Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525247 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
cybterpunk

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

From the Chinese wechat community, people already start to deposit BTC and ETH to the exchanges now.

more than 5000 people will participate the crowdsale in china.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vrankfruut

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:50:45 PM

looks good project..
i want to join ICO, i hope this not scam  Smiley
cybterpunk

Activity: 414
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 03:55:06 PM

Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

Qtum Crowdsale Details:

From https://qtum.org/en/crowdsale

Qtum Crowdsale Details

1. What is the Qtum Token (QTUM)?
2. What is the total QTUM supply and initial distribution?
3. When does the Crowdsale take place?
4. What crypto-currencies are accepted in the crowdsale?
5. What is the price of Qtum tokens? What bonuses can I receive?
6. How can I participate?
7. How are the funds secured?

What is Qtum?

1. What is the Qtum Token (QTUM)?

QTUMs are cryptographic software tokens used to engage with distributed applications (“dApps”) and smart contracts on the Qtum platform. QTUMs will serve as the staking currency of the Qtum blockchain and fuel computational operations performed by the Qtum network.

2. What is the total QTUM supply and initial distribution?

With the setting of Qtum’s Genesis Block, one hundred million (100,000,000) QTUMs will be created as Qtum’s total token supply, on top of which ~1% annual Proof of Stake (PoS) inflation will be added.
The QTUM token supply will be allocated as follows:

51% of Qtum tokens (51,000,000) will be distributed through the crowdsale

51 million QTUMs will be available for acquisition during the crowdsale. The funds raised this way will be used to bankroll the operations of the Qtum Foundation for the next four years. This includes development, administration, marketing, financial and legal consultancy, etc. Remaining, unsold tokens from the crowdsale budget will be sold privately to institutional investors.

20% of Qtum tokens (20,000,000 QTUM) will be distributed among founders, early backers and the development team

Founders, early backers and the development team are rewarded with Qtum tokens for their efforts, resources, and technologies contributed to the development of the Qtum blockchain.

7% - 8% of (Deducted from the 20% above)  Qtum tokens will be allocated to early backers and investors.

Qtum received over 1 million US dollars from 32 early investors, including a host of notable blockchain entrepreneurs (see below). Additional early investors will be disclosed at a later stage.

Anthony Di Iorio,   Co-founder of Ethereum and CEO at JAXX Wallet
            Roger Ver,   World’s first major investor in bitcoin startups
            Weixing Chen,   Founder of Kuaidi
            Jeremy Gardner,   Co-founder of Augur EIR at Blockchain Capital
            David Lee Kuo Chuen,   Founder of Left Coast, Libai and Dlee Capital Management
            Bo Shen,   Fenbushi Capital managing partner
            Jehan Chu,   Jen Advisors Ethereum Hong Kong Meetup
            Qingzhong Gao,   Director of HuaWei Strategic Cooperation
            Star Xu,   CEO of OKCoin
            Lihua Yi,   Partner at ZhongWo Investment
            Xiaolai Li,   Chinese Angel Investor

12% - 13% of Qtum tokens will be allocated to founders and the development team.

29% of Qtum tokens (29,000,000 QTUM) will be allocated to community initiatives concerning business development, as well as academic research, education, and market expansion

During the next four years, the Qtum foundation will allocate 29% of the initial QTUM supply to third parties promoting the application and growth of the Qtum ecosystem. This budget will be held in publically viewable wallets and subjected to community scrutiny. Potential surpluses arising from this activity will be redistributed among Qtum token and stakeholders.

Business development (20%)

In order to incentivize the adoption of Qtum technology and to promote the development of early decentralized applications, 20% of the total initial QTUM supply will be dedicated to selected industries and projects. This includes funding of strategic planning, project support and coin swaps as detailed below.

• 10% - half of the business development fund (10,000,000 Qtum tokens) will be used to facilitate the adoption of the Qtum blockchain in ten selected industries such as financial services, supply chain management, social media, online gaming, Internet of Things (IoT) and so forth. Qtum will reward selected DApps developed on the Qtum blockchain in proportion to their actual user base.
  • 10% - (10,000,000 Qtum tokens) will be used for the coin swaps. The Foundation will exchange Qtum tokens with crypto-tokens of other blockchain open source ecosystems, as well as app coins from dApps developed on the Qtum blockchain. The crypto-tokens and app coins acquired this way will be distributed among Qtum token and stakeholders.

Academic research, education, and market expansion (9%)

9% of Qtum’s initial token supply will be used to sponsor academic research, educational materials for developers, as well as promotion of Qtum technologies and contributions to open source communities. Some of the planned activities include:

• Establishing research labs in cooperation with high profile universities
  • Creating tutorials and educational materials for Qtum developers
  • Cooperation with other open source communities such as Linux, JavaScript, Docker, Php
  • Events and conferences to raise the awareness of the Qtum technology and facilitate market adoption

3. When does the Crowdsale take place?

The Qtum Crowdsale will start at 12PM GMT (8pm Beijing), March 16th, 2017 and end at 12PM GMT, April 15th, 2017 (after 30 days) or when all 51 million Qtum tokens are sold.

4. What crypto-currencies are accepted in the crowdsale?

During the crowdsale QTUMs are sold against Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).

5. What is the price of Qtum tokens? What bonuses can I receive?

The Qtum crowdsale includes four price tiers, lasting one week each, as well as an early bird bonus phase as detailed below (all times in GMT). QTUM price against ETH will be determined at sale start according to ETH/BTC market price.  

6. How can I participate?

The Qtum Crowdsale will be facilitated on selected online crypto-currency exchanges and crowdfunding portals. You can participate via any of the following venues:

7. How are the funds secured?

All funds collected during this sale will be deposited in secured multi-sig wallets. Keys to said wallets will be held by several officers and executives of the Qtum Foundation, making it so that all outgoing transaction have to be verified by multiple parties.

For more information, please see these resources:

Qtum Whitepaper and Economy Paper:

https://qtum.org/en/white-papers

Qtum Videos:

Technical Overview Video: https://qtum.org/en/videos/qtum-technical-introduction-and-demonstration

Qtum GoMobile Video: https://qtum.org/en/videos/qtum-go-mobile-demo

Qtum "Defining The Blockchain Economy" video: https://qtum.org/en/videos/defining-the-blockchain-economy

Qtum @ Ethereum Development Conference, Paris:  https://qtum.org/en/videos/qtum-presentation-at-edcon

Qtum More Information:

https://qtum.org/en/learn-more-about-qtum

what will happen to the unsold tokens?
what you mean by sell to institutions ? will they get a cheaper price?

They will get no discount at all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
AntiTrump

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:03:25 PM

If Qtum is finally answering thread questions....how come you removed the opportunity to invest on the website?  Seems like you are only catering to the Chinese market. 
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 04:19:15 PM

maybe i can buy house, car and make restaurant to make income in offline life  Grin

looks good project..
i want to join ICO, i hope this not scam
  Smiley

http://patch.com/california/newark/china-s-next-big-export-could-be-blockchain-technology

Up until now mostly undiscovered by the western market, the Qtum Foundation has recently published an intriguing Whitepaper, which has created ripples, reaching both sides of the Pacific. The international team, led by a predominantly Chinese management, introduced a blockchain platform, combining Bitcoin’s proven-to-deliver architecture with Ethereum’s smart contracting abilities, essentially introducing an improved version of Ethereum, running on a Bitcoin blockchain, while being compatible with both ecosystems.

Following legacy interest, but still taking the industry by surprise, the company recently announced that its business white paper has been co-developed by one of the ‘big four’ consultant agencies, being the first blockchain startup of its kind to do so.

https://qtum.org/uploads/files/cf6d69348ca50dd985b60425ccf282f3.pdf

Correct me if I'm wong, but I don't see PwC on the list of names attached to the linked-to Qtum's white paper, OR PwC or PricewaterhouseCoopers mentioned anywhere within.

Further, Qtum's white paper was released long after the Angel Backers supposedly seeded Qtum with their combined $1M USD, Qtum gladly taking the USD in spite of not legally able to accept US citizen investors for its non-profit having its charter in Singapore, specifically move from Mainland China so not to concern themselves with them pesky regulators.

To date, Qtum continues to NOT address even the most basic concerns like what the fuck is their founder's real legal name known here as Patrick Dai, yet due to KYC and AML regulations, ALL its investors MUST provide documentation proving who the fuck they are. Then again, Qtum is ONLY seeking $30M, so why the fuck should this community care. It's not like deals are being made in the back room somewhere atop an elephant. Oh, wait!
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2017, 04:20:37 PM

If Qtum is finally answering thread questions....how come you removed the opportunity to invest on the website?  Seems like you are only catering to the Chinese market. 

We didn't meet the KYC and AML rules required by Singapore.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 05:05:19 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2017, 05:21:30 PM by Gleb Gamow

If Qtum is finally answering thread questions....how come you removed the opportunity to invest on the website?  Seems like you are only catering to the Chinese market.  

We didn't meet the KYC and AML rules required by Singapore.

Don't forget one of the main rules outlined for non-profits registered in Singapore - revenues can't exceed $5M SGD (not USD) over its lifetime, yet you're seeking $30M USD in revenue during the crowdsale, upped from an initial $10M.

What say you? Or can non-profits registered in Singapore pick and choose which regulations they wanna abide by?

I've poked so many holes in Qtum's elephants, they're leaking like a sieve ...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2017, 08:15:53 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 12:41:22 AM by Gleb Gamow

It saddens me to have to say this, but if or when I'm wong, I say that I was wong. Boy, WAS I SO WONG!

I've previous alluded to Qtum NOT having a massive Chinese following. Well, as you'll soon read, Qtum's Chinese following is even more massive than Chantha Owen Lueung's Crypto-city updates. Below, I not only provided the link so that you can verify that what follows is genuine, but copy&paste every convo in Chinese on Qtum's Slack channel AND TOOK THE TIME TO TRANSLATE IT TO ENGLISH (already started with the Lithuanian translation). I suggest you get yourself a giant panda cup of coffee prior to tackling the MASSIVE leak that I was paid to not provide. Oh, and a couple cartons of cigarettes if you smoke should also be at your ready next to your piss can and bed pan for those still having to tether to the Internet. Again, fair warning: a MASSIVE read. MASSIVE! Did I say it was MASSIVE? If not, it's MASSIVE!

Qtum's Chinese Slack is much more massive than it's English counterpart which only weighs in at 6.96MB to date. I would share with you the weight of the QCS, but seriously don't want to put myself in position of being wong again, so I won't. Suffice to say, it's off the charts, predicated on if you read left to right, or right to left.

You'll soon read stuff penned by astute Chinese investors inquiring about Qtum like where is GitHub, then Team Qtum replies with watch us build beautiful projects; where do I find ICO? with a reply of on several platforms and on our website; then a big party is mention; the list is extensive as you'll soon learn upon reading the below.

Again, my takeaway is that the following is PROOF POSITIVE that Qtum has a MASSIVE, MASSIVE, MASSIVE Chinese following. I WAS SO WONG! Massively wong!  Cry Cry Cry

https://qtumnexus.slack.com/messages/qtum-china/

----- December 17th, 2016 -----

qtum-patrick [3:29 AM]
joined #qtum-china

qtum-patrick [3:30 AM]
set the channel purpose: Qtum Chinese community

qtum-patrick [3:36 AM]
renamed the channel from "qtumchina" to "qtum-china"

qtum-patrick [4:44 AM]
ok welcome to join too

qtum-patrick [11:05 PM]
Welcome to join us

----- December 17th, 2016 -----
qtumfan [3:00 AM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @changwu  joined, @btc_kz  joined, @stephen  joined, @mosanto  joined, @czl30956  joined, @woltemade  joined, @zhanxueyou  joined, @sonder  joined along with some others.

----- January 14th -----
zhanxueyou [ 2:46 AM ]
No one to speak

[2:47]  
ICO estimated on what platform to publish?

----- January 16th -----
tim [12:13 PM]
joined #qtum-china

qtum-patrick [9:09 PM]
Ico will be synchronized in several platforms and the official website

----- January 18th -----
jason [10:43 AM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @mitao  joined, @feiqihang  joined, @twigwam  joined, @tempus  joined, @shaoan  joined.

----- January 29th -----
shaoan [ 11:02 the PM ]
Several platforms are also used to raise all the BTC

qtum-patrick [11:03 PM]
Support btc and eth

shaoan [ 11:03 the PM ]
Did not find the quantum Chinese white paper

qtum-patrick [11:05 PM]
Here

[11:06]  
http://8btc.com/doc-view-783.html
Babbitt forum
Quantum Chain White Paper: Value Transfer Protocol and De-Centered Application Platform |
This white paper explains in detail how the value transfer protocol can be used to achieve point-to-point value transfer in the Qtum system, and how to build a network that supports multiple industries (financial, networking, supply chain , Social games, etc.) to the center of the application development platform (DAPP Platform), and the specific implementation of the program. Qtum open source community developed by the third block chain ecosystem is what, why the design of quantum chains and many other questions, the white paper can find the answer.

shaoan [ 11:55 the PM ]
Ok

[11:55]  
ICO exchange details have not yet released it

----- January 30th -----
IPEA [ 6:31 AM ]
joined #qtum-china

----- January 31st -----
qtum-patrick [7:28 AM]
Ico details will be announced in February.

wlj1021 [5:18 PM]
joined #qtum-china

Changwu [ 10:21 the PM ]
How do you see the role of Qtum and RSK?

----- February 1st -----
wlj1021 [4:52 AM]
What are the ICO details published in February?

djmikado101 [5:56 AM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @louisw  joined.

IPEA [ 7:19 PM ]
hello

qtum-patrick [7:31 PM]
hi

[7:31]  
Welcome to general channel

xiangguoqianr [ 11:28 the PM ]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @albert  joined, @bitether  joined, @joshuajbouw  joined, @lucis  joined.

----- February 8th -----
lucis [12:14 AM]
Somebody?

Changwu [ 12:15 AM ]
Should there be ..

lucis [12:24 AM]
:joy:

tantao [ 9:07 the PM ]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @liuzhijun  joined.

liuzhijun [ 11:12 the PM ]
Hello everyone, I see the quantum chain coming in. I am the old programmer, block chain recruits.

qtum-patrick [11:13 PM]
welcome

liuzhijun [ 11:16 the PM ]
I am still learning, just read the "block chain technology guide", feel the future block chain is not only in the financial, in all aspects of daily life as, such as food safety, property rights, etc.

[11:17]  
However, the technical details of the block chain is still very difficult to understand : innocent:

----- February 9th -----
stevenkcolin [4:41 PM]
joined #qtum-china

stevenkcolin [4:41 PM]
hello, 早

stevenkcolin [6:51 PM]
Hi patrick, I etheric Square solidity developers, also Ethernet network Chinese www.ethchinese.com  technical director, quantum chain above or contract with solidity language it?

qtum-patrick [6:55 PM]
Yes.

stevenkcolin [7:01 PM]
Great

[7:01]  
Look forward to the party tomorrow night.

[7:02]  
But the ether square code all open source, there are testrpc + truffle do front-end integration, there Mist + geth + wallet to do with the tone.

[7:03]  
What is the current development of qtum? Qtum the code I did not seem to see github?

[7:04]  
There are Mist + geth + wallet can do smart contract coding & debug

qtum-patrick [8:21 PM]
https://github.com/qtumproject
GitHub
qtumproject (Qtum)
Follow qtumproject on GitHub and watch them build beautiful projects.

[8:21]  
Now private will soon release beta

stevenkcolin [9:34 PM]
I am the address of this collection, look forward to the next.

----- February 10th -----
qtum-patrick [2:10 AM]
great!

breasal [5:08 AM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @swiftoncrypto  joined and left, @bcboilermaker  joined, @owen  joined, @vwpfong  joined.

----- February 14th -----
vwpfong [8:28 AM]
Anyone working on Springemail?

qtum-patrick [10:32 AM]
yes

lisacheng [ 2:07 the PM ]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @ray  joined, @ptrjosh  joined, @michal  joined.

----- February 15th -----
stevenkcolin [4:29 PM]
good morning

----- February 16th -----
psze [4:47 AM]
joined #qtum-china

lucis [6:23 PM]
Will qtum have golang version?

----- February 17th -----
Changwu [ 2:55 AM ]
Did not see guess no, c ++

ifttt [4:43 AM]
joined #qtum-china

qtum-patrick [12:47 PM]
C++

cifer [10:59 PM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @cc  joined, @tbcoin  joined, @evansixtin  joined, @yasuoyuhao  joined.

----- February 20th -----
lucis [7:05 PM]
: Joy:  C ++ looks awful

----- February 21st -----
user10 [3:20 AM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @destinyue  joined.

vwpfong [4:52 AM]
Any blockchain experts here?

nimofish [7:12 AM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @fyang  joined, @xiaofeixia  joined.

----- February 22nd -----
xiaofeixia [ 5:46 the PM ]
?

gougu [ 10:40 the PM ]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @nevets-iad  joined, @aceo  joined, @kafka  joined, @mikehash  joined, @fairness  joined, @benharp  joined, @qtum_stephen  joined, @elwingao  joined along with some others.

----- March 1st -----
liangxiaobu [ 8:02 the PM ]
There are Chinese channels

[8:02]  
Ask the slave have mobile end app?

[8:02]  
Can only look at what pc?

wzxiejinbin [8:08 PM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @andy  joined, @jenkylee  joined, @kpcian  joined, @liuji  joined, @fkysly  joined.

fkysly [10:55 PM]
There are also Chinese channels

yuwa [11:07 PM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @thtyxl  joined.

----- March 2nd -----
yuwa [1:22 PM]
Do you want to take part in the quantum chain?

philkurtland [3:35 PM]
joined #qtum-china. Also, @liuji  left.

----- March 4th -----
yuwa [11:18 PM]
There seems to be no one

----- March 6th -----

joined #qtum-china. Also, @archerwei  joined, @ngocquyhoang  joined, @greenparhelia  joined, @lee  joined.

<I hope there's enough room on this post to add the following>

https://steemit.com/qtum/@vindyne8/qtum-utxo-based-pos-smart-contract-platform-updates-go-here

Qtum - UTXO based POS Smart Contract Platform - UPDATES go here

vindyne851 in qtum

From the original post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.msg17650522#msg17650522

Qtum Update: January 28th, 2017
It has been a few days since we gave a status update, so we would like to give an overview of what’s going on behind the scenes.

Recently, we have begun work on a new website. That should be ready in about 3 weeks, until then, we will continue to use the current one (https://qtum.org). The section where we list our Angel Backers has been updated, we will reveal more names shortly once we have approval. We plan to discuss with our Angels why they decided to support our project, and what they expect from our team in the future.

The Qtum Crowd Sale will start on March 1st. We currently have enough funds to last until the sale ends on April 1st. The Crowd Sale will be hosted by major Chinese exchanges, which will be announced in February. There will also be a direct sale that is done on our website. The concrete information about the Crowd Sale will be announced in our business whitepaper prepared by PricewaterhouseCoopers. The technical whitepaper will come out mid-February. The draft section that we released a few weeks back was from the last revision of the whitepaper, so that portion will be completely redone for the new version.

On the Press front, we have done a decent job gaining traction with Blockchain industry sites. Our focus right now is engaging with the mainstream press. A large part of this project involves preparing a Blockchain project for real world business applications. We already have a signed partnership agreement with a company valued at 100 million dollars USD, which we will discuss later. We are currently in discussions with more companies, who are excited about our “Go Mobile” strategy. This was actually the portion of our project that convinced a billionaire to back Qtum.

Our development team is currently merging the Proof-of-Stake protocol into Bitcoin Core v0.13, along with some testing of the Account Abstract layer we implemented to allow the EVM to run on a UTXO model. The screenshot earlier of the mobile wallet is what you can expect to see once we have a working testnet. Jordan Earls can give a better update on this later, and it’s best to ask him questions directly if you want more details.

Again, if you would like to speak with our team directly, there is always someone on Slack:

https://qtumslack.herokuapp.com/

Fuck me in the ass! Qtum's OP on SeemIt also has a MASSIVE following - 5 votes, earning them a MASSIVE $0.56, of which has already been withdrawal and safely in the hands of PwC maintaining Qtum's financials.

I'll tell you what! When I'm rarely wong, I go WONG BIG!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:33:38 AM

Q18. To whom are Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) made? Please include a link to their website.

A18. Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) are reported to Commercial Affairs Department of Singapore - http://www.cad.gov.sg/amlcft/stro/

Hello, sirs,

You don't know me, but I'm an infamous paid-to-not-post troll on BitcoinTalk, my main nemesis is cocksuckeroverflow.

Would you be so kind as to let me know where you want me to send the research documents I've amassed recently on an entity known in these here parts as Qtum, a non-profit registered in Singapore?

During the fall of 2016, Qtum amassed over $600K in bitcoins stemming from sources known and unknown, both highly suspicious having nefarious roots. A large portion of said bitcoins were liquidated just prior to Qtum registering its charter in Singapore as a non-profit.

Soon thereafter, they claimed to amassed one million dollars in funding solely to get their ducks in a row for their highly hyped ICO (akin to an IPO, but in the cryptocurrency space), a major chunk of said million coming from the same source Qtum just liquidated the aforementioned bitcoins days prior. Qtum's original goal was to amassed only $10M, but recently was upped it to $15M, with accounts now having the sum upped even further to $30M.

Many folks on the BitcoinTalk forum and Qtum's Slack channel have asked myriad questions, all but the most mundane were ignored, with the few addressed raising even more questions. Qtum also claims to be working hand-in-hand with PwC, but has yet provided an iota of proof of such an arrangement/agreement. Further, Qtum's principals have gone by several different names over the past months and years, not providing proof of the real name of its founder in spite of demanding documentations of its investors under the auspices of KYC and AML regulations.

I have a whole lot more info so, again, please let me know where I should send it. These people at Qtum are scaring me and my livestock, not being able to rest till assured all is fine or ...

Bruno (Chinese name: Luŏ Xióng; 裸熊)
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:48:35 AM

Maybe if you had credible backers I would show interest, but having the likes of people like Anthony Di Iorio as a backer speaks volumes. Enjoy your shit project. 
btc-mark

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

allcoin.ca

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

Here is the details guides may help you buy on Allcoin.

1,Fistly, you need to register an Allcoin account on https://www.allcoin.com.
2, Secondly, there should be BTC on your Allcoin account .
There are 3 methods to get BTC
  Method 1:You can deposit BTC to your Allcoin account directly
  Method 2:If you have USD , you can deposit/transfer USD to Allcoin , then buy BTC with 0    trading fees on https://www.allcoin.com.
  Method 3:If you have other digital currencies on Allcoin , you can sell them to have BTC
3,If you have prepared everything , then wait to 20:00, March 16(Beijing time )to buy Qtum token on https://www.allcoin.com.

Notice :Allcoin is a listed digital currency platform on Canada, we have strict KYC to comply for the regulations. We suggest you complete your KYC before you operate your account for the safety consideration. If you have any suggestion or questions , please contact our customer service directly , we will try our best to resolve the issue.

Allcoin is committed to providing the best exchange solution for leading global blockchain projects. The core value of Allcoin is focused on innovations and sustainability. Only the best Blockchain projects that have the highest growth potentials will be incubated and listed.
Official Website URL: https://www.allcoin.ca/
Official Telegram URL: https://t.me/AllcoinEN
Qtum (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 06:10:01 AM

Qtum Update:

The Qtum Roadmap has been released:

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:04:27 AM

scam scam scam scam

Method 2:If you have USD , you can deposit/transfer USD to Allcoin , then buy BTC with 0    trading fees on https://www.allcoin.com.
  Method 3:If you have other digital currencies on Allcoin , you can sell them to have BTC
3,If you have prepared everything , then wait to 20:00, March 16(Beijing time )to buy Qtum token on https://www.allcoin.com.

Notice :Allcoin is a listed digital currency platform on Canada, we have strict KYC to comply for the regulations. We suggest you complete your KYC before you operate your account for the safety consideration. If you have any suggestion or questions , please contact our customer service directly , we will try our best to resolve the issue.

Hello, Mark. How you doing today? Hope all is well, bud. Seriously, hope all is well at this speaking because me's found some neat stuff that I was paid to not post that'll make you ... ummmm ... not so well. So to let you know that I's no bullshiting, take a look at this hilarious lip sync video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ge8cRLyFl8. Recognize that guy, Mark? Sounds to me like when the doctors fixed his back, they changed his voice to that of a younger man.  Cool Did the docs snipped a tad too low?  Shocked

For those playing at home, there's still 'bout 2 more days before you get to empty your wallets into Qtum's coffer controlled by NOT PwC.

TBC, I uncovered what I'm about to release thank's to Qtum's shill Bob Smith on their Slack channel which I just happened to tune in to via an email link. Dude also has the red-ass for me just like cocksuckeroverfolw. I like the part where Bob alludes to trusting Allcoin because they've been around for 3-4 years, whereupon Lucy immediately replies with a thanks, not offering up that it's a new Allcoin were supposedly dealing with purchased by Cascadia for $86K+.

Come to think of it, there's no way that Bob is a shill for Qtum, for he wouldn't've mentioned Mark in any capacity, let alone continue to question Lucy. Apologies to Bob for comparing him to CSOF.  Kiss

Enjoy the following while I pen the big reveal. I swear to Jehovah, dudes, you're gonna love my next post. Bring hammers, for I have the nails for Qtum's coffin. Oh, and please don't forget to watch that video I linked to above, now saved on my computer, for I have every reason to believe it won't be up much longer.  Grin

silky.johnson [4:11 PM]
Also, can I withdraw my Qtum OUTSIDE of China? (planning to use Yunbi)

[4:11] 
Alsox2 how will PoS will be done? and in what timeframe?

lilbit [4:40 PM]
joined #general. Also, @judas.ryder  joined.

macvery [5:10 PM]
+1 waiting for the answer.
https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1489445153766687
bapu
So basically i need to send ether to a  wallet and it will send me tokens back, right ?
Posted in #generalToday at 3:45 PM

hsk9 [6:04 PM]
replied to a thread
qtum-earlz 10:40 AM
we intend to have 2 nodes in every major country
https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1489426814747376
2 replies
hsk9 6:04 PM
qtum-earlz: How many nodes will be there? Their ip address is public?
https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1489453444399871?thread_ts=1489426814747376&cid=C3FPCHBCL

badlyo [6:32 PM]
joined #general

lucy [6:45 PM]
Hello

[6:47] 
I am from Allcoin .com , if you have any questions about qtum and Allcoin , please tell me

miaomiao [6:52 PM]
hi man

[6:52] 
what is the PoS rate?

qtum-earlz [6:52 PM]
Welcome to the channel :slightly_smiling_face:

lucy [6:52 PM]
:grinning:

miaomiao [6:53 PM]
@qtum-earlz   @lucy  so foreigners better go allcoin.com?

lucy [6:54 PM]
Allcoin offer the usd and BTC  deposit , it is convenient to buy Qtum and trading later

[6:55] 
Welcome to Allcoin

https://www.allcoin.com/

mj [6:56 PM]
joined #general

miaomiao [6:56 PM]
still. @qtum-earlz    what is POS rate. thanks.

qtum-earlz [6:57 PM]
not exact yet, but it'll be low at around 1% interest

miaomiao [6:59 PM]
thanks man

macvery [7:00 PM]
I just have passed identity verification at Yunbi. But still i can't see Qtum ICO. Where can i find it?

lucy [7:02 PM]
ICO starts at 20:00, March 16,(beijing  time )

macvery [7:03 PM]
thanks. So, does it mean that i can't see any introduction how to participate ICO?  like, where to send BTC or ETH or something.

qtum-earlz [7:03 PM]
I don't believe the ICO is listed on yunbi yet. You can load your funds there though now

macvery [7:07 PM]
Ok, so at least, i can move my money to Yunbi to be prepared Smiley

aboody [7:28 PM]
Anybody from Yunbi? I submitted KYC from yesterday and till now it's not approved

bobsmith [7:34 PM]
@lucy  Who is we talk with now your name ?

[7:35] 
for fair I no Bob Smith .

lucy [7:36 PM]
I am Lucy Sun from Allcoin Team

qtum-patrick [7:36 PM]
@mike

bobsmith [7:37 PM]
ty

lucy [7:38 PM]
@bobsmith happy to see you

bobsmith [7:39 PM]
I trust allcoin because they around 3-4 years and they trust QTum .

lucy [7:40 PM]
of course , thanks for the trust

bobsmith [7:42 PM]
is patrik on now ?

aboody [7:48 PM]
@qtum-patrick  I really like your vision for Blockchain Technology, Glad to have the opportunity to be part of your team. I will do what it takes to help you make this great Idea happen.

mike [8:15 PM]
Hello @aboody   , I am mike from Yunbi exchange. Could you give me your email through DM, I will help you look after it.

msterofcoin88 [8:16 PM]
joined #general

bobsmith [8:18 PM]
did patrik say what he do about Gleb guy on bitcoin talk ?

jeffscott [8:33 PM]
joined #general

jeffscott [8:35 PM]
Really interesting stuff you guys are doing, which as a US citizen I could participate

[8:36] 
wish*

lucy [8:36 PM]
welcome @jeffscott

jeffscott [8:36 PM]
thank you @lucy

bobsmith [9:02 PM]
lucy are you scc ?

[9:03] 
of allcoin ?

lucy [9:03 PM]
Yes

bobsmith [9:03 PM]
never mind , I see now you change name .

ty, lucy

[9:04] 
lucy what is your chinese name ?

lucy [9:05 PM]
Chinese name is long

bobsmith [9:06 PM]
lucy long or sun long or some thing else ?

lucy [9:07 PM]
I am not familiar with slack , so I changed  a short name

[9:07] 
@bobsmith it is not important about the name

[9:08] 
We are here care about Qtum token

bobsmith [9:11 PM]
understand . knowing name of people at allcoin not important like at QTum . so lucy is owns allcoin ?

[9:12] 
I no see owners of allcoin here http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=321047795
bloomberg.com
Allcoin Technology Ltd.: Board of Directors - Bloomberg
View Allcoin Technology Ltd. Board of Directors profiles, including company insiders and other company Board Members.

lucy [9:13 PM]
I am the market manager not owner of allcoin

bobsmith [9:17 PM]
I now see this on site "The previous Allcoin.com  has been taken-over. If you still have any assets in your previous account, please contact: allcoin.com@outlook.com" When did old allcoin sell ? why you no say that when I said 3-4 years early up ?

lucy [9:19 PM]
We take over the old domain name about 2years ago

[9:19] 
But the business is not changed

bobsmith [9:20 PM]
all new people then , right ?

lucy [9:21 PM]
Most are new people now

[9:22] 
You are familiar with the old company @bobsmith

bobsmith [9:23 PM]
I read just now old allcoin bad but new allcoin good . but if old people still there I no know what think . old from UK, new in Kanada . right ?

lucy [9:24 PM]
Yes Canada now

milky [9:24 PM]
joined #general

bobsmith [9:24 PM]
Cascadia company , right ?

lucy [9:25 PM]
Yes

bobsmith [9:25 PM]
I no understand why old people still there if they bad persons .

[9:26] 
and ty for taking time to answer questions , lucy .

lucy [9:27 PM]
Most are new persons now , don't worry about that

bobsmith [9:45 PM]
what is btc-mark full real name ?

lucy [9:46 PM]
What is wrong?

bobsmith [9:47 PM]
I no brake nothing . why you ask me ?

lucy [9:49 PM]
Just to know if there is something wrong

bobsmith [9:54 PM]
I just like know btc-mark full real name ? he is new owner of allcoin , right ?

bensig [10:02 PM]
I loaded funds in Yunbi and I'm a US citizen. I'm planning to participate in the ICO. Will Yunbi block me? I also have German citizenship.

bobsmith [10:03 PM]
you have mark name , lucy "

lucy [10:06 PM]
He is not the owner@bobsmith

bobsmith [10:08 PM]
okay , but he play important role , right ? so what his name ? is his last name Long , to ?

lucy [10:11 PM]
Not Long

mike [10:14 PM]
Hello @bensig  , I am Mike from Yunbi to answer your question.

[10:16] 
You can use your passport to do identity verification. After you pass the verification, you are good to participate in Qtum ICO.

bobsmith [10:25 PM]
okay , so Mark is no Tai Long , right ?

new messages
lucy [10:26 PM]
Not tai long

Qtum Update:

When I get done, Team Qtum WILL be hitting the road needing every roadmap they can get their hands on. HAHAHA & Chuckles
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

scam scam scam scam

Hello, Mark. How you doing today? Hope all is well, bud. Seriously, hope all is well at this speaking because me's found some neat stuff that I was paid to not post that'll make you ... ummmm ... not so well. So to let you know that I's no bullshiting, take a look at this hilarious lip sync video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ge8cRLyFl8. Recognize that guy, Mark? Sounds to me like when the doctors fixed his back, they changed his voice to that of a younger man.  Cool Did the docs snipped a tad too low?  Shocked

For those playing at home, there's still 'bout 2 more days before you get to empty your wallets into Qtum's coffer controlled by NOT PwC.

TBC, I uncovered what I'm about to release thank's to Qtum's shill Bob Smith on their Slack channel which I just happened to tune in to via an email link. Dude also has the red-ass for me just like cocksuckeroverfolw. I like the part where Bob alludes to trusting Allcoin because they've been around for 3-4 years, whereupon Lucy immediately replies with a thanks, not offering up that it's a new Allcoin were supposedly dealing with purchased by Cascadia for $86K+.

Come to think of it, there's no way that Bob is a shill for Qtum, for he wouldn't've mentioned Mark in any capacity, let alone continue to question Lucy. Apologies to Bob for comparing him to CSOF.  Kiss

Enjoy the following while I pen the big reveal. I swear to Jehovah, dudes, you're gonna love my next post. Bring hammers, for I have the nails for Qtum's coffin. Oh, and please don't forget to watch that video I linked to above, now saved on my computer, for I have every reason to believe it won't be up much longer.  Grin

silky.johnson [4:11 PM]
Also, can I withdraw my Qtum OUTSIDE of China? (planning to use Yunbi)

[4:11] 
Alsox2 how will PoS will be done? and in what timeframe?

lilbit [4:40 PM]
joined #general. Also, @judas.ryder  joined.

macvery [5:10 PM]
+1 waiting for the answer.
https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1489445153766687
bapu
So basically i need to send ether to a  wallet and it will send me tokens back, right ?
Posted in #generalToday at 3:45 PM

hsk9 [6:04 PM]
replied to a thread
qtum-earlz 10:40 AM
we intend to have 2 nodes in every major country
https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1489426814747376
2 replies
hsk9 6:04 PM
qtum-earlz: How many nodes will be there? Their ip address is public?
https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1489453444399871?thread_ts=1489426814747376&cid=C3FPCHBCL

badlyo [6:32 PM]
joined #general

lucy [6:45 PM]
Hello

[6:47] 
I am from Allcoin .com , if you have any questions about qtum and Allcoin , please tell me

miaomiao [6:52 PM]
hi man

[6:52] 
what is the PoS rate?

qtum-earlz [6:52 PM]
Welcome to the channel :slightly_smiling_face:

lucy [6:52 PM]
:grinning:

miaomiao [6:53 PM]
@qtum-earlz   @lucy  so foreigners better go allcoin.com?

lucy [6:54 PM]
Allcoin offer the usd and BTC  deposit , it is convenient to buy Qtum and trading later

Welcome to Allcoin

https://www.allcoin.com/

mj [6:56 PM]
joined #general

miaomiao [6:56 PM]
still. @qtum-earlz    what is POS rate. thanks.

qtum-earlz [6:57 PM]
not exact yet, but it'll be low at around 1% interest

miaomiao [6:59 PM]
thanks man

macvery [7:00 PM]
I just have passed identity verification at Yunbi. But still i can't see Qtum ICO. Where can i find it?

lucy [7:02 PM]
ICO starts at 20:00, March 16,(beijing  time )

macvery [7:03 PM]
thanks. So, does it mean that i can't see any introduction how to participate ICO?  like, where to send BTC or ETH or something.

qtum-earlz [7:03 PM]
I don't believe the ICO is listed on yunbi yet. You can load your funds there though now

macvery [7:07 PM]
Ok, so at least, i can move my money to Yunbi to be prepared Smiley

aboody [7:28 PM]
Anybody from Yunbi? I submitted KYC from yesterday and till now it's not approved

bobsmith [7:34 PM]
@lucy  Who is we talk with now your name ?

[7:35] 
for fair I no Bob Smith .

lucy [7:36 PM]
I am Lucy Sun from Allcoin Team

qtum-patrick [7:36 PM]
@mike

bobsmith [7:37 PM]
ty

lucy [7:38 PM]
@bobsmith happy to see you

bobsmith [7:39 PM]
I trust allcoin because they around 3-4 years and they trust QTum .

lucy [7:40 PM]
of course , thanks for the trust

bobsmith [7:42 PM]
is patrik on now ?

aboody [7:48 PM]
@qtum-patrick  I really like your vision for Blockchain Technology, Glad to have the opportunity to be part of your team. I will do what it takes to help you make this great Idea happen.

mike [8:15 PM]
Hello @aboody   , I am mike from Yunbi exchange. Could you give me your email through DM, I will help you look after it.

msterofcoin88 [8:16 PM]
joined #general

bobsmith [8:18 PM]
did patrik say what he do about Gleb guy on bitcoin talk ?

jeffscott [8:33 PM]
joined #general

jeffscott [8:35 PM]
Really interesting stuff you guys are doing, which as a US citizen I could participate

[8:36] 
wish*

lucy [8:36 PM]
welcome @jeffscott

jeffscott [8:36 PM]
thank you @lucy

bobsmith [9:02 PM]
lucy are you scc ?

of allcoin ?

lucy [9:03 PM]
Yes

bobsmith [9:03 PM]
never mind , I see now you change name .

ty, lucy

[9:04] 
lucy what is your chinese name ?

lucy [9:05 PM]
Chinese name is long

bobsmith [9:06 PM]
lucy long or sun long or some thing else ?

lucy [9:07 PM]
I am not familiar with slack , so I changed  a short name

[9:07] 
@bobsmith it is not important about the name

[9:08] 
We are here care about Qtum token

bobsmith [9:11 PM]
understand . knowing name of people at allcoin not important like at QTum . so lucy is owns allcoin ?

[9:12] 
I no see owners of allcoin here http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/board.asp?privcapId=321047795
bloomberg.com
Allcoin Technology Ltd.: Board of Directors - Bloomberg
View Allcoin Technology Ltd. Board of Directors profiles, including company insiders and other company Board Members.

lucy [9:13 PM]
I am the market manager not owner of allcoin

bobsmith [9:17 PM]
I now see this on site "The previous Allcoin.com  has been taken-over. If you still have any assets in your previous account, please contact: allcoin.com@outlook.com" When did old allcoin sell ? why you no say that when I said 3-4 years early up ?

lucy [9:19 PM]
We take over the old domain name about 2years ago

[9:19] 
But the business is not changed

bobsmith [9:20 PM]
all new people then , right ?

lucy [9:21 PM]
Most are new people now

[9:22] 
You are familiar with the old company @bobsmith

bobsmith [9:23 PM]
I read just now old allcoin bad but new allcoin good . but if old people still there I no know what think . old from UK, new in Kanada . right ?

lucy [9:24 PM]
Yes Canada now

milky [9:24 PM]
joined #general

bobsmith [9:24 PM]
Cascadia company , right ?

lucy [9:25 PM]
Yes

bobsmith [9:25 PM]
I no understand why old people still there if they bad persons .

[9:26] 
and ty for taking time to answer questions , lucy .

lucy [9:27 PM]
Most are new persons now , don't worry about that

bobsmith [9:45 PM]
what is btc-mark full real name ?

lucy [9:46 PM]
What is wrong?

bobsmith [9:47 PM]
I no brake nothing . why you ask me ?

lucy [9:49 PM]
Just to know if there is something wrong

bobsmith [9:54 PM]
I just like know btc-mark full real name ? he is new owner of allcoin , right ?

bensig [10:02 PM]
I loaded funds in Yunbi and I'm a US citizen. I'm planning to participate in the ICO. Will Yunbi block me? I also have German citizenship.

bobsmith [10:03 PM]
you have mark name , lucy "

lucy [10:06 PM]
He is not the owner@bobsmith

bobsmith [10:08 PM]
okay , but he play important role , right ? so what his name ? is his last name Long , to ?

lucy [10:11 PM]
Not Long

mike [10:14 PM]
Hello @bensig  , I am Mike from Yunbi to answer your question.

[10:16] 
You can use your passport to do identity verification. After you pass the verification, you are good to participate in Qtum ICO.

bobsmith [10:25 PM]
okay , so Mark is no Tai Long , right ?

new messages
lucy [10:26 PM]
Not tai long

Qtum Update:

When I get done, Team Qtum WILL be hitting the road needing every roadmap they can get their hands on. HAHAHA & Chuckles
Whoever Lucy is, she has done this shit before. She good at evasion.....but not good enough, me thinks.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 08:13:50 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/philipmcmaster/

Thanks to Bob Smith asking questions (in spite of he no like me posting) ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=799512.msg8988517#msg8988517

Mr. Tai Long is a very admirable public welfare, he gave up the superior life of Canada came to China to promote "heaven, earth, people," the three fingers of the idea, for many years as a day, put a lifetime of energy, time, money And even health in China's environmental and social welfare. But has been forgotten to focus on China's public welfare undertakings gave him buried a health deterioration of the hidden dangers, due to lumbar disc herniation, oppression sciatic nerve, but perennial lack of treatment, had a surgery to solve the disease, and now let him difficult to walk , Can only stay in bed. One of the reasons for the cause of the cause is that he was in China in order to save a young man hit by a taxi, causing himself to be injured and hospitalized. At present, his illness requires medical expenses 7-10 million yuan. This may not be heavy for a Canadian university professor, but now he has been unable to accept the burden of surgery. <A I = 17> At the same time, Mr. Dalong has been active in China's digital currency circle, and the various digital money team, the company has a very good personal, especially for digital public welfare also have their own understanding and attention. So we hope that from September 26 to October 6 between a cross-industry, cross-border fund-raising activities, in order to thank Mr. Dalong for China's public welfare undertakings and sacrifices.

The above found thanks to ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1656526.msg16632383#msg16632383

Please share this information with your friends, share the logo of the company you want and the best wishes from China, and appear at my UN climate change conference.

Recently, the Chinese government has been actively promoting and studying the chain Good news .. my info, hope you can help me ...

I will once again participate in the November UN climate change conference (I attended last year in Paris, this year in Morocco, Marrakech) ...

I will I left China on November 1 and I had a good public relations relationship with Chinese chain chain companies, and came to my speech www.HOWtheBLOCKCHAINsavedTheWORLD.com (based on www.HowCHINAsavedTheWORLD.com)
Wish me good luck, it was great The Please visit my website www.BLOCKCHAINtoMARRAKECH.com ...

here are some suggestions on how to send "good wishes" photos:

your company will be a good opportunity ! This will continue to promote the United Nations Climate Change Conference in Morocco, Marrakech _ \! / Www.BLOCKCHAINtoMARRAKECH.com

Please start action today - starting from bit by bit little things and behavior - I will try to push in a few The United Nations Climate Change Conference held in the week to come together to find solutions to pollution and climate crises.

"The AT in the BE THE UNITED NATIONS"
# 1.) Send me your organization's logo

"the A GOODWILL PHOTO SHARE the MESSAGE the FROM CHINA"
# 2.) Please send me your team stretched out three fingers (index finger, middle finger, ring finger) Smile picture (only three fingers of the photo was qualified ... ... 2 fingers victory gestures according to the unqualified!)

" ) Click www.GreaterBLOCKCHAIN.com and select the comfort zone (where you want to show your logo, photos and organization name) Philip.McMaster@hotmail.com Please reply to the message as soon as possible to avoid message delay! PLEASE RESPOND TODAY www.BLOCKCHAINambassador.com www.3rdSectorAmbassador.com www.RepublicOfConscience.com ) Click www.GreaterBLOCKCHAIN.com and select the comfort zone (where you want to show your logo, photos and organization name) Philip.McMaster@hotmail.com Please reply to the message as soon as possible to avoid message delay! PLEASE RESPOND TODAY www.BLOCKCHAINambassador.com www.3rdSectorAmbassador.com www.RepublicOfConscience.com
stackoverflow

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 09:22:56 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2017, 09:39:52 AM by stackoverflow

When I get done ... BS

No one cares what you say glebby, you are a well known paid and discredited troll  Grin
mrmind

Activity: 168

Bitcoin Investor

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:22:27 PM

this is a pure scam my comments being deleted by the mod .

Dont invest in qtum it is a scam

stackoverflow

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2017, 12:28:45 PM

this is a pure scam my comments being deleted by the mod .

Dont invest in qtum it is a scam

you mean the huge red text wall, it was not a comment, it was spam. of course it will be deleted!
wings.ai

Activity: 840
Merit: 523

Turn your financial ideas into reality

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

anyone know how to get the blockchain funding data for the last 24 hours of the qtum ICO? please PM

we're doing some forecast testing on wings and need to get the amount raised in the last 24 hours to award people for their accuracy

thanks in advance

https://owl.wings.ai/#!/home/project/0x497f5c03a6c285574269e893dc092350e28092c54ca4dabc4717740869230614/info

Grin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: