Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
JimRussell

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

Ive heard about Qtum und did my research for about 20min. What i read is, that Qtum could be a scam. There is no proof of it?!

So better not to invest yet. To be sure; Just wait for the coins on market, right?
Yes they are involved with previous ico scam and ran away with bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stackoverflow

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 11:31:37 AM

Ive heard about Qtum und did my research for about 20min. What i read is, that Qtum could be a scam. There is no proof of it?!

So better not to invest yet. To be sure; Just wait for the coins on market, right?

Bigger trolls tried in vain to convince people of that, but they failed  Grin

No proof of the above!
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:21:53 PM

Bigger trolls tried in vain to convince people of that, but they failed  Grin

No proof of the above!

I read the proof that the founder was a scammer. There is the sold proof.
Why do you say "no proof"? Are you blind?
applsdev

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:26:32 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 12:36:39 PM by applsdev

@JimRussell. Can you give a link to this "previous ICO" or any other proof of this scam?
Tesorex

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:30:03 PM

Not even president of the united states could raise $10 millions in 90 minutes.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 12:34:06 PM

Congratulations to Qtum for raising this huge amount.The problem with any China originated project is that it is China centered.
Lack of communication with global investors is one of the reason I dump my Antshares.
They list coins on only Chinese exchanges,they have too many holidays lol
ekoja

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:45:45 PM

Not even president of the united states could raise $10 millions in 90 minutes.

D. Trump? He can!  Grin Grin
ekoja

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 12:46:57 PM

@JimRussell. Can you give a link to this "previous ICO" or any other proof of this scam?

Read the posts by Gleb who did a lot of research.
applsdev

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2017, 01:07:09 PM

And who is this Gleb?
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:20:52 PM

Bigger trolls tried in vain to convince people of that, but they failed  Grin

No proof of the above!

I read the proof that the founder was a scammer. There is the sold proof.
Why do you say "no proof"? Are you blind?

It's simple. He is either a paid shill or a member of the team. Don't believe me? Just look through his post history and decide for yourself.
stormia

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:23:16 PM

Congratulations to Qtum for raising this huge amount.The problem with any China originated project is that it is China centered.
Lack of communication with global investors is one of the reason I dump my Antshares.
They list coins on only Chinese exchanges,they have too many holidays lol

Oh boy you're going to love their (lack of) communication with global investors here... They won't even provide the ICO fund addresses so that investors can verify the funds exist and watch what is being done with them. It's been a while now since the ICO has ended, and still no proof of funds. They won't even respond to requests for proof with any explanation or excuse, not that there can possibly be a good one. There is only one logical reason not to provide the proof, and that is to hide something.
stormia

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:24:00 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 02:42:58 PM by stormia

Here's a good place to start: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/due-diligence-pack-for-qtum-7369ef48917b#.a6bqulp3k

And here's a link to the previous project Dai scammed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.msg17942817#msg17942817

And this is Gleb: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097
You can find additional dirt on this project not contained in the medium.com post by looking at his past posts in this thread (and other threads, for example you can see the thread he started to get help from the mods to prove that stackoverflow manipulated an image to try to make it look like Gleb was extorting him for money- a good example of why you should not believe a thing stackoverflow says: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813991.msg18070334#msg18070334 and you can also find all the previous scams he was successful in spotting prior to this one)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:16:26 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/alibaba-pwc-partner-to-fight-food-fraud-with-blockchain/

China-based e-commerce giant Alibaba has teamed up with PwC to develop a system to reduce food fraud using blockchain tech.

The Alibaba Australia project, which also includes AusPost and nutritional supplement maker Blackmores as partners, is aimed to improve the way foods are tracked, cutting down on the risk of counterfeit products on the market.

The so-called 'Food Trust Framework' effort will see the partners build a pilot blockchain platform in Australia that will track products from producer to consumer.

"This will include the development of a pilot blockchain technologies solution model for vendors to be utilized by participants across the supply chain," Alibaba said in a statement today.

According to ZDNet, Alibaba said the blockchain platform would allow shipments to be tracked in real-time, as well as improving security and transparency in the fight against fraud.

"The signing of today's agreement is the first step in creating a globally respected framework that protects the reputation of food merchants and gives consumers further confidence to purchase food online," said Maggie Zhou, managing director of Alibaba Group Australia and New Zealand.

Food fraud has increasingly become an issue, especially in Alibaba's home nation of China. The new initiative is being seen as a testbed for solutions to the issue that has cost lives in the country and elsewhere.

The move may also bolster Alibaba's reputation following accusations that its online marketplaces are rife with counterfeit goods.

So PWC involved with Qtum too ?

Allow me to also quote this wall of text to state that Walmart is already doing something like this announced last year, they being the first mega entity to make the quantum leap into blockchain technology.

Apologies for following the lead and not quoting the source given that's the theme of this thread, viz. Qtum garnered $15M during their ICO soon to be proven via Wikipedia ... [wait] ... here's the Wiki link penned by ... wait for it ... Team Qtum.

Meanwhile, users are having trouble assessing the Chinese exchanges so to view their precious Qtum tokens - froken till September AT THE EARLIEST - yet this is NOT a scam cuz this is how venerable entities operate in this space.

The other thing that nobody has addressed besides myself is how Qtum is planning of having over $5M in their coffer when it's illegal for a non-profit in Singapore to amass over $5M in revenue?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 03:30:52 PM

Here's a good place to start: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/due-diligence-pack-for-qtum-7369ef48917b#.a6bqulp3k

And here's a link to the previous project Dai scammed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.msg17942817#msg17942817

And this is Gleb: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=349097
You can find additional dirt on this project not contained in the medium.com post by looking at his past posts in this thread (and other threads, for example you can see the thread he started to get help from the mods to prove that stackoverflow manipulated an image to try to make it look like Gleb was extorting him for money- a good example of why you should not believe a thing stackoverflow says: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1813991.msg18070334#msg18070334 and you can also find all the previous scams he was successful in spotting prior to this one)

cocksuckeroverflow is the Bruce Peterson of Qtum just like Gay VouchTard is the Bruce Peterson of The Legends Room. For those playing at home, Bruce Peterson was BFL's biggest fanboy, then I proved that Bruce was literally working for BFL at their KC plant. This is Bruce -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=135662
stackoverflow

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 04:14:56 PM

All the accusations here a mere hearsay!

I wonder why the trolls are still so excited here, get a life! you failed to discredit this project, you only discredited yourselves.

Time will tell, go waste your energy somewhere else  Grin

Come back in September if this project does not deliver, then you can troll! now it's useless.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

I wonder why the trolls are still so excited here, get a life! you failed to discredit this project, you only discredited yourselves.

Come back in September if this project does not deliver, then you can troll! now it's useless.

What a fuckin moron! How the fuck is all our accusations here a mere hearsay when one of our accusations is that to date Qtum's $15M non-profit endowment is nothing but hearsay, they've yet to provide a single proof that such even occurred?

It's you, cocksuckeroverflow, that's continually being discredited with each and every post you pen and not us, this reply being a prime example.

According to you, we should all go away and let nobody post on this thread whatsoever, but come September Qtum will either post that their platform is fully functionally and all is shall or investors will return demanding where Team Qtum went to, for they're nowhere to be found on the Internet, a very likely scenario given that their MO is exactly the same as all other nefarious actors who came before them in this space. To boot, if you're still around, cocksuckeroverflow, you'll be championing some other nefarious brand with jeez dripping from your chin. AND THAT'S THE FUCKIN TRUTH!
A.M.

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 07:04:51 PM

What a fuckin moron! How the fuck is all our accusations here a mere hearsay when one of our accusations is that to date Qtum's $15M non-profit endowment is nothing but hearsay, they've yet to provide a single proof that such even occurred?

It's you, cocksuckeroverflow, that's continually being discredited with each and every post you pen and not us, this reply being a prime example.

According to you, we should all go away and let nobody post on this thread whatsoever, but come September Qtum will either post that their platform is fully functionally and all is shall or investors will return demanding where Team Qtum went to, for they're nowhere to be found on the Internet, a very likely scenario given that their MO is exactly the same as all other nefarious actors who came before them in this space. To boot, if you're still around, cocksuckeroverflow, you'll be championing some other nefarious brand with jeez dripping from your chin. AND THAT'S THE FUCKIN TRUTH!

I'm going to bookmark for September to come and see jizzy boy Cheesy These fucks not even showing proof of raised funds and jizzy boy wants them even more. I suspect jizzy is one of them because who could be so dumb.
stackoverflow

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 08:11:27 PM

You said yourself that you were unable to prove behind the shadow of a doubt that this is a scam. So let's give the team the benefit of the doubt, and the presumption of innocence until proven otherwise (that's how it works with sane people).

You are being extremely aggressive, and using uncivil language and throwing unproven accusations here and there, if you think it's cool, it's not, if you think you can bully people into believing your BS, it will not work, it will perhaps work on the sheeple but the success of the ICO proves that your efforts were vain!

If you do not trust exchanges like yunbi and 8btc then it's your problem, these platform are very trustworthy and you cannot prove they had been involved in shady operations before (unlike you!).

Finally, all people here stand on one of two sides, whether you invested in this knowing that you have to wait until September and you assume the risk and trust the team (that's where I stand) or you decided to stand on the sidelines because all the FUD that took place here before and during the ICO made you decide that it was not worth it for you to take the risk. I do respect and understand both sides. What I don't understand is the continued FUD and unproven attacks at this point what are trying to prove (without proof)?

I can understand that with all the scams in crypto you see scam everywhere, but I'm convinced this is not.

And next time you accuse someone remember this: "the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies" otherwise it's false accusation.

So just chill out and watch it happen! this will be a success!
stormia

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 09:50:36 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 10:14:43 PM by stormia

Actually we appear to have succeeded brilliantly, seeing as how they didn't raise any money at all! No addresses with funds in them whatsoever  Smiley feelsgoodman!

Meanwhile everybody on this forum knows you're nothing other than qtums loyal dog, as evidenced by your post history especially your failed attempt to discredit Gleb by fraudulently manipulating an image. I can't thank you enough for doing that, as it proves beyond a doubt you are full of shit to everybody.

And btw we can do whatever we want so no, I won't go away. I love how that's all you can do now to defend this shit, just beg and plead with everybody to pull a veil over their eyes and walk away.
stormia

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 10:01:09 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2017, 10:18:03 PM by stormia

Finally, all people here stand on one of two sides

And next time you accuse someone remember this: "the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies" otherwise it's false accusation.

I love when your own words/posts work against you. Makes it almost too easy.

"All people here stand on one of two sides" tell me stackoverflow, aside from you and maybe 2-3 other people (not counting the obvious sockpuppet accounts that were made days ago) how many users here stand on the side of qtum? Go ahead and list them and then when I get a chance I will list all the users who stand against it (will take me considerably longer to assemble that list).

But this is my favorite, so freaking perfect and I almost can't believe you were foolish enough to say this given everything: "the burden of proof is on the one who declares, not on one who denies"

So, that means without a doubt that you agree that the burden of proof is on qtum who has declared they raised over 15 milion USD but provided absolutely zero proof to support that (when all they have to do is share the addresses)  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy we are simply denying that claim, so the burden does not lie on us. Thank you! This is exactly right and what I've been saying all along! So can we get that proof now? You are with us in asking for the proof now clearly, right?

Your own words are now a direct contradiction to a stance you so adamently cling to here (that qtum doesn't need to provide proof), you have just admitted yourself that the burden of proof lies with them in regards to those funds. Thank you for finally agreeing!

Looking forward to seeing how you try to weasel out of your own words.
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: