Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:45:12 PM

Amazing how this got trolled so bad, it's an obvious character assassination attempt with obvious alter-motives including possibly blackmail attempts behind the scene, it's not uncommon in crypto and some groups make a living out of it.

We all know who was the real scammer behind BitBay, and it's not that guy.

Oh and here's another Dai to add to the collection: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wei_Dai  Grin

I would like to hear more relevant news about this project. this is obviously a failed FUD campaign, we've seen better!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 01:47:10 PM

http://coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/

What is it? So sadly for the Roger ver.  Roll Eyes

Crazy.  RIP Qtum.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:21:40 PM

Good that people are starting to have zero tolerance against scammers. Ascendancy did theirs early this year now Qtum project too want to do thesame relying on marketing and no or little code from the team
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 02:35:48 PM

When will QTUM have ICO? Will they cancel the ICO? Will you kick the scammer out of the foundation? Integrity is the key role in modern business corporation, how will the foundation dealt with this case? The drama may turn into a fiasco. TBH, when I saw the signature campaign rate, I felt suspicious about QTUM. And the signature manager always refuse to accept better posters than some ordinary level poster, I thought he definitely enrolled massive alt-accounts himself.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:34:14 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 03:47:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

So PwC cant even audit two envelopes with one card in it! And BTW, Moonlight was made for $1.5M. All those people on the payroll, all those contractors, etc. and they completed the picture in 6 months.  Lips sealed
People still thinking of getting involved in Qtum, are putting their fingers in their ears whilst living in La La Land.

This post wins a Tony.

<mumbling>

Our bad! We meant Oscar.

<mumbling>

Oopsy! Strike that too. We meant that this post wins an AAAF (Award for Academic Achievement on a Forum).

“Some of the team behind Qtum, also seem to be working on a completely unrelated Blockchain as a Service project called Bitse. Besides Dai, there are two Qtum team members working on the Bitse project and have their last names listed: Neil Mahi and Time Markov.

What part of the Continuous-Time Markov Chains don't you understand? <edit: seriously, I didn't see that you already mentioned what I alluded to below the fold in the quoted thread - me's jumped the gun (great post, BTW, bud>
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457

Bancor

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 03:53:28 PM

isn;t the ICO meant to be on tomorrow?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:26:20 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 04:37:25 PM by Gleb Gamow

Amazing how this got trolled so bad, it's an obvious character assassination attempt with obvious alter-motives including possibly blackmail attempts behind the scene, it's not uncommon in crypto and some groups make a living out of it.

We all know who was the real scammer behind BitBay, and it's not that guy.

Oh and here's another Dai to add to the collection: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Wei_Dai  Grin

I would like to hear more relevant news about this project. this is obviously a failed FUD campaign, we've seen better!

Well, it's plain to see by everybody reading this that stackoverflow is not to be trusted, for clearly he's in bed with Team Qtum playing the hackneyed FUD card in vain tryin' to discredit those providing verifiable proof of afootness (no pun intended; think Caspal). This cocksucker conveniently forgot that an astute Bitcoiner brought to light that Patrick Dai is none other than Steven Dai of BitBay fame, verified by ... wait for it ... none other than Patrick Dai himself, ergo by extension, Patrick is part of, and perpetuating the FUD. Ironically, the FUD we've witnessed to date is Patrick Dai's recollection of the facts back in the day which cocksuckeroverflow has no qualms with, adding his FUD du jour as masala in hopes of toning down this very spicy thread.

http://coinjournal.net/ver-backed-qtum-started-bitbay-dai/

According to the World Cube Association,  there is no one named Caspal in the top 100 solvers in the world. Nor is there a “Caspal” in the top 100 solvers in Asia, or even in the top 100 solvers in China. I checked the top ten solvers in China’s photographs, and none of them matched Caspal’s photograph.

It LITERALLY took me less than two minutes to find the following of which an investigative report couldn't find:

https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/p.php?i=2007YUNQ01

Then again, maybe I'm just spreading more FUD because that's what makes my dick hard. Hey, I wonder if I could solve a Rubik's cube with my stiff dick. Guess not! But two stiff dicks ...  Shocked

Here's Caspal last year: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0EktbPJrw

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 04:53:59 PM

According to My Personal Opinion, Project Qtum  was in the area I can be categorized as "Dangerous".The absence escrow involved in fundraising ICO and not their source code Qtum in Github,,shows that the technology promises sounded vague.

There are indications of clones on one technology Qtum (crypto throught send email) with BitBay technology features.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:06:05 PM

Roger Ver REKT again!  It's okay though, we all make mistakes and he seems to win a lot more than he loses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0

I'm Roger Ver, long time Bitcoin advocate and investor.
Today I'm at the Mtgox world headquarters in Tokyo Japan.
I had a nice chat with MTGOX CEO, Mark Karpeles, about their current situation.
He showed me multiple bank statements, as well as letters from banks and lawyers.
I'm sure that all the current withdrawal problems at MTGOX are being caused by the traditional banking system, not because of a lack of liquidity at MTGOX.
The traditional banking partners that MTGOX needs to work with are not able to keep up with the demands of the growing Bitcoin economy.
The dozens of people that make up the MTGOX team are hard at work establishing additional banking partners, that eventually will make dealing with MTGOX easier for all their customers around the world.  For now,  I hope that everyone will continue working on Bitcoin projects that will help make the world a better place.

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
Impeachcoin

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

Wow this is getting scammier by the minute... now claims that QTum is ripping tech off of BitBay?!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

Here's another profile from alumnius.net (the first one I found was of Ibai Basabe): http://alumnius.net/university_of_califo-7951-391

Experience:
Citi   June 2014 – Present
Citi   June 2013 – August 2013
Novus Partners   October 2012 – April 2013
PwC   July 2012 – July 2012
Fortman Fund Investment Corp.   July 2011 – August 2011
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:14:55 PM

Wow this is getting scammier by the minute... now claims that QTum is ripping tech off of BitBay?!

They're virtually the same team members making up both teams, the same for Vechain, a site Johnson Dai owned prior to the advent of Bitcoin. Please try to keep up with the rest of the class.  Tongue
seven.71

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:28:17 PM

Experience:
Citi   June 2014 – Present
Citi   June 2013 – August 2013
Novus Partners   October 2012 – April 2013
PwC   July 2012 – July 2012
Fortman Fund Investment Corp.   July 2011 – August 2011
[/quote]

worked only 1 month at PWC, juli - July  Huh Grin Grin need in question ??  Cheesy Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:37:39 PM

Experience:

worked only 1 month at PWC, juli - July  Huh Grin Grin need in question ??  Cheesy Cheesy

Then she took three months off prior to her Novus stint. Seems she did the same re Fortman Fund Investment Corp. One could say that Amelie's a Quantum Leap kinda gal.  Shocked
seven.71

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:54:58 PM

Experience:

Then she took three months off prior to her Novus stint. Seems she did the same re Fortman Fund Investment Corp. One could say that Amelie's a Quantum Leap kinda gal.  Shocked

let's see the facts on LinkedIn account Chun Yin (CY) Cheung and LinkedIn accounts Yikai Kevin Feng.
CY Cheung account was active do like / comment / post 1 month ago,,no photos on their profile image ??
and the article "PricewaterhouseCoopers involves in the Qtum Project" on the blog Qtum deleted

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MoveCrypto

Activity: 364

move that crypto

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

@Gleb Gamow, why are you wrecking this so hard?

You thoroughly rekt it already and now it's like you're just peeing on the grave

MoveCrypto for Komodo Notary
https://komodoplatform.com/
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

You thoroughly rekt it already and now it's like you're just peeing on the grave

Its a scam? why wouldnt he wreck and bury it even more? no pity for such people

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 06:53:56 PM

Leroy Fodor is paying me good money to continue the onslaught because he feels that it's a threat to his venerable RateCoin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes To be Leroy-Fodor-honest, I have reason to believe that Chantha Owen Lueung of Crypto-city is financing said pursuit.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2017, 07:07:24 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2017, 07:37:35 PM by Gleb Gamow

Experience:
Citi   June 2014 – Present
Citi   June 2013 – August 2013
Novus Partners   October 2012 – April 2013
PwC   July 2012 – July 2012
Fortman Fund Investment Corp.   July 2011 – August 2011

worked only 1 month at PWC, juli - July  Huh Grin Grin need in question ??  Cheesy Cheesy

Then she took three months off prior to her Novus stint. Seems she did the same re Fortman Fund Investment Corp. One could say that Amelie's a Quantum Leap kinda gal.  Shocked

let's see the facts on LinkedIn account Chun Yin (CY) Cheung and LinkedIn accounts Yikai Kevin Feng.
CY Cheung account was active do like / comment / post 1 month ago,,no photos on their profile image ??
and the article "PricewaterhouseCoopers involves in the Qtum Project" on the blog Qtum deleted

You missed something: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chun-yin-cy-cheung-b581b3112/

http://www.pwccn.com/home/eng/chunyincheung.html

Chun Yin Cheung is a partner in PwC China's Risk Assurance Practice, based in the Shanghai office. He has worked at PwC for over 14 years, including five years in PwC Hong Kong’s Risk Assurance practice.

Mr. Cheung is our information security subject matter expert and has strong technical background and extensive experience in security assessment and regulatory compliance related advisory for financial service institutions, MNCs and SOEs in China. Mr. Cheung focuses on IT related regulatory compliance issues in China and Hong Kong.

Mr. Cheung is a member of the CPA (Hong Kong), CISA, CRISC, CISSP and CISP.

That, and with Ibai Basabe's fraud prevention background, how could this not be a scam?  Roll Eyes I mean if both dudes were working for a Chinese dude named Bob Smith, what reasons would they have to verify if that's his real name, and if not, what has he done in his past easily gleaned from the Internet? It's not like they're involved in some entity trying to garner $10M or something like that, albeit, in this case, it's exactly like that.
DAIA

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2017, 07:16:34 PM

[ICO Review] Quantum (Qtum)

http://daia.group/2017/02/28/review-qtum/
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: