Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 06:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake  (Read 525245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (36 posts by 25+ users deleted.)
thegeneral1985

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:52:58 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 11:10:53 AM by thegeneral1985

The announcement doesn't mean anything.  All it says is the foundation side of the business is hiring accountants and lawyers to pretend they are a clean business.

Most of the people on this thread are too stupid to distinguish between the foundation side and the business side of crypto projects.  YOU NOTICE HOW THEY ONLY MENTIONED THAT THE "QTUM FOUNDATION" will do these great transparency things.  Well, that doesn't mean anything- the "foundation" is always a separate entity.  Most crypto projects today have a foundation structure and a separate corporate structure.

And it doesn't give me faith that they'll hire auditors- if Enron could hire auditors...it's much easier to hire crooked auditors and lawyers in China- but that doesn't even matter- since they're only going to be transparent with their "foundation" and not the corporation.

This is most likely another tactic designed to pump the price a little longer on their crooked Chinese exchanges.  FACTS Remain:
-Founder is a crook
-This is their first major project- no track record of success
-No working product, not even an alpha on a testnet
-$1.5 billion valuation on vaperware cuz "China is a huge market"...lolol...lots of huge markets and countries out there...China is the easiest buzzword to use to rip people off and pump the price.

Just look at all the other good crypto projects out there with much better teams and track records with good product actually released with lots of users worth <$250 million and this crap is worth $1.5 billion with no product, no reputable team?Huh?  Looks like a Chinese scam with his buddies on the exchanges involved in pumping the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCspace

Activity: 952
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

The announcement doesn't mean anything.  All it says is the foundation side of the business is hiring accountants and lawyers to pretend they are a clean business.

Most of the people on this thread are too stupid to distinguish between the foundation side and the business side of crypto projects.  YOU NOTICE HOW THEY ONLY MENTIONED THAT THE "QTUM FOUNDATION" will do these great transparency things.  Well, that doesn't mean anything- the "foundation" is always a separate entity.  Most crypto projects today have a foundation structure and a separate corporate structure.

And it doesn't give me faith that they'll hire auditors- if Enron could hire auditors...it's much easier to hire crooked auditors and lawyers in China- but that doesn't even matter- since they're only going to be transparent with their "foundation" and not the corporation.

This is most likely another tactic designed to pump the price a little longer on their crooked Chinese exchanges.  FACTS Remain:
-Founder is a crook
-$1.5 billion valuation on vaperware cuz "China is a huge market"...lolol...lots of huge markets and countries out there...China is the easiest buzzword to use to rip people off and pump the price.

Just look at all the other good crypto projects out there with much better teams and track records with good product actually released with lots of users worth <$250 million and this crap is worth $1.5 billion with no product, no reputable team?Huh?  Looks like a Chinese scam with his buddies on the exchanges involved in pumping the price.

you will realize you are wrong later. Wink

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

Qtum will find it's unique Value later.

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:17:34 AM

-Founder is a crook

also no one care about your fuds here.

people brought Ethereum and Qtum because they believe in the Value.

please do more research, and come back again.

you have no idea what Ethereum is doing

and what Qtum is doing...

running farm worldwide
BTCspace

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:18:52 AM

all the trolls please read this before you start:

Quote from: skycoin on March 16, 2017, 04:54:31 PM

- https://qtum.org

Qtum, will probably replace ethereum because it is simpler and has fewer problems. The UXTO model is much cleaner. They have a lot of previous developers and have already done two previous coins and are the best team I have seen so far.

I won't trust dev that promoting qtum-SCAM.....

I have not looked at qtum's code.

We know the qtum founder and he is one of the largest investors in Skycoin from four years ago, before qtum or any of this. Some of the people around him are legendary scammers, but he is not a scammer.

I think Patricks role in the bitbay situation is exaggerated. I read through the arguments and it just sounds like drama.

Many of the people in the Bitcoin community are sociopaths. They often steal things or cause drama, then immediately blame it or scapegoat it on someone else. They are not even done stealing the money, before they go on campaign of moral indignation against the fall person.

I think Patrick was blamed for Bitbay because his personality makes him an easy victim for sociopaths and the human predators in the bitcoin community. There are people walking around, sizing people up and trying to determine whether they can manipulate someone, setup a scam, steal things and who is going to be gullible or a fall person.

If you knew the people involved, you would understand what the social dynamic is.

>Also how can you be so confident qtum is going to replace ETH based on it's tech when they haven't released code yet?

Ethereum is using an accounts model, like Ripple. Which is anti-blockchain and anti-privacy and very traceable. It is against the philosophy of Bitcoin.

All coins going forward will be on the UXTO model and it is best practice for blockchain. Moving turing complete smart contracts off of accounts model and onto UXTO is extremely important and that is what qtum appears to be doing.

We need to figure out how to do general computation on a UXTO model. Instead of being restrained to the Ripple/Ethereum accounts model.

I think they will get closer to the goal, but only get there part way
- thin client for smart contracts (major limitation for existing system)
- moving smart contracts onto UXTO (major milestone)

I do not know if qtum has succeeded, but they seem to be going in right direction. I talked to one of their technical leads and they were focused on "Getting it working with something we can do now" and then incremental improvement over time. So first implementing the Ethereum virtual machine on top of UXTO, then working out the research problems for a native turing complete UXTO language later.

I do not know if there is a way to full UXTO while still having "gas". I think you will need to get rid of the "gas". In the ethereum model to take full advantage. I do not know if qtum will be able to go far enough in doing that, but is heading in the correct direction.

Ethereum tries to be both a token and a computer.
- we started with pure tokens (Bitcoin)
- then we added a computer to the tokens (Ethereum)
- now we just trying to figure out how to build  pure computer on UXTO
- Then once we have the computer, the tokens or coins just become a program or entity running on this "distributed computer"

Bitcoin, Ethereum, qtum, byteballs, etc are just stepping stones. Towards a final solution. None of these will exist or be relevant in ten years. We are in an age of transition and I am looking at the projects that are getting closer to the goal, in a pure mathematical sense.

Even Skycoin is being ripped up and its foundations constantly rewritten when it is advantageous to do so. Bitcoin is static and relatively unchanging, while Ethereum has been able to get the community to accept constant small changes.

Skycoin is on a punctuated equilibrium model, where we do bug fixes and polishing, then completely rip up and rebuild the foundation as needed, then go back to bug fixes and polishing.

Right now, we are exploring new networking primitives and the advantage of immutable data structures, but are still on blockchain. Putting EVM on UXTO is heading towards immutable data structures from the perspective of computation, while we are heading towards immutable data structures from the path of consensus, networking and simplifying object synchronization protocols.

One of the pilots that is being spun out of that project is the distibuted, peer-to-peer social media platform built upon immutable data structures and peer-to-peer object replication. For this Skycoin chose a public key, cryptographic publisher/subscriber model and DAG immutable object tree. While Ethereum's project chose a Kadmelia DHT block storage model.

Ignoring the individuals and the drama, I am just looking at the "future direction" and who is heading in that direction.

>Also how can you be so confident qtum is going to replace ETH based on it's tech when they haven't released code yet?

I am not confident it will replace Ethereum. At the start, it will be equivalent to ethereum in terms of being able to run the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) on top of qtum with UXTO. Then they will do a native language.

It will depend on the implementation. I do not know if qtum has succeeded, but they seem to be going in right direction.

Similarly, Byteballs may fail or may not exist in ten years, but they are pioneering the first experiments into replacing the Blockchain with a DAG. Which we have been considering for several years now.

Similarly, Bitcoin was the first but people are getting used to the idea that it will not be the final or best cryptocurrency. That it was just the first generation and that we can build better and improve it substantially.

thank you skycoin dev, because of you, i brought into qtum and made some money.

running farm worldwide
iandoZ

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

Qtum, will probably replace ethereum because it is simpler and has fewer problems.
The UXTO model is much cleaner. They have a lot of previous developers and have already
done two previous coins and are the best team I have seen so far.

All coins going forward will be on the UXTO model and it is best practice for blockchain.
Moving turing complete smart contracts off of accounts model
and onto UXTO is extremely important and that is what qtum appears to be doing.

At the start, it will be equivalent to ethereum in terms of being
able to run the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) on top of qtum with UXTO.
Then they will do a native language.

Jaxx and Agrello ...They have already understood it

Ethererum will be drained into qtum

For this qtum to 12$ is still undervalued and very cheap

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:11:38 PM

Just to let you guys know, I read this thread at least once a day in keeping up with the latest. Please PM me if there's something nefarious afoot that I should be made aware of.

Thanks, guys.
ocips

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:02:11 AM

How is Qtum selling for $11.50 a piece? They raised around $40-$50 mil from the total btc and ether. With a total supply of 100mil tokens, that would mean a marketcap of 1.15 billion... Am I not seeing something?
left-ca

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

How is Qtum selling for $11.50 a piece? They raised around $40-$50 mil from the total btc and ether. With a total supply of 100mil tokens, that would mean a marketcap of 1.15 billion... Am I not seeing something?

Only some exchanges are letting users exchange promises/iou for shittoken. Lets say I paid for (scam)ico on yunbi, then yunbi will let me trade promises for shit token. Supply is tiny, and pump is easy.

Real price once release will make BTCspace very sad
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 01:53:52 AM

Why is this token only on Chinese exchanges and non popular exchanges?  The price does seem oddly high.  I wonder if it's being manipulated by those who hold the majority of the tokens. 
ethlover1234

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

Why is this token only on Chinese exchanges and non popular exchanges?  The price does seem oddly high.  I wonder if it's being manipulated by those who hold the majority of the tokens. 

Because it's prelaunch trading. There's no actual blockchain, i.e., no actual Qtum coins being traded. The only exchanges that can offer prelaunch trading are the five exchanges that participated in hosting Qtum's ICO.

You could make the argument that Bter and Allcoin are unpopular, but Yunbi seems to have decent volume (Qtum had >$30MM USD/24 hr volume just the other day on this exchange).

Is it possible that the price is inflated? Maybe. I doubt it, however. It's unarguably worth more than ETC because it is ETC w/ PoS 3.0, UTXO model-based, and a more ambitious dev. team. Admittedly, the circulating volume of ETC is 92,000,000 compared with Qtum's total volume of 100 million.

LTC? Well Qtum has adopted Segwit as well. Major difference then lies in PoS 3.0 vs PoW. Perhaps is the reason why the current market cap between LTC and Qtum isn't that far apart, and likely will be higher for Qtum at launch given public support seeming to favor PoS over PoW, at least certainly in the Ethereum community. Then there's smart contracts/Dapps, which LTC currently lacks. This combined with the lack of dev. team for LTC, albeit a single dev. was recently hired.

Qtum is Chinese Ethereum 2.0 with a seemingly faster, more innovative dev. team. While it's certainly possible for price manipulation, I highly doubt that is what's going on. I think people are coming to the realization that Qtum has the potential to be a real contender with Ethereum for blockchain technology, and we are still very early in the game.

If Qtum, or more specifically the Enterprise Qtum Alliance, is able to gather support from big companies, there will no doubt be a trend like that seen with the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance Announcements (a jump from ~$12-->~$50, then from ~$90-->~$230). I think this is also being factored into the price, given the collaboration with PwC.
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 02:56:52 AM

This project is good but it must be listed on the popular exchanges such as livecoin or bittrex exchange for trading.
If it's listed on the chinese exchange then it's not good for all investors overseas .
cychan2

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:09:26 AM

Qtum is Chinese Ethereum 2.0 with a seemingly faster, more innovative dev. team. While it's certainly possible for price manipulation, I highly doubt that is what's going on. I think people are coming to the realization that Qtum has the potential to be a real contender with Ethereum for blockchain technology, and we are still very early in the game.

If Qtum, or more specifically the Enterprise Qtum Alliance, is able to gather support from big companies, there will no doubt be a trend like that seen with the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance Announcements (a jump from ~$12-->~$50, then from ~$90-->~$230). I think this is also being factored into the price, given the collaboration with PwC.

But it still relies on when the mainnet will launch. Any info for that? I wish them success but they should communicate more and get us at least a draft plan and target dates.
Qtum (OP)

Activity: 722
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 04:13:40 AM

But it still relies on when the mainnet will launch. Any info for that? I wish them success but they should communicate more and get us at least a draft plan and target dates.

Hi Cychan2,

Our Main Network launches in September, this is when Qtum Tokens will be available for withdrawal from the exchanges that hosted our Crowdsale.

We will release our Test Network this month, which will allow entities wishing to provide services or build on the Qtum Blockchain the source code required to start work.

Please see our roadmap for more information:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
testerx

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 04:18:40 AM

This project is good but it must be listed on the popular exchanges such as livecoin or bittrex exchange for trading.
If it's listed on the chinese exchange then it's not good for all investors overseas .
It can't be listed on other exchanges yet because the actual blockchain isn't live, the only exchanges that are able to trade it in advance can do it because they're the ones that offered a portion of the ICO, so they're able to issue IOUs for the coins sold during the ICO that allow people who bought through them to trade.  People who bought through other places that aren't able to issue an IOU for trading can't trade their Qtums yet, though it does seem like Yunbi sold a large amount of Qtum so there's still some reasonably good volume there.

The real question is whether the cryptocurrency bubble will hold up until September when the Qtum mainnet actually launches, if it does then I think the price will be very good once it hits global exchanges, but who knows, all altcoins might tank before then.

Still, I think Qtum will be interesting long term because of the benefits it offers over something like ETC, and ETC is already priced higher than Qtum so if Qtum actually works it should be priced higher than ETC in my opinion.  But ETC has greyscale pumping it's price up with their investment trust.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:54:28 AM

It can't be listed on other exchanges yet because the actual blockchain isn't live, the only exchanges that are able to trade it in advance can do it because they're the ones that offered a portion of the ICO, so they're able to issue IOUs for the coins sold during the ICO that allow people who bought through them to trade.  People who bought through other places that aren't able to issue an IOU for trading can't trade their Qtums yet, though it does seem like Yunbi sold a large amount of Qtum so there's still some reasonably good volume there.

The real question is whether the cryptocurrency bubble will hold up until September when the Qtum mainnet actually launches, if it does then I think the price will be very good once it hits global exchanges, but who knows, all altcoins might tank before then.

Still, I think Qtum will be interesting long term because of the benefits it offers over something like ETC, and ETC is already priced higher than Qtum so if Qtum actually works it should be priced higher than ETC in my opinion.  But ETC has greyscale pumping it's price up with their investment trust.

Oh, so it's an IOU.  IOU's are usually higher priced that the actual price when it hits the exchanges.  I remember it happening to Waves when it was an IOU on yobit. 
dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

looks like a chinese coin only listed in chinese exchanges.
thegeneral1985

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:51:24 AM

I was writing to warn people when Qtum was at $15 ($1.5 billion market cap).  Price is now $9.75 ($975 million market cap).

It's still overvalued.  Their transparency announcement was defensive and only applied to the foundation side of the business.  Any smart person will tell you that just being transparent with the Swiss foundation portion- which is just a shell controlled by the corporate side is meaningless.

Also this IPO was exchange friendly- Qtum's exchange buddies got ICO allocations and they have an interest in pumping the price.  Usually when an exchange lists a coin with no alpha or anything-that means the exchange probably got some benefit such as ICO allocation at terms more favorable than general investors.

So, again:
-Founders/team have no history of successful crypto project
-Founder has been outed as a scammer on a previous project
-Only listed on Chinese exchanges involved with the project
-NO PRODUCT, NOT EVEN A TESTNET
-market cap went from $1.5 billion to $975 million in a couple days- still just vaporware

You have idiots comparing this to ETH.  Vitalik would never launch ETH in such a shady manner coordinating with his exchange buddies with not even an alpha in testnet.

Keep calling it FUD...but ask yourself why no reputable exchange outside of a few Chinese exchanges would list this coin?  How come a coin valued at $1 billion can't get a listing on Polo? Bittrex? Liqui?  Use your brain.  I dared you to buy at $15....I dare you to buy at $9...This is no ETH...and even if it was...even ETH had hiccups/growing pains.  You think a team with no track record, alpha...is going to not have a single hiccup?  Yet people keep throwing money away cuz of "China"....why does a country need its own crypto?  Aren't successful cryptos supposed to be global/borderless and most importantly TRANSPARENT?  I actually think the "it's China" argument makes this less valuable because it tells me this coin is constraining itself to a particular region- a region known for a lack of transparency.  And everything this project has done so far follows in the Chinese tradition of poor transparency.  
iandoZ

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

Qtum: Connecting Blockchain Technology With the Commercial World

Qtum , a forthcoming digital currency and open source community project, announced this week that it had passed $1 million in backing from top industry executives. Some of the project's high-profile supporters include co-founder of Ethereum and founder of Jaxx Blockchain Interface, Anthony Di Iorio; co-founder of Augur and EIR at Blockchain Capital, Jeremy Gardner; OkCoin CEO, Star Xu; blockchain technology advocate Bo Shen; billionaire Kuaidi Dache founder, Chen Weixing; and Chinese angel investor Xiaolai Li, among others.

The Qtum Project began in March of 2016 as a proof-of-concept, led by Patrick Dai. So far the team has completed the design of the Qtum model, the world's first digital currency that can execute smart contracts with a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism based on an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) model.

Dai, a PhD candidate in Computer Science, previously worked at Alibaba. He began his research and development of blockchain technology in 2013.

In an interview with Bitcoin Magazine , Dai noted a lack of "innovation in blockchain technology coming out of China." Dai hopes to build a new ecosystem that can attract a large number of developers in China and around the world.

Dai added, "Qtum is a global project that aims to connect the existing Bitcoin and Ethereum communities with businesses. The Qtum Foundation, the Singapore-based entity driving development and overseeing the project, has brought together talented Bitcoin and Ethereum developers and also gifted individuals from top global companies including Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent and Nasdaq."

"The team and leadership were the greatest factors," said Di Iorio of his decision to invest in Qtum. "They have a history of execution and are very business oriented. Many consider them to be the best team in China."

Blockchain technology has attracted the attention of many industries. However, commercial use cases have faced challenges. "The Qtum project is for real business needs," said Dai.

Bo Shen, a partner at Shanghai-based Fenbushi Capital and blockchain technology advocate, noted: "For the past couple of years the [Suspicious link removed]munity and business world have been running alongside each other in parallel, and I think Qtum is where they meet."

At present, two of the most prominent blockchain ecosystems, Bitcoin and Ethereum, have incompatible platforms. Qtum aims to pool the development resources of Bitcoin with decentralized application (DAPP) developers from Ethereum.

The financial industry has been one of the most active explorers of blockchain technology, though finance is highly regulated, especially in China. This industry is the largest holder of blockchain-related patents. Qtum also allows users to authenticate their identity through smart contracts, which will enable them to use more decentralized applications, such as those provided by the financial industry.

According to Dai, blockchain technology is not yet mainstream. However, through Qtum's "Go Mobile" strategy, Qtum will push DAPPs to the masses.

The Qtum community has already launched two community projects: SpringEmail and Qloha. SpringEmail hopes to combine blockchain technology with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), allowing users to use the mailbox to send and receive small amounts of digital currency.

Qloha, which utilizes WeChat's new "mini programs" platform, enables users to send Qtum tokens and chat with bots to order products or services via WeChat. Qloha hopes to extend this feature to other messaging platforms such as iMessage, Telegram and Facebook Messenger to improve the usability of blockchain technology.

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/qtum-connecting-blockchain-technology-with-the-commercial-world-cm732079#ixzz4jJHCWRwj

iandoZ

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 10:18:30 AM

Qtum introduces decentralized governance protocol to manage blockchain network
Tuesday 6th of June 2017

At the time of writing, the QTUM token was trading at 0.003423 BTC.
Blockchain application platform Qtum introduced today a Decentralized Governance Protocol (DGP) that allows blockchain parameters to be modified quickly and seamlessly without ecosystem disruption. For the users of Qtum, this means no new software would have to be downloaded, and no actions need to be taken from network stakeholders and node operators when DGP network upgrades occur.

DGP is built using smart contract technology. It implements a decentralized and democratic governance system that can be replaced and upgraded as needed. The protocol also allows for automated smart contracts to be a voting party. A smart contract can thus monitor the status of the blockchain and automatically propose and vote upon changes to fix problems that are detected. With this technology, the Qtum blockchain becomes self-regulating, self-modifying, and self-aware.

The same way blockchain technology modernized smart contract applications, we are using smart contracts to transform the way blockchain software is maintained. This technology is instrumental in Qtum being the first self-aware blockchain that can quickly adapt to a rapidly changing world.
Jordan Earls, co-founder of the Qtum Project
The Qtum team believes this is a major step for the blockchain industry to help remove some of the ideological politics out of development, which has impeded the implementation of significant innovations.

Although the decentralized governance protocol can support many changes to the network, Qtum will limit the protocols power to the more basic blockchain parameters, such as the network’s block size limit and gas prices for operational code running on the network.

Qtum’s Decentralized Governance Protocol will significantly reduce the effort it takes to coordinate a hard fork for these basic blockchain parameters so that the community can focus on important issues. We don’t see this as being a panacea for every issue that may arise.
Patrick Dai, co-founder of the Qtum Project
Qtum plans to debut a beta version of the Decentralized Governance Protocol in the first testnet of Qtum in June; as well, its complete source code is being made open source at that time.

Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 ... 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: