Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
xtyling

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! now with a successful crowdsale just sit and watch it happen, all the naysayers will cry later this year  Grin

You can still blame glebby for making you miss this one  Tongue

Best? No there will be more successfult ICOs which will be on

I bet people who invested expect a rapid rise in price on launch. All new alts on releases do go below ICO price for some time.

We will see in 3 months how this project is going. Till then I am out. Better pay double the price on exchange than investing and knowing that you were warned about it and you lose all your money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:25:52 PM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! now with a successful crowdsale just sit and watch it happen, all the naysayers will cry later this year  Grin

Best? No there will be more successfult ICOs which will be on

I bet people who invested expect a rapid rise in price on launch. All new alts on releases do go below ICO price for some time.

We will see in 3 months how this project is going. Till then I am out. Better pay double the price on exchange than investing and knowing that you were warned about it and you lose all your money!

This one does not look like the kind that drops below ICO price, we will see  Smiley
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:35:03 PM

By the amount of money collected, it is probably the best, but it is more correct to evaluate the project by the amount of money earned on it.

Freedom to Ross Ulbricht!
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

In case you missed it, Qtum was featured on The Huffington Post

By Daniyal Sheikh

Bitcoin, the owner-less currency system introduced by a mysterious programmer going under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto, recently celebrated its 8th birthday. This year, the anniversary was especially festive, with the cryptocurrency trading at about $1000 per piece - stabilizing around a market cap. approaching 15 Billion USD. Not bad for an open-source project which began its career as a cyber-libertarian rebellion against a corrupt financial sector.

Since its humble first steps, Bitcoin soon managed to shed its counter-establishment flair and attracted the attention of entrepreneurs and regulators alike. But above all, the groundbreaking technology underlying the project, the blockchain, rapidly begun to spark hopes and dreams of techno-Utopian visionaries everywhere.

One gang of such visionaries, led by a 19 year-old prodigy named Vitalik Buterin, teamed up some four years ago to extend Nakamoto’s decentralized exchange model, so it could execute far more complicated transactions, enabling a wide array of new possibilities - ranging from “smart” contracts which execute themselves, to web applications that can’t be taken down, censored or attacked.

The real-world application of Butterin’s new blockchain gospel would probably revolutionize commerce and change it forever, enabling degrees of transparency and corporate accountability unseen since the dawn of the industrial revolution. However, the new and exciting abilities provided by the project came at a price: in order to sustain the complexity of the new platform, called Ethereum, Bitcoin’s elegant and rock solid transaction model had to be modified to the degree that interacting with its blockchain became a complicated and heavy-duty operation - thus far preventing it from exhausting its capabilities.

Combining Forces in Asia

The next step in blockchain’s evolution might come from a surprising angle. The Chinese government has recently listed blockchain technologies among the main development directions under the PRC’s 17th five year plan, and hopes to use the technology to fight corruption.

Following institutional backing, and building upon the under-utilized potential of smart contracts and decentralized applications, Qtum (pronounced Quantum), a Chinese startup, is detriment to push blockchain technologies towards mainstream adoption, promising to make the game-changing technology accessible to legacy organizations and governments around the globe for the first time.

Up until now mostly undiscovered by the western market, the Qtum Foundation has recently published an intriguing Whitepaper which has created ripples, reaching both sides of the Atlantic. The international team, led by a predominantly Chinese management, introduced a blockchain platform, combining Bitcoin’s proven-to-deliver architecture with Ethereum’s extended smart contracting abilities - a combination believed to be impossible until now. The implications of the proposed technology, if found to be functioning as advertised, are far reaching indeed, and bear the potential to disrupt the very way the internet works, while heralding a new age of decentralized commerce.

The blockchain space is notorious for harboring buzzword pumping startups, which very often fail to deliver on their hair-raising promises. The major investors in this industry have long become immune to empty rhetoric and are seldom impressed by teams, promising to reinvent the blockchain. However, judging by the amount of traction Qtum receives, this project seems to play in a different league.

Anthony Di Iorio, Ethereum Co-Founder, and CEO of JaxxWallet; Chen Weixing, Billionaire founder of Kuaidi, the Chinese version of Uber; Jeremy Gardner, co-founder of Augur and EIR at Blockchain Capital; David Lee Cuo Chuen, founder of Left Coast & Libai, as well as Bo Shen, General Partner at Fenbushi Capital; are only a few excerpts from a long and very impressive list of investors and advisers, gathered around Qtum.

Following legacy interest, but still taking the industry by surprise, the company recently announced that its business white paper has been co-developed by one of the ‘big four’ consultant agencies, being the first blockchain startup of its kind to do so.

This unusual involvement of legacy investors and regulators makes it very likely that we’re about to witness the third major breakthrough of decentralized technologies; Bitcoin, of course, being the first, Ethereum, with its smart contract concept the second, leading to the third in terms of finally implementing these principles in the real-world.

If Qtum, backed by its heavy-weight partners, succeeds in its endeavours, we could soon live in a world of decentralized international trade - applying to contracts, supply-chain management and corporate governance the same logic Bitcoin applied to money itself: rendering them cryptographically secured, transparent and immune to corruption and fraud.

Only 5.5% of the available Qtum tokens remain for sale, if you would like to participate, please visit:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:23:44 PM

By Daniyal Sheikh

Bitcoin, the owner-less currency system introduced by a mysterious programmer going under the pseudonym of Satoshi Nakamoto, recently celebrated its 8th birthday. This year, the anniversary was especially festive, with the cryptocurrency trading at about $1000 per piece - stabilizing around a market cap. approaching 15 Billion USD. Not bad for an open-source project which began its career as a cyber-libertarian rebellion against a corrupt financial sector.

Since its humble first steps, Bitcoin soon managed to shed its counter-establishment flair and attracted the attention of entrepreneurs and regulators alike. But above all, the groundbreaking technology underlying the project, the blockchain, rapidly begun to spark hopes and dreams of techno-Utopian visionaries everywhere.

One gang of such visionaries, led by a 19 year-old prodigy named Vitalik Buterin, teamed up some four years ago to extend Nakamoto’s decentralized exchange model, so it could execute far more complicated transactions, enabling a wide array of new possibilities - ranging from “smart” contracts which execute themselves, to web applications that can’t be taken down, censored or attacked.

The real-world application of Butterin’s new blockchain gospel would probably revolutionize commerce and change it forever, enabling degrees of transparency and corporate accountability unseen since the dawn of the industrial revolution. However, the new and exciting abilities provided by the project came at a price: in order to sustain the complexity of the new platform, called Ethereum, Bitcoin’s elegant and rock solid transaction model had to be modified to the degree that interacting with its blockchain became a complicated and heavy-duty operation - thus far preventing it from exhausting its capabilities.

Combining Forces in Asia

The next step in blockchain’s evolution might come from a surprising angle. The Chinese government has recently listed blockchain technologies among the main development directions under the PRC’s 17th five year plan, and hopes to use the technology to fight corruption.

Following institutional backing, and building upon the under-utilized potential of smart contracts and decentralized applications, Qtum (pronounced Quantum), a Chinese startup, is detriment to push blockchain technologies towards mainstream adoption, promising to make the game-changing technology accessible to legacy organizations and governments around the globe for the first time.

Up until now mostly undiscovered by the western market, the Qtum Foundation has recently published an intriguing Whitepaper which has created ripples, reaching both sides of the Atlantic. The international team, led by a predominantly Chinese management, introduced a blockchain platform, combining Bitcoin’s proven-to-deliver architecture with Ethereum’s extended smart contracting abilities - a combination believed to be impossible until now. The implications of the proposed technology, if found to be functioning as advertised, are far reaching indeed, and bear the potential to disrupt the very way the internet works, while heralding a new age of decentralized commerce.

The blockchain space is notorious for harboring buzzword pumping startups, which very often fail to deliver on their hair-raising promises. The major investors in this industry have long become immune to empty rhetoric and are seldom impressed by teams, promising to reinvent the blockchain. However, judging by the amount of traction Qtum receives, this project seems to play in a different league.

Anthony Di Iorio, Ethereum Co-Founder, and CEO of JaxxWallet; Chen Weixing, Billionaire founder of Kuaidi, the Chinese version of Uber; Jeremy Gardner, co-founder of Augur and EIR at Blockchain Capital; David Lee Cuo Chuen, founder of Left Coast & Libai, as well as Bo Shen, General Partner at Fenbushi Capital; are only a few excerpts from a long and very impressive list of investors and advisers, gathered around Qtum.

Following legacy interest, but still taking the industry by surprise, the company recently announced that its business white paper has been co-developed by one of the ‘big four’ consultant agencies, being the first blockchain startup of its kind to do so.

This unusual involvement of legacy investors and regulators makes it very likely that we’re about to witness the third major breakthrough of decentralized technologies; Bitcoin, of course, being the first, Ethereum, with its smart contract concept the second, leading to the third in terms of finally implementing these principles in the real-world.

If Qtum, backed by its heavy-weight partners, succeeds in its endeavours, we could soon live in a world of decentralized international trade - applying to contracts, supply-chain management and corporate governance the same logic Bitcoin applied to money itself: rendering them cryptographically secured, transparent and immune to corruption and fraud.

Only 5.5% of the available Qtum tokens remain for sale, if you would like to participate, please visit:

No thanks leave them to yourself, draw the number of bitcoins you know how to do this, we already understand, but apparently there is no work.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

I think this project is one of the best in crypto this year! now with a successful crowdsale just sit and watch it happen, all the naysayers will cry later this year  Grin

You can still blame glebby for making you miss this one  Tongue

Keep on sucking qtums dong, stackoverflow. You are no doubt the number 1 fanboy sockpuppet, congrats! In fact, you probably comprise 90% of the positive posts in this thread. Wow! Such a strong community! A whole one person!
cnupo

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

I think it is fucking scam
ico website like https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/qtum_dashboard  scam also, i registered 17, still cannot login website, it show me error - wrong password, wrong username

lol , i changed password 5 times, still cannot login

Scam scam scam
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:15:21 AM

I think you did well for the paid work.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:16:44 AM

ico website like https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/qtum_dashboard  scam also, i registered 17, still cannot login website, it show me error - wrong password, wrong username

Scam scam scam

I think that no-login-in will be good for you.
ada84

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:29:14 AM

I've invested in this project as it seems that the QTUM boys are working on something very exciting.

Are the haters here simply unable to afford investing in the crowdfund?
Are they unable to verify their identities with allcoin.com?

Earlz is clearly a very clever man who's been an active, constructive contributor to this community for a long time now.

Coupled with articles by Forbes and HuffPost mentioning nothing about a scam (both of whom have journalists far more skilled than the anonymous witch-hunters on this board), I think some of you really need to find something better to do.

See you on the other side, suckers.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:32:00 AM

I've invested in this project as it seems that the QTUM boys are working on something very exciting.

Earlz is clearly a very clever man who's been an active, constructive contributor to this community for a long time now.

Coupled with articles by Forbes and HuffPost mentioning nothing about a scam (both of whom have journalists far more skilled than the anonymous witch-hunters on this board), I think some of you really need to find something better to do.

We are busy making money in trading tha. Investing in these smoke and mirrors shit
cnupo

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:19:15 AM

allcoin.com sold out everything 17.03, on the weekends they not working, today I sure nothing more will be, so why you spam here?

I happy that i didnt invest so many in this scam
cnupo

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:25:22 AM

I think they collecting our email + password for steal more money lol
Oteman_Btc38

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:03:37 AM

There are only 5% percent left

If you want to buy qtum, please visit http://www.ico365.com/?hl=en
Kenia.Blodgett@yahoo.com

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:22:18 AM

By Daniyal Sheikh

Combining Forces in Asia

All ready invested in the project best of luck for your future plan
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:03:34 AM

The Qtum Project was featured on The Merkle on March 8th, discussing our Whitepaper release:

(Singapore – March 9, 2017) –The Qtum Foundation has released a whitepaper (https://qtum.org/en/white-papers) detailing the technical workings of the Qtum blockchain stack. Qtum is a smart contract platform for industry use cases, allowing mobile use of smart contracts and employing a Proof-of-Stake consensus protocol. The paper titled, Smart-Contract Value-Transfer Protocols on a Distributed Mobile Application Platform, was authored by the co-founders of the Qtum project, Patrick Dai, Neil Mahi, Jordan Earls and the project’s Scientific Advisor Dr. Alex Norta.

Mobile Support

Qtum’s UTXO-based blockchain supports the SPV (Simple Payment Verification) protocol from launch, which will allow lite wallets, running on mobile devices, to engage natively with decentralized applications and smart contracts for the first time. This feature also allows IoT devices to be secured and operated with smart contracts. Lite wallets allow users to interact with the network without having to download and sync with the entire blockchain, enabling low bandwidth/storage access to smart contracts. With SPV support, transactions can be signed by the device itself rather than having to rely on third-party services to relay messages. The Foundation recently illustrated their mobile functionality in a demo video on their website (https://qtum.org/en/videos/qtum-technical-introduction-and-demonstration).

“Getting smart contracts to work on smartphones and tablets heralds a new age in the field of decentralized computation. With about half of all Internet traffic being generated by mobile devices, every real-world use case for decentralized applications would massively benefit from mobile support – especially if we’re taking the tendencies of developing markets into account”  — Patrick Dai, Co-founder of the Qtum Project

Account Abstraction Layer

The Account Abstraction Layer, described in the whitepaper, is what allows Qtum’s UXTO-based blockchain to seamlessly interact with the Ethereum Virtual Machine and more virtual machines down the line. By enabling smart contract execution on a UTXO platform, contracts are given more functionality thanks to the relative complexity of the UTXO model compared to an Ethereum-account like model. In addition to mobile support for smart contracts and dApps, Qtum’s UTXO structure gives users more traceability of smart contracts while offering more privacy with blockchain innovations like Change Addresses (CA) and more privacy enhancements in the pipeline. For more details please review: https://qtum.org/en/lm/account-abstraction-layer-overview

“This whitepaper fills the gap in the state of the art by presenting the Qtum smart-contract framework that aims for socio technical application suitability, the adoption of formal-semantics language expressiveness, and the provision of smart-contract template libraries for rapid best-practice industry deployment.” — Alex Norta, Scientific Advisor of the Qtum Project

Smart-Contract Lifecycle Management

qtum explained

The whitepaper addresses many concerns presented by industry users because of what happened with the case of the Ethereum DAO attack. Smart Contract Lifecycle Management aims to resolve this issue and other potential issues by allowing contract collaboration, negotiation, review, and tracking. Blockchain technology’s inherent distributed nature allows for contracts to run without being interrupted; however, change is the nature of life and contracts need updating to reflect new landscapes.

With smart-contract management, contracts can evolve according to cross-organizational collaboration. Smart-contract management can help establish trust between businesses with proper security vetting by collaborating parties. Additionally, smart-contract management enables contracts to be more like living documents and when situations changes, (i.e., terms are broken in the contract, such as a delay) parties can determine if they want to amend or close the contract.

“Qtum aims to revolutionize business processes and the way that businesses interact with their customers by making smart contract technology mobile and practical. The SPV protocol allows smart contracts to move from servers and laptops, into IoT and mobile devices.” — Jordan Earls, Co-founder of the Qtum Project

About Qtum: Qtum is an open source value transfer protocol and decentralized application platform. The development team hails from multiple countries around the globe and is a collection of top experts in the industry. The Qtum Foundation, headquartered in Singapore, is the decision-making body that drives the project development. The Qtum Foundation has engaged one of the world’s leading professional service providers, PwC, for project management support. Learn more at https://qtum.org

MEDIA CONTACT:
John Scianna                                             
PR Manager                                               
john@qtum.org

There is less than 4% of the available Qtum tokens left for sale, if you would like to participate, please visit:

There are still some Tokens available at:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

Scam scam scam

Same thing happened to me. It's a crap site, it forwards you to 8btc.com to register but doesn't do it/let you login. I wonder if it only allows users from asian countries to register or something like that.

I got my qtum tokens from allcoin - no problems there, EXEPT that they ran out of supply very quicky, a few hours after release and they haven't had any more since..

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Oteman_Btc38

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 12:40:46 PM

Scam scam scam

Same thing happened to me. It's a crap site, it forwards you to 8btc.com to register but doesn't do it/let you login. I wonder if it only allows users from asian countries to register or something like that.

I got my qtum tokens from allcoin - no problems there, EXEPT that they ran out of supply very quicky, a few hours after release and they haven't had any more since..

Have a try with http://www.ico365.com/?hl=en
gotoshi2000

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:45:15 PM

Warning,QTUM IS A SCAM.
See the following pic
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ckZ6Qa
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:28:00 PM

If you conduct ICO on websites, then why can not you add more memory and resources to their normal operation?

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Pages: « 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 [143] 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: