ver involved has he already sunk his BTC in this? perhaps he is unaware this person steven dai is involved or is unaware he is a proven scammer. How to warm him asap.

Who is the billionaire investor or does one even really exist?

I heard there were some really big names in BTC involved here which is why I supported it but surely they must do more DD in future.

I.ve read most of the messages but i see that on lots of coins,sometimes when are no doubts about a coin ,then is the biggest scam,till now i didnt see hard evidence to back off

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
titibach

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:25:54 PM

well this can get real interesting i will be keeping an eye on it.
has anyone confirmed that roger ver is indeed an investor?
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 04:38:12 PM

If he is, he has partnered with Star Xu. Funny ole game, huh.
cybterpunk

Activity: 414

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:29:12 PM

a lot of people accuse satoshi and vitalik is a scammer.  Grin
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:37:02 PM

Yes he is an investors, he is the owner of bitcoin.com  or so, and there was a disclaimer on one of the news article I read that He is one of the investors in Qtum project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cybterpunk

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:46:59 PM

where is the dev?

Im here.

Bob is an extortionist and him and his loser friend Gekko were part of the project, they were kicked off and then they threw a giant shitfit.

They kept threatening everyone for coins. And i just was tired of it and finally explained it. They were threatening to "ruin my reputation" and in reality it only makes them look like total fools.

They are also thieves too and they sent fake bills to the person who hired me. They threatened him and he gave them Bay in response which they dumped and laughed about it.

When I finally got them to leave, i wanted to focus on developement this is the only reason i was late with the wallet. Because the working conditions were absurdly stupid.

It certainly was not my coin but i was hired and didnt know who on earth these guys were before going on the project. I thought i was only going to have to clone Halo and do pegging. I didnt think that they would go to such great lengths to use my name. And it only shows what absolute fools they are.

Just to be clear, was bob part of the team behind bay originally?  who is now overseeing the project? I understand your the dev, but who else is officially behind this project.

His name was already made public, his name is Steven Dai from China. Hes a really good guy in my opinon.

I didnt know who Bob and Gekko were before this. I learned quick that they are just a couple of sleazy extortionists. After they were asked to leave for extorting they acted like a bunch of pussies and started making threats.

If anything this has proven to only be entertaining.

It doesnt stop me from developing either so in effect the only ones they are incriminating is themselves.

Although they do seem to like abusing fake accounts.

Even David Zimbeck Say patrick/Steven Dai is a Good Guy.. what you guys are arguing?

Also in China.. everyone know Patrick is not a Scammer.. on the contrary.. he is smart and nice.

what your guys are accusing ?  you are accusing satoshi never told you his real name?  Roll Eyes

please attack Qtum's design rather than individual aggression.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:02:57 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 06:19:13 PM by Gleb Gamow

You caught that, eh? I laughed my ass off when I first saw that, holding off on sharing till I conjured up the right words [and best time to relay].

Sonny Vleisides of BFL: I'm on a good track now. Since ripping off ~$50M mostly from the elderly is ancient history, how do you like our design? Product rollout in ONLY two weeks.
cybterpunk

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:21:56 PM

You caught that, eh? I laughed my ass off when I first saw that, holding off on sharing till I conjured up the right words [and best time to relay].

Sonny Vleisides of BFL: I'm on a good track now. Since ripping off ~$50M mostly from the elderly is ancient history, how do you like our design? Product rollout in ONLY two weeks.

how do you think that qtum technical white paper?
https://qtum.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Qtum-technical-white-paper-draft-version.pdf

is this a good project or not?
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: