Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525249 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
onetwo12

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

- https://qtum.org

Qtum, will probably replace ethereum because it is simpler and has fewer problems. The UXTO model is much cleaner. They have a lot of previous developers and have already done two previous coins and are the best team I have seen so far.

I won't trust dev that promoting qtum-SCAM.....

I have not looked at qtum's code.

We know the qtum founder and he is one of the largest investors in Skycoin from four years ago, before qtum or any of this. Some of the people around him are legendary scammers, but he is not a scammer.

I think Patricks role in the bitbay situation is exaggerated. I read through the arguments and it just sounds like drama.

Many of the people in the Bitcoin community are sociopaths. They often steal things or cause drama, then immediately blame it or scapegoat it on someone else. They are not even done stealing the money, before they go on campaign of moral indignation against the fall person.

I think Patrick was blamed for Bitbay because his personality makes him an easy victim for sociopaths and the human predators in the bitcoin community. There are people walking around, sizing people up and trying to determine whether they can manipulate someone, setup a scam, steal things and who is going to be gullible or a fall person.

If you knew the people involved, you would understand what the social dynamic is.

>Also how can you be so confident qtum is going to replace ETH based on it's tech when they haven't released code yet?

Ethereum is using an accounts model, like Ripple. Which is anti-blockchain and anti-privacy and very traceable. It is against the philosophy of Bitcoin.

All coins going forward will be on the UXTO model and it is best practice for blockchain. Moving turing complete smart contracts off of accounts model and onto UXTO is extremely important and that is what qtum appears to be doing.

We need to figure out how to do general computation on a UXTO model. Instead of being restrained to the Ripple/Ethereum accounts model.

I think they will get closer to the goal, but only get there part way
- thin client for smart contracts (major limitation for existing system)
- moving smart contracts onto UXTO (major milestone)

I do not know if qtum has succeeded, but they seem to be going in right direction. I talked to one of their technical leads and they were focused on "Getting it working with something we can do now" and then incremental improvement over time. So first implementing the Ethereum virtual machine on top of UXTO, then working out the research problems for a native turing complete UXTO language later.

I do not know if there is a way to full UXTO while still having "gas". I think you will need to get rid of the "gas". In the ethereum model to take full advantage. I do not know if qtum will be able to go far enough in doing that, but is heading in the correct direction.

Ethereum tries to be both a token and a computer.
- we started with pure tokens (Bitcoin)
- then we added a computer to the tokens (Ethereum)
- now we just trying to figure out how to build  pure computer on UXTO
- Then once we have the computer, the tokens or coins just become a program or entity running on this "distributed computer"

Bitcoin, Ethereum, qtum, byteballs, etc are just stepping stones. Towards a final solution. None of these will exist or be relevant in ten years. We are in an age of transition and I am looking at the projects that are getting closer to the goal, in a pure mathematical sense.

Even Skycoin is being ripped up and its foundations constantly rewritten when it is advantageous to do so. Bitcoin is static and relatively unchanging, while Ethereum has been able to get the community to accept constant small changes.

Skycoin is on a punctuated equilibrium model, where we do bug fixes and polishing, then completely rip up and rebuild the foundation as needed, then go back to bug fixes and polishing.

Right now, we are exploring new networking primitives and the advantage of immutable data structures, but are still on blockchain. Putting EVM on UXTO is heading towards immutable data structures from the perspective of computation, while we are heading towards immutable data structures from the path of consensus, networking and simplifying object synchronization protocols.

One of the pilots that is being spun out of that project is the distibuted, peer-to-peer social media platform built upon immutable data structures and peer-to-peer object replication. For this Skycoin chose a public key, cryptographic publisher/subscriber model and DAG immutable object tree. While Ethereum's project chose a Kadmelia DHT block storage model.

Ignoring the individuals and the drama, I am just looking at the "future direction" and who is heading in that direction.

>Also how can you be so confident qtum is going to replace ETH based on it's tech when they haven't released code yet?

I am not confident it will replace Ethereum. At the start, it will be equivalent to ethereum in terms of being able to run the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) on top of qtum with UXTO. Then they will do a native language.

It will depend on the implementation. I do not know if qtum has succeeded, but they seem to be going in right direction.

Similarly, Byteballs may fail or may not exist in ten years, but they are pioneering the first experiments into replacing the Blockchain with a DAG. Which we have been considering for several years now.

Similarly, Bitcoin was the first but people are getting used to the idea that it will not be the final or best cryptocurrency. That it was just the first generation and that we can build better and improve it substantially.

so Bitcoin Ethereum Qtum Skycoin and Byteball.

that's the evolution of the blockchain technology.

another advantage of Qtum i think is it's based on proof of stake

Both bitcoin and Ethereum are still POW based.

Skycoin and Byteball and Qtum are very interesting.

one more project, i think it's elastic.

i think skycoin dev missed one point, Qtum is POS based.

Also that's the speech Patrick made on Ethereum DEV Conference in Paris.

http://edcon.io/download.html

22 Qtum:How Qtum make EVM run on UTXO Model

0:

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

do you have the plan to release a proof of work version Qtum?

since Ethereum will switch to POS by the end of 2017.

then people with a lot of GPU card need to find some new coins to mine

so it will be great if Qtum release a POW version same time ?

how do you guys think ?

[/quote]

what's the TPS of Qtum?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 10:48:43 AM

https://forum.qtum.org/

Seems Qtum Forum Online now

how many users in the forum now?

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 11:01:23 AM

http://technode.com/2017/01/13/qtum-wants-to-unify-bitcoin-and-ethereum-blockchain-applications/

Qtum wants to unify Bitcoin and Ethereum blockchain applications

Qtum a Shanghai-based blockchain company, announced on Wednesday a more than 1 million USD angel round from top blockchain evangelists, academics, venture capitalists, and technology enthusiasts on Wednesday. The company claims they have the world’s first digital currency that can execute smart contracts with a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism, and are now working on a project called Qhola to circulate its currency on top of WeChat mini program.

Some of the project backers include Kuaidi founder Chen Weixing, OkCoin CEO Star Xu, founder of Ethereum and Jaxx Blockchain Interface Anthony Di Iorio, blockchain technology advocate Bo Shen, and Chinese angel investor, Xiaolai Li.

Qtum (pronounced “quantum”) is an open-source value transfer protocol and decentralized application platform that aims to pool the development resources of Bitcoin with decentralized application developers from Ethereum. Ethereum is a platform and a programming language that makes it possible for any developer to build and publish next-generation decentralized applications.

“Bitcoin is primarily a value transferring network while Ethereum is predominantly a smart contracts platform. Qtum utilizes the core technology from both of these platforms; it merges the value transfer technology of Bitcoin with smart contract execution technology of Ethereum,” John Scianna, PR manager at Qtum told TechNode.

The funding will allow the Qtum Foundation to develop a working beta of the project. Until now, the team has managed to get the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) running on a fork of Bitcoin Core 0.13, which allows the company to use many of the decentralized applications that were already built on Ethereum.

Leveraging WeChat mini-apps

WechatIMG5
“Light wallet” protocol supporting Qtum
Qtum is aiming to leverage WeChat’s new mini-apps platform to circulate its tokens on WeChat. Qhola takes advantage of WeChat’s mini programs to allow users to send and receive Qtum tokens as well as pay for products and services within WeChat. Qhola also aims to take this technology to other mobile messaging platforms such as Facebook Messenger and Telegram.

“Current tokenized applications require users to download the whole blockchain. When you think about a user trying to store over ten gigabytes of data on their phone just to run a few apps, it’s not realistic,” John remarked. “Qtum can run tokenized applications without having to download the blockchain.”

Qtum is currently compatible with the existing Simple Payment Verification “light wallet” protocol and will support mobile device use cases.

Uniting Bitcoin and Ethereum

“The support we received from public figures in both the Bitcoin and Ethereum communities illustrates that we are uniting these two groups,” said Patrick Dai, Founder of the Qtum project and previous employee at Alibaba. An alumnus of Draper University, Partick has been part of the Bitcoin community since 2012.

Many current blockchain projects were built with the ideology that technology should disintermediate corporations, and have programs run by themselves with no central governing body. Most businesses, however, will continue to rely on people for most operations, but there are still many use cases where blockchain technology can reduce waste and inefficiencies for businesses.

Qtum aims to be the bridge between the two so that users can have autonomous applications and businesses can have their blockchain applications without having to create their own technology from scratch.

running farm worldwide
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Any non Chinese exchange where we can buy Qtum from?
Papski

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 12:38:03 PM

I think there is 1 exchange that they are claiming that is based in Canada but it is still owned by a Chinese guy probably still makes it Chinese.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 04:08:51 PM

The Crowdsale sold out in 5 days. When the main network is released in September, participants will be able to withdraw tokens from the exchanges.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

only thing matter is if dev can delivery the platform or not

otherwise no matter how many people invest, it may fall.

also it does not matter if someone like the project, someone do not like the project.

even right now, some people still think bitcoin is a scam

if dev can delivery the platform, Qtum will be the top5 coin in 1 year.

i will bet 10BTC on this.

welcome to join me.

Hey, you fuckin idiot! How many times does Qtum have to tell you that they're a nonprofit and that its token IS NOT AN INVESTMENT VEHICLE?
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:53:01 AM

if Qtum can not be a top5 coin on coinmarketcap by April 9th 2018.

i will give 10BTC to who bet with me.

wanna bet for sure? Im up for it

ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:44:02 AM

The ICO is already finished.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

They showed big numbers from exchanges who participated in the ICO and big names have attach their signature in there, but where are the TX ID`s or even the address that holds the 15 million worth of BTC, if your an investor provide a TX ID`s so we can follow where is your coins located.
BTCspace

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:54:28 PM

only thing matter is if dev can delivery the platform or not

otherwise no matter how many people invest, it may fall.

also it does not matter if someone like the project, someone do not like the project.

even right now, some people still think bitcoin is a scam

if dev can delivery the platform, Qtum will be the top5 coin in 1 year.

i will bet 10BTC on this.

welcome to join me.

Hey, you fuckin idiot! How many times does Qtum have to tell you that they're a nonprofit and that its token IS NOT AN INVESTMENT VEHICLE?

you fuckin idiot Gleb. i will not help you anymore. you fuckin idiot!

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:54:51 PM

ok

then we need find an escrow.

running farm worldwide
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:59:58 PM

ok

Yassin is youre man....
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=222847
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

Lol what the hell 2018 is far away, we should have better bets here pertaining to what the value of ur favorite junk may be by the end of april 2017. That would be fun. These markets are really un-fucking-predictable, u never know how things could turn out tomorrow, let alone 2018 lol. Im still holding out hope that bitcoin will crash to 300 usd // now what?

Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:39:17 PM

ok

Yassin is youre man....

+ 1

I'm in for 1 BTC. i don't want to lock my funds up for a year as i already doubled it in three weeks

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
MofoMF

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

Mai bine mort,decat asa de viu! *TM

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 01:20:29 PM

Too much rage on this thread Cheesy

eTitanium [ETIT] Blockchain Cryptocurrency
WebsiteWhitepaperBlock ExplorerDownloadRoadmapForumPool
joelaaron16

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

Qtum Update:

Wednesday Night, February 1st, 10pm EST; 7pm PST we will be having a Q&A session on our Slack channel with Qtum team members.

Patrick Dai, our co-founder, will also be explaining details about the development status, white paper, crowd sale, future plans, and so forth.[/size]

Click here to join our Slack, currently there is about 550 members:

Do not hesitate to join, I have also joined, with the best team and professional then this project is perfect. Join now to start collaborating! With the Slack, you can message your team, share files, and get updates from the other tools you use daily. See the Slack in action in this video.
yes that's right if you are wanted to learn more about this project slacks will be the best way since the dev and the community can talk more info about the project and surely the dev are willing to provide all the details regarding how this would be a successful project incoming days.GL

more you  keen more you learn and do not be hesitate to ask or learn.
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:19:39 PM

There is very little activity in this topic. A solid negative and a few pious believers in the success of this deception.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2017, 01:07:20 AM

This is an older article that was published in response to some questions asked about the Qtum project:

http://news.8btc.com/why-qtum-choose-utxo-model-and-the-benefits

Why Qtum Choose UTXO Model and the Benefits
JAN 18, 2017by PATRICK DAI in BLOCKCHAIN  11 0 986

I have read the Qtum whitepaper over last 1 hour so understanding may not be 100% but this is my assessment.

0. Basically it is just another bitcoin fork with extension to the bitcoin scripting language to support solidity contracts?

First of all, Qtum is far from being “just another bitcoin fork”. We have a vision for the Qtum project and one of the biggest and most professional teams ever seen in crypto with support from real world companies and investors. Our goals for Qtum go far beyond the crypto scene and it will be a top project, not just another fork.
Our choice of bitcoin core as a main base for Qtum is based on the fact that bitcoin is the most mature, stable and secure blockchain available, in comparison to ethereum, bitshares or others, which are still considered unstable with the numerous problems and security issues they had since they launched. In addition to bitcoin having the biggest support from the community which offers a large collection of tools and software related to bitcoin which can be used by quantum as well, in contrast to the other blockchains which sometimes lack even the simplest software (mobile wallets, stable desktop wallets …).
Also we use bitcoin script as a bridge between the EVM and regular transaction, the Qtum model was very well designed, and is much more complicated than you make it sound.

1. There is no compelling reason to choose UTXO over smart contract via balance.

It is like comparing a general journal vs a general ledger, which is better? The answer is it depends. I guess it is only UTXO because it is using a bitcoin fork and calling it UTXO as a feature is just a gimmick. In fact I suspect scalability becomes bigger problem since you need to maintain SPV to manage UTXO for multiple different states? Will be interesting to see how to implement wallets.
Does that make hyperledger better since they supports both utxo and balance?
Our choice of UTXO is simply choosing the best technology, there have been some efforts made through some articles to make the account model seem as performant and secure as the UTXO model, however, it’s not. Without going into much details, the account model is too naïve and simplistic and offers no parallelism, it always reminds me of the cup telephone transaction model.

For us, a hybrid model as the one used by Hyperledger was the wrong choice since it will cause us to be incompatible with neither bitcoin nor ethereum. In Qtum we have a priority to keep full compatibility with bitcoin which will allow us to implement future bitcoin BIPs to Qtum thus taking advantage of the developments done by the bitcoin core team and community.
For more details,please refer below:

1) If we wanted just a simple smart contract platform to build on top of, it would’ve been significantly easier for us to just fork Ethereum.

2) The UTXO allows for the SPV protocol to work. Ethereum currently does not have anything like SPV. There’s no way to run a simple wallet on Ethereum without downloading the entire blockchain, or trusting a centralized 3rd party.

3) The UTXO model is overall much more simple, and because it’s been used by Bitcoin, it has been thoroughly tested and proven to be secure. Although Ethereum’s account model is conceptually easy to understand, it requires more complexities and edge cases in order to secure it from replay and double spend attacks.

4) Scalibility should not be a problem for Qtum. Although contracts can create state changes etc, these state changes are not directly stored on the blockchain. Rather, state is considered the accumulation of all actions and differences created by executing each smart contract. This could admittingly make syncing the blockchain slower (because block processing will be slower than Bitcoin), but the other benefits provided are worth this performance hit. Furthermore, the only additional thing stored in the UTXO set right now is contract code, and contract-owned outputs (though their data becomes unimportant after the output is initially processed). There may be plans proposed later which prune the UTXO set’s stored data as well, to reduce the UTXO set size further.

5) SPV will work almost identically to how SPV wallets work today. For a quick summary, a light wallet downloads block headers, and then sends P2P nodes requests (using bloom filters) to get all transactions for each block matching the keys that this wallet own. Because the contract system creates normal transactions, this already works. IF you a contract sends funds to a SPV wallet, the SPV wallet will see these funds and can spend them, today. Our next step with SPV wallets would be to implement a workflow so that people can send money to a contract, while also picking which function and what data to send. We do not need to extend the SPV model to work for Qtum, it already works because of our focus on compatibility.

6) Regarding Hyperledger. I’m no expert on it, so I could be wrong. But I think that their support could end up being worst of both worlds. Now, anything wanting to interact with Hyperledger must be capable of dealing with the quirks of both models. From my understanding also, they only support either UTXO or Accounts on one ledger at a time also (though there is much functionality for messaging and sending things between these ledgers). So I do not think it makes Hyperledger’s model better, but rather more complex. Perhaps this complexity provides more power to Hyperledger’s model, but it also introduces more security concerns and increases the implementation cost of Hyperledger itself, and any application that uses it (due to to having to deal with both models)

2) It extended bitcoin script to accept solidity string but another company called CounterParty have already done it on the Bitcoin public blockchain without having to use a new public blockchain. So where is the need? Furthermore, will qtum have to constantly keep in sync with “solc” the solidity compiler to maintain compatibility?

— Qtum is very different from XCP, XCP uses bitcoin blockchain to store data, and the user have to run XCP software on top of that. Some major drawbacks are the cost of XCP transactions which increased so much that it threatens the whole project now and the complexity to build external software on top of XCP.
Qtum aims to offer an all-in-one solution, not based on any external possible points of failure.
For solc support, we made Qtum with that in mind, Qtum uses the exact same ethereum VM, so it will run any solidity compiled code, in the case of EVM updates, and we will be easily able to update it in Qtum as well.

3.Qtum is a new altcoin platform but there are enough ethereum, ripple and bitcoin out there. Why another one?

It is not a bridge as I was led to understand. It is another bitcoin fork.

— In addition to my previous reply about Qtum not being “just another bitcoin fork”, I would like to add that quantum is not the average altcoin, it will be one of the best, if not “the best” we have all the means for that, and we will do it.
You say it is not a bridge, but really it is. It is bridging the technology. We are taking what makes Bitcoin great, and what makes Ethereum great, and bringing them together as one. We expect to bridge not the actual monetary value (ie, the market cap) held in each coin, but rather the communities and separate interest. Right now there is a real divide between serious Ethereum users and developers, and Bitcoin users and developers. By aiming to be compatible with the technology involved with both, we hope to merge these communities and be an answer both for 1) Those who want Ethereum smart contracts, but are uncomfortable with the stability of the Ethereum account model and lack of protocol support such as SPV; and 2) Those who like Bitcoin, but are unhappy with it’s limitations for implementing smart contracts and more powerful types of transactions. We as a team are also tired of these copy-paste coins that people constantly make to try to get a quick buck, and we would not have chosen to make this it’s own altcoin if we had not weighed the cost and benefits very carefully.

4. What is the block confirmation time? Bitcoin is 10 minutes and Ethereum is 18 seconds?

— Ethereumblocktime of 18 seconds is a bit exaggerated and causes a lot of empty blocks and uncles thus bloating the blockchain with useless data (which resulted in the currently atrophied ethereumblockchain), and bitcoin block time of 10 minutes is a bit too long for a smart contracts platform. We aim to have a blocktime of 1 to 3 minutes for Qtum.

5.) I did not go too deep into the details of the POS but the protocol is similar to Peercoin’s DPOS and it maybe susceptible to coin age accumulation attack if the intention is to incentive to miners that leave their stake longer on the chain. In fact it should be the opposite to prevent long range attack, Bitfury and Vitalik has written good articles on the types of attacks it is susceptible to.

—- Qtum uses BCPoSv3.0 which has removed all major attack vectors, including coin age accumulation.In conclusion, Qtum will be the first standalone UTXO and PoS based smart contracts platform thus making use of the best available technologies to deliver an outstanding blockchain solution.

By Patrick Dai and Neil

About Patrick Dai: Cofounder of Qtum. Patrick is a Computer Science PhD candidate at CAS and has worked for Alibaba.

Neil: Qtum blockchain Architect ,Neil has 20 years experience developing software and has four years experience in the blockchain space. Neil has Master’s degree in Business Administration from ISCAE, but later specialized in computer science. Neil was also a professional poker player and speaks four languages.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
BTCspace

View Profile
April 13, 2017, 03:08:45 AM

ok

Yassin is youre man....

+ 1

I'm in for 1 BTC. i don't want to lock my funds up for a year as i already doubled it in three weeks

ok great. then let's find an escrow.

and give the btc to the escrow before 1st of March of 2018.

running farm worldwide
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: